ugab37

Applied Nutriceuticals Rep.
Awards
  • Established
MY STATS
Height: 6'2
Weight:230
BF%: 9.65%
Max Bench: 410 (about 3 years ago, raw, and at 205lbs) I had a complete tear of my left pectoral so heavy bar bench presses are done for me.
Max Squat: 565 (I havent done them in a while, because I train in a garage and we havent purchased another rack yet.)
Max Deadlift: 545

TRAINING
My training style changes a lot. I train off of instinct mostly. Im very aware of how my body reacts to different styles. I've done DC, HIT, High-Volume and currently, its a mix of high intensity and high volume. I wont be listing my planned workouts as they change so frequently, but I will be listing each workout I have and feelings on each exercise.

NUTRITION
Training Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 1cup applejuice, 1cup water
10:50AM: (Preworkout) 2scoops WPI, .5cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM-130PM: drinking 1gallon of water with flavored BCAAS)
1:45PM: (Postworkout) 2scoops Vitargo, 2scoopsWPI, 2cups water
4PM: 1cup brown rice, 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup blackbeans
6PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef on 2 wholewheat buns(or with more brownrice)
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Nontraining Days
9AM: 10liquid whites, 1scoop WPI, 1cup slow oats, 2cups water
11AM: 10oz grilled chicken, .5cup brown rice
2PM: 2scoops WPI with water
4PM: 1/2lb 93/7 lean beef
6PM: 2scoops WPI with water
8PM: 10oz grilled chicken, handful of lowsalt cashews
10PM: 3scoops MuscleMilk, 1 serving (5gsFiber) Pysilliumseedhusks, 2cups of Carbcountdown FF Dairy Beverage

Basically, I go about 250gs of carbs on w/o days and under 100gs on nonw/o days. This is what Ive found to work best for me on a recomp. Carbcyling is my preferred method of cutting.

GOAL WITH THIS LOG
Recomp is the goal, but if the power of RPM is keeping ME very lean, it may turn into a leanbulker. I will be very focused in maintaining my weight while increasing vascularity and strength.

STAPLE SUPPLEMENTS
9 caps of fish oils
800ius of VitE
2000mg of VitC
OliveleafExtract(immune system)
wholefood Multi
AcaiJuice(antioxidants)
fruit/vegetable powder

DOSING PROTOCOL FOR THIS LOG
Osteobolin-C: 4pills twice per day (8 total)
Neovar: 4pills twice per day(b4 carb meals) (8 total)
IGF-2: 3pills 3 times per day (9 total)
RPM: 5 pills preworkout(Non/wo days: 5 in AM)

Today is Day 1, so expect detailed workout notes sometime this afternoon. Man Im pumped for this one!!!! Looks like its time to :dl: and look like :bb2:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 1

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 100sx9, 85sx21
Standing 1 Arm Lateral Raise superset with standing Lateral Pumps- 2 sets of 35x10/50s til failure
Giant set of: bent-over cable raise/lateral cable raise/machine presses to front/machine presses to back- 3 sets of 10reps on each exercise(disclaimer: I will leave out weights on many of my machine exercises, because I train mostly in a garage and the little gym I use is has the most pitiful equipment on the planet, so weights would be way off of what I might do in a commericial gym)

Traps
Standing Dumbell Shrugs- 3sets of 10 with 100s (3 second hold at top of each rep and hold til failure on final rep)

Biceps
Standing Crossbody Hammer Curls- 50sx20, 85sx8, 50sx24
Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, Drop 40sx10/30sx20/20sx30
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, drop with reps of 10/20/102(PR on reps) (I love this exercise, because it is amazing for biceps peak and my bi's are very long so the entire head is pretty much a peak. I try to focus on the peak and these are a great finishing curl movement)

Overall Impressions So Far
Well, RPM is freaking amazing. This is going to be a wild ride for sure. The weights I put up by the end of this will probably be all PRs. The pumps were 11 of 10 today and Im looking forward to the 'hardening' effect everybody talks about with everyday use of RPM. I took 4 Neo's right after my workout and then downed my postworkout shake. I definately felt myself going hypo. It seems that Neo is a little more potent than cialobol, but its only dose 2, so we'll see. Ive used cissus before, so Im looking forward to the lack of joint pain. RPM is kicking a** already and its only day 1, so I can only imagine how good things will get when the IGF-2 hits full throttle. Man, Im ready to get back in the gym. Oh well, the next two days are off days, so the next workout update will be on wednesday afternoon.

