Redhawk's Random Reviews

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
In this thread I will post as many of my old reviews that I can find, mostly from other boards. Enjoy :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
MAN Body Octane

For those of you that haven't followed my log:

Final Review MAN Body Octane

I decided to pick up a bottle of MAN BO after reading a couple logs/reviews over it. I deemed it as a luxury, and only got it because I had store credit. From what I had read, I expected good things, but I was certainly surprised at how effective this proved to be.

TASTE 9/10
Taste isn't something that is too important to me when it comes to supplements, but this citrus lemon type flavor was great. I went by the reccomended amount of water, and it worked out great.

MIXABILITY 8.5/10
I always through it into a water bottle and mixed it up. It mixed very well, but seemed to leave some residue on the sides of the bottle. Not a huge deal, but you could tell it didn't mix perfectly.

Now, for the reason I purchased the product

ENDURANCE 10/10
This absolutely blew me away. During my previous cutting diets, I usually relied on coffee to get me motivated to hit the gym hard, and I would crash after 45 minutes or so. I was struggling to do cardio after my lifting, which affected my cutting. Also, when I needed to do two body parts in one day, I was struggling to keep a high intensity on the second part I worked. While on Body Octane, I was able to maintain very high levels of intensity, without the caffeine. I am extremely impressed with the ease at which cardio began to be for me.

STRENGTH 9/10
I wasn't expecting much in the strength department at all, considering I was cutting. During the first part of my log with BO, I maintained and even increased strength in some exercises. A lot of that will be credited to Xtend, however, when BO was finished and Xtend continued, the strength increase was slowed quite a bit. This proves how effective the BO was.

PUMPS 8/10
I had no intentions of using this product to gain a pump, but since it says it on the label I feel it is worth mentioning. I definately had above average pumps throughout the BO use. I don't feel it to be that important, but if it is important to you, this does not disapoint.

FOCUS N/A
Some days I felt very high levels of focus while at the gym. However, there were days when I was stressed that I didn't have the focus I needed. Hard to make a true judgement, but it seemed my focus mostly depended on my mood for the day, or other things in my life.

OVERALL 9.5/10

This product is truly ground breaking when it comes to endurance. I would recommend it to anyone who has been slacking in the gym lately. It is somewhat pricey, but more than worth it. I personally will be buying it again, but not consistently. The only reason for this is my limited budget and I wouldn't consider this product ESSENTIAL, however on my next cut it will certainly be present.

Thanks MAN for a great product!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Designer Supplements Melting Point

Final Review of Designer Supplement's Melting Point

FAT LOSS 9/10
Coming into this log I had been at a serious plateau in terms of fat loss. I maintained my diet and exercise, and busted through to new levels of weight loss. I was very happy with this product, however it took quite a long time to kick in. I know part of that would be water retention, but toward the end of the bottle my body temp was through the roof and I was sweating like crazy. I lost 3 lbs. in one week, and maintained my strength. Obviously some of that was water weight, however it really picked up over time. I wish I had about another half bottle to test the effects of a more prolonged usage. Honestly though, almost 8 lbs. lost after about 3-4 weeks of no weight loss, so definately effective supp.

SIDE EFFECTS 8/10
When upping the dosage, it is very important to be careful. Occasionally I got the cramps, and it was only when I upped the dosage. I was sure to always drink enough water, but sometimes it didn't matter. The cramps sucked, but it all comes down to the user, and how many pills you decide to take. I got absolutely zero signs of lethargy or headaches whatsoever. If you can avoid upping the dosage too fast, than the sides are really of little concern.

OVERALL 9/10

Like already mentioned, this product definately helped me break through my plateau, which is what I believe a fat burner should do. Once the diet and exercise is not enough, supplements can help. Another reason for the high rating is the affordability. For 180 caps it was only about 35 dollars. Can't complain there. I would be interested in using this product in a bulk, and seeing how it does at helping keep off fat gains. I am very pleased, and look forward to the new line from DS in the future.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPN Gut Health

REDHAWK'S REVIEW OF RPN'S GUT HEALTH​

[highlight]WARNING:[/highlight] This thread should only be read by those who understand that gas and "regularity" will be discussed. If you are grossed out and not interested, click the back button in your browser. If you are interested, well then, by all means continue reading.

