My Comeback Stack

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
I have been away from supplmentation for a bit (minus my multi and the staples) so I figured why not get back into it with the following stack:

Mass FX- 4/day

Hyperdrol X2- 4/day

Anabolic Pump- 3/day

Posideon- 4 servings/day

Bulk Powerfull- 5 gms/day

Bulk Cissus- 3 Tbs/day

Chaos- 1.5 scoops/preworkout

Extend- 3 servings/preworkout

Lean Dreams- 2 caps/nightly

I am purchasing some RPM and may try that as well.

I will post my routine and diet when I began my stack, approx (Tues May 29).

As alway any comments or question are more than welcomed.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Looks like a damn solid stack you got there, Witty.

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, looks like sexy time. :)

I would start slow mixing a bedtime dose of PowerFull with Lean Dreams. Might be hard to wake up from that.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Looks like the making of a great log! I'm looking forward to it! ;)

BTW, I would recommend taking one serving of Chaos with 1 serving of Poseidon at the same time, pre-workout. The two stack incredibly well together! :thumbsup:

Keep us updated Wittyname!

Workin

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn I wish I could afford that stack:whiner: .

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice stack, Looks like your gonna be up for some " Wango Tango" :D

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Hehe Wango Tango indeed. I have been following my above mentioned protocol since Friday, all I can say is wow four days in, and I definitely feel this stack. One and a half scoops of Posideon chugged in the morning on Friday....HOTCHIE MATCHIE. There is no questioning the effectiveness of its delivery. My workouts over the weekend and Monday were great, amazing pump and nice endurance. Great feeling of well being. Sleep was great nice and realxed wake up feeling great. Anyway today I will begin my log with my diet and routine posted.

My Stats and Goals
5'11 191 pds 13.5% (Approx.) I am doing a lean bulk. Hoping to get a solid 5-10 out of this stack.

Diet
I try for about 4000 Kcals a day. I will post my macros later but its about 40-50 gms of protein per meal and 60-70 gms of carbs, with 5-10 gms of fat (primarily EFA's) along with 10 gms of fish oil and 4 gms of flax oil.

Routine
This varies, currently I am limited to dumbells and will be so for the next two weeks. Fortunately they go up to 120.
I mix up my training. It goes in three seperate categories:
Hypertrophy, Strength, Power.

For hypertrophy I use T.U.T. training for a rep range of 12-9, my sets usually go 12, 11, 10, 9. With a rest period of 1 min between sets.

For strength use a rep range of 9-6, sets usually go 9, 8, 7, 6.
With a rest period of about 2 mins.

For power (my favorite :D) sets go 5-2, sets usually go 5, 4,
3, 2. With a rest period of 3 mins.

I will train each of the three categories for about five weeks then I switch. Right now I am on hypertrophy and will be for the next two weeks.

My split is Mon. chest, Tue. legs, Wed. cardio and abs,
Thurs. back, Fri. Tri's bi's and shoulders, Sat cardio and abs, Sun. Rest. This will not change.

For the next two weeks my exercises will be (everything will be db's):

Mon.
Incline press
Flat
Decline
Incline Flys
Flat Flys

Tue.
Squats with dbs in hand
Walking up and down 12 stairs with dbs in hand
Lunges
Leg kicbacks

Wed
Run stairs for 5 mins the run outdoors for 25 min.
Various forms of crunches

Thur.
Wide-grip pull-ups 4 sets of ten.
Bent over rows
Single arm rows
Shrugs
Close grip pull-ups

Fri.
Standing shoulder press
Lateral Raises
Concentration curls
Reverse curls
Tricep extension
Arm kickback
Arnold press
21's

Sat.
Run stairs 5 min. Run outdoors 25mins. Abs various crunches.

If anyone wants my poundages on my lifts just let me know and I will post it. I will update the day after, or if I notice anything logworthy. As always any comments or questions please feel free to post. Thanks to everyone who stopped by I really appreciate you all.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Hehe Wango Tango indeed. I have been following my above mentioned protocol since Friday, all I can say is wow four days in, and I definitely feel this stack. One and a half scoops of Posideon chugged in the morning on Friday....HOTCHIE MATCHIE. There is no questioning the effectiveness of its delivery. My workouts over the weekend and Monday were great, amazing pump and nice endurance. Great feeling of well being. Sleep was great nice and realxed wake up feeling great. Anyway today I will begin my log with my diet and routine posted.

