Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

2. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

oh thats crazy! how do they ensure even dispersal of the propadrol? id be worried about getting moer then 10mg in one dose and less in another.... do they go through some kind of special mixing/binding process to ensure this?

sounds good on tha other bottle,dont plan on really getting extreme with this (although may extend it a week to see it at 120 or something) but im going to at least hit 90mg my last week to see what this does at higher dose (more sides, benifits, strength, ect) but want to hit mostly 60 throughout to show others what they could expect from runnin it like they cuold from one bottle.....guess others could hit 90 if they just ran

30/60/60/90

either way cant wait to see what this does across the spectrum of doses, thanks again for this opportunity Slow-mun
  3. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%

In.
    •   

4. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by supersoldier View Post
    In.
    now my life is complete!!!!!! lol, good to see ya tuned in SS missed your lovely avi.... lol.
  5. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    96.76%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    oh thats crazy! how do they ensure even dispersal of the propadrol? id be worried about getting moer then 10mg in one dose and less in another.... do they go through some kind of special mixing/binding process to ensure this?

sounds good on tha other bottle,dont plan on really getting extreme with this (although may extend it a week to see it at 120 or something) but im going to at least hit 90mg my last week to see what this does at higher dose (more sides, benifits, strength, ect) but want to hit mostly 60 throughout to show others what they could expect from runnin it like they cuold from one bottle.....guess others could hit 90 if they just ran

30/60/60/90

either way cant wait to see what this does across the spectrum of doses, thanks again for this opportunity Slow-mun
    Another log already? Good to see...I've been interested in propadrol for some time. Looking forward to hear your results...

Interesting idea mixing the prop along with the protein powder. Kind of cuts down on the amout of pills one would have to take, and would also make dosing adjustments a bit easier (like taking 1.5 scoops, etc).

Poopy, I wouldn't worry too much about the uniform dispersion of the prop in the protein powder. In order to cap the product, it first needs to be mixed with a filler (often times corn starch or something) and then capped. I'm guessing that rather than mixing it with a filler and capping, they are using the protein as the "filler" and mixing accordingly...so there really shouldn't be a difference using this vs their capped products.

As a side note, I know that a lot of UG labs use protein powders as fillers when capping their products, so this is nothing new...
  6. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

i always assumed they filled with the active in a measured amount and then used filler to do just that, fill the cap. i would think with something thats supposed to be such an exact amount that they would use a more measured method....
  7. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Day 2 work out

dosed 30mg 1hour before workout with grapefruit juice.... and my wife was craing it.... so i gave in and got chinese food.... last time i do that as it makes for a horrible preworkout meal and i just feel fat eating it....

would have been to gym within 30-45 min after dosing but DAMN UFC FIGHTING had me glued to the TV and i finally pryed myself away without even seeing the end of liddel and ortiz.... i know its old though but dont remember who won....

with that my W/o was only 30min long but i shoved as mch into it as possible and jsut jammed it....
    tonight was shoulders again as im trying to switch into my cycle routine this week and wil stick to above routine rest of cycle. tried taking trips advice to take every set to failure and honestly didnt like it much... although i think its cause i didnt take a good enough meal in before and didnt have enough fuel.

Arnold DB press
    45lbs-14
    50lbs-7
    55lbs-5
    40lbs-7

cable lateral raises
    20lbs-12
    25lbs-10
    30lbs-6
    30lbs-5

super shrugs (anyone know a real name for this exercise? its a curl bar lift raised from waist to chin/neck with an overhand grip)
    35lbs-10 (wasnt thinking and didnt go to failure)
    45lbs-15
    55lbs-10
    65lbs-8

machined shoulder press
    110lbs-15
    120lbs-12
    120lbs-10
    130lbs-7

that was it but like i said it was done in half an hour got a pretty good pump from it (specially in the traps) and could hardly raise my arms after.