Let me start by a little info. I have had some minor digestion issues for quite some time. Nothing major, just a lack of regularity and bloating issues after large bodybuilding like meals. Very recently, since I began eating more than usual, my gas got REALLY bad. I would be letting them go all day long, and they were about as smelly as one could possibly imagine. I got away with it often, because they were always silent.

It has been fun to listen to people complain when walking down the hall, not knowing it was my doing. At first it was funny, but it really got out of hand. It just was so constant. I read some good things about probiotics, and GH in general. I picked up a bottle, and was pretty satisfied. The graph below will show you my experience.

As you can see from the graph, I had some success. The yellow line represents a normal day before Gut Health. It took a while to kick in, but eventually it did wonders. I found I needed 2 caps for the full benefits, however. The one bleep on the graph was after I attempted to go back to 1/day.

Note: These numbers are not exact, I did not record anything, just a good representation of my time on this supp.

Conclusion: Although I am disappointed that I require 2 caps for the full benefits, I will still be using this very often. The ONLY reason I have not re-ordered yet is b/c bb.com is not carrying it yet (would have ordered more from NP, but I have credit here, and am low on cash). I will not say this will be a "staple" forever for me, but I will be buying at least 2 more bottles.

It also is more important to me than exotic supps. This will become a basic, and certainly a staple if I determine I can get benefits from 1/day. Even at 2/day, I should be buying many bottles. I should also note that most days on 1/day was still significantly better than without GH at all.

I recommend giving this product a chance. At its price, I see no reason trying it for yourself at least once. Unfortunately, I will need to spend twice as much per month, but as stated, this is very important to me.

Also, only very recently, perhaps the last 4-5 days, my regularity has increased dramatically. If this remains the same throughout more bottles, I see no reason why I wouldn't buy this year round.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CL White Flood

Controlled Labs White Flood Final Review

First I would like to thank Controlled Labs for running the contest that enabled me to try this out. I ran a 30 day log.

My expectations for the log were to judge this product as a performance enhancing pre-workout product. My evaluation will deal primarily with the effects I felt in the gym, and not too much with gains or body comp. Also I must mention that this is after only 4 weeks of use, so I can fully analyze the effects of this product as an energizer/pre-wo supplement, but not as much for effects on body composition.

In case you were wondering, here are a list of NO products and/or pre-wo supplements I have used in the past:
MAN Body Octane
BSN NO Xplode
Universal Shock Therapy
VPX NO Shotgun
Higher Power AAKG
MRI NO2
NxLabs Vaso XP
Sampled a few others I can't think of ATM
Cup of Archer Farms Coffee :)

On to the product at hand. I will rate it based on the categories I evaluated it on throughout my log.

[highlight]Focus: 9/10 [/highlight] This is one of the more noticable effects I noticed when using Whited Flood. As soon as I would be about half way done with my serving, I was very alert and dialed in. My walks to the gym were very intense, and quicker than usual. I had more of a mental drive to get ther than usual.

Once in the gym my focus was generally very solid. There were a couple days where a lot was going on with school, and around me at the gym, and I was totally dialed in. A very few workouts I was bothered by certain things, but I never day dreamed or lost focus completely like I have before using WF.

[highlight]Energy (Immediate): 7/10[/highlight] For me the energy never hit me right away, or very noticably. The good thing I can say about energy is that I never crashed from this, and the energy I did get was very smooth and not jittery. However, I would have liked more of a kick from the get go, which I did not receive. Overall this isn't a huge deal to me as the other aspects made up for it, but I would've preferred a stronger initial burst.

[highlight]Pumps: 8.5/10[/highlight] The pumps varied greatly while on this product. When I performed arms it was the sickest pump I have ever gotten hands down. I definately noticed more back and quad pumps than ever before as well. There were days, however, where everything was constant and felt the same, but the pumps were not above average. This is not a make or break deal for me on a pre-wo supplement though, as I consider other aspects more important.

[highlight]Endurance: 9.5/10[/highlight] The endurance was the best aspect I got out of White Flood. My workouts were noticably more intense, and yet I still had more of a desire to stay in the weight room and do abs/calves, or even do some cardio. I very rarely felt like leaving the gym when my training was over. When I took 2 scoops prior, and one scoop during, I was able to lift for 1.5 hours (with plyos in between), and complete a half hour cardio session no problem afterward. I could definately feel the ability to go even further, but I felt it would be counterproductive. I was very surprised at this given the low overall amount of BA I was getting. I would love to see the results of adding additional bulk BA.

[highlight]DOMS: (No rating)[/highlight] I thought I would touch briefly on DOMS. My soreness increased dramatically while on White Flood, which I assume was due to the increase in workout intensity. I ended up doing plenty more drop sets than usual. I do not think WF leads directly to greater DOMS, as I'm sure the change in training effected that. It did not seem to alter my recovery for good or bad.

[highlight]Price: 10/10 [/highlight] Depending on how you react to stims, you can get anywhere from 40-65+ workouts on this. Some people only need one scoop, I myself needed 2.5-3. Either way, that is a ton of workouts and certainly worth the 37-40 dollar range.

[highlight]BOTTOM LINE:[/highlight] The bottome line is pretty simple. This is the most well-rounded pre-wo supplement I have used to date. It was not incredible in terms of initial burst of energy, but everything else seemed to make up for it. These 4 weeks of training were much more intense than normal, simply from this product. I was able to push out some extra reps, and my strength rose week to week. Endurance was my favorite part, followed close behind by focus. This really enhanced my MMC, and I will use this product again.

I do plan on purchasing this product in the future, after I try a couple other products. I believe this would be killer on a cut, as it would keep endurance high along with intensity, while calories are low.

If you are on a very tight budget, but still looking for something outside the basics, I would recommend this product. It is very affordable, and you could use it on priority workouts only, allowing a tub to last a very long time.

Pictures will be added in the next post. Hope you found this review/log helpful :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Rpn Dcp

FINAL REVIEW

Starting Measurements:
Upper Arms: 15.15 in.
Forearm: 12.5 in.
Waist (at widest point): 34.15 in.
Calves: 15 in.
Quads: 23.15 in.

NOTE:
^^^These are different from post #1, since there was a gap between then, and the actual start of DCP (same with weight)

Ending Measurements:
Upper Arms: 15.25 in. (+.1)
Forearm: 12.5 in.(+0)
Waist (at widest point): 34.05 (-.1)
Calves: 15 in.(+0)
Quads: 23.25 in. (+.1)

Beginning Weight: 191.5
Ending Weight: 190.5 (-1 lb.)

Thermogenic Effect 8/10
This really seemed to be hit or miss for me. Some days I noticed a great deal of sweating, and on others there was no way to discern from a normal cardio session. Some days were very intense, but I can't give it higher than an 8 because some days it wasn't noticeable at all.

Appetite Suppression 0/10
I give this a zero because if anything my appetite was greater than usual. However, this is not the purpose of this product at all, but I figured I'd share my experience since so many others experienced a great deal of this.

This carries no weight in my final analysis however, as I wouldn't buy a TTA non-stim fat burner for the purpose of appetite suppression, it simply isn't designed to do that.

Fat Loss 9/10
Well unfortunately my calipers were delivered to me late, and isn't exactly very accurate any way. That being said, I cannot give exact changes in bodyfat. However, based on my appearance in the mirror, and analyzing my measurements, I certainly leaned out. My abs are clearly more defined, and vascularity in my arms is better than ever.

Also, the measurements indicate fat loss with minor muscle gain as well. I am very happy with the results, and I should have pictures very soon, and you can judge yourself.

Side Effects 10/10
I got absolutely no side effects whatsoever throughout the log. Some common ones from TTA products include lethargy, and more likely cramping. I have experienced some serious cramping with other TTA products in the past, and this was great in that regard.

It was nice to be able to up the dose and not worry about side effects. Also, I cycled off of caffeine at the end of my log, while dropping carbs, and my energy levels remained constant.

Final Score 9/10
I wish I could have used this for more time, or been in a cutting stage. I would have been able to analyze it a little bit more, but given my time I am very confident in recommending this product. Plain and simple, I leaned out and ended up dropping a pound, on a diet exactly the same as one I was gaining slowly on previous to this log. I did add in possibly 1-2 cardio sessions per week, but that would not justify going from gaining to losing IMO.

I really look forward to stacking this with something in the future, and think it could give great results if run for a longer period of time. I will purchase this product.

Side Note: The caps got kind of messy as some of the actives would leak out of the pill. This got all over my hands, and was not pleasant (Only the last few doses).

I saw in another log RPN is considering a tablet version of DCP, and I highly recommend that route.

Thanks to RPN for picking me to test this log, and AB for following :)

I appreciate comments from everyone, and any questions I will be sure to answer :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running RPM, Glucophase XR, Activate, Poseidon, Cordygen 5.

If there is demand, I will comment on them day to day here.

At the very least I will provide final reviews here when I complete them.

ENJOY :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
I am currently running RPM, Glucophase XR, Activate, Poseidon, Cordygen 5.

If there is demand, I will comment on them day to day here.

At the very least I will provide final reviews here when I complete them.

ENJOY :)
Great thread redhawk! Please do post your review on Poseidon. I would love to hear your feedback! :thumbsup:

Workin

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Great thread redhawk! Please do post your review on Poseidon. I would love to hear your feedback! :thumbsup:

Workin
Thanks Workin. I will certainly provide some feedback, and a final review when I finish :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
This is just a copy of my log from another site. I will begin to post it here as well from now on. I will sporadically add reviews in this thread of things I have tried, and am currently using.

The main supps I will be commenting on (that I am currently using, or will be shortly) are RPM, Activate, Glucophase XR, and Poseidon.

I will talk about the others, but in less detail. Any questions feel free to ask :)

Supplement Dosing:

***NO LONGER LISTING THE BASICS/STAPLES***
4 scoops Scivation Xtend
7 caps RPM
3 caps Scivation Sesamin
2.5g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

Carb-up day. 100% clean food, but plenty of oats and fruit :D

Diet is going very well, and I am feeling good and ready to hit low carb again tomorrow.

Workout:

WORKOUT
[highlight]Back[/highlight]
Excluding all Warm-up Sets

Deadlifts :dl:

• [*]225x12
    [*]250x10
    [*]275x7
    [*]275x7
    [*]295x6
    [*]315x3 no rest 225 Static Hold

BHN Pulldown

• [*]120x10
    [*]140x8
    [*]140x8
    [*]140x7 DROP 85x9

One Arm Dumbbell Rows

• [*]100x10/10
    [*]100x11/10
Cable Rows

• [*]120x12
    [*]160x9
    [*]160x10 SS w/ Stiff Arm pulldown
Also completed plenty of trap work.

Cardio:

No official cardio.

Thoughts:

Well today's workout was simply insane. I took 2 RPM first thing in the morning, and 5 pre-wo. I still notice no true energy boost, which is good for me personally. However, I was so aggressive in the gym and LITERALLY had to make myself leave. My body was pretty worn out after deadlifts, but I pushed it to the limit. If it wasn't a carb-up day I would have made myself leave earlier for fear of overtraining.

This isn't a product I necessarily "feel" in terms of energy, but my alpha male feeling is sick. Also, this is seriously a ridiculous thermogenic. I was dripping after my second deadlift set, which is unusual for me, very unusual. I really think this will aid me in leaning out.

I got some lipo-pm today ;), so I will be adding that in tomorrow. I will also begin Activate tomorrow :D :D

My order shipped out today, so poseidon, C5, Glucophase XR and something else I can't think of at the moment. So by next monday my whole stack should be set.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I def would like to see review on poseidon.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Very informative reviews! :)
I'll be on the lookout for your thoughts on gxr... oh, and everything else!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HIIT Day

Supplement Dosing:

4 scoops Scivation Xtend
3 caps RPM
3 caps Scivation Sesamin
2.5 g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

Low carb day. Plenty of eggs/eggwhites, spinach, green beans, turkey, chicken, almonds, pb, salads, coconut oil, some ezekiel bread in the morning...

Workout:
Off Day :(

Cardio:

HIIT on the track: 50 m sprints, 50 m jogs-- 15 total intervals

Thoughts:

Today's workout was pretty awesome. I haven't done sprints outside in a while, and I felt much faster than usual. It was very hot though, so I did take about a 60 second water break after interval 8.

