Board Sponsor
    Answers

CHEST

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
    5 caps RPM
    1 serving Primal N2O

Nutrition:

low carb day again... eggs, cottage cheese, pb, almonds, spinach, spinach, spinach, tuna, chicken......

Workout:

WORKOUT
    CHEST
    Excluding all Warm-up Sets

GIANT SET

Cable Cross Over
    • 40x10
    • 40x10
    • 40x10

SUPERSET W/

Dips
    • BWx12
    • BWx10
    • BWx9

SUPERSET W/

Pec Flyes
    • 25sx12
    • 25sx10
    • 25sx10

SUPERSET W/

Dumbbell Incline Press
    • 45x12
    • 45x11
    • 45x10

SUPERSET W/

Iso Bench Press
    • 150x7
    • 100x8
    • 100x6

SUPERSET W/

Decline Iso Bench Press
    • 100X8
    • 100X7
    • 100X6

SUPERSET W/ pushups to failure (only got 2.5 haha, last set only)

20 minute ab/tricep circuit

Cardio:

10 minutes elliptical pre-workout
    25 minutes elliptical PWO

Thoughts:

Today's workout was absolutely incredible. It was so intense. In case it isn't clear, every exercise was included in one giant set. I then rested for about 2-4 minutes, and repeated.

My chest and arms have never been so pumped in my life, and I was dripping.

Felt like I was gonna puke after my second set of dips, but held it down.

RPM: This has me feeling so alpha lately. I am very aggressive in the gym, and love it. The effects on libido, as I have stated quite a bit lately, is great. Can't wait til I add Activate

The thermo effect was great as well, although it seemed delayed today. I didn't really start sweating much til I started abs/tris, but then it was ridiculous.

Also used some Primal N20 today, to really get a boost. It was pretty solid, but I probably like the Steel Edge combo a little better.

Only bad thing about the workout was that my shoulders/tris seemed to wear down before my chest on set #2. Other than that it was incredible

Unfortunately I have no video, as it would have been impossible to tape this giant set LOL.

3. Registered User
    Answers

How good is spinach!
    My meal plan is like "uh.. eggs... meat... spinach... some nuts and berries..."
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by nelix View Post
    How good is spinach!
    My meal plan is like "uh.. eggs... meat... spinach... some nuts and berries..."
    hahah depending on the day mine is spinach x 5-6, eggs/whites, tuna, almonds, pb, and nothing else lol

I do love me some spinach though.

In other news, I am loving the sleep I am getting on Lipo-pm, but it may be contributing to morning lethargy, even when I get more sleep than usual. I will keep an eye on it, but for now RPM wakes me up
  5. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

BACK

Supplement Dosing:

6 scoops Purple Wraath
    5 caps RPM
    2.5 g l-tyr

Nutrition:

Today was a moderate carb day overall, although I had a very large carb meal PWO. My total will be 150 grams max, but PWO I ate cup and a half of oats, with cup and a half of milk, egg whites and some almonds.

I don't think I have ever felt so hypo after a workout, so I really needed carbs.

Workout:

WORKOUT
    Back
    Excluding all Warm-up Sets

Hammer Chins
    • BW-70x12
    • BW-55x10
    • BW-40x10
    • BW-40x8

One Arm Dumbbell Rows
    • 100x10/10
    • 100x11/10
    • 120x9.5---110x10
    • 130x10!!!!---115x9 (Left hand grip blows)

Rack Pulls
    • 225x10
    • 275x8
    • 315x6
    • 355x4 SS deadlift 135 x "failure"

BHN pulldown SS Stiff Arm Pulldown SS Reverse Grip Pulldown
    • 100x12-----55x12-----100x8
    • 100x10-----55x10-----85x8
    • 100x10-----40x12-----85x8 NO REST hammer chins to failure (assisted)

Cardio:

10 minutes pre-workout
    25 minutes PWO elliptical

Thoughts:

Incredible day in the gym today. My focus was absolutely incredible, and I was in a great mood. After my first set of db rows I didn't feel too strong, so I didn't expect to try 130s.

Eventually, I tried 120s and got almost 2 extra reps from last week. I went up to 130 expecting to get 5-6, and somehow busted out 10. I assume my form was slacking slightly, but I'm honestly not sure as I was so locked in.