my stomach hurts right now and i still havt had my post w/o shake 40min later cause of it..... hoping it goes away so i can get the required nutrients in soon and it just hurts... prob from the damn chinese food. once again this is the last time i do that. havnt had take out for a while and that much fat at once is killin me....
  8. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

HI poopy!!!
  9. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

YOUR GREEN!!!!!!!! so am i...
  10. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by ZoRomo77 View Post
    sounds like upright rows
    yeah that sounds right....
  11. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

only 1:52 over here, but im bout to crash myself.... gotta busy morn tomorrow.... why do i always do this to myself?????
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

Yes Its An Ss!!!!
  13. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Lucky!!!!!
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.01%

Hey poops great log so far. Stay away from that chinese though. j/k Does posiden really help clean up acne?
  15. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

my face glowed and was nice and smooth while taking it! it has tons of vit B complexes in it and they are very well known for clearing up the skin.

and yes i still felt like crap this morning and couldnt eat very much till now even though my stomach was growling like crazy it was twisted in knots at the same time.... def not touchin it again for a LONG time. i love my clean diet and the occasional pizza... other then that NO take out or fast food for me.
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.69%

cheers dude
  17. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

thank you.
    Last edited by poopypants; 05-25-2007 at 06:49 PM.
  18. Banned
    Stats
    6'1"  281 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.35%

im not going to say anything but delete your gay vids and move on.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

Looking solid poop

What about tempos on the lifts? Do you follow any specific or just lift regularly?

What about rest between sets?
  20. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Looking solid poop

What about tempos on the lifts? Do you follow any specific or just lift regularly?

What about rest between sets?
    typically rest between sets is a min-130ish, if im short oon time its 30-45 sec. tempo depending on the lift (but pretty much the same throughout) is explosive on the press hold for 1 and 3 secs on the return....

last night i didnt have the time to follow that and had no pause at the peak and prob 2 sec on the return, maybe less on some.
  21. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

poop, i signed on and checked my threads i'm subscribed to and you were the last post on at least four of them!! you're everywhere these days bro! and yes you're right about poseidon, the planet just delivered my second bottle today and my face is clear and my skin is awesome!! i also just feel amazing all day even though i'm on 30mg of superdrol!! i love that stuff
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.78%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

typically rest between sets is a min-130ish, if im short oon time its 30-45 sec. tempo depending on the lift (but pretty much the same throughout) is explosive on the press hold for 1 and 3 secs on the return....

last night i didnt have the time to follow that and had no pause at the peak and prob 2 sec on the return, maybe less on some.
    Right on. Good job so far...
  23. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by xjsynx View Post
    Looking solid poop
    just caught this, LOL pretty funny.

so Sfearl youve allready taken an entire bottle of poseidon? whats been your dosing schedule?
  24. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.3%
    Achievements Posting Pro

so Sfearl youve allready taken an entire bottle of poseidon? whats been your dosing schedule?
    Looking solid poop....must be a lot of fiber!! LOL!! Ok, I got that out , I'm done with the stupid stuff now ! Now back to you poop!
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

Ur chest workout looked awesome Poop. Strong flat DB presses. What are these machine flyes that u speak of?
  26. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

i take it three times a day. 1st meal of the day (pro shake), preworkout/during workout, then nightime pro shake. i didn't start to see the benefits til probably 3/4 of the way through but that was enough to make me order a second bottle. my skin is like you say glowing almost. hasn't looked this good since before i hit puberty!
  27. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by UNCfan1 View Post
    Ur chest workout looked awesome Poop. Strong flat DB presses. What are these machine flyes that u speak of?
    heres a clip... anyone know how to embed????

