Incarnate and Reset Ad

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. mmmmmm love me some incarnate

2. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    mmmmmm love me some incarnate
    just got some today! along with levi/reset ad/6oxo extreme.
    WELL DONE IS BETTER THAN WELL SAID
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    just got some today! along with levi/reset ad/6oxo extreme.
    stoked to see how everything goes for ya!!!!

4. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    x2......
  5. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    yeah, me too. real curious how the rpm/reset will affect the 6oxo extreme. im thinking they should compliment each other, any idea's, suggestions? btw, DAVE, YOU ARE THE MAN. my compliments to the whole pal team- yes even ryan, lol. pal=great guys-great products. izza: have a slice on me
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Technically no. Beta-Alanine does build up to a point where it is no longer increasing. Although, I wouldn't quit taking it. I, myself have been on incarnate from release and have been loving the effects since day 1. Cissus is great great stuff. And I feel my carnosine stores just stay saturated.

SO imo, no.
    Sweet! Thanks a lot for the first hand answer! Hey... if this product works so good for increasing carnosine levels, why the hell would these 'pin cushions' continue to inject muscles with carnosine? I think that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Then again... After feeling how it is to be natural... finally... I think a lot of things are dumb. lol

7. Quote Originally Posted by Force of Green View Post
    Does Incarnate have to be cycled?
    no.. but after about threemonths you can probably get away with about a half dose if you wanted and still keep your carnosine levels elevated..but you would only get half the active of the cissuss.
  8. Cool

i am affraid if i quit taking incarnate, i will turn into a old man. oops, i am an old man. incarnate just helps me not to feel like one. btw incarnate rocks. hey where did my pizza go?izza:

9. T I added CM a while back and Im with you on the feeling younger. I added Posideidon as well. Its a real knock out combo. Incarnate/reset AD/CM/Poseidon. I think this just may be the fountain of youth! My cardio is loving me man. I was doing my pre-sprint jog the other day and accidently did an xtra half mile before I realized it. Cracked me up so I just rounded it off to a mile Busted my sprints out and the recovery I have now is amazing. Im responding well to this set up.

10. Quote Originally Posted by Brother View Post
    T I added CM a while back and Im with you on the feeling younger. I added Posideidon as well. Its a real knock out combo. Incarnate/reset AD/CM/Poseidon. I think this just may be the fountain of youth! My cardio is loving me man. I was doing my pre-sprint jog the other day and accidently did an xtra half mile before I realized it. Cracked me up so I just rounded it off to a mile Busted my sprints out and the recovery I have now is amazing. Im responding well to this set up.
    Awesome so far man...ya know what would be great addition for your cardio? Cordygen5 from MST, that stuff is my miracle pill....I can literally run forEVER on that stuff.

Keep up the good work man.
  11. Cool

Quote Originally Posted by bLacKjAck. View Post
    Awesome so far man...ya know what would be great addition for your cardio? Cordygen5 from MST, that stuff is my miracle pill....I can literally run forEVER on that stuff.

Keep up the good work man.
    this is truth;im looking to add c5 to my next order. but no sweat what your taking now is the shiit.izza:
  12. Cool

hey brother, clear out your inbox, tried to pm you but it was full.izza: incarnate rocks; oh yeah lots of info about formestane at nutra planet forum. its a pretty hot topic over there. dsade's a good guy and if you post a q about it he'll get back to you. good luck and keep taking incarnate

13. Great log so far man!!

14. Any updates my man???

15. Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    yeah, me too. real curious how the rpm/reset will affect the 6oxo extreme. im thinking they should compliment each other, any idea's, suggestions? btw, DAVE, YOU ARE THE MAN. my compliments to the whole pal team- yes even ryan, lol. pal=great guys-great products. izza: have a slice on me
    thanks bigt...you the man!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. leviathan reloaded and reset ad
    By purelife1 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-29-2009, 07:01 PM
  2. Phenibut tolerance and reset-ad
    By m24 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:36 PM
  3. Replies: 31