ALRI Evolution: Gettin' Leaner, Not weaker - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

ALRI Evolution: Gettin' Leaner, Not weaker

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

just e-mail them once a week so they dont forget you, its a common problem. guess its a good thing you ordered early, ahem.

2. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    On that note, I haven't recieved Aspire or Leviathon samples and I'm betting that they ran out for the time being. I'm totally cool with that because, what the hey, they are free.
    I just got my sample of Aspire36 today, so yours might arrive within the next couple days.

Kind of interested in what this next "special" stack is...if it has to do with your no-no spot, then I am no longer that interested...
  3. Diamond Member

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Cool

no-no spot? man, you been hanging around bb.com too long.
    •   

4. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by thebigt View Post
    no-no spot? man, you been hanging around bb.com too long.
    Haha in fact, quite the opposite. I'm not registered there nor do I search their forums.

I was just curious about the degree of "special" for the stack...thought it could be a "sex" stack because of recent supplement releases.
  5. Diamond Member

Cool

and in your experience, sex stack=no-no spot? just playing, it aint a big deal. he just needed help ordering a serm.
  6. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

and in your experience, sex stack=no-no spot? just playing, it aint a big deal. he just needed help ordering a serm.
    Yeah he clued me in a little bit on how special his stack is going to be...no details, just the genre.

Hijacking complete...carry on celc5.
  7. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Order was recieved on Friday. Now that I think about it, the process occurred relatively faster than I expected.

JJC,you'll be happy to know that I recieved my fancy samples from PAL. I'll be putting the A36 to use on vacation at the end of the month

I took Friday and Saturday off from lifting. My body was crying mercy after some stressful work days and I may have been walking the tightrope with overtraining. I'm leaving it up to how my body feels tomorrow as to whether or not I'll skip chest this week. Either way, Power week is on for Monday.

On a side note, I ran into an old college buddy last night. He was a B-channel studio wrestler for a few years and is an absolute beast in the gym. He asked me if I was pinning. Couldn't be a better compliment to somone who isn't on

Finally, BAM has absolutely kicked it up to another level over the past few days. It was like an ON switch was flippped. I just "feel "anabolic, if that makes any sense at all. I feel like I could eat whatever I want right now and it will all be used to build build build. ...too bad only 1 day left.
  8. Diamond Member

Cool

glad to hear your stack kicked in so good. sounds like your gains are even better than you thought.izza:
  9. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

Sounds good man. You will like RPM(if you received some)...I still have yet to use my A36(gf lives a state away from me). Sounds like you're gonna have a good time on your vacation. Enjoy it!

As far as BAM goes, would you recommend running it for longer than the four weeks? From what you've said it seems like it's really hitting hard now and could even get better after this point. Let me know what your thoughts are on this.

PS I love when you run into people you haven't seen in awhile and they make those types of comments! It really helps you put your progress in perspective. While you and the immediate people around you might not notice your gains as much, the people who you never see notice a whole new person!
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by JJC View Post
    As far as BAM goes, would you recommend running it for longer than the four weeks? From what you've said it seems like it's really hitting hard now and could even get better after this point. Let me know what your thoughts are on this.
    I'd look at some other logs to see if BAM "kicked in" faster for those who used 3caps/day. If that's the case, then 2 bottles will get you 6 weeks at 3 caps.

If I ever decide to run BAM again, that's how I'll probably do it. It just seems too mild to me at 2 caps and frustrating to take a whole 4 weeks for maximum effect. MassFx is in my next stack and feedback leaves me to believe that it may be more potent.
  11. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

I'd look at some other logs to see if BAM "kicked in" faster for those who used 3caps/day. If that's the case, then 2 bottles will get you 6 weeks at 3 caps.

If I ever decide to run BAM again, that's how I'll probably do it. It just seems too mild to me at 2 caps and frustrating to take a whole 4 weeks for maximum effect. MassFx is in my next stack and feedback leaves me to believe that it may be more potent.
    Alrighty then. It's decided. I'm gonna me a second bottle of BAM for my future Evo stack and run at 3 caps a day. Thanks for the feedback.
  12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 43

Sunday, June 10, 2007

Workout

Chest and Tris
    BB Decline 165 x 7
    Flat CGBP 145 x 7
    DB Reverse Incline 30 x 20
    DB Decline Tri Extension 30 x 15
    Miscellaneous Tris with DB's

The 2 days off helped. I didn't shock and had plenty of rest between sets.

Diet

I think I may have lost some weight over the past few days with the crappy diet. I'm on target today.

Supplements

BAM: Today is the last day. I will do a final review when I get a chance, maybe today or later this week. It was a nice supplement but not anything fabulous.

Restore: If the link between overtraining and cortisol is correct, then I sure hope that Restore kept me in check last week.

TRAC: only 1 scoop left... T, I sure hope Ragnarok stacks up to TRAC because it's $8-10 cheaper on most sites. By the way, I use the Extreme NO version of TRAC just to clarify.

Off Topic

The more I read about Formastane, the more I read about guys who have fatty chests but no gyno. I have a pretty solid background in kinesiology and used some EMG studies to develop of program to give my inner/lower chest a fuller, less fatty look. I know everyone likes inclines for this but I haven't seen much anecdotally to make me belive that inclines actually give your chest the best pump. This routine has worked for me in power, strength, or superset/cutting fashion over the past 2-3 years.

1) BB Decline (lower fibers)
    2) BB CGBP (inner/lower fibers)
    3) Reverse DB Incline Press Fly* (inner/upper fibers)

Although it's debatable whether or not you can exclusively build inner or outer fibers per se, you CAN control where the majority of tension is on a fiber.

Go heavy on the first 2 exercises and very light on the last one as it puts your shoulders at risk.

*Start: On an incline bench, start with a normal overhand grip but with your elbows MUCH deeper.

Concentric: Bring your elbows up and in towards your body in an arc. Rotate your wrists toward a neutral (palms in) or almost reverse (palms up) position. Keep your elbows bent slightly more than you would during a fly. Imagine that you can't decide if you are going to do a press or fly to achieve the best contraction.

Pause: Don't bring the DB's inside shoulder width or you will lose some tension on your chest. Sometimes I get such a good pump that my elbows can barely get higher than my chest.

I use light weights for this to make sure I'm not hard on my shoulders when going really deep.
  13. Diamond Member

Cool

a pubmed article i read says that up to 80% of guys who think they have gyno, actually have pseudo-gyno-fatty deposits in chest. btw tried trac, never tried trac extreme-i think you ill like ragnarok.
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

a pubmed article i read says that up to 80% of guys who think they have gyno, actually have pseudo-gyno-fatty deposits in chest. btw tried trac, never tried trac extreme-i think you ill like ragnarok.
    it looks like trac extreme is loaded on the label and I'll go to bat for it... I literally can't help pacing around my garage in between sets cause it gets me so hyped up. Very good motivation and energy even at the end of a workout. How'd the regular trac work for ya, just out of curiosity? I've never heard anything too spectacular about it.
  15. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 44

Monday, June 11, 2007

Workout

Leg Power
    SLDL 305 x 6
    Deadlift 305 x 6
    Wide Stance Squat 245 x 6

I noticed less drive today to push through my workout. I'd like to see the numbers a little higher, who wouldn't? But, I have to keep in perspective that I'm not powerlifting every week and my goals are recomp.

Diet

Right on track. I may have been slightly low on cals preworkout. This may have affected my performance a little.

Supplements

Restore: I'm still noticing a mild boost, even without the BAM. I like this supp, especially for my recomp goals.

SuperCissusRx: Zero shoulder pain. Take that as you may because I didn't do any movements that usually illicit shoulder pain anyway. I'm taking 3 caps per day and I'm noticing a very mild pump. I could see this pump being better at 5 to 6 caps per day but that's not my intent for the Rx.

Melatonin: I was completely wired and couldn't sleep last night. So I popped 3mg melatonin. I was out in about 5 minutes.

Off Topic

I read an interesting thread today that questioned the makeup of JW. I personally don't care what the exact chemical formula is on the bottle of supplements as long as they work and are safe.

What I DID find interesting, is that many people feel as if ALR is dancing aroung the topic. Personally, I've emailed and sent a few PM's asking about the logic behind the evolution stack. I got one response, and quite frankly, it was a pretty pathetic attempt to dodge my question.

No soap box here, just sharing my experience.
  16. Diamond Member

Cool

i finished jw about 3 weeks ago. last week i had annual physical, including bloodwork. cholesterol was very good, blood sugar was good, liver enzymes were elevated slightly, which is normal for me. lots of years of heavy drinking will do that to you. my doc did quiz me on test levels, was surprised they were so high for a guy 48 years old. my test levels were in the high range! doc thinks ill probably live for another year,lol. only the good die young!:squat:
  17. Diamond Member

Cool

going by the results of my blood tests, i would have to say that jw had no negative effect in the short term. 10 years from now if i drop over dead my 'widow' can sue alri and blame it on jungle warfare. i take way to many supps to attribute the high test to jw, however i can say that it appears it did'nt hurt me in any way.
  18. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

going by the results of my blood tests, i would have to say that jw had no negative effect in the short term. 10 years from now if i drop over dead my 'widow' can sue alri and blame it on jungle warfare. i take way to many supps to attribute the high test to jw, however i can say that it appears it did'nt hurt me in any way.
    then again she might be the one killing you off to get her hands in your supplement stash

Ya, I seriously doubt that JW had any negative affects on me either as I mentioned in my JW review.

I am more irritated with the way that there seems to be a theme of unanswered questions with ALR. I've seen multiple posts in the ALRI forum that are very good questions and they get ignored as welll. Maybe I'm just spoiled from reading about products where the companies can't wait to answer questions about their products.
  19. Diamond Member

Cool

how right you are. i am beginning to hypothesize [sp] that alri reps are as much in the dark as we are. it does seem as if they get real defensive answering q's about jw. results speak for themselves seems to be attitude, when pushed about actual ingrediants seem to get somewhat offensive.izza:
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 45

Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Workout

15 minutes light cardio

Shoulders Power
    BB Shrugs 405 x 8
    DB Upright Row 45 x 5
    DB Neutral Grip Shoulder Press 45 x 11

I forget to list cardio sometimes. I usually split the bike, treadmill, and elyptical (sp?) evenly. I keep moving to avoid getting bored. I have also been swimming 2 nights per week and it's increasing my tolerance to traditional cardio IMMENSELY!

Diet

Right on target

Supplements

Restore: I get a mild boost about 10 minutes after taking restore, especially since I like taking supps on an empty stomach. I eat about 10-20 minutes later.

BAM: interestingly, I think I ran out 3 days before I was supposed to. I'm pretty sure that I caught myself taking 3 caps 2 times. But that should have only set me back one day. Not sure how that happened and it's sloppy on my part that I never counted the caps. That will be a lesson learned for when higher stakes are invovled.

Cissus: not bad today. Presses were uncomfortable but not painful. Interestingly, my elbow/triceps have been feeling pretty darn good for about 3-4 weeks. It was definately back today during upright rows. Frustrating but I just have to keep adjusting my routine to prevent further injury.

Off Topic

Watched the movie 300 with my dad and 2 cousins. I might use it as a pre-workout supplement for back and bis
  21. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

BAM Review

I will follow the ALRI FAQ to assess BAM's effectiveness. I will wrap it up with a few comments.

1. Increased protein synthesis/tissue repair. I had mildly improved recovery time. 3/5

2. Bind SHBG/increase free test. I did have increased hardness throughout the 4 weeks and mildly increased workout motivation. Libido fluctuated but was mostly down.

I hinted at some of these points while ON BAM... but now that I'm 3 days OFF, my libido is through the roof, balls are feeling bigger, and my attitude is greatly improved. I'm a little confused as to whether this indicates increased free test or not so I won't score it.

