Incarnate/ Leviathan Super Log!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have been chosen by dave from Palo Alto Labs to log my thoughts on two of their products, one Incarnate, the other Leviathan.

I am cutting right now, as I have been for 9-10 weeks. About two and a half weeks ago I had a MAJOR bout with food poisoning and it destroyed me for about 10 days. I kid you not. I am just getting right-er in this moment. I lost some size for sure. I lost some muscle, and gained a little fat.

Since then I have been hired to do some training for a local OMNI here while I get things ready for my next venture back into school for more degrees. The result: A perfect training opportunity.

I am lifting every major body part at least once a week. I am also leading groups daily in core, plyometrics, strength training and speed drills. My life is GOOD.

I am weighing around 215lbs naked in the AM, I am at 14% BF in this moment. I look pretty good, but still would love to drop another 4% BF and keep it there.

I am expecting both fat loss and performance enhanchment from these products. I am really excited to see what this amount of beta-alanine will do to me!

I have a two month supply of both because PALS rocks my world!

Post Script:

Dave,

Any directions on the "special" pill? Other than the 36 somethings that will be necessary with it? LOL ;) But, seriously.

:food:

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er....subcribed bro...good luck...36 hour huh....make good use of it my friend!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Btw--

I am working out around noon, what are the best times for the incarnate dosing?

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
3 pills pre.....3 post
Cool, I look foward to giving some feedback on the Incarnate especially. What kind of results are people having?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Cool, I look foward to giving some feedback on the Incarnate especially. What kind of results are people having?
Incarnate results have been damn good for everyone into weeks 2 and 3 (this is where all of the other logs are at right now). Endurance is the first plus, followed by strength and an overall leaning. Along with Leviathan, it should be nuts. Make sure you take it on OFF days as well. Everyday is a must, but if you miss a dose, it wont kill you.

36 hour pill = take ONE and usually kicks in around 45 minutes. If you have more questions about it, hit me up on AIM or PM. Just be ready for it! You better have a girl or 2 lined up!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
subscribed man. Sorry to hear about the food poisoning but good thing you're getting back on track. Good luck!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
week 3 for Leviathan and Incarnate for me bro. Im still gaining muscle (whole wisdom teeth story, too long to explain again)...but Im above my weight I was before I had my teeth out, and leaner. My endurance is awesome right now, i am, and always have been a HUGE beta-alanine fan

bludevil

bludevil

Awards
  • Established
Log looks really interesting but I wanna know about this 36 hour pill. Is this a new supp coming out or pharmaceutical.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
more info will come from Dave in the future.....keep an eye out

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have to say the Leviathan was QUITE smooth. I was very happy with the style of energy it gave me.

I saw there was numerous warnings about not consuming anymore caffiene with the product. How strict do I need to be about not having a cup of coffee? Just curious...?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
Depends on the person bro, I had a redbull the other day with 2 leviathan..haha...i was fine...great energy...not recommended for most though!!..
You know your body well, feel it out!..
Glad you like the energy, thats what I love about levi too, the clean feeling from it.
Good luck with the Log!!!..
john

I have to say the Leviathan was QUITE smooth. I was very happy with the style of energy it gave me.

I saw there was numerous warnings about not consuming anymore caffiene with the product. How strict do I need to be about not having a cup of coffee? Just curious...?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Once you taper into the full dose, you can add some more stimulants as needed. Personally Ill still have a preworkout stimulant in the afternoon and a cup of coffee in the morning. At FULL dosing of Leviathan, you are consuming well under the typically recommended max of 600mg's of caffeine per day. So there is breathing room as needed. Just be cautious during the first week or 2.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Sweet Moti does it again! I am also throwing Leviathan into my AEN stack, 1st pill was at 10:30am and I just took my 2nd pill at 4:00. So far so Good, its all in my Nx plasmavol vs IntraXcell/Steel Edge/an now Leviathan log(Im on the AEN stack, buddy is about to start the NX/AP/few other stuff) Good luck bro Ill be following this as well!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Log looks really interesting but I wanna know about this 36 hour pill. Is this a new supp coming out or pharmaceutical.
I wouldnt take my eyes off dave for a moment!! He's a bright one!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Once you taper into the full dose, you can add some more stimulants as needed. Personally Ill still have a preworkout stimulant in the afternoon and a cup of coffee in the morning. At FULL dosing of Leviathan, you are consuming well under the typically recommended max of 600mg's of caffeine per day. So there is breathing room as needed. Just be cautious during the first week or 2.
Very good. Yohimbine HCL can make a little weird feeling by itself. Glad I can have a coffee without worry.

