Incarnate and Reset Ad

Brother

Brother

Awards
Started my Incarnate/ Reset Ad cycle today. I will be doing plyometric exercises. Some dumbbell exercises, mostly full body exercise( squat curl shoulder press – lunges). Uphill sprints. Goal is to increase power, speed and recovery for sport specific training.. This is more of a performance test thing over trying to look a certain way. I have trained in Thai boxing and Jiu-jitsu on and off for 10yrs. I have lifted at a moderate level since high school. Any tips or suggestion would be great.

My stats – 37yrs 220 lb 6’-3”

Incarnate 3 caps pre/post days off 1 morning 1 night
Reset AD 1cap morning 1Cap afternoon
Flaxseed 2000mg ED
COQ10 100mg ED
ON BCAA 5000mg ED Post workout
Whey Protein 36g Pre/Post work out
Nutra Bulk Gaba 8g 6g at night 2 spread out over day

Diet is clean, about 3500 cal around 400g protein.

Oats every morning with protein drink
Mid day snack/ Builder bar
Chicken or salmon for lunch with veggies
Afternoon snack Cottage cheese
Pre-workout shake/ post workout shake
Supper chicken/beef complex cab
LOTS of water

Sleep - 5000g Gaba
900mg Valerian
2g melatonin

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Your plan looks good the only things Id tweek a little is get 50gm or more pro before training and drink the bcaas during training but it still looks very thought out.Good luck!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ive found that citrulline malate goes great with incarnate. $12 for 100gms here at np. really felt a difference! good luck-incarnate is also great by itself.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
ive found that citrulline malate goes great with incarnate. $12 for 100gms here at np. really felt a difference! good luck-incarnate is also great by itself.
damn thats a good deal... :frustrate Just got my NP order yesterday, CM would have been a good addition

Looks good man!! good luck

Brother

Brother

Awards
funny... I almost added it but didn't. Im going to add it to my plan.

I do actually drink about half the BCAA throughout my routine. I'll bump up the pre workout shake to 50g

Thanks for the tips fellas!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
just add cm to your bcaas, i think that will work. ive been doing this ankle weight thing, cut half the time off it takes to finish since been taking incarnate. nothing but good things to say. forearm injury is 80% improved!

Brother

Brother

Awards
Day 3

Did 5 x 25 of lunges with 80lb dumbell.... variations...balance lunges, super skaters, step back lunges, alternating side lunges, three way lunge

3 sets of 50 hindu squats. Wall squats till i fell down

threw pull ups in as well, 5 sets of 7 ... taking it easy on the old shoulder injury. Thanks to cissus I've been able to start doing them again.

Incarnate - Not sure if its been enough time to tell if its effecting my strength yet... will be doing sprints tomorrow so I will get a idea of the stamina effect.

Reset Ad - I havnt been able to notice anything as of yet... maybe a little more energy / sense of well being...maybe placebo effect..... more to come.:clap2:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
brother should take a bit longer to notice the effects of Incarnate, it takes approx 2 weeks for carnosine levels to increase. By week 2 and 3 you will be loving it!!..keep us updated!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey john you on your 2nd bottle yet? im about a week into my 2nd. from the research i looks like you get added benefits right up to 6th month. thats what im going for. with adding the cm my endurance is crazy. by 6 months will think about swimming english channel:hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:

Brother

Brother

Awards
bigT, I decided to go with NP Ultimate MassPump Stack . For about 7 buck more I get all this

100 gram container of Arginine Ethyl Ester
100 gram container of Creatine Ethyl Ester or Creatine Gluconate
100 gram container of Citrulline Malate

how much should I take of each and when?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
definately get the cee. wasnt that impressed with the gluconate. ive never tried the aee, i went with aak, but start with 1/4 tsp and go from there. the citrulline im doing 3 grams pre and post. i would reccomend adding incarnate it has cissus in it already and is good for many things-research it. if you dont get incarnate at least get beta-alanine pills from np, their cheap but not as effective. do 3 gms cee pre and post. i highly reccomend some form of beta-alanine to go with this, incarnate being my first choice-they go together like cofee and doughnut. hope this helps. good luck.:donut:

