***OMG!! RPM + IGF-2 + TheMyth = WOW! Log***

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 1: 5/8/07
Ok guys, just got my RPM in the mail, and I have been taking my IGF-2 for exactly one week now. I am so stoked to run both of these, and judging from just the one sample I got of RPM, this is going to be an incredible journey! So here we go!

Starting Stats

Weight
225.8 lb(am empty stomach)
BF
12.8 %

Diet
Carb Cycling (2 days at 10c/50p/40f, 2 days at 15c/35f/50p, 2days at 0c/50f/50p, 1 day 40c/15f/45p

Training
Mon-Legs & Abs
Tue- OFF
Wed- Chest & Tri's
Thur-OFF
Fri- Back & Bi's
Sat- Shoulders & Traps.
Sun-OFF
Training for around 9-12 reps, 3-4 sets each exercise, 3 exercises per bodypart.

Cardio
Mon- Cardio AM on empty stomach, then again at 7pm after weights.
Tue- Cardio AM on an empty stomach.
Wed-AM cardio, then again at 7 after workout.
Thur- OFF,
Fri- AM cario, then again at 7 after workout.
Sat- At 12pm after workout.
Sun- OFF

Other Supps I Am Taking
Poseidon
NP's BCAA
Sesathin

Things I Have Noticed Thus Far
So far I havn't noticed much from the IGF-2, maybe a little better sleep, as I have been having some crazy dreams lately. The RPM, well, I already know what to expect from that, its amazing stuff! I can't wait to try these new shiny red pills! Supposedly they are stronger than the samples, if thats even possible! I am going to workout tonight even though its an off day just so I can get on the RPM!

Some Questions I Have
How long until you really notice the effects from the IGF-2?

How many of these new red RPM pills are equal to the orange ones?

Whats the dose of RPM I should take, and how many times per day?

Do I only take RPM on workout days? I have 90 pills so I was wondering how long they last based on the reccomended dosage.

Thanks again to Dirk (rms80) and all the AN guys for making this stack possible for me! Alright, let the mayhem begin!

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Off to the gym:run:

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesome!!!! Keep Us Updated!!!

You Will Love This!!

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
TO ANSWER YOU QUESTIONS!!!

1. the effects of the IGF-2 should start to kick in very soon for you about 2 weeks!!

2. Not sure how many will equal the beta version orange ones but i know its stronger so you will have to mess around and see what works best for you!

3. Its really up to you being that you weigh 225 you can get away with 5-6 pills pre-workout. i am 205 and taking 2 in the morning and 4-5 pre-workout!

4. Well you only really need it on workout days, but you could take like half the dose on off days!!

Hope this helps i am sure Rms will chime in!!

Have fun brotha

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks bro! Appreciate it! I will do some experimenting.

ugab37

ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
Im dosing like bh recommended which is 5 preworkout and 3 on days off. The new shiny pills are stronger than the beta pills in my experience.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: 5/9/07

Weight
226.1 lb

The Workout
2 Sets Squats
2 Sets Bench
2 Sets Pull Ups
2 Sets Dips
2 Sets Dead Lift
2 Sets Barbel Curls
2 Sets Standing Barbell Press
2 Sets Shrugs

Things I Noticed
Last night's workout was unbelieveable, took 3 of the red caps and it felt like when I took 5 of the orange! I decided to just to just do a little of everything and then continue on this week with my regular workouts. I had a great full body pump, and an extreme steady flow of energy. My heart was racing and I felt like strangling someone! lol, I know that sounds bad, but I took it out on the weights. My co worker was working out next to me and was like, "damn man, you taking something?" I was like "sure am, I am taking RPM!" I told him to be on the lookout at NP for it, and he said hes gonna for sure have to pick some up. I was repping weights like crazy, at a very fast rate, and it seemed like I was recovering almost instantly! I know its only the first workout for my log, but man, I am telling you guys, this stuff will kick any prohormones butt! Can't wat to see how much LBM I gain and how much fat I lose. Also, man, this stuff give you some serious wood. I was doing some squats and this HOT girl next to me was also, and I had to stop my set because something was popping up on me! Closed my eyes for the next set, lol.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
MYTH!! AWESOME LOG SO FAR!!

HAHA Make sure she does squat on your pole haha!! !

Bro RPM is no joke right! I gave some to my brother tonight, and he came back and gave me a hug HAHAH! ASKED ME WHEN AND WHERE HE CAN GET IT HAHA I HAVENT EVEN TOLD MY OWN FAMILY WHEN ITS GOING TO BE OUT!!! BUT THERE IS SOME INFO COMING SOON!!! LIKE TOMORROW!! HAHA

Anyways he was like this stuff is like being on E..Max and mastervol!!!! HE was like no joke this stuff is SICK!!!

