2. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    I don't feel needed in there.
    what because you can't follow the avatar rules

I love your comments in my log
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    what because you can't follow the avatar rules

I love your comments in my log

long ago, I emailed to the ceo on my undying love of using goofy pics before .... plainly to joke with you guys.

I guess they take bodybuilders must act ol' serious.

back to supplements talk, I might buy RPM and screw some of that into a SE cocktail.

lick the combo off my chest...and kill the gym.

damn it! so little time, so little money, so many supplements to sleep with.

4. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    long ago, I emailed to the ceo on my undying love of using goofy pics before .... plainly to joke with you guys.

back to supplements talk, I might buy RPM and screw some of that into a SE cocktail.

lick the combo off my chest...and kill the gym.

damn it! so little time, so little money, so many supplements to sleep with.

it is a great combo (from my 2 favorite up and coming companies), and I definately recommend it.

5. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post

also I don't see my physique is any great to load into the avatar.

6. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    also I don't see my physique is any great to load into the avatar.
    haha they have your avatar as you now, looking hawt

How you liking your new products so far?

7. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    haha they have your avatar as you now, looking hawt

How you liking your new products so far?
    that pics taken when I was really tired after a leg workout. and I certainly don't know how to flex muscles except tightening my ass.

consider it is my first creatine product since 1996, it's great so far. and PW definitely helps recovery rate.

let's just say I might have to get new shorts & pants soon.
    quads are getting tighter with my current pants.

EDIT : WOW. OB got banned too.

8. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    that pics taken when I was really tired after a leg workout. and I certainly don't know how to flex muscles except tightening my ass.

consider it is my first creatine product since 1996, it's great so far. and PW definitely helps recovery rate.

let's just say I might have to get new shorts & pants soon.
    quads are getting tighter with my current pants.

Ya I just saw that last night

9. I have been fogetting to mention my thoughts on Lipo-PM

It is definately increasing my quality of sleep, which is great. I almost always wake up at least once in the middle of the night to pee, but lately I don't go until I get up at about 7 (Then I proceed to go like 3 times in 20 minutes LOL)

Can't comment on fat loss at this point.

In regards to RPM, this is having quite a positive impact on my libido, which is welcomed.

10. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    farang = foreigner, that's all.
    haha.... I was correct! Sawasdee.
    •   

11. Hey LB, here was a quote from another board I think you'll enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by cr_7up
    I just bought M-Stak, Pump, and Pak. I'm gonna stack these 3 together and I'm gonna get HUGE!!!
    There are so many more like it, I cringe when I see them LOL.

12. LEGS

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
    6 caps RPM
    2.5 g l-tyrosine

Nutrition:

low carb day. The usual healthy food. Most carbs coming from high fiber sources, or the trace amounts in cottage cheese, plus oats PWO.

Workout:

WORKOUT
    Legs
    Excluding all Warm-up Sets

One Legged Leg Presses
    • 35x8/8x3 Warmup

ATG Squats
    • 135x15
    • 185x8x5!!
    • 135x6 short rest after last set, no lockout

One Legged Leg Presses
    • 45x8/8x3
    • 4 plates x 12, hold til failure (2 legged)

Leg Extensions
    • 120x10x4 Hold til failure

SUPERSET W/
    Hamstring Curls
    • 110x10x3
    • 125x8x2, hold til failure

SLDL
    • 185x8x3

Hammer curls and barbell curls were done at the end of the workout, along with calf work.

Cardio:

10 minutes pre-wo
    15 minutes PWO

Thoughts:

Today's workout was incredible. I did not want to leave the gym, and if I wasn't cutting I'm not sure I would have been there less than 2.5 hours.

RPM: I can't say enough good things about this. It really is seeming to get better with time, which I was somewhat skeptical of. I found the perfect dose for me, and even though yesterday it seemed to lose it's effect somewhat today was just incredible.

I have never sweat so much during a training session. The thermo effect was just nuts. Also, my strength was great, but more importantly my mental drive was just ridiculous. I was so in the zone, and pushed myself so hard on squats I 1) almost fell over my legs were shaking, and 2) almost puked.

My weight on the scale is going down, and my strength is going up

Also, my libido is shooting upward, it is higher than it has been in a LONG time.

I am very pleased with my workout today, it was amazing.

13. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post

You're unbanned buddy

14. Today was an off day, but I decided to do some active recovery. Hit up some cardio and major stretching.

Notes on the products:

RPM: Aggression is getting a little nuts, and I seem to get pissed about irrelevant stuff, but no big deal.