I was sweating like crazy (it was hot, but this was ridiculous). I also had an incredible alpha male and focus feeling. Right before each sprint I got almost mad LOL, and locked in on a target ahead of me, it was wierd, but cool.

My lower back is pretty sore from yesterday, and my legs were sore almost immediately after HIIT. I did plenty of stretching though.

Tomorrow will be morning fasted cardio, with shoulders in the evening. I should also have my package of goodies :D

Oh and BTW, today was my second day of the lemonade Xtend. I honestly have never tasted anything so refreshing, but this is obviously skewed because my mouth was so dry, and anything would have impressed me.

So far though, I would buy either watermelon or lemonade, but I'll have more input on that soon enough.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well it was like christmas morning today :)

Bottle of Dialene4 from the contest, along with my 175$ order was waiting for me.

I will be starting poseidon tomorrow, along with C5. GXR will be added soon as well.

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Lipo-PM: Have you noticed good sleep on it?

Coconut Oil: How much do you use as a serving? Just eat it w/ a spoon?

And no need to thank me.... we should be thanking you! Quality reviews and info about ALL products is hard to find, and helps all us readers make decisions on what we wanna try out next!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Lipo-PM: Have you noticed good sleep on it?

Coconut Oil: How much do you use as a serving? Just eat it w/ a spoon?

And no need to thank me.... we should be thanking you! Quality reviews and info about ALL products is hard to find, and helps all us readers make decisions on what we wanna try out next!
Yesterday was my first day of lipo-PM. My sleep WAS incredible, but I also popped some melatonin because I HAD to get a good night sleep.

I would say it was even better than usual taking melatonin, but obviously to early to draw a conclusion :)

Tonight I will take it alone.

For coconut oil, I usually take a tbsp at a time. I really like to put it on grilled chicken, but I also mix it in with my tuna and/or salads. I really like it. Anything you grill it would probably go with.

If you are looking into getting some, make sure it is high quality (I use Garden of LIfe) because the cheap brands are comparable to trans fat, from what I have read.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
SHOULDERS

Supplement Dosing:

8 scoops Xtend
5 caps RPM
3 caps Scivation Sesamin
2.5 g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

Moderate carb day, although it was a little on the low side. Good amount of cottage cheese, some eggs/whites, ezekiel bread, almonds, pb, green beans, spinach, chicken salad...

Workout:

WORKOUT
[highlight]Shoulders[/highlight]

Dumbbell Shoulder Press

• [*]65x12
    [*]75x8
    [*]75x7
    [*]75x7
    [*]75x6
    [*]75x6

Front Cable Raises

• [*]25x8x3

Lateral Raises

• [*]20'sx8x3 NO REST
    [*]10sx7
Iso Lateral Shoulder Press

• [*]200x7
    [*]250x5x2
20 minute continuous giant superset of abs/triceps

Cardio:

40 minutes on the elliptical first thing in the morning.

Thoughts:

Today was an awesome day all around. I got tipped an incredible amount on a paint job we completed today. Then I came home to TWO packages, one from bb.com, the other a FREE bottle of Dialene4 :D

Workout was great, only complaint would be some muscle fatigue on shoulder press.

RPM: Continues to impress me. I took 2 caps before cardio, and was sweating much more than usual. I then took 3 before my workout. I think I may have got to the gym a little early, as it seemed to really kick in halfway through my workout. My focus was nuts the whole time though. I didn't sweat quite as much as I have, but still more than w/o RPM

Last time I did DB press I got 60s for 12, and I was eating a lot more, plus I was 4-6 lbs heavier. So, RPM is definately helping in strength as well.

I should note that I seem to be breaking out slightly. Nothing too bad at all, but worth noting.

Legs are pretty sore, so I may not hit them until Saturday, but hopefully I feel good by tomorrow.

I will start to comment my thoughts on Lipo pm first thing in the morning.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well it was like christmas morning today :)

Bottle of Dialene4 from the contest, along with my 175$ order was waiting for me.

