H-DROL Summary from a newbie

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
I am a 28-year-old who has been working out for about ten years.

I never had any desire or need for any kind of steroid. When I was 20 and 21 my only supplements were creatine and beer. And I looked great!

About a month ago, I realized that I was working out about TWICE as hard as I used to and didn't look anywhere NEAR as good as I did. So I decided to experiment with an anabolic.

After doing some research on this and other sites, I decided on Halodrol-50. There are a few reasons for this:
1) Simple post cycle therapy.
2) Little or no reported sides
3) Lifestyle reasons...I have a wife and two little kids. I did NOT want either of them to see me with a spike (I know how some of you feel about orals...but my lifestyle would not permit my to use the spike)
4) I was not looking to compete in a bodybuilding competition...just wanted an small edge. Get my abs back and get better defined.

OK...so that's my background. Here is my experience so far. I ordered Fast Action H-DROL and have been taking two (50mg) every morning. I am now about half-way through my third week and have DEFINATELY noticed a difference.

I have been lifting five or six days per week. And working out at an MMA gym three or four.

My body is now reacting to workouts similar to the way that it did when I was 20. Pumps from the gym stay pretty much all day. My abs are showing again. Muscles are nice and hard. Overall I am VERY happy with this cycle.

Other factors are that I have improved my diet (cut calories) and I DO workout an extra day per week. But there is no doubt in my mind that the H-DROL has had a major impact.

As far as sides: I had ONE DAY where I was a bit short tempered. This was right at the beginning while my body was still getting used to the H-DROL. And it was no big deal. I was cranky...but didn't snap at anyone (I think as long as you're self-aware it won't be an issue).
This is pretty much my only side effect. No acne, no ball-shrinkage, no painful pumps, no gyno...nothing but positive. I have felt GREAT while on this cycle. Libido is slightly up, energy is up...just feeling good all day long.

I have ten days left on the cycle. For my PCT I plan on running four weeks of Novedex-XT, DHEA (10mg), and a multi.

Also...I'll definately run another cycle 60 days after ending my PCT. I'm open to any other suggestions (oral only). Thanks!

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I liked this clone as well. Very mild though. As you said i had about no side effects as well!

mss07

Awards
100mg of this stuff is kinda high... DO YOU LIKE IT!?! hah im on the same stuff right now and 50mg isnt really cutting it.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
100mg of this stuff is kinda high... DO YOU LIKE IT!?! hah im on the same stuff right now and 50mg isnt really cutting it.
Well...H-DROL is actually only 25mg per tab. So I'm only on the 50mg that the bottle recommends.

I like it just fine...like I said, it's pretty mild. But that's all I was looking for...just a little edge. I will probably run it again...I may consider something a bit stronger or maybe stack it with something. I don't have enough info on what would be good to stack it with (by 'good' that includes fairly safe)

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well...H-DROL is actually only 25mg per tab. So I'm only on the 50mg that the bottle recommends.

I like it just fine...like I said, it's pretty mild. But that's all I was looking for...just a little edge. I will probably run it again...I may consider something a bit stronger or maybe stack it with something. I don't have enough info on what would be good to stack it with (by 'good' that includes fairly safe)
read trauma1's halodrol,methoxy tst log!!!!!

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
for some reason it didn't work when i clicked on it???

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Thanks! I'll read up and plan my next cycle better. This was my first one and I DID make a few rookie mistakes. The biggest thing was not having my post cycle therapy stuff here BEFORE I started. I'm now a couple of days over my 30 day mark, taking 25mg "maintnence" tabs every morning while I wait on my Nolvadex to get here.

Next time it'll be waiting for me and I'll have a good stack to go with it.:woohoo:

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks! I'll read up and plan my next cycle better. This was my first one and I DID make a few rookie mistakes. The biggest thing was not having my post cycle therapy stuff here BEFORE I started. I'm now a couple of days over my 30 day mark, taking 25mg "maintnence" tabs every morning while I wait on my Nolvadex to get here.

Next time it'll be waiting for me and I'll have a good stack to go with it.:woohoo:
What was your overall change in bodyweight following the 30 days? It sounds as if any gains you made were very lean which is in keeping with most users' experience.

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
What was your overall change in bodyweight following the 30 days? It sounds as if any gains you made were very lean which is in keeping with most users' experience.
It was a great cycle (aside from a bit of poor planning on my part). I had absolutely no sides and I went from 185lbs to 178lbs. I actually GAINED size and strength. I can tell that I lost a lot of body fat. I definately recommend this clone.

Ninjo

Ninjo

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It was a great cycle (aside from a bit of poor planning on my part). I had absolutely no sides and I went from 185lbs to 178lbs. I actually GAINED size and strength. I can tell that I lost a lot of body fat. I definately recommend this clone.
Sounds like you had great results.

I am interested in your diet while on. What was your macro breakdown (i.e. protein/carb/fat)? Was your daily caloric intake below maintenance level?

What type/frequency of cardio did you do while on?

ChuckBooty

ChuckBooty

Awards
Sounds like you had great results.

I am interested in your diet while on. What was your macro breakdown (i.e. protein/carb/fat)? Was your daily caloric intake below maintenance level?

What type/frequency of cardio did you do while on?
As far as cardio, I actually hurt my knee at my MMA gym the third day of my cycle so I've been in a brace. As a result I actually did ZERO cardio.

I DID fix my diet though, cut calories and such. For breakfast I'd have a whey protien shake and maybe a packet of oatmeal.
Lunch would usually be some kind of salad (with eggs, meat, cheese, and avacado for protein). And dinner would be anything I wanted (not junk food though).

Also, for my workouts, I did increase the weight a bit, but I went from doing 10 to 12 reps to 14-16 reps per set.

So I'd have to say that my diet played a good part in my fat loss...but I've tried this type of thing before naturally and did not acheive anywhere near these results.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
I feel that 100mgs of this compound is a realistic option. As it is a chemical cousin of t-bol most people dose this in ranges from 50-150mgs and some reported such dosages as 200mgs with minimal side effects.I dont recommend it for a first cycle but i went up to 75mgs and had no sides as well. I did not put on much mass(only about 5lbs) but my muscles became more dense and looked overall more mature. Appearance wise i developed some sick new vascularity and I am thicker all over. Strength and endurance was the best feature for this product in my opinion. Rickeepoo how far into your post cycle therapy are you and how is your strength holding up?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I feel that 100mgs of this compound is a realistic option. As it is a chemical cousin of t-bol most people dose this in ranges from 50-150mgs and some reported such dosages as 200mgs with minimal side effects.I dont recommend it for a first cycle but i went up to 75mgs and had no sides as well. I did not put on much mass(only about 5lbs) but my muscles became more dense and looked overall more mature. Appearance wise i developed some sick new vascularity and I am thicker all over. Strength and endurance was the best feature for this product in my opinion. Rickeepoo how far into your post cycle therapy are you and how is your strength holding up?
After i got my bloodwork back,(was PERFECT) i started my halodrol (first batch) cycle...day 1 i was 184 1/2,today day 8 i'm 191..!!!!!..i'm dosing 75 (total a day) split 3x throughout the day.

dadream

dadream

Awards
  • Established
Good idea trip dog. I think 75mgs is an effective dose. I started taking only 25mgs for the first week and went to 50mg for the rest of the month and then 75mg for about 3 weeks. I feel as though dosing 25mg to begin with is not sufficient enough even though i could slightly feel it so to speak(increased libido,increased well being, etc) but if i ever take the hdrol again i will probably start out like you at 75mgs and possibly climb up to 100-125mgs if necessary because i usually need an increased dose of anything just to see "normal" results, including injectables, orals, and even non hormonal supps.

newob

newob

Awards
Im currenty running 75mg of Sci Fits H4 which is their Halodrol clone. I started out at 50mg and bumped up to 75 this week which is week 2. Seeing decent gains but thinking I am also thinking of going to 100mg for week 3.

GymRoach00

Awards
im a newb, and ive been looking into H-drol (advised by my friends). im trying to jump my weight from 170 to about 190 and not get fat afterwards. a lot of the guys around here (iraq) have been taking a pplex / mdrol stack, taking liver support and then their post cycle and they got HUGE. im not trying to be Mr. O or anything, but i want to gain muscle mass enough to keep up with the pack. right now, im only taking Animal pak and animal M-stak along with syntha 6 protein by BSN. im 21 now and i've been working out consistantly since i was 16. im stuck at 170 lbs. and i cant gain a single pound to save my life. i eat 5 meals a day and take about 4 shakes a day. cardio 3-4 times a week and hit the gym HARD 5-6 days a week. i notice my muscle mass is increasing but my weight stays the same. ive been doing my research on h-drol, m-drol and pplex and it seems like h-drol has the least side effects of them all. this will be a first cycle for me and a lot of this seems really confusing. any ideas/ help/ constructive criticism?

toofit2quit

Awards
Just caught on to AM and I was loving this thread.... till it ended. Updates??? Chuck or Trip?

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just caught on to AM and I was loving this thread.... till it ended. Updates??? Chuck or Trip?
At the end of the day Halodrol is a rather safe effective compound if used with support supps, and pct.

Stacksoldier

Awards
roger that! Im 27 former college wrestler and I also have cycled creatine and beer in my younger days. Im in decent shape but feels like one slightly unhealthy meal and i suffer for two days!!! I want to try hdrol on my next cycle, ive heard good things but wasnt 100%. the PH im on now is killing my joints, im a 200lb man and I can work cardio with te best of them..its never been a prob till my knees start going. Ive Squared up my diet also not looking for bulk. how does this cycle your on do for tone and definition?