Havoc Recomp - Rampage Jackson

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking to start my Havoc cycle this week. I'm mainly looking for some recomp, but I won't ***** about strength gains. Here is the rundown:

Sex: Male
Height:5'10.5"
Weight 235
BF: 19-21%
Cycle Exp: Superdrol about a year and a half ago. Receptors should be fresh and clean.

Cycle
Week 1: 20mg Havoc, Ephedrine w/ Basic Cuts, Yellow Gold w/ Carbs, Sesathin, AX Cycle Support

Week 2: 30mg Havoc, same others as week 1

Week 3: 30mg Havoc, drop the Ephedrine

Week 4: 40mg Havoc, same as others...without ephedrine (may either add 1 day at 40mg and finish off the remaining 20mg, or may go last 2 days at 50mg)

post cycle therapy:

Week 1: 40mg Nolva, Axis Labs Hypertest, CEE, Yellow Gold (I'm toying with the idea of adding a fatburner here). +25mg ATD

Week 2: 30mg Nolva, same as week 1 + 50mg ATD

Week 3: 20mg Nolva, same as 1 + 75mg ATD

Week 4: 10mg Nolva, same as 1 + 25mg ATD

Basic workout: 3 day split...Heavy as possible 10/8/6 reps +warmups

Fairly competitive semi-pro softball practices 1-2x per week (1 on weeks with games), and 1-2 games most weeks. This will primarily take the place of cardio.

Calories: 2200 non-workout days 40/30/30
2400-2700 workout days 40/40/20

I know the Kcals seem low, but I am running an AS while recomping, so I think I'll be ok.

Ultimate Goal: Lose some bf, gain some str/muscle

Hows that look? I wanted to do the inverse serm/ai... but I really want to avoid running ATD higher than 50mg (it kills my joints). I'm doing this cycle off of stuff that I've had in-hand for awhile, so I can start right away (which I want to do). Is the post cycle therapy looking ok?

I'm planning on keeping an infrequent log (updated whenever I feel like it).

Last edited:
metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
you forgot the cycle support in your pct.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
you forgot the cycle support in your post cycle therapy.
Ehh...I knew I was forgetting something.

I'm running Perfect Cycle for the duration. My bad. How does everyone feel about the PCT aside from that oversight?

I know it seems weird to run 10mg for the first week (well 6 days actually), but I feel like I can get more out of the cycle this way, as I have nearly virgin receptors at this point.

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
any paticular reason you are running your nolva at 30 mg your first week instead of 40mg? looks like awesome stack. cant wait to see your results.

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'd throw in some winz-trol by Juggernaut.

I'm using Methoxy TST right now with Havoc and I'm somewhat bloated.
Strong though. Not gorging on the carbs.

Good luck!!!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
increase nolva doseage first two weeks, other than that...........GOOD LUCK! :thumbsup:

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I just thought of this...I'd throw in some prostate support.

Ephedrine and gear can put a lot of stress on the prostate...so better to be safe than sorry.

I like NOW nutrition soft gels.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Rampage. Looking forward to seeing how Havoc works for u.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Thanks guys...Upon further review (Thanks Poopy!) I decided to run a PCT protocol similar to his Epistane one. All the additional supplements are the same, but I'm going 40-30-20-10 Nolva, then 25-50-75-25 ATD. I'm going to toss in some Cissus if the joints get too bad...

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
I'm stuck with Nolva right now...have 2 bottles, and just bought an engagement ring (plus summer classes).

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck Rampage. I sorta do think its a waste to run at 10mg for 6 days. I didnt notice anything at 20mg's and took until week 2 at 30mgs to really feel it. But you dont necessarily have to feel it for it to be working either.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Good luck Rampage. I sorta do think its a waste to run at 10mg for 6 days. I didnt notice anything at 20mg's and took until week 2 at 30mgs to really feel it. But you dont necessarily have to feel it for it to be working either.
Ya, I'd been thinking about that most of the day. I changed my cycle plan to reflect that.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are you going to use any DHEA while on it? Just curious. I didnt, but I thought I saw Dsade recommend it in a thread about Havoc and lowered libido. I know my libido dropped....not bad but it went down.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Are you going to use any DHEA while on it? Just curious. I didnt, but I thought I saw Dsade recommend it in a thread about Havoc and lowered libido. I know my libido dropped....not bad but it went down.
I dunno...I suppose I could though...I guess I am taking stims and gear... I wonder what the dose would look like...

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I dunno...I suppose I could though...I guess I am taking stims and gear... I wonder what the dose would look like...
I looked through a few logs but didnt find much in DHEA dosing. It may not be an issue for you as I have seen several people that said their libido actually increased with havoc. Either way its something I need to research more...

klugman

klugman

Awards
  • Established
I'm on my third week of havoc and my libido has not dimished at all.

My testiculars might have shrunk a little...I'm not sure. I may just be paranoid.

Regardless, I'll be running torm next week.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
........I know it seems weird to run 10mg for the first week (well 6 days actually), but I feel like I can get more out of the cycle this way, as I have nearly virgin receptors at this point.

Please let us know how this goes, went 1,2,3,4, and stayed at 4, 2+ weeks in, up 10lbs. Everyone is different, no backpumps, no hairloss, no lethargy, strength up,diet isnt on point, and Im guessing, 3 fat, 3water/glyc, 3muscle.+/-

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Please let us know how this goes, went 1,2,3,4, and stayed at 4, 2+ weeks in, up 10lbs. Everyone is different, no backpumps, no hairloss, no lethargy, strength up,diet isnt on point, and Im guessing, 3 fat, 3water/glyc, 3muscle.+/-
Sorry bro...meant to change that...it is updated now.

RoadBlocK

RoadBlocK

Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to your updates. Ofcourse I wish you the best, but what I really want to see is your impressions on the difference between 2-3-4, I think 4 is the sweet spot for bigger guys, we are close in stats, you are taller and start weight is heavier, but your bf is less than mine, and Im at 234 now, so i really want to see how you feel at the different doses. Timing was bad for me, but I wanted to see what a hard short run would do at 4/day, in the future, might run it like you 2-3-3-4, or maybe stick with 4/d for 6weeks. No real sides yet, post any negs if you feel any. Dont have to tell you about water intake, but keep it high, definitely dryed out a bit, yet still holding some water too, weird I know. Any joint issues?? Running cissus because of mine. Update when you can please. Good luck;

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Nothing really to report...other than lack of appetite. I wonder if running the E+BC/YG/Sesathin while on Havoc has something to do with this. I seriously had trouble piling in the cals today. I think I ended with something like 75g fat, 141g carb, and 255g pro. If this keeps up I may drop the E early.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Appetite is getting better, but It seems as though I'm eating closer toa 40/30/30 all the time now. I guess this is ok, as nearly all of the carbs are either breakfast, pre wo or pwo. I took 10mg before my leg workout yesterday and whew....didn't notice much in the way of a str increase yet, but it seemed like I had hella good endurance. I was repping 355x10 fairly quickly on squats, and never got out of breath.