Days 2/3
Not here yet, but both will be off days. I may post some impressions anyways, if I feel something worth noting.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 4
Chest and Tris coming soon... Im ready to go explode in the gym. Two days off + 5 rpms + 2 new training partners today = Ugab killing some shiznit in the gym!!! Its ON 2DAY!!!!

Here's the update:

Chest
-4 Giant sets of InclineDumbellPress/InclineFlye/FlatFlye/FlatBarPress with weights of 85s/45s/45s/185 for 10reps on each and 20 on BarPresses
-3 sets of MachineInclinePresses(inside grip) stack x 12 on each

Triceps
InclineDumbellExtensions- 85x30, 120x41, RunDaRack for 120x5/100x10/85x15/ 65x20/50x25/45x30/40x35/35x40/30x45/25x50/20x101 (most painful pump humanly possible)
LatMachinePressdown(like dips. this is one where I get creative on, since Im so limited on good machines. again, I train mostly in a garage) - stackx30, stackx33, stackx30
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, drop of reps: 10/14/failure then pumps

Todays workout was awesome. I had so many people that I mainly trained for bloodvolume. If not, the workout would've lasted 5 hours. The pumps and just crazy aggression are the most evident effects so far. My appetite is definately elevated with the RPM. Im loving the Neovar as I can feel myself going hypo about 25 minutes after dosing. Im looking forward to feeling the IGF-2 very soon as well. Off day tomorrow, and back/legs on friday.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed! Looking forward to seeing some long term results on RPM!!! :head:

Good luck!:dl:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5
off day (should be a training day, but work screwed that up)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 (I actually got in a quick one today)

Biceps
I was very pressed for time so I did 2 warmups and then a drop starting with the stack and going all the way down the line with 10 reps each. The 3 exercises were cable curls, lying reverse cable curls, and preacher curls. This workout wasshort, but I had some great pumps.

Overall Impressions so Far
So far, so good. The pumps were freaking unbelievable and my vascualrity is off the hook right now.:clean:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 6

Back
OneArmDumbellRows- 100x15, 120x20, 120x23
Superset LatMachineWidePull/SeatedRowMachine- 2 ss's of 15
Underhand (fairly-wide) Pulldowns- warmup, drop with 10reps on each of 4 weights
StraightArmPulldowns- warmup, triple drop with final weight done til failure(today that was 34)

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x4, 315x4, 405x8(Lost my muthaf**kin grip, but probably only 2 left in me)

My strength on Deads hasnt felt that good in quite some time. I can just look at a weight and get a pump. Its really hard to compare this to anything else, cause I've never really experienced this type of good agression/strength/pumps with anything and I've used everything. I seem to be more vascular by the day. I started this log in pretty good shape and by the end, I hope to be in beach(precontest type) shape. My weight was actually 226 today, so its down from the beginning, but the strength is up. How is that? Clearly, RPM is doing its job and with Neo, I think my carb intake could probably be a good bit higher, but we'll see. My libido is definately elevated and my sleep has been great the last two days. Im assuming this could be from the gh raising of IGF-2, but its still too early to tell. Sat is an off day, so the next update will be Sunday afternoon.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Side Note
Tomorrow, I will start with the new capsules(shiny and red). These are the real deal and the final product. Until now, I had been dosing 5 pills with any combination of purple/yellow. These are supposed to be stronger. HolyH*ll!!!! This is about to get real crazy. Ill post tommorrow with an update on the new version. Its not a workout day, but Ill still give feelings on mood/appetite etc..