Unfortunately my left hand grip blows, so on sets I do less with that, I burn out with lighter weights.

I am on very low carbs overall (40g max all day pre-wo), and I am having probably the most intense pumps ever (just started recently). I can attribute this to cumulative effects of RPM, and probably the decent amount of CM I am ingesting.

RPM also has my muscles pretty full all day, considering how low carb I am.

Like already stated, I felt incredibly hypo on the drive home, and made sure I got enough carbs in me.

Tomorrow is usually an HIIT day for me, but a friend of mine asked me to lift, so depending on what feels fresh (hoping legs), I may end up lifting tomorrow.

My weight loss has stalled for a little, but I feel I am getting leaner, and the tape measure agrees, which is more important than the scale.
  6. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well I am happy to report that there was no lethargy whatsoever today, but the sleep was great.

I am taking 3 lipo PM BTW.

I felt really refreshed when I woke up today, so that was good. I think the lethargy may be due to the fact I haven't cycled off stims in some time, and certain days I am using quite a bit of caff.
  7. Registered User
    Answers

Talking

I thanked my internet son reddie for seducing me with RPM.

I did think of paying for 2 bottles of RPM and I did consider logging it....title it as "Save All your Response Muscles!"

whatever that rhymes.

edit: Lanbane, what's your other nick at the other forum?
  8. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by FarangJaiDee View Post
    I thanked my internet son reddie for seducing me with RPM.

I did think of paying for 2 bottles of RPM and I did consider logging it....title it as "Save All your Response Muscles!"

whatever that rhymes.

edit: Lanbane, what's your other nick at the other forum?

haha your crazy, so did you order RPM?

I could be wrong, but if LB frequents bb I think he may be Vitruvian, correct me if I am wrong though LB
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Well no official update today, but I did hit the gym. I was dragging hardcore all day long, and was feeling very lethargic.

I only took 1 RPM upon waking, and started to feel super tired around 1 even though I got great sleep. I realized I am severely dependant on stims, and taxing my adrenals.

I also had some wrist pain today out of nowhere, and knee pain as well. So what did I do? I ordered a bottle of Osteobolin-C, along with some Reset A.D.

I really need the R.A.D. to impress me, as I can't really take a break from stims right now, but am worried about my adrenals.

ANyways, I did pop 4 more RPM later, and got the desire to lift, instead of my planned cardio. I hit up legs, with an emphasis on hamstrings. RPM is the ****, plain and simple. The vascularity is great, and I cannot believe how much I sweat.

Great stuff overall, can't say enough good things about RPM, or AN for that matter (hence why I chose Osteo-C, as opposed to similar products)

I will certainly let you all know how these workout for me.
  10. Registered User
    Answers

:bb3:
  11. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Si, me llamo es Vitruvian, en BB.com.
    Applied Nutriceuticals Representative
    Better Results Through Science
    Success occurs when everything you have is APPLIED.
    Have you heard about N.O. Uptake? ;-)
  12. Registered User
    Answers

you spoke spain? or something.

try my hokkien a chinese dialect.

Wa yeh mia si farang-jaidee.
  13. Registered User
    Answers

hELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

think of a funny line (anything) that uses the SARM & SE (Steeledge) these alphabets.

It occured to me this combo is awesome. I'll like to try them
  14. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

much needed off day today. I actually had a desire to go to the gym even though I was tired, but I feel the day off is a good thing.

My reset ad and osteobolin c shipped this morning, so should have it by friday.

Although I am not seeing much progress in my abs (waist is shrinking though), the vascularity in my arms/shoulders is increasing every day. And I'm not referring to pumps, but simply due to lower BF.

I just hope sooner or later I see these kind of results in my abs.

Not much else to report, no more lethargy from lipo-pm.

Have a good one....
  15. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'm gonna go ahead and start my poseidon today, which I'm looking forward to. I started Activate yesterday, and noticed itchy nips on the first day.

I am assuming that it was in my head considering it was day 1, but nonetheless I thought for a long time and decided I should wait until I am at a lower BF to use Act, but I am welcome to your thoughts or opinions on the matter. I could have been overreacting, but better safe than sorry IMO.
  16. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    I'm gonna go ahead and start my poseidon today, which I'm looking forward to. I started Activate yesterday, and noticed itchy nips on the first day.
    Looking forward to your thoughts on Poseidon redhawk...I think you'll be very pleased!

Workin
  17. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

I'll probably post my full workout tomorrow, but just wanted to let ya'll know how it went.

I had a hectic/moody day, and ended up lifting off my normal schedule. I took RPM, and ended up eating another meal and then working out later.

RPM was still doin its thing, but I was in a ****ty mood so the workout wasn't great. The gym is where I need to get away from stuff though, so it wasn't all bad.

Got pretty good numbers, and did a lot of supersets. Took 3 scoops of poseidon during, but obviously can't comment yet.

I'll keep ya updated...
  18. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Sorry for the lack of updates guys, but just had some very unfortunate personal issues to deal with.

I discontinued all supps for a cpl days, and honestly feel SO tired and worn down, so looking forward to Reset A.D. which I'll start tomorrow.

Definitely don't like being off RPM, so I'll be able to start on that again tomorrow.

Will also be using poseidon for tomorrow's workout.
  19. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Hope everything is alright man. No need to feel obligated to post all the time.... we like following your thread, but your life is YOUR life....
  20. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    Hope everything is alright man. No need to feel obligated to post all the time.... we like following your thread, but your life is YOUR life....
    oh I know, I'm just excited that I'll be able to train tomorrow so I wanted to share with someone
  21. O.G. Appnut
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

How'd it go Red?
  22. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Lanbane View Post
    How'd it go Red?
    Hey LB, it went pretty well overall.

Felt great to be in the gym again, but I stayed off supps one day longer, so my numbers were down a little, but no biggie.

I won't have time to give an official update, as there isn't much to comment on anyway. Tomorrow should be back on track, and I should have a video of either deadlifts or db rows.

I just concentrated on MMC today (chest), and then burned out my tris at the end. I just got sponsored for Reset A.D. log, so hopefully that'll extend my RPM bottle (about to open second bottle).
  23. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by redhawk76 View Post
    Reset A.D. Claims:

Reset-A.D. has been designed to provide the bodybuilder and fitness enthusiast with the following benefits:

* Re-energize the effects & sensitivity towards stimulants

This was not very noticeable for me, at least in terms of a "buzz" from the stimulants. For example, 3 caps of RPM still felt like 3 caps the whole time, at least in immediate energy/feeling.

I was definitely able to cut down on overall stim usage throughout the day without crashing, however. So in some ways this was effected I'm sure, but my stims were not "re-stimmed."

* Eliminates fatigue & stress caused by poor adrenal function

Like already mentioned, I was able to reduce my stim usage while preventing crashes that would occur before, even with more stims. I can't say if I handles stress better or not, but fatigue was definitely reduced greatly.

* Provides support for improved adrenal system function without removal from one's daily stressful environment.

This product very clearly helped my adrenal health, I only wish I didn't need to use stims at all. I am really looking forward to running this while stopping stims almost completely for health purposes, as I know this can benefit me greatly.

* Works effectively with PreWorkout and Energy Supplements.

Like I already mentioned this didn't make my stims anymore powerful, but they did work fine together.

BOTTOM LINE: Looking at the above review thus far, it may appear that my thoughts would be mixed on the product. This is far from the truth, however.

Although it would be cool to get a greater buzz from less stims, this is very unimportant in the grand scheme considering the purpose of this product. Adrenal health is the most important, and it is clear that mine has improved dramatically even though I've continued stim usage.

I recommend this product to everyone, and at 18 bucks it pays for itself for some. Those who buy energy drinks, or stims simply for that purpose, can save money dramatically by using this. I can't say enough good things about this product.

I must also mention that my sleep has improved dramatically, which is huge as I usually have sleep issues. This is more, great proof of how well this helped my adrenals.

I am sure I am missing some benefit, and if I remember one I will come back and note it, but all that matters is that I think YOU should buy this product. Yes, everyone, unless maybe you don't use stims and are never stressed, but that would be a very few amount of people.

I have another bottle I purchased myself I am on right now, and will update certainly if anything changes

PAL Reset A.D. ===
    FINAL REVIEW^^^^
  24. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Reviews (or impressions) COMING SOON:

Lipotrophin-PM
    Poseidon
    Osteobolin-C
    Some Digestive supps

Following later will be NOS ETHER final review
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder