***OMG!! RPM + IGF-2 + TheMyth = WOW! Log***

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    frizzlerock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.44%

    gotta a question Myth. do you feel burned out on days you dont take RPM? cus man i did on the samples.

  2. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    867
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Day 8: 5/15/07

    Weight
    223.4

    What I Noticed
    Hey guys, I am back, was unable to workout this weekend due to Mothers Day plans. Was able to workout today though, and there was some great, and there was some bad! I only want to give honest feedback so that the rest of you can know what to expect or to avoid.

    The Bad

    First off lets hear the bad, because I would like to end this update with the good!

    So I was having a great workout, hit some new PR's (I will get to that in a bit) when all of the sudden my stomach felt like it was going to erupt. My heart was racing from the ausome workout, so that probably did not help. I quickly ran to the bathroom and puked out my last meal. I havn't puked in a very long time. I don't know if it was a bad bar I ate, or if it was overstimulation from RPM, but man it was bad. I did take 5 of the NEW caps, instead of 4, so I am thinking this was a bad idea, at least for me.

    The Good:
    Now for the good! I had an ausome workout (except for the end which I just explained) and had 2 new PR's! The PR's were:
    Lunges: 185lb x 9 PR!!!
    Leg Extensions: 255 x 8 PR!!!

    The rest of my workout was solid, felt great, felt some ausome pumps, and had the energy of a racehorse! When I was lifting I was so aggressive, and I felt so good that I just flew by the sets with ease! Really a truely great workout! I am also getting much better sleep from the IGF-2, it definetly makes a difference in your sleep quality. So far so good, this is a great stack, and I am right on track with my goals!
    This PR guys keeps coming up!!! He must be important!!!

    Great job bro!!! Glad to see these results!
  3. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Yea, you know what I was just about to post about that! You read my mind! Yea, on days I don't take it I have no drive at all to workout. I think I will start taking 2-3 on off days.
    •   
       

  4. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Did morning cardio today with 2 RPM's. Cardio went by with a breeze! Tonight I workout and can't wait because I want to set some more PR's! think I will stick with 4 though, as 5 made me throw up! BTW, IGF-2 is giving me some crazy real dreams, lucid almost. Makes me feel refreshed in the morning when I wake up too!
  5. Elite Member
    john123131's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    5,792
    Rep Power
    2990
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    9.28%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    myth looks good so far!
  6. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Can't wait to add Reset AD to hit for a 1-2 punch!
  7. Elite Member
    thewilman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Power
    3210
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    RPM presale on NP Myth! Price is up...but no "button" yet

    RPM (110 capsules) By Applied Nutriceuticals
  8. Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
    ugab37's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  238 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    1,013
    Rep Power
    614
    Level
    24
    Lv. Percent
    53.32%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I luv me some RPM. Everybody else, step away from the computer. Its all mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Seriously though, nice looking log man. It'll just keep getting better. I can guarantee ya that!!
  9. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    OHHHH Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! Got me 4!!!!!!!!!
  10. Elite Member
    thewilman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Power
    3210
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    I only got 2!

    But...I had get some other stuff!!!
  11. Elite Member
    thewilman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Power
    3210
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry - double post!
  12. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    UPDATE!!!

    Guys I am so sorry, but I will have to finish this log in a few weeks when my shoulder gets better. I was lifting the other night and I injured my rotator and my delt doing bench. My strength has gone up so much on RPM and IGF2-2 that I thought it would be a good idea to pack on the weight on bench for a 1 rep max! Well, let me tell you, the strength may be there, but my tendons and joints could not handle it. I was able to get it up no sweat, but as I was coming back up I lost it due to my shoulder popping. OUCH! That's all I can say. I was hoping this would heal faster, but it hasn't so I have to inform all you. I pm'd Dirk to appoligize, and to my surprise he was ok with it, infact, he wanted to help me get better sooner! So he sent me a bottle of Osteo-C! Can you believe that? That is A+ customer service! So when Osteo-C gets here I will start that up until I get better! Dirk, thank you so much, you don't know how grateful I am! so guys, sorry again, but as Arnold said " I'll be back!"
  13. Elite Member
    thewilman's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    44
    Posts
    6,167
    Rep Power
    3210
    Level
    50
    Lv. Percent
    95.5%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Sorry bro. Hope you feel better.

