activate, anabolic pump... need some opinions

Uncle Luke

hey whatsup, this is my first post so let me tell u a little about myself... im turning 18 in 2 weeks and ive been lifting since i was 14 with the exception of a 7 month layoff 05/06 where i could only do calestenics. I have researched bbing the whole time and i made up my mind 2 years ago that with the exception of creatine and weightgainers, most supplements are pretty useless. anabolic steroids and prohormone/prosteroids are out of the question for me so i dont even consider them anymore. however, during the tail end of a fairly clean bulk i did a cylcle of xfactor and brought my weight from 172 to 185+. this changed my opinion of the newer supplements and i am begining to research them again. right now my weight is around 163 im 5' 9 and im less than 7% bf. im finishing my cut in the next 2 weeks and i have been using hh, even though i hate muscletech, 300 mg of caffene from any source will burn fat.

I am starting a bulk and plan to gain as much muscle as possible until i hit 10% bf. I will be taking ds activate, creatine monohydrate, and usp anabolic pump.

Ok so now to the question. do u guys think i will need any at or atd during or at the end of the activate cycle? i am also considering bloodwork to test this supplements effectivness on my levels. also could u guys please tell me why Rebound reloaded is not safe for 18 year olds, does it f wit ur endocrine system or something? Thanks for your help.

-Uncle Luke

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
atd messes with your endorcrine systdem, just like steroids etc.

but on the other hand, if you do decide to take it, id advise 1 dose at night every other day only. alongside 4 dily doses of activate.

but seriously, sick with AP and food, consider adding in powerfull and you will be golden, especially with your current stats :)

good luck

Uncle Luke

thanks alot dj, powerfull looks like it would be a good addition but it is not recomended for those under 21, why is that? I am still curious why rebound reloaded is not safe for people my age? any help would be appreciated.

-Uncle Luke

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
thanks alot dj, powerfull looks like it would be a good addition but it is not recomended for those under 21, why is that? I am still curious why rebound reloaded is not safe for people my age? any help would be appreciated.

-Uncle Luke
powerfull is 21? hmmmnn i dont know, oerhaps its a gerenal warning? better ask for detail in the USP subforum.

as for rebound, it basically affects your estrogn levels which indirectly affects your testesterone level.

most people bodies are still growing and adapting up untill 21, it is feared that steroids and stuff like rebound may cause your system to stop growing or not grow to its potential because of the hormonal interruption.

coo?