I will be starting poseidon tomorrow, along with C5. GXR will be added soon as well.
Looking forward to seeing how these reviews turn out for you man. Nice thread.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good stuff bro. :cool:
Thanks man, good to see you on this board!

Looking forward to seeing how these reviews turn out for you man. Nice thread.
Thanks for stopping in. I should be starting poseidon over the weekend, or Monday :)

Great detail on everything!!!
Thanks a lot Dirk, just trying to give some good feedback :)

In regards to Lipo-PM: Only day 2, but didn't notice any enhanced sleep. Obviously too early to tell, but that is all I can comment on thus far

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEGS

Supplement Dosing:

3 scoops Purple Wraath
6 caps RPM
3 caps Scivation Sesamin
2.5 g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

moderate carb day. Eggs/whites, oatmeal, almonds, pb, spinach, broccoli, tuna, chicken, coconut oil...

Workout:

WORKOUT
[highlight]Legs[/highlight]

ATG Squats

• [*]165x12
    [*]185x8
    [*]185x7x3

Leg Presses

• [*]10 plates x 6x3
    [*]10 plates x 5, hold til failure
Leg Extensions

• [*]120x10x5
Hammer curls and barbell curls were done at the end of the workout.

Cardio:

10 mins PWO on the elliptical

Thoughts:

My hamstrings were absolutely destroyed today, from painting yesterday. I was painting low toward the ground most of the day, so I was crouched down all day. This unfortunately affected my workout somewhat.

RPM: Took this 45 minutes before leaving for the gym. As soon as I started driving, I got extremely focused and pumped up for the gym. By the time I got there I was in the zone.

Considering my hams, and how much they work on ATG, I am happy with my numbers. (ON ATGs, I pause at the bottom of each rep). Since I couldn't do hams today, I took it out on my legs by working them a little more than usual. I also added in some sets to failure on lunges/BW squats at random times.

I didn't wanna leave, so I decided to hit biceps. Sweating was much higher than usual.

Overall I am pleased with what I accomplished today. My MMC on squats is improving by the week :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I must say that after taking 2 lipo-pm about 20 minutes before bed, my sleep was incredible.

Woke up feeling extremely refreshed, and I slept through the whole night which is unusual for me. I'd be thrilled if this continues :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm curious, but how did you safely do leg presses till failure.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Animal Pump Review

Animal Pump Review

I was able to get my hands on 6 sample packs of Animal Pump at this years Arnold Classic. I believe they came from the bb.com booth, but not too sure.

Anyways, I tried the packets in a span of 8 days, 6 workouts, and thought I'd share my impressions.

Formula: 6.5/10 Not too crazy about this formula. I feel the creatine matrix is somewhat ridiculous, not to mention I am no fan of CEE. The need for three types of creatine seems to be a "kitchen sink" type inclusion, used to attract consumers who see 3 types of creatine and automatically think it is superior.

The rest of the formula is pretty solid, although for a pre-wo product I would prefer some other additions.

Given this, I was still very excited to try this out due to the feedback.

Energy: 4/10 It is important to note that I am rather stim tolerant, and not many products give me much energy. Nonetheless, I felt absolutely nothing from this, and consistently found myself yawning during my workouts.

Pump: 6/10 I only noticed an increased pump on back/bicep day. I was doing high reps, so wasn't too shocked to get an increase in pumps, but it still seemed more than usual.

All other days there was no change. I did seem to be very vascular on two of the days, but nothing consistent.

Strength: 7/10 This was difficult to evaluate, and would be easier if I ran a whole can. I gave it a 7 because my strength went up as expected, and in some cases slightly moreso. But there are so many variable there is no way to attribute minor increases to this supplement.

Overall: 5.5/10 This products simply didn't seem to work very well for me. I would not purchase this product, although I must say that it is affordable IF you do get results from it.

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
Nice reviews, jerkoff! Be honored my first post is in here!! :dance: :FUfinger:

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
ROFL. When I first read the jerkoff I thought it was some troll in my thread, turns out, it was :p

I am honored though. My first post on this site, won me a free bottle of RPM :D
Are you saying that you're GIVING me your bottle of RPM?! :duel: hehe, I think I may use this smiley in each and every post that I have on this site>> :dance:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Are you saying that you're GIVING me your bottle of RPM?! :duel: hehe, I think I may use this smiley in each and every post that I have on this site>> :dance:
That one is real tight.