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 7
off day

DAY 8

Shoulders/Traps
Dumbell Press- 50sx10, 85sx10, 100sx7, 85sx14
Dumbell Front Raise-35sx15, 45sx10, 50sx10, 50sx11
Side Lateral Pumps- 50sx41, 50sx27, 50sx31(all were failure)
Superset CableLaterals/BentCableLaterals- 2 sets of 20/20
Bench Press Machine Shrugs- 2 sets with stack for 10 reps (3second hold on each rep and hold for failure on final rep)
Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx8, 120sx8, 120sx10(same on holds)

Im now weighing 225 and Im stronger and more vascular than ever. My libido is through the roof. Im assuming my IGF-2 is kicking in with increased test and with they Ive slept my HGH levels could be elevated as well. The Osteo has my joints feeling like Ive never touched a weight which is awesome. The Neo is allowing for higher carb intakes while still recomping. As for RPM, Id put it as my top supplement right now. I dont want to ever work out again without it. Regardless of how you feel, you take it and your butt is ready to tear something out of da frame. I mean its just crazy. These new shiny red caps are even stronger than the beta version and thats saying something. Well unfortunately, I have 2 off days coming up, but wednesday it will be on, so look out for my next workout update. I feel great!!!!!!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 7
off day

DAY 8

Shoulders/Traps
Dumbell Press- 50sx10, 85sx10, 100sx7, 85sx14
Dumbell Front Raise-35sx15, 45sx10, 50sx10, 50sx11
Side Lateral Pumps- 50sx41, 50sx27, 50sx31(all were failure)
Superset CableLaterals/BentCableLaterals- 2 sets of 20/20
Bench Press Machine Shrugs- 2 sets with stack for 10 reps (3second hold on each rep and hold for failure on final rep)
Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx8, 120sx8, 120sx10(same on holds)

Im now weighing 225 and Im stronger and more vascular than ever. My libido is through the roof. Im assuming my IGF-2 is kicking in with increased test and with they Ive slept my HGH levels could be elevated as well. The Osteo has my joints feeling like Ive never touched a weight which is awesome. The Neo is allowing for higher carb intakes while still recomping. As for RPM, Id put it as my top supplement right now. I dont want to ever work out again without it. Regardless of how you feel, you take it and your butt is ready to tear something out of da frame. I mean its just crazy. These new shiny red caps are even stronger than the beta version and thats saying something. Well unfortunately, I have 2 off days coming up, but wednesday it will be on, so look out for my next workout update. I feel great!!!!!!

Looking good so far- the sleep benfits of the IGF-2 are immediate, and the test boosting effects usually kick in around day 6

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAYS 9/10
off days

DAY 11

Chest
Flat Bar Press- 135x20, 205x25, 255x15(again, tore my left pec and never got it repaired so reps it is on flat presses)
Incline Dumbell Flyes- 50sx12, 65sx10, 65sx10
Very Steep Incline End2End Flyes(arms completely straight) - 30sx12, 40sx12, 40sx12
Machine Incline Press- stack til failure (chest dead at this pt)

Triceps
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x20, 120x25(not my best #s. I was clearly weakened by carb depletion from the previous 2 days and doing my full chest workout b4 tri's as well)
LatMachine Dip Pressdowns- stack for 2 sets of 20
Rope Pressdowns- warmup, 2 sets til failure followed by pumps while keeping hands together
New Exercise: CableMachine Seated Rope Extensions: warmup, 2 sets of 12/11 with stack
Dips- bodyweight x 20