Brother

Brother

Awards
thanks bigT, already got the incarnate going on the first week and waiting for the Beta Alanine to kick in. Ive been taking the last of some green bulge I had left. My legs were spent for some reason after leg day. Is there supposed to be DOMS with that combo? Seems to be lingering for some reason. Cant wait to use the CM with incarnate :woohoo:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
no doms, wait till 2nd or 3rd week. incarnate starts gradual, the cissus should start kicking in soon and that will be the end of doms. this is a great stack but give it time. effects improve rather than diminish the longer your on it. wait till 4th week and you'll beloving it. be patient bro. btw i didnt add cm till end of 4th week, wish i would have started it sooner. if your interested in the results look at man body octane and x10 thats some pretty awesome results.imo.

Brother

Brother

Awards
day 6
5 100 yard sprints - Thai knee drills back
2 100 yard uphill sprints - 20 squat thrust after each
5 100 yard sprints - Thai knee drill back
2 100 yard uphill sprints - 20 squat thrust
2 mile jog

change incarnate dose for the rest of the first week to load faster. Not sure if this helps or not but Im taking 2 pre breakfast, 3 before and 3 after workout.

this was my first cardio day due to weather. Didn't seem to get as tired and seemed to have stronger finishing power. Recovery was much faster. Got wicked thirsty

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey bro, that kind of w/o was made for incarnate/cm, your w/o's will really put it to the test. good job, keep it up.

Brother

Brother

Awards
almost 2 weeks into it and I must say..... Palo Alto Labs has given me a new and improved reserve tank. I did cardio today.

5 100yrd uphill sprints
5 100yrd sprints
(alternating between the two)

did Thai knee drills walking back between sprints then ran 2.5 miles. The only rest I had between uphill and regular was about 1 min walking back (while doing knee drills). Im really starting to see the effects in my endurance but the recovery effects are really amazing me. Strength is improving as well. Im very impressed and will be ordering another bottle after my Xfactor test next month. Not sure if mixing the two is a good idea because of the cissus.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
almost 2 weeks into it and I must say..... Palo Alto Labs has given me a new and improved reserve tank. I did cardio today.

5 100yrd uphill sprints
5 100yrd sprints
(alternating between the two)

did Thai knee drills walking back between sprints then ran 2.5 miles. The only rest I had between uphill and regular was about 1 min walking back (while doing knee drills). Im really starting to see the effects in my endurance but the recovery effects are really amazing me. Strength is improving as well. Im very impressed and will be ordering another bottle after my Xfactor test next month. Not sure if mixing the two is a good idea because of the cissus.
awesome man...glad your having good results!!

Brother

Brother

Awards
Oh yea.... Im up 2 lbs and down 2 sizes in my waist. :dance:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
it gets better, after 2 months the results from incarnate are still increasing. strength/endurance/stamina keep going up.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
damn thats really cool.... def means you cut alot of bf!!

Brother

Brother

Awards
damn thats really cool.... def means you cut alot of bf!!
My abbs are starting to pop and im geting some nice vasular effects as well. These are nice side effects considering I was shooting for endurance and recovery. Too bad Xfactor and Incarnate dont mix. I have a bottle of X I was going to take after this but I might just keep on trucking with this combo. Luvn it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
My abbs are starting to pop and im geting some nice vasular effects as well. These are nice side effects considering I was shooting for endurance and recovery. Too bad Xfactor and Incarnate dont mix. I have a bottle of X I was going to take after this but I might just keep on trucking with this combo. Luvn it!
saawweeeet....keep those results, and feedback comin bro!

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established
Does Incarnate have to be cycled?

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
Technically no. Beta-Alanine does build up to a point where it is no longer increasing. Although, I wouldn't quit taking it. I, myself have been on incarnate from release and have been loving the effects since day 1. Cissus is great great stuff. And I feel my carnosine stores just stay saturated.