Hey congrats on the MST position my man.:thumbsup:

Big_Tom(tk)

Big_Tom(tk)

Awards
  • Established
That one is real tight.

Hey congrats on the MST position my man.:thumbsup:
HA HA!! That's awesome!!! So the clown took my advice I see!! ;)

Great reviews on here Red! I've been lookin in to gut health. Your review was the deciding factor! Thanks for the great info!

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
CHEST

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
5 caps RPM
1+ scoop Steel Edge

Nutrition:

Moderate carb day. I am slowly going to up my carbs, as I just don't seem to cut very well on super low carbs. I will have moderate carbs on all workout days, semi-high on leg day, and very low on off days.

Workout:

WORKOUT
[highlight]CHEST[/highlight]

Dumbbell Incline Press

• [*]90x10!!!
    [*]90x8
    [*]90x7
    [*]90x6x2

Decline Iso Bench Press

• [*]250x7x2
    [*]275x6x2
Vertical Cable Cross Over

• [*]70x8x4 Superset with pushups to failure
Dips

• [*]BWx12
    [*]BW+25x6x2
    [*]230x7
20 minute ab circuit :eek:

Cardio:

30 minutes incline treadmill immediately PWO. Switch from jogging to walking at max incline, but not true HIIT, but pretty intense.

Thoughts:

Well, the steel edge combo with the RPM had me SO focused, it was nuts. I was also far more vascular than I have ever been :D

I cannot believe the strength on my first set of incline DB. I had 2100 cals yesterday, and only 2 meals in me today. Very surprised and happy to add a rep, even though I'm losing weight.

Unfortunately my muscles fatigued a little more, but I think I need to start sipping the PW earlier, as fatigue was improved in later exercises.

I also put my father through a workout today, which was cool. I've tried before, but this is the first time he seems really excited about it.

In other news, so pumped about the cavs.

Possible videos tomorrow :D

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HA HA!! That's awesome!!! So the clown took my advice I see!! ;)

Great reviews on here Red! I've been lookin in to gut health. Your review was the deciding factor! Thanks for the great info!
Ya it is the real deal. I am about to purchase more very soon :)

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Just thought I'd note that lipo-pm is making me sleep rather well.

In other news, today was a terrible day, my battery in my car, AND phone died, and I was stranded for a very long time.

I ended up going over 6 hours without eating, so decided to skip the gym. I will be hitting back tomorrow.

Not sure if it was the RPM, or just the situation, but I was SO pissed off today, and honestly just wanted to throw/punch anything and everything LOL.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
LEGS​

Supplement Dosing:

5 scoops Purple Wraath
7 caps RPM
1 scoop Steel Edge

Nutrition:

Well yesterday I was severely hypocaloric due to my unfortunate car situation, so today I had pretty high carbs all day, and for my ppwo meal I ate a steak sandwich :eek:. I went on a date and that is what I ordered. Turned down the fries, and I will probably still be below 3000 cals for the day.

Workout:

WORKOUT
[highlight]Back[/highlight]

BHN Pulldown

• [*]120x10
    [*]140x8
    [*]140x8
    [*]120x10 DROP 85x10

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
Deadlift

• [*]225x10
    [*]275x6
    [*]315x3 No rest 225x(Essential)Failure
Cable Rows SS Stiff Arm Pulldown SS DB Shrugs

• [*]160x10--55x10---100sx12
    [*]180x8--55x8-----100sx12
    [*]140x10--40x12---100sx12
20 minute circuit of abs, with some bicep work mixed in

Cardio:

3 mile jog upon waking

Thoughts:

Well today I had all day to eat perfectly, and get ready for a good day in the gym. It rained, so I didn't have to work at all today :)

I took 2 caps RPM upon waking, 2 before my pre-wo meal, and 3 with my steel edge pre-wo. This is probably the first time in a LONG time I can say I honestly felt a solid energy rush. I am so stim tolerant though, it's sick, and I'll prob need some Reset AD eventually :(

This workout was just sick. 120x8!!! That's nuts. And the 100 for 13 reps (check video), I'm so thrilled, especially since I'm losing weight and gaining strength. Also, got the same deadlift as last week, w/o straps (used straps last week). Not to mention, I did them AFTER I destroyed my back with DB rows.

I also hit my abs harder than ever, and if I didn't have dinner plans I would have been at the gym a lot longer, no doubt. I still feel like working out now.

I will probably need some melatonin though to get to sleep tonight.

HIIT tomorrow, looking forward to it :cool:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Well I took 3 caps lipo-pm, and a melatonin last night since I took a large amount of stims late in the evening.

Didn't help too much, I laid awake for a while. Once I did fall asleep I did sleep really well though.

No big deal, still got a decent night's sleep. Looking forward to the stim-free RPM in the future though :)

ncangey0513

ncangey0513

Awards
  • Established
redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
HIIT

Supplement Dosing:

5 scoops Purple Wraath
3 caps RPM
2.5 g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

Low carb day. LOTS of eggs/eggwhites, spincah, mushrooms, some Power PB, cottage cheese...

Workout:
Off Day :(

Cardio:

HIIT at the park: 16 intervals ~50-60m sprints

Thoughts:

It was real hot today, so I was drenched. Always nice to sweat hardcore. I felt pretty good, and endurance was up there.

I took 2 RPM upon waking, and 1 before cardio. I also had 2 scoops PW pre-cardio, and 3 during/post (took me a while)

I filled up the gallon, but couldn't drink anything for a while after my workout, so I ended up sipping on it for about half hour after along with my meal.

I have decided to attack this contest a little harder. As well as my current cut is going, I don't think I am progressing fast enough. Sure, I am gaining strength which is great, but the fat loss is slightly too slow to do very well in this contest.

Since I am megadosing, I will begin dropping my calories. Generally I would prefer to cut on a cyclical diet never going below 2100 cals, but this situation is different. Today will be about 1900 cals, and workout days with cardio will be 2400 max. 1 day a week I will go about 27-2800, and depending on my progress, I might have a large carb-up every 2 weeks or so.

Hopefully PW will help me hold onto muscle, and when I add in Activate down the road I am confident I will be alright :)

Recovery seems to be pretty solid on PW (Albeit more scoops than most would ever use). My shoulders are more sore than my back (partially b/c rear delt activation, but also from painting). Very surprised at how my back feels, especially with such incredible MMC yesterday.

Still pumped about my DB rows

Also wanted to note that RPM finally is seeming to have an effect on my libido. Mine has been pretty low on average since dieting down for a year a while ago, losing 100 lbs +.

So it is certainly welcomed. It isn't an amazing increase, but noticable.

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
hmmm....

hmmm...your log looks familiar.

I thought I have seen it few times. :wave: :hot:

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
No offense towards the Animal products..... but I don't see what gets them the rave reviews on other boards. Everyone uses Animal and ON Whey. Use anything else and you're uncool. lol

EDIT: Ok, typed this and then realized there was another page to the thread. Sorry!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I'm referencing the Animal samples review. Anyways, sorry Red.... carry on with your thoroughly impressive review thread. Subscribed.

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hmmm...your log looks familiar.

I thought I have seen it few times. :wave: :hot:
Hahah, I can't believe you got banned, how long is it for?

No offense towards the Animal products..... but I don't see what gets them the rave reviews on other boards. Everyone uses Animal and ON Whey. Use anything else and you're uncool. lol

EDIT: Ok, typed this and then realized there was another page to the thread. Sorry!!!!!!!!!! Obviously I'm referencing the Animal samples review. Anyways, sorry Red.... carry on with your thoroughly impressive review thread. Subscribed.
Hahaha thanks for stopping by LB.

I hate the animal line so much now after the incredible hype they get from noobs who try a product when they have never ingested caffeine before, and rave about an amazing workout :rolleyes:

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
can't believe I got banned for using inspector gadget as my avatar.

people don't have any sense of humor or they don't goof around anymore, do they?

:rant: :rant: :rant:

redhawk76

redhawk76

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
can't believe I got banned for using inspector gadget as my avatar.

people don't have any sense of humor or they don't goof around anymore, do they?

:rant: :rant: :rant:
dam that's pretty lame, how long you out?