Thyro-Tabs review

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wasn't going to log this because I dont really have the time but I figured i'd give a 2 week update.

I've been takeing 1 Gaspari Thyro-Tab with 25mg 7keto-dhea 3 times a day(about 4 hours apart). I take each about 15-30 min before a meal. I could feel them the 1st day, I was takeing my math final and sweating like a pig. After the two weeks I am noticabley leaner in my abdomen region, infact im down abut 1 belt loop. I have only lost about 3~4lbs which is what im looking for.

I have also been takeing Excell, Posiedon, CissRX(anti-cat.), and Anagen.

My diet is Low Carb on day (100) and High Carb the next (250-300). Calroies are usually always between 2500-2750 mostly beeing protein.

I dont really know what elese to post but I will update this again next week probably. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i'l asnswer them ASAP. :bb2:

Alpha-male

Awards
Check out the stack i'm starting this coming monday:

gaspari thyrotabs
AX stimx 1.0 (phukin couldn't wait any longer for version 2.0)
ergopharm 11-oxo
sesathin (staple supp)

for four weeks.:twisted:

Ether

Awards
Your results look pretty promising. You may want to measure your tummy to have a little clearer reference point. By belt loop I am assuming you mean you are cinching you belt tighter by a hole.

Are you still sweating as bad as the first day? How's the appetite?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Your results look pretty promising. You may want to measure your tummy to have a little clearer reference point. By belt loop I am assuming you mean you are cinching you belt tighter by a hole.

Are you still sweating as bad as the first day? How's the appetite?
Yea i know about the measurements. I didnt plan on logging so I dont have any, and yes i mean its smaller.

I stil sweat heavily ,ecspecially during workouts, i look like I just got dome swimming at times. Appetite isn't anything out of the norm, the more frequent i eat the hunger I am. I was doin 8 meals but by meal 8 I wanted to eat everything is cite, so i backed down to 6. Im stil hungry past 6 pm most of the time. I have 2 meals after this time and they fill me up for about 45min to an hour then im hungry again.

Hope this helps

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
I wasn't going to log this because I dont really have the time but I figured i'd give a 2 week update.

I've been takeing 1 Gaspari Thyro-Tab with 25mg 7keto-dhea 3 times a day(about 4 hours apart). I take each about 15-30 min before a meal. I could feel them the 1st day, I was takeing my math final and sweating like a pig. After the two weeks I am noticabley leaner in my abdomen region, infact im down abut 1 belt loop. I have only lost about 3~4lbs which is what im looking for.

I have also been takeing Excell, Posiedon, CissRX(anti-cat.), and Anagen.

My diet is Low Carb on day (100) and High Carb the next (250-300). Calroies are usually always between 2500-2750 mostly beeing protein.

I dont really know what elese to post but I will update this again next week probably. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i'l asnswer them ASAP. :bb2:

What kind of energy did you get out of this?