asianbabe gets down on red acid v2

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Red Acid GEN 2™ is the most advanced fat incineration matrix available today... so effective you can actually feel it working !! This unique formula is designed to enhance your metabolism, control your appetite and cravings, and keep you focused and energized all day long.

Key Attributes:

* Thermogenic fatloss you can FEEL
* Control Appetite and Cravings
* Long Lasting Energy
* Enhanced metabolism
* Ephedra Free / Ephedrine Free
* Body Fat Reduction via Lipolysis
* Help Activate PPAR-alpha
* Enhanced Blood Flow
* Insulin Regulation
* Yohimbe Free / Yohimbine Free

Even with proper diet and cardio, many individuals will eventually experience problems losing fat at an "optimal" rate. Now we have the answer: Red Acid GEN 2™. Unlike other fat loss products, Red Acid GEN 2™ helps you to achieve fat loss via several different pathways to overcome your metabolism for optimal fatloss results.

Red Acid GEN 2™ includes a special cacao extract, that serves as a peroxisome proliferator-activated receptor-alpha (PPAR-alpha) agonist and can help to modulate ghrelin levels, producing a hunger satisfaction and stimulating glycerol and fatty acid release from adipocytes throughout the body. To enhance this effect, we included herbal appetite suppressants that work via the brains central nervous system rather than the digestive tract to deliver a one-two punch to "knock out" hunger and cravings.

With cravings and appetite under complete control, we took Red Acid GEN 2™ to the next level with powerful naturally occuring energizers, nootropics, and thermogenics like isobutyryl-thiamine disulfide, theobromine, hordenine, evodiamine, and vinpocetine. Forskolin stimulates cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) and a synergistic blend of cayenne extract and raspberry ketones releases norepinephrine, which in turn increases lipolysis and results in the reduction of fat storage. The potent cayenne extract aids in delivery and absorption. Working together, these powerful compounds work to increase your metabolism, activity level, and focus all day long making Red Acid GEN 2™ one of the most powerful and effective fatloss products on the market.

Let's face it, fatloss shouldn't be torture... with the Red Acid GEN 2™ formula, instead of constant hunger, low energy, and carb cravings, you can focus on cardio, the gym, and the other important things in your life !

Above was taken from the Controlled Labs writeup, view references here: Controlled Labs

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Me..

Sex: Female
Height: 5'5"
Weight: 125
Bodyfat - lots in the stubborn midsection :(; skinny fat 20%

Goal (ST): recomp; and lose 5lbs of fat in the process
Long term: Forever recomp and live a healthy happy fitness oriented lifestyle

Training:

..Mon - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
..Tues - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
..Wed - Cardio
..Thur - Chest/Shoulders/Triceps/Abs; Cardio
..Fri - Cardio
..Sat - Legs/Back/Bis/Calves
..Sun - OFF

Nutrition:

..Mon/Thurs - Pre/post workout carbs, mostly fibrous carbs for the remainder, 1.5g/lb protein (~165g); ~50g fat
..Wed/Fri - Fibrous carbs + legumes; ~50g fat, 1.5g/lb protein
..Tues/Sat - high carb days, little fat, 1g/lb protein
..Sun - off; fewer carbs, higher fat, 1.5g/lb protein

Cals will range anywhere between 1500 and 2000 a day, depending on what I'm doing.

Foods:

Not set in stone, but my diet is one that is lifestyle oriented. I have been really strict with myself in the past, and I don't think that was the right attitude.. sometimes I would be skipping meals, then bingeing, then repeating was not cool, dieting is always a challenge for me. No doubt stress and lifestyle are a big factor, but I am a work in process in learning how to juggle everything. Oh yeah, and I am almost always hungry!!

Ok.. foods I like to eat:

Protein: Chicken breast, cottage cheese, kangaroo, tuna, fish, whey, eggs
Carbs: Oats, Oats, Oats, noodles, sometimes rice, bread, pasts.. bananas, fruits, veggies (everything!)
Fats: Avocados, almonds, walnuts, fishoils, olive oil

Dosing: 2 caps in the am (pre-workout); 2 caps later in the day.

Alright, lets go!!!

Not too many red acid logs on here, so feel free to ask questions, lurk, hate, whatever! Btw, the lovely Tank sent me this bottle. Thankyou !