I am really liking the feeling of the Leviathan so far, just feels good. Not too much from the Incarnate yet.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Very good. Yohimbine HCL can make a little weird feeling by itself. Glad I can have a coffee without worry.

I am really liking the feeling of the Leviathan so far, just feels good. Not too much from the Incarnate yet.
After a few days or a week or so, any weird feeling from the yohimbine subsides. I still have some coffee in my day as well.

(if i didnt mention it already) Just make sure you are taking the Incarnate everyday, both on and off days. It will come in 2 weeks or so.

Lookin good motiv8er!

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Do not take Leviathan if you are under stress!!! lol I took 2 today about an hour before speech class and MAN I thought I was going to die!!! But Im still alive so just a warning! Also the only caffine I get is from sweet tea, and this is the first STIM I have added to a stack so Im going to do 1 pill in the am and 1 pm for a few more days.

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Do not take Leviathan if you are under stress!!! lol I took 2 today about an hour before speech class and MAN I thought I was going to die!!! But Im still alive so just a warning! Also the only caffine I get is from sweet tea, and this is the first STIM I have added to a stack so Im going to do 1 pill in the am and 1 pm for a few more days.
haha yeah i know how ya feel. I took 2 before an essay i had to read and i was shaking like hell. But than agian i just suck at public speaking so the leviathan just added to that

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Thats sucks! Glad you made it out OK.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
im starting week 3 of incarnate, leviathan. i felt results within the first week, think it was the cissus helping my injured forearm. really like the tingle from levi, incarnate taken together. good luck, i am really enjoying this stack.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Thats sucks! Glad you made it out OK.

Ya I have come to conculsion that I would go ahead and try 2 in the am again b/c I dont have any class's tomorrow just work at 6pm. I wont be under any stress beside's doing math homework all day lol.
I take it that you didnt have any reactions like that Moti? Its probably b/c this is my first Stim and Im not a even a light caffine user for the most part.
Oh and Whats your workout routine looking like on this stack?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
go to Y 3 times a week/back-tris, chest-bi's, legs. been using ankle weights- 20lb each/cutting grass, going on 4 mile hikes, taking dog for 40 minute walks in park. the ankle weights have been giving me a hell of a workout. at first it was all i could do to walk around for 5-10 minutes with them on. now ive gone as long as 1.5 hours. endurance and stamina are way up. bench press is back up to 320x5. not bad for 48 eh.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Well I took 2 Leviathan pills at 10 30 and so far so good, none of the reactions I had yesterday besides my face is hot. So blood pressure is still up, is there anything I can do to lessen this effect? Im eating a clean ass diet of chicken, beef, pb sandwichs, cheese sandwichs, anything whole grain, milk, oj, vegetables, etc....

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
those effect should subside after a few days Pump....if not let us know

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
motiv8er good luck.This should be a grrrrreat log with this stack!

peece

peece

Awards
  • Established
yes, the best to you
i'll be checkin often to see your progess

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
motiv8er good luck.This should be a grrrrreat log with this stack!
Thanks Mmowry!

I would like to say I think I see what apears to be water weight coming off me. Would this be an appropiate observation?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey Moti whats your workout plan looking like for this run?

A big thanks John an Moti, as I have not had any more adverse sides, my body just had to get used to taking a stim. It was quite scary the frist 2 days lol.