    Classy move Dirk!
  14. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks Wilman. Man this sucks bad, I want to get back in there!
  15. New Member
    frizzlerock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.44%

    all i can say is OUCH, and get better!
  16. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204223
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    UPDATE!!!

    Guys I am so sorry, but I will have to finish this log in a few weeks when my shoulder gets better. I was lifting the other night and I injured my rotator and my delt doing bench. My strength has gone up so much on RPM and IGF2-2 that I thought it would be a good idea to pack on the weight on bench for a 1 rep max! Well, let me tell you, the strength may be there, but my tendons and joints could not handle it. I was able to get it up no sweat, but as I was coming back up I lost it due to my shoulder popping. OUCH! That's all I can say. I was hoping this would heal faster, but it hasn't so I have to inform all you. I pm'd Dirk to appoligize, and to my surprise he was ok with it, infact, he wanted to help me get better sooner! So he sent me a bottle of Osteo-C! Can you believe that? That is A+ customer service! So when Osteo-C gets here I will start that up until I get better! Dirk, thank you so much, you don't know how grateful I am! so guys, sorry again, but as Arnold said " I'll be back!"

    Just hope you feel better bro!!!
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  17. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Hey guys, so on the word of advice from Dirk, I will wait until monday to begin again. I have kept a low dose of RPM in my system everyday so the affects would remain in my body, hope this is ok even though I am not working out. 2 pills a day to keep it in me. Injuries suck!
  18. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204223
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Hey guys, so on the word of advice from Dirk, I will wait until monday to begin again. I have kept a low dose of RPM in my system everyday so the affects would remain in my body, hope this is ok even though I am not working out. 2 pills a day to keep it in me. Injuries suck!
    How you feelin' otherwise?
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  19. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    How have I been feeling? Well, before I got food poisoning this weekend while on my vacation, I was feeling pretty good. Couldn't workout, but I was feeling energized all day, clear focused, and more "manly" you could say. The effects of RPM do get much better with time, even at a dose of 2 per day for me. Unfortunatly I was strucken with food poisoning this weekend from an under cooked hamburger at Wolfgang Puck. Havn't thrown up since I was 5. Even when I was hit hard in Brazil for something in the food, I still did not throw up. That must have been some very very bad meat.

    I am still taking my cissus, and I must say, since healing my injury, I have also noticed deeper sleep and also waking up faster than ussual. Good stuff I must say. Well, I am hoping to be better by tommorow and able to eat again so I can have the energy to work out. As of now I have lost 11 pounds this weekend from this bad meat, I am looking like a stick with aids.
  20. New Member
    frizzlerock's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  178 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Age
    40
    Posts
    267
    Rep Power
    240
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    82.44%

    Ouch...I got food posioning from Applebees once. one of the worst days of my life!! Woke up feeling fine, till i sat up in bed, then ran for the bathroom puking. Walked out of bathroom & ran back in ****ting. This went on for few more hours, then just laid on the couch shivering & wishing in was dead. not fun. Well get better soon
  21. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Thanks frizle!

    Well, I had my wokout yesterday, and what a great workout it was! It was nice to be back in the gym, and surprisingly I did pretty good. My energy was great, but I can tell I lost a TON of strength from the weightloss I incured. I worked out chest, yet even today it is not sore at all. I don't know if this is because of the acumilation of the RPM in my body over the past month, but it is great.

    I know the RPM is doing the job because ussually when I take this long off the gym I lose almost everything that I had accomplished. This time I got food poisening on top of an ijury and was able to maintain a great workout, although I have lost strength. I am sure in the next few days I will regain alot of my strength as I eat more and my muscles remember where they used to be!
  22. New Member
    worm's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    40880
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    16.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    How have I been feeling? Well, before I got food poisoning this weekend while on my vacation, I was feeling pretty good. Couldn't workout, but I was feeling energized all day, clear focused, and more "manly" you could say. The effects of RPM do get much better with time, even at a dose of 2 per day for me. Unfortunatly I was strucken with food poisoning this weekend from an under cooked hamburger at Wolfgang Puck. Havn't thrown up since I was 5. Even when I was hit hard in Brazil for something in the food, I still did not throw up. That must have been some very very bad meat.

