Leviathan.. good god

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Finally got around to taking my free sample of leviathan.

I only took ONE pilll and man oh man i feel like im going to jump out of my seat right now. I am somewhat jittery but everything seems to be going 200 mph right now. Thank god i didnt take 2 pills to start. Also another interesting side is that i am pretty cold right now???? I love the energy i have right now and am going to take another dose tommorow before my run.. Hopefully the jitters go away

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Ive read a few people took the entire dose their first time. I was thinking about it and im glad i didnt

ShakesAllDay

ShakesAllDay

Awards
  • Established
Finally got around to taking my free sample of leviathan.

I only took ONE pilll and man oh man i feel like im going to jump out of my seat right now. I am somewhat jittery but everything seems to be going 200 mph right now. Thank god i didnt take 2 pills to start. Also another interesting side is that i am pretty cold right now???? I love the energy i have right now and am going to take another dose tommorow before my run.. Hopefully the jitters go away
Most likely you are sensitive to yohimbine and/or caffeine. Lucky.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Your like me then! b/c the second day I took it I thought I was going to die! Im stacking it with my IntraXcell/ Steel Edge and it is great!

scott72

scott72

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Your like me then! b/c the second day I took it I thought I was going to die! Im stacking it with my IntraXcell/ Steel Edge and it is great!
Feeling like your going to die is great?? :blink:

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
man, 1 pill and i am bouncing off the wall all day! i cant sleep if i take more, so weird.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
2 pills had me wired for like 15 hours straight. I have a love/hate relationship with Yohimbine.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
Me and Yohimbe have had some bad run ins in the past. Sometimes i feel fine and have a clean rush of energy, other times it will give me anxiety attacks and make me feel like the end is here. Im liking the rush i got from Leviathan i think im going to have to build my way up to 2 pills though.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Me and Yohimbe have had some bad run ins in the past. Sometimes i feel fine and have a clean rush of energy, other times it will give me anxiety attacks and make me feel like the end is here. Im liking the rush i got from Leviathan i think im going to have to build my way up to 2 pills though.
its funny because before Leviathan, i had nothing good to say about 90% of the yohimbine products ive used. I would get bad anxiety....hated it. Leviathan gives me solid clean energy...no jitters or anxiety...its weird....i love it though.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
John i agree, i didnt have any anxiety at all with my first pill of leviathan. I did feel like like everything was going extremely fast and i was alittle jittery but i loved the feeling.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I think people have to build a mild tolerance to Leviathan first. You literally need to take 1-2 pills a day spread out for a couple of days, and then don't even think of going to 2 until 1 starts feeling weak.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
I was half asleep about an hour and a half ago. I just took a Leviathan pill and i am starting to feel it kick in right now. Its like a slow surge of motivation until it kicks in fully and im ready to out run cars on an interstate. :dance:

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I never felt hyped that much on samples of Levithan. I used to take a ECY stack a while back when I first started using Ephedrine HCL. Now that was a different story. Great energy on that stack, but there are some people that say mixing yohimbine HCL and EHCL is a bad idea.

machine528

machine528

Awards
  • Established
When i first started working out seriously my senior year in highschool i did a major " dirty" Bulk to 270 pds lol... mass was everything 8 years ago. I decided to cut down and lose all the fat that i could and used the original hydroxycut then went to stacker 3's and i got shredded.... and loved the feeling when i first started taking them only problem was when they wore off i was that hungry i could eat an buffet out of buisness and i crashed big time. I didnt feel any crash yesterday when this wore off...and i wasnt hungry at all.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
I used to add small amounts of Yohimbe herb to my coffee. Adds a nice nutty flavor and gets the motor running. It burned fat pretty well too if I did for 3 weeks or more. That dose of Yohimbe was probably 1/100th found in Leviathan so it's no wonder it got me cranked. lol

I would use Leviathan if I could work up to the dosing.

mike507

Awards
yeah i just barely got mine in today and didn't feel anything so took the second pill right as the first one started to kick in WHEWWWWWWWW!!!! haaha this stuff is great!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah i just barely got mine in today and didn't feel anything so took the second pill right as the first one started to kick in WHEWWWWWWWW!!!! haaha this stuff is great!
make ya feel like this? :dance: