Bludevil's Dialene 4 Review

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Here are my beginning stats
Weight - 191
BF% - 12.3%

Here are my final stats (Duration of 22 days)
Weight - 190
BF% - 11.9

Results
Weight - 1lb loss
BF% - .4% reduction

My weight kind of fluctuated throughout the 22 days. I added creatine half-way through the cycle and that's when my weight started increasing again. Before creatine, my weight was 188. So feel like the creatine is causing a little water weight. I'm down a notch in my belt so I know I've lost body fat.

My overall feelings for Dialene 4 are -
Energy 5 out of 10 - At the very beginning, Dialene gave a nice energy boost, nothing drastic like ECA but a clean focused feeling. After a few days of use, didn't really notice a whole lot energy wise. The focus was still their but energy was slight to moderate at best.

Mood 10 out of 10 - For me, this was the #1 aspect of Dialene 4. Pop 3 pills and I was guaranteed to be in a better mood in 30 minutes. I'm not much for chit-chat and so on, but while on this stuff, I was very friendly and finding myself chatting with people at length. Overall, just gave me the feeling that "Today is a good day".

Fat Loss 8 out of 10 - I thought the fat loss was pretty good for just 22 days of usage (.4% reduction). I would give it higher, but not totally sure how much was diet and how much was Dialene 4, but neverless, I know Dialene 4 played a part.

Appetite Suppresant 3 out of 10 - Didn't notice a whole on this front, although I'm currently cutting and feel like I could eat at any point in time.

Overall 7 out of 10 - Overall, I think Dialene 4 did as promised, which was promote fat loss. I was hoping for more energy, but was pleasantly surprised by the mood increase. My final conclusion is I would by Dialene 4 as a fat loss supplement but not as a pre-w/o supp.

Will hopefully have beg/end pics posted by end of week.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
How was your diet on Dialene? I know that I have been on about a week now, and would guess about .5% decrease already. Will be officially checking tomorrow.

No fat burner can do it all on its own.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Diet was stict throughout. Currently following the Cut Diet routine created by Scivation Chuck Rudolph and Beast. Within the 22 days, I only had 1 cheat meal that wasn't supported by the diet. So overall, I think my diet was on par.

I'm kind of confused with bf% as well. Judging from my belt, I've went down a notch and 1/2 which would lead me to believe it's more than .4% reduction but the BF % analyzer used throughout cycle suggested otherwise.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Diet was stict throughout. Currently following the Cut Diet routine created by Scivation Chuck Rudolph and Beast. Within the 22 days, I only had 1 cheat meal that wasn't supported by the diet. So overall, I think my diet was on par.

I'm kind of confused with bf% as well. Judging from my belt, I've went down a notch and 1/2 which would lead me to believe it's more than .4% reduction but the BF % analyzer used throughout cycle suggested otherwise.
If thats you in your avatar, your already wayy cut. That makes sense.

You already look about 8-9.

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
If thats you in your avatar, your already wayy cut. That makes sense.

You already look about 8-9.
Yeah, that's me from last year. I'm currently in about the same shape. I was just giving bf% from hand held analyzer. At the beginning, it said 12.3% while a 7 point caliper testing gave a 8.7% reading. I haven't got another 7 point caliper testing done yet so I only posted % gave by hand held bf% analyzer at the end that stated 11.9. If that's the case, then 7 point caliper should give close to a 8.3 reading. I'll post pics this week and you can get a better idea. I'm in no way stating that Dialene 4 didn't work for me, I think it greatly assisted in bf% loss, I was just disappointed in the energy aspect. But that aspect was made up by the mood enhancement.