    I am still taking my cissus, and I must say, since healing my injury, I have also noticed deeper sleep and also waking up faster than ussual. Good stuff I must say. Well, I am hoping to be better by tommorow and able to eat again so I can have the energy to work out. As of now I have lost 11 pounds this weekend from this bad meat, I am looking like a stick with aids.
    I thought you said that you puked the other day at the gym.
  23. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    buffhunk29's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,497
    Rep Power
    867
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    99.53%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    Thanks frizle!

    Well, I had my wokout yesterday, and what a great workout it was! It was nice to be back in the gym, and surprisingly I did pretty good. My energy was great, but I can tell I lost a TON of strength from the weightloss I incured. I worked out chest, yet even today it is not sore at all. I don't know if this is because of the acumilation of the RPM in my body over the past month, but it is great.

    I know the RPM is doing the job because ussually when I take this long off the gym I lose almost everything that I had accomplished. This time I got food poisening on top of an ijury and was able to maintain a great workout, although I have lost strength. I am sure in the next few days I will regain alot of my strength as I eat more and my muscles remember where they used to be!

    Bro this is awesome news!!! Glad to see you are back after food poisening, i had gotten sick over this past winter with Noro Virus and i thought at first i was food poisening, but i am with ya man GLAD YOU ARE FELLLING BETTER!!!

    Where you from? Wolfgang Pucks i know of is in downtown disney. you from Orlando?
  24. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by worm View Post
    I thought you said that you puked the other day at the gym.
    Meant to say I havn't thrown up from food poisoning in a long time. There is a huge difference between throwing up from food poisoning and throwing up from working out too hard, which is basically dry heaving! Sorry bout that man, brain doesn't function 100% when your sick!
  25. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    06/26/07

    Weight: 215.1

    Update!!!

    So my strength is slowly coming back, definetly will not be seeing anymore PR's due to my loss of weight, but that is ok by me because my abs are staring to show again! I guess RPM can be used for either bulking or cutting, equally effective. My diet is right on key, as is my training, in fact, I feel like I am getting better results working out every other day as opposed to working out everyday like I had been doing.

    Since adding Reset AD I have stepped my dose down from 5 RPM's to 3, and it's giving me the same effect. One other thing I have noticed from taking RPM this long is that the sweats are starting to kick in full gear. Not only am I sweating more often, but the amount of sweat released is unreal. I have to take 2 shirts for my workouts, one for weights, one for cardio because I don't want to be a leaky faucet on the machines and have everyone mad at me.

    Will update again soon. Maybe Dirk you could chime in here and explain the increased sweats.
  26. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204223
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    06/26/07

    Weight: 215.1

    Update!!!

    So my strength is slowly coming back, definetly will not be seeing anymore PR's due to my loss of weight, but that is ok by me because my abs are staring to show again! I guess RPM can be used for either bulking or cutting, equally effective. My diet is right on key, as is my training, in fact, I feel like I am getting better results working out every other day as opposed to working out everyday like I had been doing.

    Since adding Reset AD I have stepped my dose down from 5 RPM's to 3, and it's giving me the same effect. One other thing I have noticed from taking RPM this long is that the sweats are starting to kick in full gear. Not only am I sweating more often, but the amount of sweat released is unreal. I have to take 2 shirts for my workouts, one for weights, one for cardio because I don't want to be a leaky faucet on the machines and have everyone mad at me.

    Will update again soon. Maybe Dirk you could chime in here and explain the increased sweats.
    RPM is VERY thermogenic
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  27. New Member
    xjsynx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    94
    Rep Power
    177
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    75.14%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rms80 View Post
    RPM is VERY thermogenic
    That is an understatement...
  28. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    7/3/07

    Weight: 218.6

    Final Review:


    Was away for the weekend so I did not have time to update, but I was able to workout and do my regular schedule. I finished my RPM on Sunday, had 3 great workouts in a row up until I was done. This past week I have gained 3 pounds and I am noticably leaner. the last few days I was sweating like a mad man just doing a light workout, it was ausome. My strength is almost back to where is was pre-sick, but not quite all the way yet.

    I was worried that when I got off RPM I was going to have a severe crash, but surprising I did not crash at all and am feeling just as energetic without it. My workout today was not near the intensity that I had while using RPM, but at least no crash at all. No sides at all from RPM either, which is great!

