Thyro-Tabs review

1. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Thyro-Tabs review

I wasn't going to log this because I dont really have the time but I figured i'd give a 2 week update.

I've been takeing 1 Gaspari Thyro-Tab with 25mg 7keto-dhea 3 times a day(about 4 hours apart). I take each about 15-30 min before a meal. I could feel them the 1st day, I was takeing my math final and sweating like a pig. After the two weeks I am noticabley leaner in my abdomen region, infact im down abut 1 belt loop. I have only lost about 3~4lbs which is what im looking for.

I have also been takeing Excell, Posiedon, CissRX(anti-cat.), and Anagen.

My diet is Low Carb on day (100) and High Carb the next (250-300). Calroies are usually always between 2500-2750 mostly beeing protein.

I dont really know what elese to post but I will update this again next week probably. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i'l asnswer them ASAP. :bb2:
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    76.64%

Check out the stack i'm starting this coming monday:

gaspari thyrotabs
    AX stimx 1.0 (phukin couldn't wait any longer for version 2.0)
    ergopharm 11-oxo
    sesathin (staple supp)

for four weeks.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.64%

Your results look pretty promising. You may want to measure your tummy to have a little clearer reference point. By belt loop I am assuming you mean you are cinching you belt tighter by a hole.

Are you still sweating as bad as the first day? How's the appetite?
    •   

4. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    Your results look pretty promising. You may want to measure your tummy to have a little clearer reference point. By belt loop I am assuming you mean you are cinching you belt tighter by a hole.

Are you still sweating as bad as the first day? How's the appetite?
    Yea i know about the measurements. I didnt plan on logging so I dont have any, and yes i mean its smaller.

I stil sweat heavily ,ecspecially during workouts, i look like I just got dome swimming at times. Appetite isn't anything out of the norm, the more frequent i eat the hunger I am. I was doin 8 meals but by meal 8 I wanted to eat everything is cite, so i backed down to 6. Im stil hungry past 6 pm most of the time. I have 2 meals after this time and they fill me up for about 45min to an hour then im hungry again.

Hope this helps
  5. Anabolic Innovations Rep
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.07%

Quote Originally Posted by Distilled Water View Post
    I wasn't going to log this because I dont really have the time but I figured i'd give a 2 week update.

I've been takeing 1 Gaspari Thyro-Tab with 25mg 7keto-dhea 3 times a day(about 4 hours apart). I take each about 15-30 min before a meal. I could feel them the 1st day, I was takeing my math final and sweating like a pig. After the two weeks I am noticabley leaner in my abdomen region, infact im down abut 1 belt loop. I have only lost about 3~4lbs which is what im looking for.

I have also been takeing Excell, Posiedon, CissRX(anti-cat.), and Anagen.

My diet is Low Carb on day (100) and High Carb the next (250-300). Calroies are usually always between 2500-2750 mostly beeing protein.

I dont really know what elese to post but I will update this again next week probably. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask and i'l asnswer them ASAP. :bb2:

What kind of energy did you get out of this?
  6. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Quote Originally Posted by zbtboy View Post
    What kind of energy did you get out of this?
    It was Unreal for the 1st 2 weeks but has kinda leveld out a little. Now its just a solid stream of energy nothing mind blowing, I just always have soomthing in the tank.
  7. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  191 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.79%

Another note: I was talking with Dr. D and mentioned Thyrogen-X. This product is much better IMHO

Similar Forum Threads

1. *Liver Tab FAQ*
    By YellowJacket in forum Supplements
    Replies: 96
    Last Post: 09-11-2010, 04:15 PM
  2. PP's Tren Tabs cyle -review me.
    By Maxwell600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-26-2010, 10:05 AM
  3. Hdrol/Tren Tabs Stack - Time to get lean mass! - Review!
    By Smittysan8970 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-14-2010, 09:10 AM
  4. Mass Cycle Review
    By U of R Man in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-13-2002, 09:47 AM
  5. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 11-04-2002, 01:37 PM