Bio has Dreams of being Lean

1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Bio has Dreams of being Lean

Decided to try out one of the ALRI Venom Lean Dreams samples that NP put in my last order. Props to both companies as I just really like free stuff and have no problem admitting that. It's part of my 12 -step program.

Hello, my name is Bioman and I am a supplement junkie.

Took two Lean Dreams caps at about 9pm this evening. By 9:30pm I was definitely feeling relaxed. Breathing was slow and deep, and my muscles were relaxing nicely.

By 1030..I can hardly keep my head up straight. I would seriously recommend heeding the warning on the package to NOT drive or operate machinery on this supplement. Having a little trouble seeing straight.

Has kind of a pot/alcohol sense of relaxation sans the dip in IQ.

Will report back tomorrow AM as to the quality of sleep.

BiO Out.

2. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Still knocked out I assume?
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Totally.

Went to bed about 1130...slept like a dead man until 8am, then fell back to sleep until 10am. This stuff is potent. One pill will probably suffice for me.

One potential problem...and this might be purely circumstantial...is that my eyes are pretty bloodshot right now, my throat is a bit sore almost like I am coming down with something. May not have anything to do with Lean Dreams, but I'm simply reporting what I observe.

After my dose of caffiene my mind is pretty clear and ready work. Body...eh, not so much. I'm still pretty relaxed.

RPM will take care of that I'm like a child actor hooked on uppers and downers.
    •   

4. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Good stuff. So no brain fog, like with diphenhydramine or Nyquil and such?
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bioman View Post
    Decided to try out one of the ALRI Venom Lean Dreams samples that NP put in my last order. Props to both companies as I just really like free stuff and have no problem admitting that.
    Yeah NP put a sample of Venom & LD in one of my orders. I've been saving my sample for a rainy night...Maybe give it a shot tonight.
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'd say it's similar to a 25 mg dose of Benedryl for me in terms of morning grogginess..which is to say, not bad at all. 50 mg makes me a zombie the next day.

LD differs quite a bit in it's effectiveness however. It's a much more pronounced relaxation akin to having several beers. When I took it last night it was with the intention of assessing it for several hours before bed. I can be difficult to tranquilize..but this stuff did the trick. Putting away laundry and changing the sheets with my wife was like a monumental task lol. It was hard to focus and motor function seemed to slow way down. Typing this log last night was major acomplishment.

Definitely time the dosing so you have ZERO responsibilities to attend to and never ever drive on this stuff.

All in all..Great supplement when used appropriately. Does what it says it does in terms of sleep though I cannot assess the recovery and fatloss aspects with such a small sample.
  7. She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

So one night's worth was the extent of your sample?

BTW, if I have it my way you'll be getting some X-Dreams samples whenever it's ready!
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I have two night's sample..ie two packets with 2 caps each. I'll probably take the second dose tonight and see how it helps me recover from today's chest/tri workout.

I think if you took 2 LD and a teaspoon of NueroBalance...you'd never wake up. lol
  9. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I ran LD and liked it but the effects wore off for me after a few nights and i ended running 3 pills 1-2hrs before bed and that dipped also.But in all fairness i do acquire a tolerance to most any supp quite quickly.Cant wait to put X-Dreams to the test.

Maybe we should start an Insomniac/narcoleptic support thread for X-dream testers

Sorry about the Hijack Bio.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'm all for it.

I have big trouble getting to bed because I'm not tired enough..I get that second wind about 11pm and am lucky if I can crash by 1 or 2am.
  11. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I dont have the falling asleep problem.but getting any rest while sleeping is another story.Im refreshed so infrequently that I actually take notice when I get up and Im truly awake.

If I dont keep moving at work (or find something interesting on line) Im doomed to be in zombie land and try to fight off the "i wanna sleep" demon!

Trust in the LORD with all your heart, And lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He shall direct your paths . Proverbs 3:5-6
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Answers

I'll beta test the X-Dream with Lean Dreams and a whiskey chaser if that's what it takes. lol
  13. Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'9"  260 lbs.
    Answers

I think that would put anyone down just like a

but if you go first Ill follow suit.

14. Unbreakable
    Board Moderator
    Answers

I have the TriLean System and was starting to use it until I stopped because of my injury. Though I was reaping the benefits of the fat burning and energy of the other components I was unable to enjoy the benefits of the Lean Dreams as well as you responded. I have used it on an empty stomach. I have used without the other products and nothing at all like you responded.

Unfortunately I also don't really get all the sleep I need even when using AmbienCR either.

I love the idea of stacking with whiskey. The thing is, I'm allergic to alcohol...I break out in handcuffs.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Got tired of being skinny lol 2 years later...
    By vicaversa6922 in forum Pics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 09-01-2007, 07:49 PM
  2. Dreaming of my next stack
    By psychospic in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-09-2007, 02:49 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-18-2007, 04:09 PM
  4. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-28-2005, 01:18 AM
  5. My last attempt at being lean