Libido is seriously ridiculous now, much higher than it has been in a very very long time

Lipo PM: Sleep is very solid, and for the first time in a while I am remembering dreams, and they are quite interesting.

Other than that, not a whole lot else to add, will update after I hit chest tomorrow. I'll prob take a video of Incline DB presses

15. Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Today was an off day, but I decided to do some active recovery. Hit up some cardio and major stretching.

Notes on the products:

RPM: Aggression is getting a little nuts, and I seem to get pissed about irrelevant stuff, but no big deal.

Libido is seriously ridiculous now, much higher than it has been in a very very long time

Lipo PM: Sleep is very solid, and for the first time in a while I am remembering dreams, and they are quite interesting.

Other than that, not a whole lot else to add, will update after I hit chest tomorrow. I'll prob take a video of Incline DB presses
    One of the best logs I have tracked, no doubt.

I hear ya on the Lipo-PM dreams.... I dreamed last night someone was feeding sushi with avocado to my dog... and I started to go RPM rage on them.... that's when I woke up. lol

16. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    One of the best logs I have tracked, no doubt.

I hear ya on the Lipo-PM dreams.... I dreamed last night someone was feeding sushi with avocado to my dog... and I started to go RPM rage on them.... that's when I woke up. lol
    hahaha that's crazy. I had a dream about some girl I haven't seen in years, very odd

And my RPM rage is only when I'm awake

17. Good thread Redhawk, had a question about your deadlifts.

-->315x3 No rest 225x(Essential)Failure

does that mean you do 315 3 times, then strip 2 plates and go to failure, like a drop set?

Thanks...
  18. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    You're unbanned buddy
    so I decided to celebrate my new found freedom with my friend to Thailand.

you're underage to go to some of the places I intended to go.

19. Nice teletubby farang.

20. Quote Originally Posted by MadJimF View Post
    Good thread Redhawk, had a question about your deadlifts.

-->315x3 No rest 225x(Essential)Failure

does that mean you do 315 3 times, then strip 2 plates and go to failure, like a drop set?

Thanks...
    ya basically a drop set, although instead of literally going to failure I do a few reps (can't remember how many) and then hold at the top position until I can't anymore (like a static hold).

I've had lower back problems in the past so I am just working my way back into DLs. Thanks for stopping by

21. Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Nice teletubby farang.

why, thank you!!!

:chick:

22. CHEST

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
    5 caps RPM
    1 serving Primal N2O

Nutrition:

low carb day again... eggs, cottage cheese, pb, almonds, spinach, spinach, spinach, tuna, chicken......

Workout:

WORKOUT
    CHEST

GIANT SET

Cable Cross Over
    • 40x10
    • 40x10
    • 40x10

SUPERSET W/

Dips
    • BWx12
    • BWx10
    • BWx9

SUPERSET W/

Pec Flyes
    • 25sx12
    • 25sx10
    • 25sx10

SUPERSET W/

Dumbbell Incline Press
    • 45x12
    • 45x11
    • 45x10

SUPERSET W/

Iso Bench Press
    • 150x7
    • 100x8
    • 100x6

SUPERSET W/

Decline Iso Bench Press
    • 100X8
    • 100X7
    • 100X6

SUPERSET W/ pushups to failure (only got 2.5 haha, last set only)

20 minute ab/tricep circuit

Cardio:

10 minutes elliptical pre-workout
    25 minutes elliptical PWO

Thoughts:

Today's workout was absolutely incredible. It was so intense. In case it isn't clear, every exercise was included in one giant set. I then rested for about 2-4 minutes, and repeated.

My chest and arms have never been so pumped in my life, and I was dripping.

Felt like I was gonna puke after my second set of dips, but held it down.

RPM: This has me feeling so alpha lately. I am very aggressive in the gym, and love it. The effects on libido, as I have stated quite a bit lately, is great. Can't wait til I add Activate

The thermo effect was great as well, although it seemed delayed today. I didn't really start sweating much til I started abs/tris, but then it was ridiculous.

Also used some Primal N20 today, to really get a boost. It was pretty solid, but I probably like the Steel Edge combo a little better.

Only bad thing about the workout was that my shoulders/tris seemed to wear down before my chest on set #2. Other than that it was incredible

Unfortunately I have no video, as it would have been impossible to tape this giant set LOL.

23. How good is spinach!
    My meal plan is like "uh.. eggs... meat... spinach... some nuts and berries..."

24. Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    How good is spinach!
    My meal plan is like "uh.. eggs... meat... spinach... some nuts and berries..."
    hahah depending on the day mine is spinach x 5-6, eggs/whites, tuna, almonds, pb, and nothing else lol

I do love me some spinach though.