3. Increased LH/FSH: IF this is the same PROPOSED mechanism of trib... Trib gives me awesome pumps, increased hardness, noticable fast increases in strength, oily skin, huge balls, and libido out the wazoo. BAM gave me a slight subtle boost in the gym, very very mild post workout pumps that didn't last, slow subtle strenth increase, 1 zit, testicular atrophy (although mild), and decreased libido. If you are a trib responder, it blows BAM out of the water. 1/5

4. Increased glycogen retention/increased internal hyrdation. I don't fully understand this topic, but I'm willing to try. I'd guess that if I had increased muscle glycogen, that I'd have that feeling of getting a "few extra reps at the end of a set." I did NOT have that at all.

5. Protein synthesis through modulatin factors... uh? I have no idea.

6. Cort control/ anti catabolic: 5/5!!! Definately the strong point of BAM. Losing fat while gaining muscles. A+ for recomp in this category.

7. Promote neuromuscular recovery: During shock week, my body was simply devasted in the last week. You could interpret this as poor nervous system recovery. However, it's not fair to rate BAM poorly on this because, from my usual volume workouts, I felt like I was taking time off during power and rep range weeks. In essence, it allowed for more of a shock than consistant volume training. Did that make sense? So it would be unfair for me to rate BAM on this topic.

8. Provide results in a synergistic stack or as a stand alone. I personally would NOT use BAM without following it with Restore, or a similar supplement.

Krazynut told me either in a post or a PM that this stack is subtle. He absolutely hit the nail on the head. BAM was mild this and mild that. Mild gains plus some testicular atrophy (seriously my balls feel huge now that I'm off of BAM) doesn't add up well in my book. I believe that it is underdosed. I don't know if it would be worth it to increase the dosage to get results, especially if I got sides (although temporary) at a low dose.

On a positive note, BAM's anticatabolic effects are worth the cover price if you are doing a recomp. I'm actually gaining LBM while dropping fat and couldn't be more thrilled about those effects. The increased muscle hardness was also pretty cool.

Overall, I give BAM 3/5 stars.

If I were to run BAM again, I'd use it during a recomp at 3 caps/day and run it for 6 weeks. JJC helped me come up with that plan and it looks solid to me. I would not run it during a bulk as I don't think it's potent enough to make clean gains. I would not run it during a cut becasue I would already be irritable with a decreased libido from cutting carb and BAM could make those problems worse for me.

I try to be very objective with my reviews and be as honest as possible. Feel free to ask questions about my experience with BAM, or add to some of the holes that I left in my review.

Also, don't just assume that I'm hear to tear apart supplements. I anticipate that SuperCissusRx, Restore, GABA, and melatonin will all probably get some positive reviews (unless something goes haywire in the next 2 weeks).

Edit: There was some discussion of hair loss with BAM. I have the beginnings of a receding hairline/thinning in the front, not MPB though. BAM did NOT aggravate these symptoms whatsoever.
    Last edited by celc5; 06-13-2007 at 09:55 AM. Reason: see edit in post
  22. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 46

Thursday, June 14, 2007

Workout

Back and Bis Power
    WG Pullup 8, 6, 5, 6
    WG BO Row 210 x 4
    BB Curl 90 x 3
    Incline DB Curl 30 x 3

Lackluster workout. I didn't feel much of anything and lacked motivation today. I'm not digging the power routines while I'm watching cals. It's aggravating to not see #'s go up like they do when I'm in an all out bulk.

Diet

I'm sittin at 35/45/20 today. Not perfect but that shouldn't be too bad.

Supplements

Restore: I've had improved mood but still a bit of cocky confidence since stopping the BAM (which I initially thought was from BAM?). I'm liking restore a lot and will probably use it again.

SuperCissusRx: Only mild twinges of shoulder pain with the heavy rows. These last few days have me wondering if a megadose of the Super with Restore for about 6 or 8 weeks would be a good stack

Off Topic

I was gonna write a list of my favorite post workout foods. But, I couldn't pick because I love EVERYTHING! I'm not a picky eater.................... izza: :hot: :donut: :burg: ...where's the steak, chicken, and canned albacore???
  23. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Just some brief updates to catch up from the weekend

Day 47

1.5 hours cutting grass + abs

Day 48

Chest and Tris Power
    BB Flat Bench 195 x 3
    DB Incline 80 x 4
    CGBP 155 x 4
    Pushdowns 90 x 7
    Calf Raises 6 plates per side to failure (50 or so reps)

Great workout. I lifted with my cousin who is about 21 and the lil bastard whooped my a$$ benchin. On the flip side, I had to keep it light on calves cause he has chicken legs Ha Ha

Diet

Right on except for a few beers (3 light drafts) on saturday night.

