Zombie on AX and RPM and other goodies

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I got my rpm today im really happy:woohoo:

i like the caps, they are a nice copper color.
Nice design on a clear bottle.

I havent worked out in more than a week. i have mentioned before in other threads lately that i injured my elbow, it hasnt heal, but i decided to give it a try(RPM). i been on hyperdrol x2+ massfx + retain for almost 3 weeks(on friday its going to be 3 weeks) The AX stack has help me to feel better and in a good mood i gained some resistance . today i took 3 caps of rpm along with the AX stack and 2 Supercissus at around 7:30 pm. i went to the gym at 8:30.

Today it was a chest/tricep day

i did DB bench
30lbs db x10
50lbs db x8
70lbs db x6
the flat position made it kind of difficult for the elbow but it also help to warm it up

after that i did BB incline

185 x 10
205 x 8
225 x 8

i strugle alot with the last set but i managed to make it and i was only help on the last 2 reps

since my elbow started to hurt a little the decline we did it on the Iso-Lateral Decline Press Machine

something that looks like this

90lbs each side x 10

135lbs each side x 8

160lbs each side x 8
the last set it was like hell to my elbow but i was so pumped i didnt care

then we got on the pecdeck flys machine my elbow didnt allow me to the db flys. i dont recall the weight that i used there. i took a break of 10 min

then i started triceps

single handed seated tricep extentions
i started with a 25lbs db
25 x10
30 x 8
35 x6

Tricep Pushdown
110 x10

130 x10

150 x10

skull crushers

this one was the most pain full today but i liked it :lol:

55 x 10
65 x 8
75 x 6

i didnt had a complete workout today but after a week and for being injured i think it went good. RPM gave me the drive and focus to do it. i cant wait to get the triceps # up once i heal my elbow and also my chest numbers.

if it doesnt hurt alot tomorrow im going to try rpm at 4 caps on a back/bicep day.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! I'm running pretty much this exact same stack right now too, including the RPM and Supercissus. What dosage are you using on your AX supps?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! I'm running pretty much this exact same stack right now too, including the RPM and Supercissus. What dosage are you using on your AX supps?
i was dosing hdx2 4, massfx 5 retain 3 the first week
but when i got food poisoned and injured my elbow i lower my dosage to hdx2 4, mass fx 4 retain 2. but tomorrow im going to go back to the first protocol. today was my first day on rpm and supercissus im kind of megadosing the supercissus
when i got my bottle i took 3 caps, then with the ax stack and 3 rpm's i took 2 and when i got to the gym i took 2 more and i just took 1 afew min ago.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Update.

i think in need to dose my RPM earlier. i took it around 7:30 yesterday. i didnt made me fell like if i was on alot of caffeine or stims, it only took longer for me to get some sleep but i woke up feeling fine. actually i woke up earlier than usual 9:10 am :D.
im sore my elbow hurts a bit, not like it hurted yesterday before i went to the gym.

today im going to dose 4 caps at a earlier time

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I like this stack!! I think i might be trying this!!

Looking good so far Zombie!!! Good luck with it!! :dance: :dance: :dance:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im like 1.5 hrs away from taking my next dose of RMP(6pm)

(4 RPM's, 2 superCissus, 1 hyperdrolx2, 1 massfx)

thats 2 hrs prework out and 30 min before workout im taking all of the above again but with a increment (2 supercissus, 2 hyperdrol, 2 massfx )
im going to be playing with dosage to find my sweet spot ;)

i also would like to say that something is working with my elbow issue maybe megadosing(9-12 caps) Supercissus is working or something on RPM. I say this based on that i been on HDX2+MASSFX+retain before and after i got injured and nothing has change i just added RPM and supercissus and i been feeling better it hurts but the pain is not as intense just when i do skull crushers i feel like my elbow is going to fall off

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Update from hell ! ! !

well today it was Back/bicep day

wide grip pullups
i always start with these cause they are the hardest
first set x 15 reps
second x 13 reps
third x 10 reps

parallel @ shoulder distance pullups (i dont know whats the name of this one i hope you get and idea by the description)

first set x 15 reps
second x 15 reps
third x 12 reps

close grip pull ups
first set x 12 reps
second x 12 reps
third x 12 reps

DB bent over row
60 lbs x 12 reps
70 lbs x 10 reps
80 lbs x 10 reps

now bicep

i started with
seated DB curls

30lbs x 12 reps
40 lbs x 10
50 lbs x 8

and with this next excercise everything when to hell

single arm preacher curls

40lbs x 15
50bs x 10 <--- at this point i was in hell
60lbs x left arm 8 reps/ right arm 3 reps
i dropped the db i coulnt get it up and my arm started shaking by it self and it got alil bit numb and after a few minutes later a really intense pain when from my elbow to my hand and then to my shoulder i had to stop working out i coulnt handle the pain :(

it sucks it seems that tomorrow is going to be a cardio only day :(

but i have to admit that RPM gave me the drive to not quit so easy. it rocks. tomorrow im goin to tested with cardio and and see if it gives me some kind of improvement on cardio.

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry to hear about your injury. I'm all banged up too. As soon as I get some monies, I'm ordering some bulk cissus. I'm looking into Oratropin too, as I hear it is miraculous for injuries. (as per Grunt, bioman, etc.) It's expensive yeah, but I would gladly pay lots of money too heal my wrist and knee faster, and lose some fat / gain some muscle too.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, sorry to hear about your injury. I'm all banged up too. As soon as I get some monies, I'm ordering some bulk cissus. I'm looking into Oratropin too, as I hear it is miraculous for injuries. (as per Grunt, bioman, etc.) It's expensive yeah, but I would gladly pay lots of money too heal my wrist and knee faster, and lose some fat / gain some muscle too.
thanks, i got some suppercissus with my rpm order, it help me alot(in this 2 days), i been megadosing the supercissus thats calming the pain, maybe the naringin its helping the cissus get absorb better who knows. i been searching info about oratropin and even igf. im tempted too buy but no money right now.

i need to get better so that i can start my 3-ad log :( mean while im going to do a semi log on this stack with RPM. Hope that your wrist gets better.