My Stats and Goals
5'11 191 pds 13.5% (Approx.) I am doing a lean bulk. Hoping to get a solid 5-10 out of this stack.

Diet
I try for about 4000 Kcals a day. I will post my macros later but its about 40-50 gms of protein per meal and 60-70 gms of carbs, with 5-10 gms of fat (primarily EFA's) along with 10 gms of fish oil and 4 gms of flax oil.

Routine
This varies, currently I am limited to dumbells and will be so for the next two weeks. Fortunately they go up to 120.
I mix up my training. It goes in three seperate categories:
Hypertrophy, Strength, Power.

For hypertrophy I use T.U.T. training for a rep range of 12-9, my sets usually go 12, 11, 10, 9. With a rest period of 1 min between sets.

For strength use a rep range of 9-6, sets usually go 9, 8, 7, 6.
With a rest period of about 2 mins.

For power (my favorite :D) sets go 5-2, sets usually go 5, 4,
3, 2. With a rest period of 3 mins.

I will train each of the three categories for about five weeks then I switch. Right now I am on hypertrophy and will be for the next two weeks.

My split is Mon. chest, Tue. legs, Wed. cardio and abs,
Thurs. back, Fri. Tri's bi's and shoulders, Sat cardio and abs, Sun. Rest. This will not change.

For the next two weeks my exercises will be (everything will be db's):

Mon.
Incline press
Flat
Decline
Incline Flys
Flat Flys

Tue.
Squats with dbs in hand
Walking up and down 12 stairs with dbs in hand
Lunges
Leg kicbacks

Wed
Run stairs for 5 mins the run outdoors for 25 min.
Various forms of crunches

Thur.
Wide-grip pull-ups 4 sets of ten.
Bent over rows
Single arm rows
Shrugs
Close grip pull-ups

Fri.
Standing shoulder press
Lateral Raises
Concentration curls
Reverse curls
Tricep extension
Arm kickback
Arnold press
21's

Sat.
Run stairs 5 min. Run outdoors 25mins. Abs various crunches.

If anyone wants my poundages on my lifts just let me know and I will post it. I will update the day after, or if I notice anything logworthy. As always any comments or questions please feel free to post. Thanks to everyone who stopped by I really appreciate you all.
Excellent update! Great detail. ;)

The outline of your workout routine looks great. Seems like you've put a good deal of thought behind it, which will pay off. Looking forward to your updates and continued success! :thumbsup:

Workin

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
since you must be rich (ha ah)i wish i could spend money on supps like that.but any way i would add retain2,1oxo or 3-ad to that massxf,hperdrolx2 stack just my two cents.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Rich heh I wish, I am doing an intership and it pays fairly well. It will be over the 8th of June though :(. I have considered the Retain. I will be adding Neurobalance and Kwik Karb possibly RPM as well. I am still deciding.

benjiman

Banned
Awards
  • Established
yea i am saving right know for my next stack i think i am going with the massxf,hperdrolx2,3-ad,stack and maybe some powerfull,posidion.i am on retain2 now for my cutting it is working ok but it is killing my sex drive hoping the whole stack will help with that maybe help raise my test.well keep use up dated on your progress.

MentalTwitch

MentalTwitch

Awards
  • Established
I heard Kwick Karb gives gas. I am going to get Pure Vitargo instead.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
Yes I have heard that also, but I am going to try it anyway. Yesterday was legs it went nicely but I really miss my barbell squats. I incoperated stiff-legged d-lifts and this really helped to hit my hammies. Good overall day. Diet wasn't as as calori-full as it should have been. I didnt get enough protein sources from food. Came mainly in the form of shakes and natty pb. I am going to up my dosages of Mass FX and Hyperdrol X2 to 5 a day. In regards to the AX stack, I have felt a little aggro during certain situations (not complaining ;)). Sleep man o man I is gettin the most craziest dreams. Seriously good relaxed sleep but the dreams are crazy vivid. Can't wait to get some Neurobalance to throw in this mix. I am noticing a more consistent pump. However, I am needing some advice in the way of N-R-ALA supplementation, from what I have read it should be taken an hour apart correct? If I dose my AP 15 mins. before I eat a prewrkout meal and about 45mis later take my N-R-ALA things should be ok. Today i will be doing some cradio.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
5/30 Cardio and abs- It went well I feel like I am having more endurance with my running. Afterwards I do my abs and the abdominal pumps I have been getting are wonderful. For sleepy time I decided to do something a bit different, I wanted to see what would happen if I skipped my night-time P-Full dosage. I took everything else as usually. I slept great. I still had vivid dreams but the nature of them weren't like what the use to be.