Supps

SuperCissusRx: Zero pain lifting. But, I still felt shoulder instability. Not sure, but I think the super is just covering up the pain. It would be seriously difficult to say if healing was occuring or not.

Day 50

Swimming for 45 minutes, abs

Diet

Disasterous diet with father's day... protein was really high but I'm sure the cals were well over 3500.

Off Topic

I live very close to an air base in Pittsburgh. I got to look out my window and see the Blue Angels fly over this afternoon. Freaking awesome sight if you've never seen it before
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 51

Monday, June 18, 2007

Workout

Legs Rep Range... modified
    Narrow Stance Squat (a2g) 205 x 9
    DB Reverse Lunge 30 x 12/side
    Clean/Front Squat (a2g) 80 x 12

Great workout. I HATE every exercise in this workout ... but feel awesome afterwards

Diet

Just slightly high with the carbs and the protein pasta for lunch. A monster omellette should even things out after my shake.

Supplements

Restore: At first I was worried that I'd lose some pep after stopping BAM. But, I'm starting to wonder if that "boost" that I felt at the end of week 4 of BAM was actually the Restore doing it's job. I still feel pretty hard and I think the bf% is still going in the right direction. I'm anxious for the final measurements in about 10 days.

SuperCissusRx: The shoulder still feels "awkward" and maybe even unstable. But, pain is to a minimum. Unbelievable how the Super has turned the tables for my shoulder pain.

Off Topic

I've been "playing" with some palo alto free samples. I have got to say that leviathon had me in a good mood at work today for about 4 hours... no kidding, just 1 cap. The free samples are a fanstastic way for a company to market because I will be buying some in the future.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 52

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Workout

Shoulders Rep Range
    Warm Up: Inlcine DB Shrugs 10 sets of 10 x 40 lb
    Posterior Delts 9 x 30 lb
    Incline Lateral Raises 12 x 15 lb
    Neutral Grip Presses 15 x 40

I'm still keeping the presses and lateral raises light to protect the shoulder. I was sure to squeeze really hard to make sure that I still got something out of the light weight. Decent workout with minimal shoulder pain.

Diet

I might bump up cals a bit becasue I've lost another 1 or 1.5 pounds over the past week. I want to strictly recomp and keep weight as close to 200 as I can while dropping the fat.

Supplements

Restore: libido is fantastic. Fat continues to shed. I'd have to say it's working well. As with BAM, I believe that Restore is very mild. But, that's fine with me as 6-oxo leaves me with aching joints. No repurcussions from restore to speak of so far.

SuperCissusRx: Minimal pain during a shoulder workout. That's exactly what I want this supp to do. A+

Off Topic

I've noticed the last 3 girls that I've went out with have called me cocky, conceited, and/or arrogant. Then, they procede to throw themselves at me. It just goes to show that girls are complex: they don't necessarily have to LIKE you in order for them to WANT you
  26. JJC
    Stats
    5'10"  185 lbs.

It just goes to show that girls are complex: they don't necessarily have to LIKE you in order for them to WANT you
  27. djl
    Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'2"  263 lbs.

I've noticed the last 3 girls that I've went out with have called me cocky, conceited, and/or arrogant. Then, they procede to throw themselves at me. It just goes to show that girls are complex: they don't necessarily have to LIKE you in order for them to WANT you

So "complex" is what they're calling that nowadays...?

Thanks for the detailed log, man, it's a huge favor for all of us sitting on the fence over some of these supps!
  28. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by djl View Post
    So "complex" is what they're calling that nowadays...?

Thanks for the detailed log, man, it's a huge favor for all of us sitting on the fence over some of these supps!
    Glad my 5 minutes of typing while drinking my post workout shake can be a help I read other people's logs a few times per week and it helps me out immensely. I'm far from the most experienced/knowledgable person here, but I still want to contribute as much as I can.