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of Primaforce 40% Cissus. I didn't really think it did much, but just about right when I stopped using it is when my knee started acting up. Right now I'm on Epi, and just about all my joints hurt.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I went through a bottle of Primaforce 40% Cissus. I didn't really think it did much, but just about right when I stopped using it is when my knee started acting up. Right now I'm on Epi, and just about all my joints hurt.
i have ****ed up my shoulders and knees , wrist and now my elbow and cissus(USP Labs) old ver and the new one has always worked for me. i havent tried primaforce cissus. i just found out that AN had a cissus product yesterday(osteobolin-c [sp?]) i might give it a try since i know their products work.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
well i woke up and i was sore like hell.
i think that the 4 Suppercissus caps that i took before bed help me alot. my elbow doesnt hurt alot. i took 2 cissus caps in the morning.

im not prone to acne but i got some today, i think it was cause i increased my MassFX and HDX2 dose by 1 cap (5 massfx + 5 HDX2) and RPM to the recomended dose based on my weight.

RPM kind of made me take longet to fall a sleep i got sleepy aorund 4 am and i woke up at 10. i felt great when i woke up.

cant wait for the non stim ver.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
today is friday no work tomorrow so im oging to test it out at a higher dose 5 caps :D

today preworkout dosage protocol

5 RPM/2 mass fx/2 hyperdrol/1 retain/2 suppercissus

today is going to be a cardio day

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took 5 RPM the only thing that i noticed is that i was sweating like a pig while doing cardio. i did 20 min on the eliptical machine.

i didnt notice the focus and endurance that i did yesterday actually i feel sleepy . i think im going back to 4 pills

i also did

45 degrees calf raises

i had 2 min rest between sets
180lbs x 20 reps
270lbs x 15
360lbs x 10
390 x 6

after this i did another cardio session 15 min on the eliptical machine

i had a short workout, since its friday they close at the gym at 9 pm and i got there around 7:50pm .

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This is a great log man!! I cannt wait to try RPM/Retain and Hyperdrol!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i would like to add a note, i noticed that RPm at 5 caps it didnt got me over stimulated i didnt feel extra energy . it keept me awake till 6 am but i didnt feel like i was on stims its kind of weird to describe it. Also i would like to mention that i messed up and took 2 leviathan caps 30 min before my dose of rpm yesterday around 7pm . but before i was on RPM i was dosing 6 caps of leviathan and it didnt disturbed my sleep. maybe there is a interaction between leviathan and rpm who knows.

and my calfs hurt like hell

i forgot to mention that i only got 5 hrs of sleep and i feel great :D

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you need some osteobolin-c for ur injury ;)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
late to the party as usual! :frustrate

i'm in.............

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
sounds like you need some osteobolin-c for ur injury ;)
yeah, its sucks being injured it has slowed me down. if i didnt had that injury i would be running 3-ad+RPM :( but i have to wait to heal i dont want to waste 3-ad, But RPM has made my ass go to the gym to try and do something i cant wait for the stim free ver.

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
i would like to add a note, i noticed that RPm at 5 caps it didnt got me over stimulated i didnt feel extra energy . it keept me awake till 6 am but i didnt feel like i was on stims its kind of weird to describe it.
I know exactly what you're talking about. That happened to me a couple of nights ago too. It didn't feel like I had extra energy, I just didn't feel like I was tired enough to go to sleep, even though it was later than I normally stay up. Luckily Grandma's Boy was on HBO late that night. :D

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I know exactly what you're talking about. That happened to me a couple of nights ago too. It didn't feel like I had extra energy, I just didn't feel like I was tired enough to go to sleep, even though it was later than I normally stay up. Luckily Grandma's Boy was on HBO late that night. :D
i didnt know how to describe that feeling but you nailed it .

at what time are you dosing RPM ? i usually take it around 6:30-7:30 pm

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
im going to start taking it around that time(5-5:30). and see if it helps my 8 pm workout

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I can't sleep at all anymore. Turning to cannabis tonight...

supersoldier

supersoldier

Awards
  • Established
I don't know what else to do at this point. I guess I could stop taking RPM...

:rolleyes: That'll never happen.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
when i had my sample pack my last dose i took 6 rpm and that was nice. Bad ass workout i swear. Im 215lbs btw.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
when i had my sample pack my last dose i took 6 rpm and that was nice. Bad ass workout i swear. Im 215lbs btw.
cool im going to try that on friday, if it doesnt let me sleep i dont mind i dont work on weekends.

this weekend i took 2 RPM caps per day just to keep it in the system, it gave a nice energy boost.

Thats all i have to report right now. im hopping my gym is open today:hammer:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
my gym was open today.
i went and started to do chest,
i started with incline BB bench
warm up set
135 x 15 reps

185 x 10 i did this set and i felt some pressure on my elbow and it started to get discomfort each rep. i did 2 more sets of 185 x 10 and i took a 3 min rest in between sets.

after this i started to do DB decline
i started with

75 x 10 reps
85 x 10 after this i started to feel some pain so i when down on the weight
70 x 8

i decided that it wasnt worth it to injure my elbow even more and let it rest since it has been healing. so i got on the eliptical machine and did 30 min cardio intead.

if my elbow keeps getting better i might start 3-ad on friday or monday :D :woohoo: