If anyone is interested BAM log?

speedpastu

Awards
Starting wednesday i will be doing the bad ass mass stack. Jungle warfare, bad ass mass, pro-anabol.. and i have some rebound xt left so i wil probably end the stack on that but if anyone wants me to i could do a log, just let me know if u want guys.
I plan on working out and eating hardcore to gain as much mass as possible.

Just recieved everything in the mail today, will be starting tomorrow. I am doing the Evolution Bad Ass Mass Stack which can be found here...
ALR Industries Pro-Anabol for major mass and lean definition!
the second one
Update 5/30
Just started today, will have to weigh myself and get B.F. % later but will keep you guys updated.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
What happened to the Epistane cycle?? I could've sworn you just started one?

speedpastu

Awards
What happened to the Epistane cycle?? I could've sworn you just started one?
lol, ur perceptive... long story... am saving the epi for later... for a time when i know i will be 100% dedicated.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Good call. Do the log, we can always use more feedback.

maximus79

maximus79

Awards
I would be interested, however, I think it would be helpful if you continually edit your first post to include an up-to-date summary of your results. Saves time for the readers who are not interested in wading through pages of a thread in order to get the "bottom line".

speedpastu

Awards
I would be interested, however, I think it would be helpful if you continually edit your first post to include an up-to-date summary of your results. Saves time for the readers who are not interested in wading through pages of a thread in order to get the "bottom line".
ok, yea i know what ur saying, well i will start a log wednesday i guess... anyone else?

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I havent seen many BAM logs around here lately.
I WAS going to order some last week, but it was "product not available" :p -I sware, every time I get amp'd to try somethign and go all out, it's Not available ...

So this is going to be a bullking log I'm assuming....
Nice:dl:

speedpastu

Awards
I havent seen many BAM logs around here lately.
I WAS going to order some last week, but it was "product not available" :p -I sware, every time I get amp'd to try somethign and go all out, it's Not available ...

So this is going to be a bullking log I'm assuming....
Nice:dl:
YES, will be starting jungle warfare, then BAM, followed by pro-anabol, then some rebound xt just for a little boost at the end.
bulking, eating hardcore, etc.

TOYFORDOLET

TOYFORDOLET

Awards
  • Established
How are you running these, are you doing the evolution style bulking stack (overlapping each for 2 weeks) or running each for 4 weeks?

speedpastu

Awards
Just recieved everything in the mail today, will be starting tomorrow. I am doing the Evolution Bad Ass Mass Stack which can be found here...
ALR Industries Pro-Anabol for major mass and lean definition!
the second one

Update 5/30
Just started today, will have to weigh myself and get B.F. % later but will keep you guys updated.

UPDATE JUNE 6TH..
Sorry guys, have really been slacking here, going to turn this from a log into just a little review and if you have any questions just let me know.. Ok so here is how it has been going.....
All I have been eating is chicken, rice, tuna, turkey, protein shakes, spinach, drinking only water and gatorade... twice I have rewarded myself with some quesedillas but other than that eating really well.
Started JW on wednesday took it alone untill sunday, then started to stack it with BAM...
Anyways been going to the gym every day now except weekends and I got to tell you... I have had the best workouts lately. Since last friday definitely felt like it was a lot harder to tire out my muscles, I have never worked out so hard and it feels great when I leave the gym. Weight is only up one pound so far, but its really only been a week as of today. But I have definitely leaned out however that is more then likely due to the eating habits.. which just goes to prove diet really is most of it.
Yesterday was the best back workout I have ever had... was in the gym for 2 hours doing back and abs... tomorrow is chest... can't wait. I feel fuller, and a little bigger but have not gained much weight yet, so could just be placebo effect on the bigger part... anyways libido is up too. Every hot piece of ass that walks by is subjected to at least a serious stare... will try to update better then I have been, but overall.. so far so good... Let me know if you have any questions.

speedpastu

Awards
Update June 12th:
Well I'm sorry to say I didn't make it in the gym yesterday or today :( ... Had a test yesterday and was going to go today but it was storming here in Orlando, the second I opened my garage trash cans were flying.... decided to stay in finish my paper, and dedicate the rest of the week to two hour workouts.
So tomorrow I will try and update and let you guys know some strength gains.
As of my workout last friday strength was definitely up.. I have been taking a half of an adderall before working out so I think it may be a mix of the adderall and the JW/BAM that is making me last so long in the gym. Weighed myself friday and was up 2 and a half pounds since I started, and have also leaned out.. I'm sure the diet is helping a lot too. Mostly protein...
Have been noticing a good deal ofshedding, am prone to it.. on Propecia and bought some Nizoral so hopefully that will help too but definitely have been seeing some shedding. anyone else seen this? I feel great though, so far am defnitely seeing results.. tomorrow will be back workout and I can't wait. Will let you guys know how it goes.
By the way.. been taking BAM 3 times a day, 1 with each JW after a meal

speedpastu

Awards
June 14th......
Ok guys so here is the deal... I have been very happy with the results I have been seeing from this stack there is just one problem.. Hair Loss.. I am prone to hair loss, I am on propecia, and have been taking Nizoral. but I can't stand to lose any more hair.. I am trying to decide if I should drop the Jungle Warefare, the BAM, or both? Anyone have any ideas... I think starting today I will drop the BAM and stick with the JW...I will do this for a couple days and see if any difference.. this is upsetting because I have really been enjoying this stack.. I will see what happens and update you guys.

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
HAve you had any weight increases on the scale yet?

speedpastu

Awards
HAve you had any weight increases on the scale yet?
yes 2 lbs. in 2 weeks... which is another reason i don't want to stop this stack... o well i think hair is more important to me.... i am currently taking one jw a day to see if the hair loss goes down and not taking any bam... if the hairloss sticks around then i am going to get off the jw and go to the bam... trial and error i guess on the hairloss. then when i figure it out i am going to take that supplement.