In other news, I am loving the sleep I am getting on Lipo-pm, but it may be contributing to morning lethargy, even when I get more sleep than usual. I will keep an eye on it, but for now RPM wakes me up

25. BACK

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
    5 caps RPM
    2.5 g l-tyr

Nutrition:

Today was a moderate carb day overall, although I had a very large carb meal PWO. My total will be 150 grams max, but PWO I ate cup and a half of oats, with cup and a half of milk, egg whites and some almonds.

I don't think I have ever felt so hypo after a workout, so I really needed carbs.

Workout:

WORKOUT
    Back

Hammer Chins
    • BW-70x12
    • BW-55x10
    • BW-40x10
    • BW-40x8

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    • 100x10/10
    • 100x11/10
    • 120x9.5---110x10
    • 130x10!!!!---115x9 (Left hand grip blows)

Rack Pulls
    • 225x10
    • 275x8
    • 315x6
    • 355x4 SS deadlift 135 x "failure"

BHN pulldown SS Stiff Arm Pulldown SS Reverse Grip Pulldown
    • 100x12-----55x12-----100x8
    • 100x10-----55x10-----85x8
    • 100x10-----40x12-----85x8 NO REST hammer chins to failure (assisted)

Cardio:

10 minutes pre-workout
    25 minutes PWO elliptical

Thoughts:

Incredible day in the gym today. My focus was absolutely incredible, and I was in a great mood. After my first set of db rows I didn't feel too strong, so I didn't expect to try 130s.

Eventually, I tried 120s and got almost 2 extra reps from last week. I went up to 130 expecting to get 5-6, and somehow busted out 10. I assume my form was slacking slightly, but I'm honestly not sure as I was so locked in.

Unfortunately my left hand grip blows, so on sets I do less with that, I burn out with lighter weights.

I am on very low carbs overall (40g max all day pre-wo), and I am having probably the most intense pumps ever (just started recently). I can attribute this to cumulative effects of RPM, and probably the decent amount of CM I am ingesting.

RPM also has my muscles pretty full all day, considering how low carb I am.

Like already stated, I felt incredibly hypo on the drive home, and made sure I got enough carbs in me.

Tomorrow is usually an HIIT day for me, but a friend of mine asked me to lift, so depending on what feels fresh (hoping legs), I may end up lifting tomorrow.

My weight loss has stalled for a little, but I feel I am getting leaner, and the tape measure agrees, which is more important than the scale.

26. Well I am happy to report that there was no lethargy whatsoever today, but the sleep was great.

I am taking 3 lipo PM BTW.

I felt really refreshed when I woke up today, so that was good. I think the lethargy may be due to the fact I haven't cycled off stims in some time, and certain days I am using quite a bit of caff.
  27. Talking

I thanked my internet son reddie for seducing me with RPM.

I did think of paying for 2 bottles of RPM and I did consider logging it....title it as "Save All your Response Muscles!"

whatever that rhymes.

edit: Lanbane, what's your other nick at the other forum?

28. Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    I thanked my internet son reddie for seducing me with RPM.

I did think of paying for 2 bottles of RPM and I did consider logging it....title it as "Save All your Response Muscles!"

whatever that rhymes.

edit: Lanbane, what's your other nick at the other forum?

haha your crazy, so did you order RPM?

I could be wrong, but if LB frequents bb I think he may be Vitruvian, correct me if I am wrong though LB

29. Well no official update today, but I did hit the gym. I was dragging hardcore all day long, and was feeling very lethargic.

I only took 1 RPM upon waking, and started to feel super tired around 1 even though I got great sleep. I realized I am severely dependant on stims, and taxing my adrenals.

I also had some wrist pain today out of nowhere, and knee pain as well. So what did I do? I ordered a bottle of Osteobolin-C, along with some Reset A.D.

I really need the R.A.D. to impress me, as I can't really take a break from stims right now, but am worried about my adrenals.

ANyways, I did pop 4 more RPM later, and got the desire to lift, instead of my planned cardio. I hit up legs, with an emphasis on hamstrings. RPM is the ****, plain and simple. The vascularity is great, and I cannot believe how much I sweat.

Great stuff overall, can't say enough good things about RPM, or AN for that matter (hence why I chose Osteo-C, as opposed to similar products)

I will certainly let you all know how these workout for me.

Similar Forum Threads

1. random reviews of stuff i use....
    By OmarJackson in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-24-2012, 03:56 PM
  2. Gotti's Random Reviews
    By Young Gotti in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-22-2011, 02:14 AM
  3. Redhawk Reviews Reset A.D. by PAL!
    By redhawk76 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73