As for sitting on the fence, DO NOT HESITATE to purchase SuperCissusRx, TRAC Extreme, melatonin, or GABA. Each of these delivers BEYOND expectations.

Restore is also very noteworthy because it is so multi-functional. If you add up the price of a 6brom and 7oxo product, restore is one heck of a deal (not to mention that it also has some sort of prolactin control which is waaaay over my head). Personally, I like that it is mild in comparison to more harsh AI's that I have tried.
  29. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

What up Celc? I finally got around to searching for your threads and just read this whole thing. :

Nicely done. And I realized why our PMs have had a certain adversarial tone to them... you're from Pittsburgh!!!!!

I'm a Clevelander, born and raised.

Ha! Anyway, this is a great log. I'm definitely considering Restore to go with the stack you and I have discussed.

Off Topic:

I also play guitar, have similar music tastes, rate Rage Against the Machine as my number one lifting music, and find women to be "complex."

Lift heavy bro! :squat:
  30. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Day 55

Friday, June 22, 2007

Workout

Back and Bis Rep Range
    Neutral Grip Pullup 11, 7, 8, 7
    Underhand BB Row 150 x 12
    BO Rev DB Flies 30 x 15
    DB Hammers 45 x 10/side
    Rev BB Curl 55 x 12

Diet

No change

Supplements

I've pretty much exhausted all the comments by now. I plan to use next week's final days of the stack to post my overall impression of the evolution stack, the sleep aides, joint protection, and PRRS lifting strategy.

Off Topic

I've worn the same old school Franco Harris jersey for the past 20 years and never miss a snap of Steeler football. That being said, I'm an NFL fanatic in general and welcome even the Brownie fans to throw in their 2 cents (even though we all know you have ZERO football credibility whatsoever)
  31. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  193 lbs.

Day 55

Friday, June 22, 2007

Workout

Back and Bis Rep Range
    Neutral Grip Pullup 11, 7, 8, 7
    Underhand BB Row 150 x 12
    BO Rev DB Flies 30 x 15
    DB Hammers 45 x 10/side
    Rev BB Curl 55 x 12

Diet

No change

Supplements

I've pretty much exhausted all the comments by now. I plan to use next week's final days of the stack to post my overall impression of the evolution stack, the sleep aides, joint protection, and PRRS lifting strategy.

Off Topic

I've worn the same old school Franco Harris jersey for the past 20 years and never miss a snap of Steeler football. That being said, I'm an NFL fanatic in general and welcome even the Brownie fans to throw in their 2 cents (even though we all know you have ZERO football credibility whatsoever)
    Effing cold, dude... I will enact my revenge the best way I know how:

EctoPower --> <-- Celc5

For my next trick, I will take the Browns to the Super Bowl -->

BTW, I got your PM and will respond when I get a chance. Hopefully before the end of the weekend.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have to go bang my wife

Later.
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Final Review

PRRS

Excellent change of pace from my normal routines. I typically use either straight power routines or high volume. The most important thing that I learned from PRRS is that tempo is a modifiable variable.

PRRS is NOT something that I recommend for bulking/powerlifitng because I believe these lifts require consistency to see gains. I don't recommend PRRS for a cut. Coming from someone who typically lifts with higher volume chuckles at the shock week. That being said, PRRS is PERFECT for recomp. You can feel your metabolism bouncing around on this routine because it never lets your body adapt (duh). Although you wont' be hitting PR in the low rep exercises, you won't get weaker as you might during high volume only.

I will be incorporating some aspects from PRRS in my future routines GRADE B

Secondary Supplements

Bulk Cissus 5% Will be ancient history with the new bulk super cissus rx. It still delievered. GRADE B

SuperCissusRX: Consistant pain relief and decreased joint crepitus, which may indicate SOME actual healing. GRADE A+

Melatonin: Knocks you out GRADE A

GABA: smoother relaxation GRADE A

Evolution Stack

My final thoughts can be summed up in 1 word: SUBTLE. My workouts, my diet, my dedication, and attitude toward working out are anything but subtle. It's safe to say that I'm very disappointed in this stack and would not recommend it based on my experience.

JW: see previous review. GRADE F

BAM: see previous review. GRADE C

Restore:
    Restore brought my balls back slightly while overlapped with BAM. It completely brought them back 2 days after going off of BAM. It is unclear whether or not this would have happened had I not used Restore. I continued to feel a mild increased drive in the gym while on Restore. I also believe that the cort control portion of Restore kept me in line while I was bordeline overtraining for a while. Endurance was slightly down after going off of BAM but came back quickly. Not sure if this was a resurgence of energy from Restore or my body re-regulating itself (if that makes any sense?). Because of the popularity of Restore's 6brom AI, it's progesterone control quality, and cort control analogs, I plan to use Restore in post cycle therapy for my first cycle at the end of July/early August. GRADE B

I will be posting suggestions for stacks related to evolution in a day or 2.

Feel free to ask questions regarding my experience with this stack.
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.

Suggested stacks

Evolution, Modified

2 bottles of JW
    2 BAM
    1 Restore

Week 1-6 JW at 4-5 caps
    Week 2-8 BAM 3 caps
    Week 6-10 Restore as directed

I would increase the dosage of JW and BAM as both are too mild at the suggested dosage. I would slightly overlap Restore with BAM because I did experience some loss of libido and mild testicular atrophy with BAM. I would not leave Restore as a stand alone (at the end of the stack) for more than 1 week as it doesn't really provide an sort of boost in the gym. This would make it a really boring stand alone supplement. Some may argue that the AI should be ramped/tapered, but in my experience (without blood work mind you), it made no difference to me.

Evolution on a budget

Bulk A-AKG weeks 1-8 4g at 3-4x/day
    Favorite Trib weeks 1-4
    Formestane or Bulk Trione (6-oxo) weeks 5-8 tapered down

The components here are based on 3 objectives: 1) nutrient absorption 2) test boost 3) estrogen control

Although my opinion here will be easily debatable, I believe that A-AKG significantly enhances nutrient absorption. When I use a dose slightly higher than suggested per label, I lose weight quickly if I don't increase my calories. This leads me to believe that A-AKG may increase/enhance absorption.

Again, very debatable, but I get multiple signs above and beyond a libido boost that trib does increase test/free test for me. Increased muscle hardness, acne (which I NEVER have), increased aggression, irritability, and cocky attitude. My opinion is that trib is the real deal, take it for what it's worth.

C'mon, 6-oxo and formestane have got to be 2 of the most FUN supplements out there shy of going ON a cycle! The added benefit of estrogen inhibition with these supps makes them a whirlwind of a ride to finish up a stack. I personally prefer to just taper the dosage so that I don't have any sort of crash at the end of a stack.

Evolution where cash is no object

Option 1: run the AX mass stack. Everyone else is doing it so you should do it too, right?

Option 2:
    Anabolic Pump weeks 1-8 for nutrient absorption
    MassFx or Activate for increased free test weeks 1-6
    Hyperdrol, Cissus Drol, or Restore weeks 4-8 for estrogen control

I don't have experience with most of the supplements listed in this last stack category. I just based this as a possibility from reading other logs and reviews.

Final Thoughts on Suggested Stacks

Personally, the only stack that I plan to run is "evolution on a budget."

You can judge for yourself as to whether or not my experience with the Evolution stack is the norm. I simply wanted to provide my thoughts as to alternative plans that may potentially produce results.

Similar Forum Threads

1. ALRI Evolution Stack
    By CDONDICI in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 12:01 PM
  2. NHA stack vs ALRI evolution stack!!!!!
    By anabolicloc in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-23-2007, 06:04 PM
  3. ***BAM!!!! Cervasa and The ALRI Evolution***
    By cervasa1977 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 124
    Last Post: 03-12-2007, 09:10 PM
  4. SmithsonGA ALRI Evolution Sponsored Log
    By smithsonga in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 01-31-2007, 06:56 AM
  5. Hoss ALRI Evolution STack