WEll Good luck with you log! REMEMBER RPM JUST GET BETTER WITH TIME!! SO i expect to see more reviews like this one!!

AH yeah baby!! HIT HARD!!!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 2: Yes Again! 5/9/07

Just An Updating From My Workout Tonight: Chest And Tri's!

This is the first time I was able to use RPM for a second time. I was still feeling the ffects of the last dose, yet I threw down another 3 pills! Man, I was sweating just warming up doing my streches! And the rage feeling I got was incredible, my heart was pounding, my other brain got pumped with blood everytime I looked at a hot chick, and I noticed myself clenching my jaw and fists. I started with bench, then fly's, then dips, and finally cable cross-overs. For Tri's I did pushdowns, skull crushers, and diamond press's. Here are my weights and reps I was able to get:

Bench: 215lb x 13
Fly's: 55lb x 12
Dips: 40lb x 15
Cable Cross-Over's: 75lb x 13

Tricep Pushdown: 110lb x 12
Skull Crushers: 110lb x 8
Diamond Press's: 75lb x 9

For me, thats some incredible reps for that weight. And I felt like I was flying through them fast, it just felt easier! Towards the end though, my triceps had gotten enough damage and my reps went down, even though my strength was there, my atp was just out! I truely went to failure, as my arms just went dead and I dropped the weight. Ausome stuff! I was pretty sweaty by the end of the workout too, good thing I was wearing a dark shirt! I guess the synergism between RPM and IGF-2 has kicked in! Well, its late, yet I still have the same feeling as I did before I worked out, this stuff lasts a LONG time in the body. Time to go get my cardio in I guess, I feel sorry for my gf, its gonna hurt!

Questions

1) So if I am feeling this still the next day, should I even take another dose? I mean, at this rate its going to build up so much that might just explode with aggression!

2) Did you secretly put Fina in these pills Dirk???????

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
No body home??? Back to the RPM thread! :run:

:D

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks guys for dropping by! Internet connection went out, but my whore skills are back for the RPM thread!

PittsBoy

Awards
Where do I buy RPM?

RPM is amazing! I just got the orange ones yesterday. They provide some serious energy and massive pumps!

Please tell me where and for how much I can buy these bad boys....

Day 1: 5/8/07
Ok guys, just got my RPM in the mail, and I have been taking my IGF-2 for exactly one week now. I am so stoked to run both of these, and judging from just the one sample I got of RPM, this is going to be an incredible journey! So here we go!

Starting Stats

Weight
225.8 lb(am empty stomach)
BF
12.8 %

Diet
Carb Cycling (2 days at 10c/50p/40f, 2 days at 15c/35f/50p, 2days at 0c/50f/50p, 1 day 40c/15f/45p

Training
Mon-Legs & Abs
Tue- OFF
Wed- Chest & Tri's
Thur-OFF
Fri- Back & Bi's
Sat- Shoulders & Traps.
Sun-OFF
Training for around 9-12 reps, 3-4 sets each exercise, 3 exercises per bodypart.

Cardio
Mon- Cardio AM on empty stomach, then again at 7pm after weights.
Tue- Cardio AM on an empty stomach.
Wed-AM cardio, then again at 7 after workout.
Thur- OFF,
Fri- AM cario, then again at 7 after workout.
Sat- At 12pm after workout.
Sun- OFF

Other Supps I Am Taking
Poseidon
NP's BCAA
Sesathin

Things I Have Noticed Thus Far
So far I havn't noticed much from the IGF-2, maybe a little better sleep, as I have been having some crazy dreams lately. The RPM, well, I already know what to expect from that, its amazing stuff! I can't wait to try these new shiny red pills! Supposedly they are stronger than the samples, if thats even possible! I am going to workout tonight even though its an off day just so I can get on the RPM!

Some Questions I Have
How long until you really notice the effects from the IGF-2?

How many of these new red RPM pills are equal to the orange ones?

Whats the dose of RPM I should take, and how many times per day?

Do I only take RPM on workout days? I have 90 pills so I was wondering how long they last based on the reccomended dosage.

Thanks again to Dirk (rms80) and all the AN guys for making this stack possible for me! Alright, let the mayhem begin!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
RPM is amazing! I just got the orange ones yesterday. They provide some serious energy and massive pumps!

Please tell me where and for how much I can buy these bad boys....
Any internet retailer in the next couple weeks- price will be upper $20's to mid 30's....

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 5: 5/12/07

Weight:
223lb

Workout:
Unbelievable workout for me yesterday, and looking forward to mine tonight! Yesterday I did back and bi's. I had a new personal record for barbell curls, 95 lbs 8 times! I also hit a new PR for deadlifts wity 315lb 6 times! I don't know what the rest of you all are doing, but for me this is incredible! I ussually only do that bout 2-3 times maybe if I am having a really good day. The RPM and IGF Combo must be kicking in full swing. Heres my workout:

Back
Seated Row: 210lb x 8
Pull Ups: 45lb x 9
Bent Over Cable Rows: 85 lb x 12
Deadlift: 315lb x 6!!!!! PR

Biceps
Barbel Curl: 95lb x 8!!! PR
Reverse Curls: 85lb x 8
Cable Curls: 70lb x 9
Incline Dumbell Curl: 35lb x 8

Thoughts So Far:
With 2 PR's in one workout, I am about ready to call this the greatest supplement ever created, but I will hold off until I break them all!!!!:smite: Its cool how I can still feel the effects of RPM the next day, seems like it has a 24 hour half life. What is the official half life of it Dirk? Great stuff so far! Off to my workout now to go tear my shoulders and traps up! I'm thinking new PR for shrugs, what do you think?!!!!!!!!!

p.s. Where are all my RPM whores???????

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
Here!!! :wave: Now go represent the RPM whore presence in my log!

I think I might have to get me some IGF-2!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established

Nice Pulls!!! :head:

You are the man, the legend...NO, The Myth! :D

Whore #4 reporting for duty! :icon_lol:

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
what about RPM whores?...Im here!
congrats on the PR bro!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
btw wilman i just got ya back on the reps for the RPM thread

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice Pulls!!! :head:

You are the man, the legend...NO, The Myth! :D

Whore #4 reporting for duty! :icon_lol:
That made me laugh so hard, lol. The man, the legend, no the myth! HAHa good. LOL at whore #4 reporting for duty! Good to see you here Wilman!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
what about RPM whores?...Im here!
congrats on the PR bro!
Thanks a ton man, means alot! Can't wait for you guys to get your RPM so you can start some logs! You are the official Whore # 1 on AM! You shoudl get an award! I just get sloppy seconds! lol:icon_lol:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn, somehow I missed this log. Keep up the good work Myth!!
Thanks man, hopefully I can get as cut as you bro, I would love that! You look ausome! Ok, before this gets any gayer.... How did you spot the log? Did you type into the search "RPM whores"??????:think:

rpen22

rpen22

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks man, hopefully I can get as cut as you bro, I would love that! You look ausome! Ok, before this gets any gayer.... How did you spot the log? Did you type into the search "RPM whores"??????:think:
Thanks brother!

Lol, no I just happened to see it pop up in the new posts when someone commented on it.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Thanks a ton man, means alot! Can't wait for you guys to get your RPM so you can start some logs! You are the official Whore # 1 on AM! You shoudl get an award! I just get sloppy seconds! lol:icon_lol:
#1 whore? wow im honored ::tear::

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
LOOKING AWESOME MYTH!! Keep it up bro! Lookin strong!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We gotta get this log up there to the 3AD size thread!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
btw wilman i just got ya back on the reps for the RPM thread
Thanks PH! :D

That made me laugh so hard, lol. The man, the legend, no the myth! HAHa good. LOL at whore #4 reporting for duty! Good to see you here Wilman!
:icon_lol: I'm changing my log in: RPM HO NUMBAH FO :chick:

I'm subbed baby! This looks like a great log...I can't wait to see the cummulative effects of RPM on the Myth!
:head:

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
Damn, somehow I missed this log. Keep up the good work Myth!!
wow i just found this log too. The orange samples i got were amazing, cant believe the red ones will be better.:head:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 8: 5/15/07

Weight

What I Noticed
Hey guys, I am back, was unable to workout this weekend due to Mothers Day plans. Was able to workout today though, and there was some great, and there was some bad! I only want to give honest feedback so that the rest of you can know what to expect or to avoid.

The Bad

First off lets hear the bad, because I would like to end this update with the good!

So I was having a great workout, hit some new PR's (I will get to that in a bit) when all of the sudden my stomach felt like it was going to erupt. My heart was racing from the ausome workout, so that probably did not help. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked out my last meal. I havn't puked in a very long time. I don't know if it was a bad bar I ate, or if it was overstimulation from RPM, but man it was bad. I did take 5 of the NEW caps, instead of 4, so I am thinking this was a bad idea, at least for me.

The Good:
Now for the good! I had an ausome workout (except for the end which I just explained) and had 2 new PR's! The PR's were:
Lunges: 185lb x 9 PR!!!
Leg Extensions: 255 x 8 PR!!!

