Stimulate X 2.0 Review

newob

newob

Awards
I never tried the original but I will post reviews soon on this product once I recieve samples.

newob

newob

Awards
Just recieved the samples today. Two capsules in the package plus a discount coupon. Probably should have waited until tommorrow morning to start but could not wait. Went ahead and took both at once.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Are you too wired to type? How was it? I liked the original alot, and want to know how this compares.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Yeah..........

newob

newob

Awards
Sorry guys, yea actually I have been wired since about 1:30 and still feel it. This stuff is no joke. 1 capsule would have been a good start for me. After about 30 minutes it started to kick in then hit hard after about an hour. I had already had my workout earlier today so I had to leave the computer because yes I did feel like my avatar and go mow the grass, then wash my car. For 3 hours there I felt like I could run a marathon. Breathing seemed easier, and just felt on a different level. Honestly I was a little jittery however I think It was because of taking both capsules at once. I have not used any stimulant like this in a while and they not part of my normal supplements however this one could be the next addition. I feel leveled off now but still have good energy and feel good. Taking this first thing in the morning to kick start the day or before a workout would be killer.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Sorry guys, yea actually I have been wired since about 1:30 and still feel it. This stuff is no joke. 1 capsule would have been a good start for me. After about 30 minutes it started to kick in then hit hard after about an hour. I had already had my workout earlier today so I had to leave the computer because yes I did feel like my avatar and go mow the grass, then wash my car. For 3 hours there I felt like I could run a marathon. Breathing seemed easier, and just felt on a different level. Honestly I was a little jittery however I think It was because of taking both capsules at once. I have not used any stimulant like this in a while and they not part of my normal supplements however this one could be the next addition. I feel leveled off now but still have good energy and feel good. Taking this first thing in the morning to kick start the day or before a workout would be killer.
How was your sleep last night? No prob or like coming off an amphetimine?

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
What are the actives in stim x 2? I don't see any caffiene or yohimbine.....hmmm..

newob

newob

Awards
How was your sleep last night? No prob or like coming off an amphetimine?
No I slept great, actually better than I have in a while. Slept in a bit since I was up a little later last nignt. Went to bed around midnight last night but still the effects. Also I felt fine this morning.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! Glad you enjoyed it.

BigSmith

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I may just purchase some though because of this good review. Nutraplanet has a good price that is acceptable to me!.
StimulantX also carries a 100% money back guarantee so you really cannot go wrong if you don't like it.