Diesel Test 2040, NOS Precursor & Trib Test Log

maxotguy

Awards
Years Lifting : 20
Height : 5' 8"
Weight : 177
Body Fat % : Approximately 11-13 w/ calipers (year round)
Current Type of Training : HIT (Dorian Yates style)

Current Supplements Being Taken
All The Whey Optimum Protein Blend
All The Whey Super Mass 600
Diesel Test 2040
ZMA
Multi Vita/Min
2g Vit. C
400 IU Vit. E
Vit. B Complex

Supplements About To Start Taking
Diesel NOS Precursor
Diesel Trib Test

Training Schedule
Monday : Back, Traps & Biceps
Wednesday : Chest, Shoulders & Triceps
Thursday : Quads, Hamstrings & Calves

Nutritional Intake
Approx. 45% Protein, 40% Carbs & 15% Fat

I have been taking Diesel Test 2040 for eight days now.

Workout Days - one tab thirty minutes before breakfast and lunch and two tabs thirty minutes before workout.

Off Days - one tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

I wanted to wait a few days before I started a log to see how my body agreed with it. I have tried a lot of creatine / nos supplements over the past several years (SAN V12, SAN V12 Turbo, AST Hyper Creatine, Controlled Labs White Blood, White Flood and Green Magnitude, Universal Shock Therapy and Storm, Muscle Tech Cell Tech and others) without much success. I just finished Mondays workout and could hardly hold onto the bar when doing my third and fourth back exercise due to the great forearm pump. I have not had to use lifting straps in a long time but I had to today when doing deadlifts, my fifth and last back exercise. It was all I could do to finish biceps from my arms being so tight. Out of all the things I have taken before this is by far the best for a pump.
As of yet I can't say for sure if it helps workout intensity or focus.

I will be starting NOS Precursor on Wednesday at one tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner on non-workout days and at one tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and workout on workout days. I will also be starting Trib Test on Wednesday at one tab thirty minutes before breakfast and lunch two days on and one day off.

I will post again after Wednesday's workout and will be posting pics soon.

maxotguy

Awards

Started NOS Precursor today along with the Diesel Test 2040.

Today's Workout : Chest, shoulders and triceps

Chest went great and improved 2 reps above last week on both main sets for both exercises. Pump was fantastic.

Shoulders were the same as last week on both main sets for both exercises.

Triceps improved so much on strenght that I met my failure rep at ten so I will be going up in weight next week. Pump was out of this world.

It is now three hours after my workout and I am still pumped.

I will be starting Trib Test tomorrow.

Chuck Diesel

Chuck Diesel

Are you Diesel?
Awards
  • Established
whats your dosing on the dt and NOS Precursor

Started NOS Precursor today along with the Diesel Test 2040.

Today's Workout : Chest, shoulders and triceps

Chest went great and improved 2 reps above last week on both main sets for both exercises. Pump was fantastic.

Shoulders were the same as last week on both main sets for both exercises.

Triceps improved so much on strenght that I met my failure rep at ten so I will be going up in weight next week. Pump was out of this world.

It is now three hours after my workout and I am still pumped.

I will be starting Trib Test tomorrow.

maxotguy

Awards
Chuck,

My DT2040 dosage is :
Workout Days - 1 tab thirty minutes before breakfast and lunch and 2 tabs thirty minutes before my 5:30pm workout.

Off Days - 1 tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

My NOS dosage is :
Workout Days - 1 tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and workout.

Off Days - 1 tab thirty minutes before breakfast, lunch and dinner.

My Trib Test dosage is :
1 tab one hour after breakfast and lunch (2 days on and one day off cycle).

maxotguy

Awards

Did quads, hams and calves yesterday.

Workout was very good. Improved on all exercises by making it to my failure rep of fifteen. Will have to increase weight next week by ten pounds on all exercises. Quads and calves both had a fantastic skin stretching pump.

Can't wait until Monday to do back, traps and biceps again to see if I improve again.

Feeling pretty good throughout the day, enengry is up somewhat. I am feeling like I want to train every day but I'll not change anything about my workout. Will still only train three days per week HIT style with one set per exercise with two rest pause sets with a rest period of twenty to thirty seconds between. I want to keep things just like they were before I started the Get Diesel supplements so after eight weeks I can determine the effects based upon strenght increases, weight gain, body fat decrease, etc... to see if I will continue to use them. You can't tell if a new supplement stack is working for you if you change to many things at once, like workout and eating habits.

Here is my weight training routine.

Mondays
Back : 4 exercises with one work set
Traps : 1 exercise with one work set
Biceps : 3 exercises with one work set

Wednesdays
Chest : 3 exercises with one work set
Shoulders : 2 exercises with one work set
Triceps : 3 exercises with one work set

Thursdays
Quads & Hams : 4 exercises with one work set
Calves : 2 exercises with one work set

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i added trib test to jw/massfx and it's real nice, big bump.