RPM Review

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
After using RPM for two workouts I think I have a pretty good idea about it's effectiveness, I did 4 caps yesterday pre-wo and 5 today pre-wo.

First the good, very good energy, solid strength on all lifts, and good endurance to get me through the workouts. Also I noticed it put me in a good mood both days, anyone else experienced this??

Now, the only bad thing I've noticed, it seems like it is killing my appetite PWO, I get my shake and then normally have a big meal a half hour later, after taking RPM I am not hungry for like an hour and a half PWO, I forced the food down though, I'm guessing it is the caffeine??? I've never really responded that well to products with caffeine.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
After using RPM for two workouts I think I have a pretty good idea about it's effectiveness, I did 4 caps yesterday pre-wo and 5 today pre-wo.

First the good, very good energy, solid strength on all lifts, and good endurance to get me through the workouts. Also I noticed it put me in a good mood both days, anyone else experienced this??

Now, the only bad thing I've noticed, it seems like it is killing my appetite PWO, I get my shake and then normally have a big meal a half hour later, after taking RPM I am not hungry for like an hour and a half PWO, I forced the food down though, I'm guessing it is the caffeine??? I've never really responded that well to products with caffeine.

RPM actually ups my appetite a bunch- give it a few more days :)

CDONDICI

Awards
  • Established
Yea maybe I need to give it a few days to up my tollerance to the caffeine, I will probly stick to five caps unless the appetite supression subsides, then maybe I'll up it to 6.