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Not many women on AM so your log is nice to see. I dated a Korean girl that was almost exactly your size for a couple years. She was in incredible shape and all she ever did was lift. Her one weakness was her diet which I was always trying to help her with.

I may have to check out red acid. Still trying to put together a cutter stack. Does it have caffeine in it? If so how much?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Good luck. Not many women on AM so your log is nice to see. I dated a Korean girl that was almost exactly your size for a couple years. She was in incredible shape and all she ever did was lift. Her one weakness was her diet which I was always trying to help her with.

I may have to check out red acid. Still trying to put together a cutter stack. Does it have caffeine in it? If so how much?
Red acidv2 is virtually caffeine free... :) maybe a tiny bit from the green tea, but really it is nothing. I have tried taking it in the evening/late afternoon with no troubles sleeping.

She sounds a bit like me! I'm not korean but some often say I look it.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Saturday 12th May 2007

LEGS & BACK

.. sumo squats: 15x66; 12x77; 10x88; 8x99; 6x110; 2 sets 1x132 (PR!)
.... ss calf raises 5 sets x 20

.. legpress 3 sets: 10, 10, 11 x 330 (last set: dropsetted 10 x 286 + 10 x 230 (+ one rep PR at the end!)
.... ss back warmup machine rows 3 sets x 15

.. narrow grip pulldowns: 15x66, 12x70; 10x77; 8x82; 6x88 (PR!)
.... ss chair straight legged ab raises 5sets x 12 (straight became bent towards the end..)

.. straight arm pulldowns: 3 sets: 10x9plates
.... ss cable biceps curl 3 sets: 10x9 plates

...by this time I was completely TRASHED. Psyched myself up for the PR on squats, and was pleasantly surprised at my ability to push it, but it felt unsatisfying for some reason. I hardly ever do singles, and though it was a PR with the BIG Wheels, I still felt, meh! Legs were gone after leg press. I don't even know how I could have gotten through Leg days in the past where I did double the number of exercises.. hmm anyway, back felt good. Supersetting smaller muscles helps to save time, as I always feel too tired at the end of the workout to focus on calves or abs. Would have liked to do some more biceps, but I was just completely fatigued. It was a great workout! My strength has been crazily increasing!

Dosing: 2 caps in the am (30 min pre-workout); 2 caps @5pm.

No unusually increased sweating during workouts. Today is high carb day, I've been eating fine...

Foods..

Carbs eaten today: oats, bananas, wheat bread, weetbix, milk, chickpeas
Protein.. chicken breast, whey, cottage cheese

Totals 1959cal 28f 363c 117p

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Kangaroo Protein? I'm assuming you're in Oz somewhere?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Sunday 13th May 2007

Rest

Holy crap was I not hungry today. Went to work all day... so far definitely feeling the suppressing effects..

Dosage: 2caps @10.30am; 2 caps@5pm

1) Cottage cheese, ricotta cheese, avocado, broccolli
2) Chicken, avocado, broccolli
3) Chicken, avocado, broccolli
4) Whole egg, kanga sausages, broccolli (because I have 4kgs of this!), yoghurt, nuts, fishoils
5) Jelly

Totals 1142cal 46f 67c 132p

I am truly stuffed.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Monday 14th May 2007

Chest & Shoulders

..low incline bench 15x44, 12x55, 6x66, 10x66 9x70, 10x70, 8x77, 4x81
... calf raises 3 x 20

..dips 3 sets: 6,6,5
....cable flyes 15,15,10 x 4 plates

.. shoulder machine: 4 sets: 12x66, 6x88, 2x10x66
....decline abs 3x15

...+ cardio - 1hr step class

I would have loved to do dome more shoulders and triceps, but was running late again, and I wanted to get the cardio in... reps were all funny with benching. Maybe I was till trying to wake up. No more stims for me for a little while, so we'll see how my body adjusts.

1st dose: 2 caps - 1hr after breakfast, 30min pre-workout
Nothing unusual to report. No increased energy, sweating was normal(a lot!), though I did get some mad calf pumps during step. That's about it so far.

2nd dose: 5.30pm

::Food::

1) Oats, whey
2) Oats, whey, yoghurt, cottage cheese
3) Chicken, broccolli
4) Jelly
5) Roo, broc, tomato, mushrooms

Totals: 1755cal 41f 195c 164p

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Tuesday 15th May 2007

Back & Legs

..Chins: 1,1,3,2
..Underhand pulldowns: 10x66; 8x77; 6x88
..Machine row: 10x55; 2x10x44
..Db biceps: 15x11s; 10x15s; 12x13s
.... hyperextensions 2x12
..Leg press 15x198; 12x242; 10x286; 8x319; 6x352 -- 10sec rest 6x352 (PR!) :)
.. Db lunges: 10x22s, 3 sets: 10x33s
.. Cable curls 3 sets: 10x9 plates

Workout was all over the shop today. Everything I wanted to use (well.. I only wanted the squat rack, really) was taken. I couldn't do my beloved squats, so meh, started on back instead... pretty monotonous, leg press was frkn awesome though, on the last set I was only aiming for 6, got it done no dramas, rested a tad, then went again. Siick! Lunges were also killer. I haven't done them for so long and just picked up whatever weight, had to rest between legs (and sets) though for a little bit because grip always fails on these (heavy for me) dumbbells.

1st dose: 2 caps @ 7.30am; 1.5 hours after breakfast

Took some time to wake up this morning... Got up at 6 to eat, and do my readings, but I actually crawled back into bed at about 8am for a 10min snooze (oops!) it was too tempting! But I dragged my arse out and though the workout wasn't satisfying, even with the PRs it was passable. Mornings are gonna suck this winter!! But I'll be returning to heavy stim usage soon, I'll just bear with none for now :)

2nd dose: 4.30pm. Appetite still down!

::food:: (higher carb day)

1) Oats, whey
2) Oats, whey, cottage cheese, banana, yoghurt
3) Wholewheat pasta, chicken, pasta sauce
4) Cottage cheese, yoghurt, almonds, walnuts
5) Baked Potato "chips", zucchini

Totals 2138cal 43f 275 c 174 p

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Winter, blah. So glad its almost summer in the states. How many times/week do you usually squat or do variations of the squat (sumo, low bar, high bar, etc)?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Winter, blah. So glad its almost summer in the states. How many times/week do you usually squat or do variations of the squat (sumo, low bar, high bar, etc)?
Right now I'm only doing 2 exercises per leg day, since Leg day = leg/back/bis day. Foor the past couple of weeks it has only been two exercises - 5 sets sumo squats (bar is relatively low)ramping up from 15 to 6 Reps, 3 sets legpress (wide stance) aiming for 10 reps. Keeping a wide stance helps with using the hams and glutes as well so I can wean out of doing lunges and sldls, heh. Not quite ATG, but halfway betwen atg and parallel I would say.. safety pins are on the 3rd notch/hole.

I'll continue this for a bit longer, and then when I get bored I'll swap them for something else.. maybe deads and bulgarian squats.. or front squats.

I do that twice a week.. it is enough, but not too much to hinder cardio.. split is something like this
chest/shoulders/tris/abs/calves... cardio
back/bis/legs
cardio
chest/shoulders/tris/abs/calves.. cardio
cardio
back/bis/legs
OFF

Another carby day over. Had some nice potato chippies with chicken salt, can't wait for low carbs, low cals and cardio tomorrow! or maybe I can..

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
sweet, you have a log here, i'm in

good luck!

whitedevil74

whitedevil74

Awards
  • Established
For a moment it looked like your thread was titled Asian Babe goes down on Red Acid, or maybe that was just my dirty mind playing tricks on me.:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Wednesday 16th May 2007

Cardio

Workout: 1 hour combat class (mod-high intensity)
[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=58sLe738L8w"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] (warning, great vid)

1st dose: 10.30am
2nd dose: 4.30pm.

Nothing major to report, I did get hungry by around 5pm home time after work though.. that's coz I ate about 600 cals the whole day.. :eek:, got in some yummy carbies for a pretty ok cardio session! Although it hasn't any stims, I do feel that I am less "dead" by the end of the day than I otherwise would have been.

