Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
alrite guys here i will start my log it has been a week and two days since i started my 3AD. strength is up and bodyfat is down. no the appearance of reduced bodyfat is not from water loss i went into starting 3AD dehydrated on purpose. i have gained 4LBS of muscle mass as well. my vascularity is becoming more pronounced without my workout "pump" that means veiny arms throughout the day which is sumthin for me!
the questions may start!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lol dont let my thread turn into a contest i aint got nuttin to give to anyone

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
fifth? sixth? oh whatever :D

How good / how much bodyfat loss?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol im sorry i have a fiasco on BB.com that i was dealing with.... cant belive i go into that lions den.... i feel dirty...

but HEY whats up you said veininess??!?!?!?!? I LOVE VEINS!!! frickin sweet!, so your up 4 lbs in a week? AND reduced body fat????? HOLY FRICKIN SHIIII IM GONNA PUT ON 20-25 LBS WITH THIS CRAP!

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
haha yea poopy i love veins!!! its great 2% fat loss...NO CARDIO! i hate the C word i may add a small amount to see how it effects it. this stuff is great. poopy i watch bb.com all the time send them over here ill talk all day long about 3AD and as for all that other crap...with ya know...ignore it. all others will bow before 3AD
:bow28:

mattyh7688

mattyh7688

Awards
  • Established
what was ur diet like? cutting, bulking, high carb, low carb

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
ryan good to see u have joined me over here buddy!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
haha yea poopy i love veins!!! its great 2% fat loss...NO CARDIO! i hate the C word i may add a small amount to see how it effects it. this stuff is great. poopy i watch bb.com all the time send them over here ill talk all day long about 3AD and as for all that other crap...with ya know...ignore it. all others will bow before 3AD
:bow28:
C word???? i hope you mean carbs and not crap..... lol

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
diet is consisting of low carbs lots of protein and higher good fats. i see you down there doc...i know u ate all those good easter things with cream in them but like i said i am using this for recomp

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
:squat: :good: :clean: :dl: :bb3: :bb: :bb2: I cant wait to feel the "AX effect"

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no my C word is cardio i hate it even if it does work

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho whats cardio?? im an ecto and cardio = muscular atrophy esp with my physically demanding job.... i get plenty of cardio between that and the bedroom.... well cept for the last nine months..... lol

any whoo im on a constant clean bulk and cardio has no place in my world or vocabulary.... what was it again... cagio.... catio... lardio.. ah oh well.

superdrollover

superdrollover

Awards
  • Established
nevermind! I guess i should have read one more post on the other thread

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
so yea i am doing low carb right now i am eating an 80 gram protein meal

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
the last week in the gym has been great. i maxed out the amount of weight on many of the different machines where i workout at i also judge a product on the way it effects my pushups (marital arts, football, and my dad made me do these when i was young) i can easily do sets of 60-65 when i normally fall in the set of 40 range

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i am willing to answer any question on effects, side effects anything at all

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey great to see this log, so how has this affected ur libido? Also, any lethargy or mood changes?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
lets put it this way the exact words of my girl last night were "my ****** is so d@mn raw, i am glad that i will be workng tommorow night and then going straight to bed cuz i cant handle it ur like a sex god!"
that answer questions on labido?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
lets put it this way the exact words of my girl last night were "my ****** is so d@mn raw, i am glad that i will be workng tommorow night and then going straight to bed cuz i cant handle it ur like a sex god!"
Haha good enough for me...so i take it u haven't noticed any shutdown and its gone smoothly so far.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
no shut down, i am having an increase i wake up with wood that wont go away and if i get so much as a light kiss it pops out and wants to go for a good hour

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established
more mass or strength?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
no shut down, i am having an increase i wake up with wood that wont go away and if i get so much as a light kiss it pops out and wants to go for a good hour
Haha nice, well my girlfriend will like that side effect when i use 3ad.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
LBM and strength i maxed out the weight on the machines i use for reps and i i have gained 4llbs of muscle and dropped 2% bodyfat in a lil over a week

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
mace ur gonna bring prizes in here now? at least give me one! ax t shirt (xL) a beanie and a gymbag custom with my name in golld on it signed by frank, if u cant get him i will just call him, and Dr. D

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Ur like a sex god?? haha come on man, how cam I believe that ****? hahaha

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
mace ur gonna bring prizes in here now? at least give me one! ax t shirt (xL) a beanie and a gymbag custom with my name in golld on it signed by frank, if u cant get him i will just call him, and Dr. D
signed by Frank? WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

why not signed by me?

NO PRIZES for YOU! and i am withholding your Advanced PCT, so you grow man boobs! :jaw:

j/k :toofunny:

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
hahaha mace! u forget i run a store 8 miles from anabolic xtreme's office i will get it before you!! hahaha
my PCT plan however will not be advanced PCT but HD2, MFX, and retain 2. and jerz i would be happy to hav my girl sign on and tell you personally she said that!

BB12

BB12

Awards
  • Established

maxpower155

Awards
any effect on blood pressure?

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
so far so good on blood pressure. let me find the papers and ill tell what it is. but i take hawthorn, red yeast, and COQ10 year round

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hmmm what else was i thinking bout ealier... i got to ask so many questions i over loaded and fell asleep right after wifey fed me dinner.... no im up and ready for more exposure.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
well i am in a mood to talk all about it. ill transfer sum of my log i had in the private forums at AX so everyone can check it out. but i can say this much. you will feel this fast half of us testers felt it in the first day!

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ohohoho are you allowed to tell us how often your dosing?? and is it a single pill per dose? i doubt you guys know a mg amount but if you do are you able to divulge that as well?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
WOOOOOHOOOOO i usually respond pretty well to everything i CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS STUFF KICK BUTT! ill be havin pics for sure on this one.... i plan on some mad rippedness with lots o mass with this one!!! ahhhhhhhh gimmie 3-AD log excerpts!!!! lol.

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i take 3 a day spread throughout the day, with food. next week D wants me to double my dose to test it cuz i weigh 250 pounds. i do know the mg in it but i dunno if i can say it yet ill let ya know in the morning. it is higher than methyls since it isnt methylated but i can tell u i FEEL it. arms are shredding out like crazy

charger71

Awards
  • Established
in terms of strength only how would you compare to all the other ph's youve used....superdrol, phera plex, ergomax, prostanzanol ect.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hes gone so ill answer for him, he mentioned in the 3-AD thread that hes taken many supps and this has givin him more strength then even SD!!!! that sounds great to me!

MAN I CANT WAIT TO GET SHREDDED AND HUGE AT THE SAME TIME!!!

and double dose! even @ 250 that just goes to show the safety of this supp!!! i cvant wait to see all the results that will com with this over the next couple years!!!! WOHOOOOO

AND no one has even started stacking it YET!!!! ITS KICKING MAD ASS ON ITS OWN!!! oh shiii i need to take a break or ill get an anurism

sfearl1

sfearl1

Awards
  • Established
oh my i can't read this anymore... i'm not going to be able to sleep tonight!! now the question i'm faced with is do i go ahead and run my proposed cycle that i'm starting sunday or wait 1 MONTH for this!??? oh the agony!! subscrizzled