Bigschmidt821's official 3-AD log!!! follow me!

Page 3 of 19 First 12345 ... Last

1. whew boys chill, i think handzilla is reffering to the release dates of both products... supposedly Ergos is in 2 weeks. other then that i dont see how "ergo has them beat"

as for the choice though, it doesnt matter till we find out IF they are the same, but given the trisorbagen matrix is only going to be with 3-AD i know what im waiting for. JMO

2. Red face

Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    lets put it this way the exact words of my girl last night were "my ****** is so d@mn raw, i am glad that i will be workng tommorow night and then going straight to bed cuz i cant handle it ur like a sex god!"
    that answer questions on labido?
    D@mn it. That's not what I wanted to hear. I'm married, so that's not going to do me any good. I guess after I start a bottle my post will say, "My hand is so raw, I'm glad it's arm and shoulder day, so I'll be tired when I get home."
    •   

3. ill be watchin

4. Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    D@mn it. That's not what I wanted to hear. I'm married, so that's not going to do me any good. I guess after I start a bottle my post will say, "My hand is so raw, I'm glad it's arm and shoulder day, so I'll be tired when I get home."
    LOL
    Maybe slip wifee some 3-AD...

5. Quote Originally Posted by 1meand View Post
    Ha! This sounds familiar! Nothing worse than being ready to go when the wifo is "tired."

6. Quote Originally Posted by poopypants View Post
    whew boys chill, i think handzilla is reffering to the release dates of both products... supposedly Ergos is in 2 weeks. other then that i dont see how "ergo has them beat"

as for the choice though, it doesnt matter till we find out IF they are the same, but given the trisorbagen matrix is only going to be with 3-AD i know what im waiting for. JMO
    thanks. very intersting however, I'm sure those who are less wise or bb.comers will go for which ever one drops 1st. and for that AX loses $.

7. man i go to bed and come back to see everyone drooling over this log. when i woke up this morning my body appearance seemed once again leaner and after the first week was finished it has become more prominet every day. last night was my off night so i will let you guys know tonight how the workout was. i will be focusing on my chest and triceps tonight

8. yea but they will loose money too. the company in question is charging premium

9. Could we get any pics of the transformation from man to machine? That would rock! This sounds like a badass product for sure! Maybe instead of doing another EM cycle it will be a 3ad cycle later in the year!

10. i should before and after pictures after i finish running my cycle. sum1 asked earlier how long you can run. you can run up to 6 weeks
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    yea but they will loose money too. the company in question is charging premium
    I hate to cross post, but I asked this question before, so I ask once more

...about stacking Superdrol and 3-AD, would you now say this is a good idea, or what kind of cycle do you suggest, i.e. a Superdrol cycle, post cycle therapy + 3-Ad or Superdrol , PCT, 3-AD, vice versa etc...

Any advice would be nice

TIA

12. first off what are your goals?

13. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    first off what are your goals?
    Currently I am cutting, but after my cut (4 weeks more), I would like to gain as much LBM as possible, and of course lean out some more.

Diet wise I plan on doing a clean bulk, and probably follow a carb cycling-esque diet.

14. then shoot man i would stack superdrol and 3AD for mass. yes you can stack them together and no i am not stacking them together

15. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    yea but they will loose money too. the company in question is charging premium
    Just a WAG, but I'm guessing Ergo's will be $50-60+ while AX should be closer to $40-...

I will wait 2 weeks to save $20 and keep the faith with AX.

16. AX will be more caps too....

17. some others in a forum including patrick arnold were throwing around 11-oxo-androstenedione. Now nobody knows is if AX and ergos are the same or a little different. Time will tell...

18. Quote Originally Posted by D_town View Post
    Just a WAG, but I'm guessing Ergo's will be $50-60+ while AX should be closer to $40-...

I will wait 2 weeks to save $20 and keep the faith with AX.
    dang I thought ergo' would have been cheaper, im not paying $50-60 for a bottle. Right now AX has my vote if it really is $40-. Ergo did say they will charge premium price.

19. either way AX has the absorbtion complex so if they are the same AX will be better

20. premium pirce for less pills. remember 1AD??? great and amazing product but it was expensive!

21. Quote Originally Posted by WebDesigner View Post
    dang I thought ergo' would have been cheaper, im not paying $50-60 for a bottle. Right now AX has my vote if it really is $40-. Ergo did say they will charge premium price.
    I don't have inside info, so don't quote me on prices, I'm just estimating... I did, however, stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night.

22. Quote Originally Posted by bigschmidt821 View Post
    premium pirce for less pills. remember 1AD??? great and amazing product but it was expensive!
    I had 1 bottle of 1-AD and it was good, but so was the relatively cheaper 1-TU by Nutrex and it was the ps version, then again, so were ONE, ONE+, and Tren-X... Just talking about 1-AD and 1-Test makes me sad.

23. wow Big Schmidt!!!! look at this!!!