::food:: (lower carb day)

1) Tuna, mozzarella, broccoli, olive oil
2) Kanga, broc, avocado
3) Kanga, broc, avocado
4) Kanga, broc,avocado (yes I cook the whole lot in the morning, so that's why I eat the same thing all day); + 3 rice paper rolls
5) Cottage cheese

Totals 1404cal 46f 106c 155p

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Thursday 17th May 2007

Chest, Shoulders, Tris, Abs + CARDIO

Ok this was a mucky workout, saw a mate there this morning and we caught up a bit (don't kill me, we hadn't seen each other for 2+ months.. so yeah.. went something like this..)

.. MP 15x33, 12x39, 10x44, 8x50, 6x55, 7x55 (rep pr!)
....decline abs 5 sets x 10. (slow and hold)

..db incline bench 15x15s, 2 sets: 10x22s, 2 sets: 6x28s

then some dips.. 3 sets 6,6,5
hanging raises few sets
db laterals 3 sets: 12x8s, 2x10x11s
some tricep pushdowns 2 sets. 15, 10 reps x can't remember what plate it was..

then straight onto spin class!
...so cardio - 45min bike - mod-high intensity.

First dose 2caps @7.30am (45min hour after breakfast; 45min before training)

Thoughts - today was a sweater for sure. An annoying drip down my long hair as well.. and down my neck. But yeah, got warm pretty easily even though it was a pretty freezing morning. Started with shoulders first to give them some love, got one rep more than last time so YAY! I don't think I'll increase the weight until I can do 8. My arse is still sore from last nights kicking and punching, and compounded today during spinning. Luckily legs aren't until Saturday :)

2nd dose: 3.30pm. No irregular sides to report!

--food-- (moderate carb day)

1) Oats, whey, strawberries
2) Oats, whey, strawberries, cottage cheese, yoghurt
3) Tuna, musclemilk
4) Cheese & broc
5) Grilled perch, baked zucchini & roasted capsicum
6) Jelly (raspberry ripe flavoured!)

Totals 1674cal 38f 180c 159p

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yh9cNYlmXEY"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how you workout that much on such few cals! Great log though. How often do you weight yourself?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
I have no idea how you workout that much on such few cals! Great log though. How often do you weight yourself?
Hey! Only maybe once a fortnight.. because I'm carb cycling, weighing myself everyday is not good for my brain, lol, I'll go nutso.

hmm cals.. I only eat little cals on non-workout days.. when I do I'm up to about 2000.. on tuesday it was almost 2200..! today will be about 1700 or so. Maintenance is probably 1800. Since I'm recomping, my weekly cals are averaging out to be about 1700/day.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmm cals.. I only eat little cals on non-workout days.. when I do I'm up to about 2000.. on tuesday it was almost 2200..! today will be about 1700 or so. Maintenance is probably 1800. Since I'm recomping, my weekly cals are averaging out to be about 1700/day.
Have you carb cycled before? Did you find it effective? I have always had a lot of success just doing a straight low carb diet (less than 50g/day). Try out AP sometime....it seems to act similar to a low carb diet for myself. I think that product is good for both men and women from my understanding of it. Anyways keep up the good work!

naturalfreak

naturalfreak

Awards
Hey Liv, guess who?? ok, it's Steve, your world traveling bud.
HOW COOL TO FIND YOU SOMEWHERE ELSE ON THE WEB:woohoo:
So what is this carb cycling your doing? I've been on the metabolic diet 6 weeks now and it's working wonders for me.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Hey Steve! Wow, good to see you here again ;)

Thanks for for the sub dolar :)
Travis, haven't tried AP yet, but looks like I might have to soon. Not a huge fan of low carb diets though, :eek: because I like my carbs and my oats too much I can't go without them for too long, hehe

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Kettle chips :/

Friday 18th May 2007

OFF

1) Tuna, egg, olive oil
2) Bar
3) BBQ chicken, kettle chips (this was b.i.g..)
4) Cottage cheese, fishies

Totals 1492cals 64f 89c 154p

Dosing - same.. 2x2 caps. Calves are sore, so I'll rest them (and stretch) up before legs tomorrow morning..also going to two parties tomorrow night, should be fun. Will be having jap and getting plates thrown at me :).. and then some cardio (clubbing) after!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Update: the past week

OFF

Hey, please accept my apologies for not updating. Found out a mate passed away.. car accident.. drag racing..only 22 years old....Things have been a little rough. Workouts this week have not happened, and I decided it was time to give the body a break anyway, and so this week was "off week". Starting to appreciate life and everyone around me a lot more... getting kinda in a weird sombre mood, but anyway...getting back on this log..