Bally Total Fitness | Expert Advice - Video

although i dont look like a stork like this lady and make VERY sure to keep my arms as straight as possible in order to target chest only.
  28. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quote Originally Posted by sfearl1
    i take it three times a day. 1st meal of the day (pro shake), preworkout/during workout, then nightime pro shake. i didn't start to see the benefits til probably 3/4 of the way through but that was enough to make me order a second bottle. my skin is like you say glowing almost. hasn't looked this good since before i hit puberty!
    ya i just made a few purchases and need to make sure i have room in the budget but im sure i could justify a purchase next paycheck... plus wifey is askin what i was takin before taht had my skin so clear.... i def need to start back on it and then never stop.
  29. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Day 3

alright..... today was a busy day for me today me and my "wifey" made it official and paid our visit to the justice of the peace and had a ceramony done. and not a moment to soon, as i was hopin we could get it done before my lil boy arrived, just was tough getting work off.

with that i dosed 30mg this morn at breakfast and then another 30mg when i went out to dinner this evening with my beauty. Didnt do a work otu at all and will do legs tomorrow, gonna hold off on back/bi till next week after all as i just feel i hit them too recently and cant justify this close a work out as im not really "ON" yet... hopefully it will be soon i "Feel" it as its supposed to metaolize and be fast acting.... day 3 and nothing to not as far as noticable effects. ill be updating every day though so you guys will know RIGHT when it kicks in.

tomorrow will be the first day i try to get ALL my cals in as i havnt been eating as much while off to make sure i dont put on excess fat and its tough workin back into this much food, i usually need major anabolism going on for my muscles to strip my belly of all i stuff into it... sure it wont be a problem by the end of week one and anything less will have me starving.
  30. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%

Congrats bro.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'4"  240 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.33%

heres a clip... anyone know how to embed????

Bally Total Fitness | Expert Advice - Video

although i dont look like a stork like this lady and make VERY sure to keep my arms as straight as possible in order to target chest only.
    Right on I wish my gym had that machine. I like it cause u can hit ur rear delts too.
  32. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.1%

Congrtas there Poopy.Marriage is alot of work but well worth the rewards.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  33. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

thanks fellas, im definately a happy pooper over here. i seriously couldnt hae been luckier then i am to get such a fine woman in so many ways, she definately takes care of m more then i deserve, i only hope to return her kindness in any way i can and always be able to support her and my lil family. thanks again fellas.

we'll be havin a reception one year from now on our anniversery (when shes not prego) and ya'll are def invited
  34. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

Quick question Solomon when you check this out....

Is propadrol active in and of itself or does it convert into an active like a PH??? and if so do you know WHAT it converts into and at what rate? thanks my man.
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    95.65%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

thanks fellas, im definately a happy pooper over here. i seriously couldnt hae been luckier then i am to get such a fine woman in so many ways, she definately takes care of m more then i deserve, i only hope to return her kindness in any way i can and always be able to support her and my lil family. thanks again fellas.

we'll be havin a reception one year from now on our anniversery (when shes not prego) and ya'll are def invited
    Congrats on the marriage! Put more into than you get out!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to poopypants again.
  36. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.25%

i'll bring you some poseidon!! you'll recognize me, i'll be the one glowing like radioactive man after a year of this stuff!!
  37. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.67%

Quick question Solomon when you check this out....

Is propadrol active in and of itself or does it convert into an active like a PH??? and if so do you know WHAT it converts into and at what rate? thanks my man.
    Its already active, no conversion.
  38. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

sweet! that makes me happier honestly, you know EXACTLY how much active your taking is how much is working for you, not relying on some osrt of metabolization or a certain type or amount of enzyme to be there in order to get the expected effects. thanks again bro n lookin ripped in yo avi.
  39. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.51%

thanks again bro n lookin ripped in yo avi.
    Thanks bro!

It takes a keen poopy eye to realize that's actually a self portrait, and not a drawing. :bb3:
  40. Banned
    Stats
    5'10"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.85%

LOL goofball.... when we gonna see some shots of tha super soldier anywhoo?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poops Prime Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:25 PM
  2. Propadrol Log
    By mike3107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 01:08 AM
  3. Hemadrol + Propadrol log
    By another12 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 10