SO imo, no.

Brother

Brother

Awards
yea I can only say great things about these products. I have had great results with my stamina and recovery. I think the Reset is something you dont notice but gradually it really has helped my overall feeling of energy. Im no spring chicken but it has helped put the spring back in my step for sure. Incarnate will be a staple from now on for me.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
incarnate is my favorite supplement. just got leviathan/reset ad today. got to order more cm. i wish pal would make a citrulline product, hint hint.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Technically no. Beta-Alanine does build up to a point where it is no longer increasing. Although, I wouldn't quit taking it. I, myself have been on incarnate from release and have been loving the effects since day 1. Cissus is great great stuff. And I feel my carnosine stores just stay saturated.

SO imo, no.
i agree. after 3 months i still feel like effects of incarnate are increasing. if you add bulk citrulline mallate results are even better.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
stoked to see how everything goes for ya!!!!
yeah, me too. real curious how the rpm/reset will affect the 6oxo extreme. im thinking they should compliment each other, any idea's, suggestions? btw, DAVE, YOU ARE THE MAN. my compliments to the whole pal team- yes even ryan, lol. pal=great guys-great products. :pizza: have a slice on me:lol:

Force of Green

Force of Green

Awards
  • Established

SO imo, no.
Sweet! Thanks a lot for the first hand answer! Hey... if this product works so good for increasing carnosine levels, why the hell would these 'pin cushions' continue to inject muscles with carnosine? I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Then again... After feeling how it is to be natural... finally... I think a lot of things are dumb. lol

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
no.. but after about threemonths you can probably get away with about a half dose if you wanted and still keep your carnosine levels elevated..but you would only get half the active of the cissuss.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i am affraid if i quit taking incarnate, i will turn into a old man. oops,:rofl: i am an old man. incarnate just helps me not to feel like one. btw incarnate rocks. hey where did my pizza go?:pizza:

Brother

Brother

Awards
T I added CM a while back and Im with you on the feeling younger. I added Posideidon as well. Its a real knock out combo. Incarnate/reset AD/CM/Poseidon. I think this just may be the fountain of youth! My cardio is loving me man. I was doing my pre-sprint jog the other day and accidently did an xtra half mile before I realized it. Cracked me up so I just rounded it off to a mile :) Busted my sprints out and the recovery I have now is amazing. Im responding well to this set up.

bLacKjAck.

bLacKjAck.

Lift Heavy
Awards
  • Established
T I added CM a while back and Im with you on the feeling younger. I added Posideidon as well. Its a real knock out combo. Incarnate/reset AD/CM/Poseidon. I think this just may be the fountain of youth! My cardio is loving me man. I was doing my pre-sprint jog the other day and accidently did an xtra half mile before I realized it. Cracked me up so I just rounded it off to a mile :) Busted my sprints out and the recovery I have now is amazing. Im responding well to this set up.
Awesome so far man...ya know what would be great addition for your cardio? Cordygen5 from MST, that stuff is my miracle pill....I can literally run forEVER on that stuff.

Keep up the good work man.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Awesome so far man...ya know what would be great addition for your cardio? Cordygen5 from MST, that stuff is my miracle pill....I can literally run forEVER on that stuff.

Keep up the good work man.
this is truth;im looking to add c5 to my next order. but no sweat what your taking now is the shiit.:pizza:

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
hey brother, clear out your inbox, tried to pm you but it was full.:pizza: incarnate rocks; oh yeah lots of info about formestane at nutra planet forum. its a pretty hot topic over there. dsade's a good guy and if you post a q about it he'll get back to you. good luck and keep taking incarnate

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
yeah, me too. real curious how the rpm/reset will affect the 6oxo extreme. im thinking they should compliment each other, any idea's, suggestions? btw, DAVE, YOU ARE THE MAN. my compliments to the whole pal team- yes even ryan, lol. pal=great guys-great products. :pizza: have a slice on me:lol:
thanks bigt...you the man!