So.. I have still been taking red acid at a 2x2 dosage each day. Tried 3x2 as well. I think I like that too. I am feeling a little slimmer in the face (??) and the abs are starting to tighten up. Mind you food intake has been a little on the low side as well. No ill sides from red acid so far, but nothing else dramatic to report. It seems to be helping me focus a little, as for energy, not really noticeable.

..Workouts will recommence on Saturday. Thanks for keeping up :)

Song for the day: [nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=oketnCssiy0"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia] great song (one of my faves), disturbing video..

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I couldn't follow along because I was too busy trying to figure out how to get the female in the animated gif. to stop fading away. But everything was okay in the end since she kept coming back. :)

Great log so far AB.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey, please accept my apologies for not updating. Found out a mate passed away.. car accident.. drag racing..only 22 years old....Things have been a little rough. Workouts this week have not happened, and I decided it was time to give the body a break anyway, and so this week was "off week". Starting to appreciate life and everyone around me a lot more... getting kinda in a weird sombre mood, but anyway...getting back on this log..
I'm so sorry to hear about your friend passing away and especially at such a young age. Take time off to mourn and recover you mind and body. You and his family are in our thoughts.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Okie dokie time for a lil more action

Can't say I'm too pleased with progress thus far. I am back to being a bit of a narc and paying more attention to myself.. and good and bad news..
:) I have lost a little weight..
:( a bit of has been muscle.
I do know why.. low cals/no appetite + no workouts = :rolleyes: so time for a little revamp and reset I think.

Cruising back into my workouts is not an issue, but I need to fix up my diet. It will be higher in carbs and cals this week.. taking the "eat more, do more" approach. Oh yeah, since I haven't been giving red acid a good enough of a trial run, I think I'm going to buy another bottle and run this log for another month :)

Caloric Aims.. 3days @ 1700; 1 day @ 2200..
1700 = 160g carbs, 160g protein, 40g fat (~40/40/20)
2200 = 300g carbs, 160g protein 40g fat (~55/30/15)

I will do this for two weeks and see if I can get my metabolism back to bouncy levels.

Training will be:

Morning cardio (low intensity)
Training - changing split..

- shoulders/calves/abs + cardio
- legs
- chest/tris/abs + cardio
- back/bis/calves + cardio

I need to be more accountable for my actions and I am making a checklist to make sure I get my nutrients in, my sleep in, and of course, training :)

Thanks for the kind words everyone.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Cardio

Good day. Did some cardio bright and early in the morning, it made my day :)

Warmup - easy 5mins
Incline walk 15mins
Jog 10mins @10km/hr
Cooldown - 10mins

Food:
1) Oats, whey, efas
2) Rye bread, cottage cheese
3) Kanga, broc
4) Chickpeas, chicken breast, broc
5) Chickpeas, chicken breast, broc
.. + small hot choc :)

Totals 1640cal 45f 163c 154p

Thanks for dropping by everyone!!

Good motivation:: http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/insidethelife2.htm

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Shoulders/abs

MP 3 sets: 5x55
Shoulder machine 3 sets: 10, 7, 8 x 88
Cable side raises: 2 sets x 10
Hanging raises 5 sets: 10
Decline abs 3 sets: x 15

It was "ok".

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you back on track. Do you eat before morning cardio?

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Nice to see you back on track. Do you eat before morning cardio?
Not that day. Actually I plan not to if I'm doing it at 6am.. because I don't want to wait an hour and then I'll be late for school :( or else wake up at 5am which is a no-no! :p

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Round #2 for the day

LEGS

So I found out today that there are two ways to get warm..
1. Turn up the heater
2. Do a leg workout :rolleyes: Let's just say I was Freezing my socks off today!!!

