Leviathan.. good god - AnabolicMinds.com

Leviathan.. good god

1. New Member
    Answers

Leviathan.. good god

Finally got around to taking my free sample of leviathan.

I only took ONE pilll and man oh man i feel like im going to jump out of my seat right now. I am somewhat jittery but everything seems to be going 200 mph right now. Thank god i didnt take 2 pills to start. Also another interesting side is that i am pretty cold right now???? I love the energy i have right now and am going to take another dose tommorow before my run.. Hopefully the jitters go away

2. Diamond Member
    Answers

Weird I took 2 at first and never really felt an energy rush.
  3. New Member
    Answers

Ive read a few people took the entire dose their first time. I was thinking about it and im glad i didnt
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  225 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Finally got around to taking my free sample of leviathan.

I only took ONE pilll and man oh man i feel like im going to jump out of my seat right now. I am somewhat jittery but everything seems to be going 200 mph right now. Thank god i didnt take 2 pills to start. Also another interesting side is that i am pretty cold right now???? I love the energy i have right now and am going to take another dose tommorow before my run.. Hopefully the jitters go away
    Most likely you are sensitive to yohimbine and/or caffeine. Lucky.
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  205 lbs.
    Answers

Your like me then! b/c the second day I took it I thought I was going to die! Im stacking it with my IntraXcell/ Steel Edge and it is great!
  6. Board Supporter
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by PumpYouUp View Post
    Your like me then! b/c the second day I took it I thought I was going to die! Im stacking it with my IntraXcell/ Steel Edge and it is great!
    Feeling like your going to die is great??
  7. Diamond Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by scott72 View Post
    Feeling like your going to die is great??

My thoughts exactly!.
  8. Advanced Member
    Answers

man, 1 pill and i am bouncing off the wall all day! i cant sleep if i take more, so weird.
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

2 pills had me wired for like 15 hours straight. I have a love/hate relationship with Yohimbine.
  10. New Member
    Answers

Me and Yohimbe have had some bad run ins in the past. Sometimes i feel fine and have a clean rush of energy, other times it will give me anxiety attacks and make me feel like the end is here. Im liking the rush i got from Leviathan i think im going to have to build my way up to 2 pills though.
  11. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by machine528 View Post
    Me and Yohimbe have had some bad run ins in the past. Sometimes i feel fine and have a clean rush of energy, other times it will give me anxiety attacks and make me feel like the end is here. Im liking the rush i got from Leviathan i think im going to have to build my way up to 2 pills though.
    its funny because before Leviathan, i had nothing good to say about 90% of the yohimbine products ive used. I would get bad anxiety....hated it. Leviathan gives me solid clean energy...no jitters or anxiety...its weird....i love it though.
  12. New Member
    Answers

John i agree, i didnt have any anxiety at all with my first pill of leviathan. I did feel like like everything was going extremely fast and i was alittle jittery but i loved the feeling.
  13. Professional Member
    Answers

I think people have to build a mild tolerance to Leviathan first. You literally need to take 1-2 pills a day spread out for a couple of days, and then don't even think of going to 2 until 1 starts feeling weak.
  14. New Member
    Answers

I was half asleep about an hour and a half ago. I just took a Leviathan pill and i am starting to feel it kick in right now. Its like a slow surge of motivation until it kicks in fully and im ready to out run cars on an interstate.
  15. Diamond Member
    Answers

I never felt hyped that much on samples of Levithan. I used to take a ECY stack a while back when I first started using Ephedrine HCL. Now that was a different story. Great energy on that stack, but there are some people that say mixing yohimbine HCL and EHCL is a bad idea.
  16. New Member
    Answers

When i first started working out seriously my senior year in highschool i did a major " dirty" Bulk to 270 pds lol... mass was everything 8 years ago. I decided to cut down and lose all the fat that i could and used the original hydroxycut then went to stacker 3's and i got shredded.... and loved the feeling when i first started taking them only problem was when they wore off i was that hungry i could eat an buffet out of buisness and i crashed big time. I didnt feel any crash yesterday when this wore off...and i wasnt hungry at all.
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I used to add small amounts of Yohimbe herb to my coffee. Adds a nice nutty flavor and gets the motor running. It burned fat pretty well too if I did for 3 weeks or more. That dose of Yohimbe was probably 1/100th found in Leviathan so it's no wonder it got me cranked. lol

I would use Leviathan if I could work up to the dosing.
  18. New Member
    Answers

yeah i just barely got mine in today and didn't feel anything so took the second pill right as the first one started to kick in WHEWWWWWWWW!!!! haaha this stuff is great!
  19. Elite Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by mike507 View Post
    yeah i just barely got mine in today and didn't feel anything so took the second pill right as the first one started to kick in WHEWWWWWWWW!!!! haaha this stuff is great!
    make ya feel like this?
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Is my Leviathan Reloaded Still "Good"?
    By ts8586 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 06-06-2008, 10:06 AM
  2. Good stack? bam/leviathan/restore
    By bradot in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-03-2007, 11:07 AM
  3. Good fat metabolizer to stack with Leviathan?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-30-2007, 08:14 PM
  4. Good God, what happened to Frank Mir?
    By stxnas in forum MMA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 07-10-2006, 08:46 PM