Poops Propadrol Log.

Page 2 of 11 First 1234 ... Last

1. Looking forward to this log poopy!

Workin

2. Didnt you just finish PCT from your last cycle? How the hell you already starting another?
    •   

3. Good luck man! I have been interested in propodrol, thanks for the log.

4. I've always thought EST was a pretty solid company so maybe you can help recruit some more followers. Anyways good luck dude.

5. Quote Originally Posted by slow-mun View Post
    e-mail sent with tracking number. It wasn't overnighted, but it will still get there soon. Enjoy
    NICE, thanks slow-mun cant wait to get it started.
    •   

6. late to the party, but i'm in!

7. as for tha cyle length info..... i finished the epi post cycle therapy the end of april, prop wont be here till the 23.

so i ran the Epi during march, equal length post cycle therapy during april, equal length time off during may. whats short about that?

not to mention Epis not hardly that suppressive, torem is killer at getting the balls back (not to mention all the 6-bromo in HDX2, and the mass FX AND the powerfull....), epis not all that bad on the liver while prop isnt even methylated anywho.

im more then certain im ready to start another cycle and will try to get some blood done too, if my health care will do it for me.

welcome to my fellas MACE, Sinner, Workin, John...... thanks for comin boys, as well as everyone else, cant wait to get this thing started.

8. I'm sure this will be great log, subscribed....

9. Right on poop. I will be tuning in...

10. I will be watching. I wanted someone to do a cycle with prop. GOOD LUCK

11. Poooooooooop!

12. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    as for tha cyle length info..... i finished the epi post cycle therapy the end of april, prop wont be here till the 23.

so i ran the Epi during march, equal length post cycle therapy during april, equal length time off during may. whats short about that?

not to mention Epis not hardly that suppressive, torem is killer at getting the balls back (not to mention all the 6-bromo in HDX2, and the mass FX AND the powerfull....), epis not all that bad on the liver while prop isnt even methylated anywho.

im more then certain im ready to start another cycle and will try to get some blood done too, if my health care will do it for me.

Thats cool man. Im not tryin to bust your balls, its just that everyone around here is always preachin time off = time on + post cycle therapy just was wonderin what was up but if you feel youre ready then GAME ON! Lookin forward to see your results.
    ALso, have you heard much or thought about Hemadrol, also from EST?

13. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    Poooooooooop!

14. Good luck, will be following this one!!

15. ok just made the call to my doc and should be getting a reply soon as to getting my blood panel done, basically they tell me i just have to talk to him on the phone and he'll put in the order to the lab for what i want, dont even have to see him so expect blood done some time this next week.... YEAH YA.

16. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    ok just made the call to my doc and should be getting a reply soon as to getting my blood panel done, basically they tell me i just have to talk to him on the phone and he'll put in the order to the lab for what i want, dont even have to see him so expect blood done some time this next week.... YEAH YA.
    veeeeeeeeery nice....get this show on the road poops!

17. just waitig on the package to arrive now, tracking predicts the 23 so hopefully it comes while im here and i can get it started the same day other wise 24th... either way hopefully my doc calls back this morn and i can get a solid date on blood drawn, prob will be a week or 2 before results are back but at least ill have time to get it done before it arrives.

18. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    late to the party, but i'm in!
    Another one here! Good luck as allways Poopy

19. Wouldn't miss another great ride on the Poopy Supplement Express!
    Formutech Nutrition | Online/Social Media Rep
    Follow us on Facebook, Twitter, & Instagram for more promos!
    www.formutechnutrition.com |www.facebook.com/fnutrition

20. I'm on the Poopy Train too!

Good luck, Poopster!

21. thanks for tha support fellas, couple more days then ill get this thing on tha way. got a call back from the doctor but i wasnt home so NOW i get to wait another "24" hours for another phone call (they prob took 2 days cause it was the weekend) but my doctor isnt sposed to be in till the 30th.... so i have to wati for the fill in physician to give me a call to make the order when hes not busy... LAGGERS
  22. Lmao

i love this commercial

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vDj_fGkQKDw"]YouTube - raisin bran commercial 2[/ame]

23. did this thing start yet?

man, waiting for your log to start is almost like waiting for the release date of 3-AD!?!?!?!!

24. LOL, veeery close now, package is tracked to arrive on wednesday and im REALLY hoping i can get blood drawn before then, havnt had it done since i finished Epi and would like to get a base line for this cycle as well.... but if the prop shows up before then you can be sure ill be poppin em right away.... dont know how quick it might supress but hopefully ill get blood done before so i dont have to worry.

25. sup crap-drawers,ya i havn't heard anything about this compound...i'm glad to see your donating your body's well-being to science...YOU the man... Good luck Poop ,get huge brotha..........

Trip-diggie dinga
    The LORD is my rock, my fortress, and my savior; my God is my rock, in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the power that saves me, and my place of safety.-Psalm 18:2
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Poops Prime Log
    By poopypants in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 306
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 03:25 PM
  2. Propadrol Log
    By mike3107 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 121
    Last Post: 07-16-2010, 12:08 AM
  3. Hemadrol + Propadrol log
    By another12 in forum Supplement Logs