    Overall I have to say this is a very impressive product that really does hit you your first workout. Like Dirk said, it gets better over time. It gets very very thermogenic after about 3-4 weeks on it, and you will know because the sweats come on strong. Thats why I don't know if this is a fat burner product or if its a muscle and strength gain product, I think it's both. The workouts are some of the best workouts you will ever have on it, and the Alpha-Male mentality you get form it is great. I guess the only crappy thing about it is that you will start looking at girls that are not that good looking and think to yourself "yea I'd hit that", when ussually you would not even pay attention to them. So watch out, you may get yourself into something you definetly do not want to get into!

    My Ratings


    Fat Burning- 9 (fat will come off, especially around week 3-4)
    Muscle/Strength Gain-8 (ausome strength gains, but not the muscle gain of a prohormone)
    Energy-10 ( )
    Endurance- 8 (much better and easier cardio sessions)
    Side Effects-10 (none!)
    Libido- 10 (way hornier than ussual)
    "I Will Fuc Anything" Mentality- 10 (seriously!)

    Thanks again to Dirk and everyone at Applied Neutricals for giving me the oppotunity to test this ausome product. Definetly one of the best products you can buy out there. And heres a great place to get it!

    RPM (110 capsules) By Applied Nutriceuticals
  29. Board Sponsor
    rms80's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  215 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    4,224
    Rep Power
    204223
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    89.81%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TheMyth View Post
    7/3/07

    Weight: 218.6

    Final Review:


    Was away for the weekend so I did not have time to update, but I was able to workout and do my regular schedule. I finished my RPM on Sunday, had 3 great workouts in a row up until I was done. This past week I have gained 3 pounds and I am noticably leaner. the last few days I was sweating like a mad man just doing a light workout, it was ausome. My strength is almost back to where is was pre-sick, but not quite all the way yet.

    I was worried that when I got off RPM I was going to have a severe crash, but surprising I did not crash at all and am feeling just as energetic without it. My workout today was not near the intensity that I had while using RPM, but at least no crash at all. No sides at all from RPM either, which is great!

    Overall I have to say this is a very impressive product that really does hit you your first workout. Like Dirk said, it gets better over time. It gets very very thermogenic after about 3-4 weeks on it, and you will know because the sweats come on strong. Thats why I don't know if this is a fat burner product or if its a muscle and strength gain product, I think it's both. The workouts are some of the best workouts you will ever have on it, and the Alpha-Male mentality you get form it is great. I guess the only crappy thing about it is that you will start looking at girls that are not that good looking and think to yourself "yea I'd hit that", when ussually you would not even pay attention to them. So watch out, you may get yourself into something you definetly do not want to get into!

    My Ratings


    Fat Burning- 9 (fat will come off, especially around week 3-4)
    Muscle/Strength Gain-8 (ausome strength gains, but not the muscle gain of a prohormone)
    Energy-10 ( )
    Endurance- 8 (much better and easier cardio sessions)
    Side Effects-10 (none!)
    Libido- 10 (way hornier than ussual)
    "I Will Fuc Anything" Mentality- 10 (seriously!)

    Thanks again to Dirk and everyone at Applied Neutricals for giving me the oppotunity to test this ausome product. Definetly one of the best products you can buy out there. And heres a great place to get it!

    RPM (110 capsules) By Applied Nutriceuticals
    Awesome bro- shoot me a PM- haven't talked to you in a while
    Dirk Tanis, BA, MSci
    Chief Operating Officer, Applied Nutriceuticals
  30. Club Myth CEO
    TheMyth's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  226 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    32
    Posts
    4,122
    Rep Power
    2193
    Level
    44
    Lv. Percent
    26.09%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    bump for anyone who hasn't seen my log!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. IGF-2 & Neovar Log
    By rafter in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-05-2008, 11:19 AM
  2. Applied Nutriceuticals: IGF-2 & NeoVar Log
    By jlash04 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 73
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 10:45 PM
  3. My PEG MGF/IGF-1/SD log
    By Madhops in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 01-05-2007, 01:05 AM
  4. My IGF/GH/AAS log-
    By JBlaze in forum IGF-1/GH
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-24-2004, 09:14 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in