Squats: 3sets 4x110
Leg Press: 3 sets 8,7,7 x 363 (inadvertant PR)
DB Lunges: 2 sets: 12x33s
Good mornings: 3 sets: 10x66, 2x12x44
Standing calf raises: 3 sets 15 (bar+44) + 15 unweighted (burnieee)

This workout was better than "ok". First time I've done legs in maybe a fortnight.. squats were a bit shaky and I have lost some core strength possibly.. maybe abs this morning? I don't know.. but leg press I mistakenly put a 25kg instead of 20kg, and because I'm not so great at math, I only figured I got a pr afterwards.. :cool: dammit! Good mornings meh, couldn't feel the stretch properly, so took it lighter. Pretty good sweat happening..once I got into it, which took a while I couldn't feel my toes until I got to lunges, but I was warm everywhere else? :confused: Otherwise, yeah budday!:D

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Cardio

wakeup
+ 2 red acid

+ 20mins of skipping until tired or trip (1min) jog (1min) repeat repeat, threw in a few sets of jump squats as well. Legs and calves are almighty sore from yesterday!

School time!! :eek:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Back again

Back

+ 3 hour break at school, why not visit the gym? :)

** bb rows 3x10@55, 3x8@66
...close grip pulldown, few easy sets
** chins 2,2,2,1,1,1.. gah!
...hyperextensions 3x12
** latpulldown 3 sets: 8wide + 8 closegrip
**db curls 3 sets: 10x11s
**ez bb curl 3 sets: 12x39

++ incline walk 20mins :)

Good workout!
well that break was quick.. .nother 4 hours of school to go and then it is the weekend!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

Chest/tris/abs

PM:
.. db flat 3 sets: 10, 8, 7 x 33s
.. dips 4 sets x 5
..... hanging raises 3 sets x 12
.. cable flyes 3 sets: 15, 12, 12 x 55
..... decline abs 15xbw, 2 sets 12x11
.. tricep extensions 3 sets: 15, 12, 12 x 33
.. cable pushdowns 3 sets: 10, 8, 7 x 13 plates, plus some dropsets

+ 20min slight incline walk

I can barely move my legs.. they have not recovered from leg day (thursday!) this morning's bike I can't feel the effects of yet.. but I'm sure the walk did not help. Oh well hope I don't trip in my heels and the club tonight, that would suck!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

SUNDAY REST DAY

Finally got to bed at about 5am.. then the electrician came bright and early in the morning.. about 8am.. yes there was a racket. Yes I was :mad: I am always up early, except for the only day of the week where I actually needed to sleep. << GRUMPY GRUMPY >>

Today = off. I am so sore from head (ache) to my toes.
Red acid supply is quickly running out!! Hope the new bottle comes soonn..

Summary of this week: (officially restarted on Wednesday)

Wed: Cardio - treadmill (AM)
Thur: Shoulders (AM); Legs (PM)
Fri: Cardio - skipping/gpp (AM); Back/Bis (PM)
Sat: Cardio - spin (AM); Chest/tris (PM)
SUN: OFFFFffffffzzzzZZZZZzzzzz ~~~

I think I did well this week, My mood is a lot better and I feel motivated again.

.... side note
Update on my (broken possessions)
2 x casio digital cameras
1 x motorola phone
1 x skipping rope
1 x weight gloves (these were made out of mouse pad material.. they looked so trendy when I bought them... and they ripped .. time to say hello to calluses!! :()

Update on Newest possession..:p

Canon digital cameraaaaaaaaa ixus70!!! It is sexy. I don't want to touch it coz knowing me I'll break it by the end of the week. Battery was stolen last night coz my friend used it.. GRrrrr.. good news is that I will be able to take piccies again soon, when he gives it back to me.

YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.

HAPPY WEEKEND everyone!

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Where did my banners goooooooooo??????? :(:(:confused:

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established

<<MY BANNER DIED>>​

Shoulders/abs/CARDIO

...Db shoulder press: 3 sets: 9,8,7 x 20s
...Upright rows 3 sets: 12x30
...Shoulder machine 3 sets: 15x44, 15x66, 13x88 (rep pr I think.)
...Cable side raises: 2 sets x 12
...Decline abs 3 sets: x 15
...Cardio: 1 hour bodystep

Shoulders felt sooo soooo weak today, but step class was awesome!

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
Just post some more pics of yourself instead.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Just post some more pics of yourself instead.
I might just have to soon! :)

<<KICKASSSSSSSSSSSS!>>​

Legs/calves

First of all.. pre/during workout took some whiteflood.. and I gotta say, I felt Fcuking invincible. And yes even though I already did shoulders and cardio this morning. The gym was packed during peak time, I ask myself why I went during then when I had the whole day to myself :rolleyes: yes bb curls in MY SQUAT rack, legpress machine taken... people sharing benches. WTF. Never fear, I grabbed some dumbbells. :)

.. db lunges 3 sets: 12x39s (PR!! PR!!)
.. squats 3 sets: 8x99; 3,4x110
.. leg press 3 sets: 15x something, 6,10 x I don't what weight
.. good mornings: 3 sets: 15x44, 12x55, 8x66
.. hypers: 3 sets x 12
.. seated calves: 2 sets x 12+hybrid (about 120 all up)
...Cardio: 15min slowish, slight incline tready

I think legs got fatigued a bit come squat time, but but.. lunges were actually not that bad! I think if I started with those on leg day, I could easily do 20kgs provided they don't fall out of my fingers. I was kinda saving myself for squats.. which I finally managed to hog the rack. Pressing I was going to count the weight after I finished and unpacked the weights, but some dude was waiting on it. BUTTTT he had to take some off, so me = :p:p

Diet.. carbs high once again.. I swear they make me happy. And the fact that I actually feel leaner and better on carbs is even more amazing. I think they are here to stay.. sure I ate the same thing.. but hey, what can I say I'm addicted to oats..

1) Oats/whey
2) Oats/whey
3) White rice, chicken, tomato
4) Oats/whey
5) Oats whey
threw in some efas in there as well.
Totals 1744cal 34f 276c 141p

Busy the next couple of days,, with some early starts.. not sure if I can lift, I'll try and at least get in some cardizzle.

Travis

Travis

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I am assuming your hypers are only with bw but nonetheless 3x12 is pretty impressive. You must have some strong hammys. Keep it up.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Ha I wish my hammies were strong! Which reminds me, I should ditch those pansy good mornings and practice some GHRs instead.. haven't done them for ages, but when I did I could only manage partial ones, and they crippled me for at least 3 days, haha :D

Wednesday

---- AM - CARDIO

25min elliptical - random intervals..
.. light (level 5-9)
.. heav(ier) - (level 10-16)

..warmup + cooldown -- 15mins.. took ages coz it was sooo damn cold. Winter sucks already :(
.. stretching 10mins.. these made a rare appearance today.. when I have to resort to stretching.. it means I am feeling like a 95 year old. I really should do some more, heh :eek:

---- PM - CARDIO

ok I chickened out. Was planning to do back, but work kept me late and meh meh meh yes excuses I tried.. but wasn't into it..

Back.. meh
2 sets cable rows
2 sets wide pulldowns
2 sets narrow pulldowns
2 sets lat activation stuff

then CARDIO.. 1 hour combat class

I'll do back again next workout coz this one was not very good!

Foood..

yesterday I ate badly.. all it was was grub food - bars, cottage cheese, nuts, more bars.. and some broc for dinner ..

Today was also very busy but I prepared a little in advance, so not as bad as yesterday:

1) Oats/whey
2) Kidney beans, chicken, brocolli
3) Kidney beans, roo, brocolli
4) Oats/whey
5) Curry chicken, rice, pumpkin soup.. Mmm :)
Totals 1919cal 46f 263c 153p

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Thursday - AM - BACK

...widegrip pulldowns ~ 5 sets working up to 6x88
...narrowgrip pulldowns ~ 5 sets, working up to 6x99
...seated machine rows 3 sets: 30x33
...narrowgrip pulldowns (again) ~5 more sets, working up to 3x110 (PR!)
...straight arm pulldowns 3 sets: 10x10plates
...reverse pushups 4 sets x 5
...db hammer curls 3 sets x 10 (17s x 6reps, 15s x 4)
...bb curl: 3 sets x 15 (39x6, 33x9)

ok had enough.. still not too happy that I can barely do more than two chins, so I'm gonna work on fixing that, hence all the similar exercises..

Energy today = crap.

Food:

1) Oats, whey
2) Oats, whey
3) Chicken & corn soup, green veggies, cottage cheese
4) Oats, whey, walnuts, cashews

Totals 1682cal 64 f 189 c 135p

nelix

Awards
  • Established
Opinion on the Roo and other Australian meat.
I like the taste, but hows the nutrient break down?

FarangJaiDee

FarangJaiDee

Awards
baby got back!

hey Ab :)

hello...you got back!