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
no problem pump, i know what ya mean though, certain things get my heart going and shaky and I get freaked out bad.

best of luck
john

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am going to wait a couple of days before I report my first finding with these products. I want to make sure it isnt premature. If the stack is doing what I think it is doing, oh baby.

I am in LOVE!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice!:dance:

I am going to wait a couple of days before I report my first finding with these products. I want to make sure it isnt premature. If the stack is doing what I think it is doing, oh baby.

I am in LOVE!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

I am in LOVE!
Just as long as it isnt lust.. bc that could get a little weird aruond here :rofl:

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Drumroll please!!!!

I was sent a handfull of Leviathan samples from PAL about 3 weeks ago. So I had been using that product for about 3 weeks once I got in the other two bottles about 2 weeks ago. In three weeks, I have lost 5 more pounds! I now weigh a much leaner looking 210lbs!!! I would suspect it is a mixture of water and fat loss. Either way, it looks great! I have more veins poping out everyday because of the leaness I am attaining. I am really, really pleased and will report in when I think I see some changes from the Incarnate.

Thanks PAL!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
wooohoo...thats awesome motiv8er!!...congrats bro...keep it up.
john

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I would like to add that is about 30 lbs in about 3 months!!!

Ummm....

Go me?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
hahaha way to go moti!!! I have weighed in at 216 for the 2nd day in a row! I even had a cheat meal yesterday of chicken wings for 2 meals! lol Today Im going to get some mexican with the gf for lunch! Haha Keep it up Moti! Get us some new shots brother!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I am shocked that the numbers continue!! I have for the last 4 days weighed in at 208 lbs! I really cant believe the scale, but I know its true! The vascularity that is coming out is great. My bodyfat was 13.2% Friday before I left work at the gym. Thats is by far the best reading I have had in a year.

I am about to start the three week point with the Incarnate. I havent noticed anything tooo significant yet. I have noticed that my cardio is seeming easier, and easier. I cant tell whether to attribute it to the weight loss or the Incarnate, and I really dont care which!!

So far, WOW. And I dont put out like that for anyobdy. Dinner or results first. Guess its time to put out!!!

MOTI

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
nice man....end of week 3 incarnate kicked in good for me...buuuut...its bedtime for me!...gym in the am....
awesome results so far!!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
I have noticed the first thing I would attribute to the Incarnate. Last week I had yet anothre small illness, a cold/ allergy stuff for the WEEK!! I was in a small depression. It killed my ability to push myself, do intense cardio etc.

I am feeling pretty much like myself now. Yesterday I lifted legs and had about 95% of my strength before having a terrible week in the gym. I know that may not sound like much, but I was quite surprised with how hard I was able to push myself. I was expecting about 80% performance, and got 95% of where I SHOULD have been. Making sense?

Besides that, the Leviathan is a killer fat burner!!!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome....nothing p*sses me off more then getting sick and it effecting my training!!..
and yes Leviathan is amazing!!..haha

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys,

Sorry for the delay, things have got me really tied up at the gym. I will give a lenghty update this weekend!!!!

Thanks!

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Alright gang,

This is one of those posts you love making, but makes you scratch your head too. I wiegh 210 lbs in this moment. I am looking as full and as cut as I did at say 206 lbs a week ago. However, I am getting stronger, and looking even more amazing than when I was weighing less.

I feel the Incarnate is really in effect now. That is about the only thing I can offer for a reasonable explanation. I think BA, may be the next big thing. I am performing at one of my highest levels and doing it with a lower amount of calories.

I also think there would be a degree of synergy between these two products. I think anyone who is traing smart and hard could find some form of aid by using these two products together. Just my 2 cents though...

That being said, I look foward to the next 4 weeks. I had some old shoulder issues flare up in the last 8 weeks, and have been doing lighter duty work because of it. Between me re-habing myself, and time, I am much closer to where I know I am. I know Flat Bench pressing two 95lb dbs for 10 reps isnt huge, but 8 weeks ago, it was a much lighter weight for self-preservation.

Things are going great...