Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Bludevil's Dialene 4 Review

Here are my beginning stats
    Weight - 191
    BF% - 12.3%

Here are my final stats (Duration of 22 days)
    Weight - 190
    BF% - 11.9

Results
    Weight - 1lb loss
    BF% - .4% reduction

My weight kind of fluctuated throughout the 22 days. I added creatine half-way through the cycle and that's when my weight started increasing again. Before creatine, my weight was 188. So feel like the creatine is causing a little water weight. I'm down a notch in my belt so I know I've lost body fat.

My overall feelings for Dialene 4 are -
    Energy 5 out of 10 - At the very beginning, Dialene gave a nice energy boost, nothing drastic like ECA but a clean focused feeling. After a few days of use, didn't really notice a whole lot energy wise. The focus was still their but energy was slight to moderate at best.

Mood 10 out of 10 - For me, this was the #1 aspect of Dialene 4. Pop 3 pills and I was guaranteed to be in a better mood in 30 minutes. I'm not much for chit-chat and so on, but while on this stuff, I was very friendly and finding myself chatting with people at length. Overall, just gave me the feeling that "Today is a good day".

Fat Loss 8 out of 10 - I thought the fat loss was pretty good for just 22 days of usage (.4% reduction). I would give it higher, but not totally sure how much was diet and how much was Dialene 4, but neverless, I know Dialene 4 played a part.

Appetite Suppresant 3 out of 10 - Didn't notice a whole on this front, although I'm currently cutting and feel like I could eat at any point in time.

Overall 7 out of 10 - Overall, I think Dialene 4 did as promised, which was promote fat loss. I was hoping for more energy, but was pleasantly surprised by the mood increase. My final conclusion is I would by Dialene 4 as a fat loss supplement but not as a pre-w/o supp.

Will hopefully have beg/end pics posted by end of week.

2. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%

How was your diet on Dialene? I know that I have been on about a week now, and would guess about .5% decrease already. Will be officially checking tomorrow.

No fat burner can do it all on its own.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.34%

Diet was stict throughout. Currently following the Cut Diet routine created by Scivation Chuck Rudolph and Beast. Within the 22 days, I only had 1 cheat meal that wasn't supported by the diet. So overall, I think my diet was on par.

I'm kind of confused with bf% as well. Judging from my belt, I've went down a notch and 1/2 which would lead me to believe it's more than .4% reduction but the BF % analyzer used throughout cycle suggested otherwise.
    •   

4. Lift Heavy
    Stats
    6'2"  241 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.98%

Quote Originally Posted by bludevil View Post
    Diet was stict throughout. Currently following the Cut Diet routine created by Scivation Chuck Rudolph and Beast. Within the 22 days, I only had 1 cheat meal that wasn't supported by the diet. So overall, I think my diet was on par.

I'm kind of confused with bf% as well. Judging from my belt, I've went down a notch and 1/2 which would lead me to believe it's more than .4% reduction but the BF % analyzer used throughout cycle suggested otherwise.
    If thats you in your avatar, your already wayy cut. That makes sense.

You already look about 8-9.
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.34%

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    If thats you in your avatar, your already wayy cut. That makes sense.

You already look about 8-9.
    Yeah, that's me from last year. I'm currently in about the same shape. I was just giving bf% from hand held analyzer. At the beginning, it said 12.3% while a 7 point caliper testing gave a 8.7% reading. I haven't got another 7 point caliper testing done yet so I only posted % gave by hand held bf% analyzer at the end that stated 11.9. If that's the case, then 7 point caliper should give close to a 8.3 reading. I'll post pics this week and you can get a better idea. I'm in no way stating that Dialene 4 didn't work for me, I think it greatly assisted in bf% loss, I was just disappointed in the energy aspect. But that aspect was made up by the mood enhancement.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Bludevils ATW protein sample reviews
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 05:49 PM
  2. Bludevils Final Incarnate Review
    By bludevil in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-28-2007, 09:30 AM
  3. Introduction and cycle review
    By Jorta in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 13