s-drol

speedpastu

Awards
anyone taken fastaction s-drol (superdrol clone)...
if you have let me know how it worked out for you

speedpastu

Awards
have you used it? or just saying what you think

bigschmidt821

bigschmidt821

Oldtimer
Awards
  • Established
i know ppl high up in AX heard it from their VP of productions....take it as it is

Brother

Brother

Awards
I used it for my second cycle and I found it to be a bummer. not really my cup of tea. made me lathargic and basically turned me off ph's. I had a good PP cycle but the s-drol turned my attention to felling better not just trying to look better. Good luck

speedpastu

Awards
I used it for my second cycle and I found it to be a bummer. not really my cup of tea. made me lathargic and basically turned me off ph's. I had a good PP cycle but the s-drol turned my attention to felling better not just trying to look better. Good luck
so it didnt give u any weight gains?

newob

newob

Awards
I have been searching for reviews also. I am on a second cycle of this and have not seen any gains. after 2 weeks. Week 1= 24mg, Week 2= 36mg. The first time around was great with strenght/size comparabe to the original sdrol, however this cycle seems worthless. The pills are shaped different and smaller, also they have no taste at all, (i bit into one just to see). I would think it should have a harsh taste but not sure.

speedpastu

Awards
I have been searching for reviews also. I am on a second cycle of this and have not seen any gains. after 2 weeks. Week 1= 24mg, Week 2= 36mg. The first time around was great with strenght/size comparabe to the original sdrol, however this cycle seems worthless. The pills are shaped different and smaller, also they have no taste at all, (i bit into one just to see). I would think it should have a harsh taste but not sure.
yea i have a bottle of it andi haven't even bothered to open it, im not going to try it.. too many bad reviews

Brother

Brother

Awards
well no gains off S-drol, except bad ones.... the PP cycle went great. 15lbs lean pretty much lean and i kept 10 lbs of it after P C T . It was only 3 weeks and I did alot of cardio.

Im the same i have about a 1/2 a bottle left and Im going to trash it. Took me a while to feel "normal" again. I may have not given myself enough time between cycles. Thats a classic rookie mistake from what I hear...... after the fact.