The rest of my workout was solid, felt great, felt some ausome pumps, and had the energy of a racehorse! When I was lifting I was so aggressive, and I felt so good that I just flew by the sets with ease! Really a truely great workout! I am also getting much better sleep from the IGF-2, it definetly makes a difference in your sleep quality. So far so good, this is a great stack, and I am right on track with my goals!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Day 5: 5/12/07

Weight:
223lb

Workout:
Unbelievable workout for me yesterday, and looking forward to mine tonight! Yesterday I did back and bi's. I had a new personal record for barbell curls, 95 lbs 8 times! I also hit a new PR for deadlifts wity 315lb 6 times! I don't know what the rest of you all are doing, but for me this is incredible! I ussually only do that bout 2-3 times maybe if I am having a really good day. The RPM and IGF Combo must be kicking in full swing. Heres my workout:

Back
Seated Row: 210lb x 8
Pull Ups: 45lb x 9
Bent Over Cable Rows: 85 lb x 12

Biceps
Barbel Curl: 95lb x 8!!! PR
Reverse Curls: 85lb x 8
Cable Curls: 70lb x 9
Incline Dumbell Curl: 35lb x 8

Thoughts So Far:
With 2 PR's in one workout, I am about ready to call this the greatest supplement ever created, but I will hold off until I break them all!!!!:smite: Its cool how I can still feel the effects of RPM the next day, seems like it has a 24 hour half life. What is the official half life of it Dirk? Great stuff so far! Off to my workout now to go tear my shoulders and traps up! I'm thinking new PR for shrugs, what do you think?!!!!!!!!!

Im a whore and proud of it!!!!!!!!!! Man, nice PR's. I think you and I may be the biggest endorsers of RPM on the planet. Ive got a small hope of cutting down to around 220 and hitting 600(raw) on the deads in the next few months. Normally, Id say 'screw the strength' since Im cutting, but that mindset is gone with RPM. I cant wait to use it on a nice leanbulker. Man, we're in for a wild ride. You're posts keep me motivated man. Keep it up!!!!!!!!!!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Myth...you gonna hit PR's every w/o??? :head: Nice bro!

255 leg ext??? WOW! The machine at my gym max's at 200! Doh!

I can't wait to order this stuff!

MrTotality

MrTotality

Banned
Awards
  • Established
great log.

I gotta tell you the hype behind RPM is fantastic. I am psyched as hell

frizzlerock

frizzlerock

Awards
  • Established
gotta a question Myth. do you feel burned out on days you dont take RPM? cus man i did on the samples.

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Day 8: 5/15/07

Weight

What I Noticed
Hey guys, I am back, was unable to workout this weekend due to Mothers Day plans. Was able to workout today though, and there was some great, and there was some bad! I only want to give honest feedback so that the rest of you can know what to expect or to avoid.

The Bad

First off lets hear the bad, because I would like to end this update with the good!

So I was having a great workout, hit some new PR's (I will get to that in a bit) when all of the sudden my stomach felt like it was going to erupt. My heart was racing from the ausome workout, so that probably did not help. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked out my last meal. I havn't puked in a very long time. I don't know if it was a bad bar I ate, or if it was overstimulation from RPM, but man it was bad. I did take 5 of the NEW caps, instead of 4, so I am thinking this was a bad idea, at least for me.

The Good:
Now for the good! I had an ausome workout (except for the end which I just explained) and had 2 new PR's! The PR's were:
Lunges: 185lb x 9 PR!!!
Leg Extensions: 255 x 8 PR!!!

The rest of my workout was solid, felt great, felt some ausome pumps, and had the energy of a racehorse! When I was lifting I was so aggressive, and I felt so good that I just flew by the sets with ease! Really a truely great workout! I am also getting much better sleep from the IGF-2, it definetly makes a difference in your sleep quality. So far so good, this is a great stack, and I am right on track with my goals!
This PR guys keeps coming up!!! He must be important!!!

Great job bro!!! Glad to see these results!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea, you know what I was just about to post about that! You read my mind! Yea, on days I don't take it I have no drive at all to workout. I think I will start taking 2-3 on off days.

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did morning cardio today with 2 RPM's. Cardio went by with a breeze! Tonight I workout and can't wait because I want to set some more PR's! think I will stick with 4 though, as 5 made me throw up! BTW, IGF-2 is giving me some crazy real dreams, lucid almost. Makes me feel refreshed in the morning when I wake up too!

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to add Reset AD to hit for a 1-2 punch! ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I luv me some RPM. Everybody else, step away from the computer. Its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously though, nice looking log man. It'll just keep getting better. I can guarantee ya that!!:woohoo:

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OHHHH Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Got me 4!!!!!!!!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I only got 2! :sad:

But...I had get some other stuff!!! ;)