5/31 Back- This stack is really helping me in endurance, I was really able to crank out my pull-ups. The pump that came with this was nice and full not painful. I am really noticing a bit more of the aggro feeling but its not like a constant state of pissed offedness, I feel really good and confident. This stack is definitely starting to change things. Last night I dosed my P-full before I went to bed and sure enough my what I thought would happen did. I had very vivid sexual dreams. I haven't had these kind of dreams in a long time. Lean dreams and P-full at night is making for some wonderful sleep :D :D :D.

Today will be my shoulders, bis and tris. If it is possible I will update tommorow.

I am still wondering about the A-L-A and Anabolic Pump any help here would be great.

I am set to recieve my RPM, Nerobalance and Clear Edge and Kwik Karb on the 4th. If anyone has any suggestions as to implementing these please let me know. I am also considering some Paravol and aspire 36....I have been away from my gf for 6 weeks and will be back to her on the 9th so I wanted to have a suprise for her.:D

As always comments or questions are welcome.

Last edited:
Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
[

I am still wondering about the A-L-A and Anabolic Pump any help
Well I have been using "yellow Gold" which is the Anabolic Pump Beta since October and I love it I'm still amazed it works on me....

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
06/01Bis, tris, and shoulders- I was looking forward to this day all week. My lifts were very strong, and endurance seemed great. I felt myself not wanting to rest as long as I should have between sets. My post workout pump was insane. This stack has exceeded my expectations in just the first week, I hope things get better as the stack goes on. I am really looking forward to moving into my strength trainig phase to see how the stack works out. My sleep has been wonderful, I have really been having some vivid dreams. P-full and Lean Dreams definitely a great combo for my sleepy time.

06/02Cardio and abs and Spiderman 3- I enjoyed all three. I seem to notice the effects of extend quite a bit during my cardio sessions. There is a bit more energy to be found, more than usual. I felt very aggressive today. I got agitated very easy today. Seems as though the Hyperdrol and Mass Fx may be kicking in strong. Ever since I bumped it up to 5 a day it seems to be more pronounced.

06/03Rest- Today I rested and eat fun things, (yeah Pizza) I felt my body asking for more carbs so I decided "Hey lets eat some pizza."

I get my neurobalance Tuesday, I can't wait. I will be adding some RPM to the stack as well I will update this when I start using it. Let me say again I am really liking this stack.

WittyName

WittyName

Awards
  • Established
06/04 Chest- Today went well I am really starting to notice a bit of an increase in hardness and strength. My endurance is really improving as well. I will say without a doubt my aggression levels are certainly higher. I have noticed that Mass FX and Hyperdrol lower my tolerance for stupid people. Sleeping restfully.

06/05 Legs- I got my RPM, Neurobalance, Kwik Karb Clear Edge and some Raganork (Stim Free) today hah weeeee. I took one serving of Chaos along with my Clear edge (6 Caps) in the morning to get me going. I was very focused. I took an additional 3 a couple hours later. For the price this is a great product. For my preworkout I took one serving of Raganork along with 1 Tbsp of Kwik Karb 5 scoops of Extend and 1 serving of Posideon, I waited about 45 mins to gauge my tolerance and then had another preworkout (same formula as before minus the Kwik Karb). My workout was amazing. Great pump and incredible strength. Afterwards I drank a postwork out that consisted of 1 serving of extend, 1 serving posideon, 30 grams of WPI, and 1 Tbsp of Kwik Karb. Man my muscles felt incredibly full good stuff, good time.
So about 2 hours later I noticed some rumbley in my tummy...that led to a problem with my shut-off valve. I added 2 tsps of Neurobalance to my bedtime stack. This is by far the best GABA product I have ever taken. After about 45 mins, I was as cool as Frosty the Snowman eating an Icecream cone in the middle of a snow storm in the artic. I laid down closed my eyes and when I opened them it was time to get up. I am very happy with my new additions.

06/06 Cardio and abs- Good solid day, I have begun taking my Chaos in the morning and I use the Raganork in the evening. I am loving some extend/posideon/ragnork mix. Cardio wouldn't be the same withou it. I didn't want to take my RPM because of the issues with my shut-off valve. I will begin dosing it next week.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Excellent update! Glad to hear things are going so well! :thumbsup:

Workin

MuscleRocker

Awards
Way to go, honey!! He IS lookin' good too. When he came back, I barely recognized him!