My strength wasnt where I'd thought it would be at today, but this is following 2 days of 50gs of carbs each day, so thats to be expected. Honestly, strength wasnt too far off, but I just expected a little more. My diet has been spot on. The vascularity on this stuff is sick. I dont know how else to describe it. Ive got a beach trip coming up in like 10 weeks and Ill be running this until then, if its the only supp. I can afford. Thats the value I put on RPM. The IGF-2 has fully kicked in. My sleep has been great. Its the best Ive had excluding highdosed phenibut which leaves you in a fog the day after. Tommorrow will be a day where Im not depleted as much so Im sure my numbers will be back up. Also, friday is deadlifts, so Im really looking forward to that. My weight is at 224 right now. I really dont care how much my lifts go up, but its nice to have something to counteract the dropoff of going lowcarb. RPM for life baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 11

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x12, 120x25, 120x27
Wide Pulldowns- 3 sets of 20
StraightArmPulldowns- warmup, set til failure
1 Arm CableRows(on crappiest machine on da Earth)- 2 sets of 20

Biceps
Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx12, 45sx12, 50sx9
Crossody Dumbell Hammer Curls- 3sets of 25 with 50s
1 Arm Spider Curls- 35x12, 30x15+pumps, 30x12+pumps
Standing Cable Curls- warmup, drop with 10 reps each til bottom of stack was reached and then gone til failure
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, 2 sets til failure

This is probably the most vascular Ive ever been and Im 225 instead of 209. Im just tickled PINK!!!! Tom. is deads/traps and legs. Update then...

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x6, 315x3, 405x2, 485x2, 405x4(on my first set of 405, my blister busted, so basically I was bleeding for this whole workout. It upped the intensity. I kinda liked it, but the grip strength certainly was less than normal.

Traps
Superset Front/Back Machine Shrugs- stack x 2sets of 10each(again 3sec hold at top and hold til failure on final rep)

Legs
(short on time) 3 trisets of Legextensions, calf raises, and Legcurls with 10 reps each

I didnt weigh today, so no update there. My fiance is always commenting on how much leaner I am and that means a lot. She sees me everyday and notices a difference, so Im very pleased. My joints are painfree with little to no popping. My veins are more noticeable than ever. My appetite is freaking crazy, and Im eating about 2.5lbs of meat per day just to keep it under control. Hey clean cals are good cals. My strength is better than it ever has been with me at this bodyweight. My pumps are painful every single workout which I love. I really cant complain at all. Libido, vascularity, and mood are all greatly elevated.

DAY 13
May 12 - MY BIRTHDAY - PROBABLY WILL BE SOME CHEATING AFTER I GET OFF OF WORK!!!!!
Also, its an off day. Update again on sunday.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
DAY 12

Deadlifts
135x10, 225x6, 315x3, 405x2, 485x2, 405x4(on my first set of 405, my blister busted, so basically I was bleeding for this whole workout.

DAY 13
May 12 - MY BIRTHDAY - PROBABLY WILL BE SOME CHEATING AFTER I GET OFF OF WORK!!!!!
Also, its an off day. Update again on sunday.
Nice pulls, Ugab! Bleeding an all, huh? :head:

Happy Birthday!

:drunk: :cheers: :djparty:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. It hurt like a mofo, but its all good. No pain, no gain, right

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im looking forward to actually eating a few carbs on my offday. Im eating clean until I head out for mexican and then its cheesesteack burritos. I think Im trying for 5 or 6 just to get me started. OMG, I cant wait.

RPM(my libido through roof) + MysteryFatburner(my fiance's libdo throught roof) = VERY HAPPY UGAB

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Thanks man. Im looking forward to actually eating a few carbs on my offday. Im eating clean until I head out for mexican and then its cheesesteack burritos. I think Im trying for 5 or 6 just to get me started. OMG, I cant wait.

RPM(my libido through roof) + MysteryFatburner(my fiance's libdo throught roof) = VERY HAPPY UGAB

After 5 or 6 Cheesesteak burritos...:fart: :gas:...your fiance may need some "space" LOL

Hope you have fun tonight! :head:

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

WOW- that could get ugly!!!

Bout to take my two moms to the Melting Pot- should be damn good!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 14
(I should note that I only drink 1 to 2 times a year and yesterday was one of those times. I woke up on this day with the worst hangover humanly possible, so my workout just plain stunk)

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 40sx20, 50sx40, 65sx20, 85sx12
Dumbell Front Raise- 6 sets of 10 with 40s
Standing Dumbell Lateral Pumps- 4 sets til failure with 45s

Well, I felt like complete arse today, so there's not much to report here. I will say that my diet was actually completely on track other than the budlight which obviously is NOT part of my everyday meal plan. I plan on regrouping a little and attacking it hard on wednesday. My libido is really the only thing thats increased since the last update. It seems to increase everyday. I cannot wait to get in the gym on wednesday. Its on like Donky Kong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAYS 15/16
off days

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 17
Chest
Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 85sx12, 100sx14, 100sx16(I've been focusing so much more on stressing the muscle with chest that my strength is a little lower than normal, but I still feel 10times better than I normally do on a cut)
Triset of HiInclineFlye/LoInclineFlye/FlatFlye- 3 sets of 10reps each with 40s on all sets

Triceps
Dumbell Brainbusters- warmup, triple drop with weights of 40/30/20lbs til failure on each set.
Dumbell Incline Tricep Extensions- 50x50, 65x50(My lower back was just hurting like crazy on these so I couldnt go heavy)
StraightBar Pushdowns- warmup, 2 sets with stack til failure
Reverse Pressdowns- 2 sets w/stack till failure
LatMachine Dips- stack for 2 sets of 20

Im at 224 and the most ripped I have ever been. My waist is down another halfsize at least. My girl is all over me and just loves how lean and veiny I am. My strength is pretty much where it was a few months back when I was at 251, so thats just freaking crazy. I am sleeping like a baby every single night, which Im sure is from the IGF-2. My joints are still completely painfree which means Osteo is doing its job. The leanness and hardness can be attributed to RPM and Neovar. Id compare this to the way Ive felt with Epi/trn/zol as far as hardness, but with great mood and zero sides like lowered libido and raised bpressure. Im actually in full 'beach' shape and Im like 9 weeks out. I always do a nice precontest type of diet for the 12 weeks before my trip, but with the Neo/RPM on board, Im considering upping my carb intake and possible leanbulking all the way til the trip. I think Neo will allow for some excess carbs and RPM's hardening effects might let me gain a few lbs while still lowering by bf%. Man, Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Dirk, if you'd like me to continue this all the way til my trip, I'd be happy to purchase my own RPM/Neo/Osteo and IGF-2 and log it for ya to show my gratitude for you letting me test. Let me know man. By the way man, I got a few more samples for ya, so look for another package by the end of next week.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 18

Biceps
Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, 50sx8, 50sx8 then drop to 30sx30
Standing Alternates- 35sx25, 35sx25, 35sx25
Crossbody Hammer Curls- 50sx20, 50sx20
1 Arm Spider Curls- 30x15, 35 til failure and with pumps until I could not move the weight at all
Low Bar Cable Curls- warmup, stackx15, RundaRack with 6 different weights and for 10reps each and last set was til failure
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop of reps 15/20/50 with rest/pause on final weight.

I somehow managed to screw up my back up fairly badly, so I went light today, so I wouldnt add to the problem. It actually hurt just to do standing curls at all. My training partner is a chiro/massage therapist, so I think hes got me straight, but if not, Ill just skip deads this week. Anyways, things are still going great. Im looking forward to upping my carb intake and trying to hit some PRs in the coming workouts. Next week will be the beginning of my increased carb setup. Im hoping to maintain my weight and increase my strength and hardness as much as possible. Im not sure what Ill be training tommorrow, but next week Ill be switching my normal split since its time to do so. I change my routine about every 8 weeks to keep my body guessing. I just ordered me another bottle of RPM. I havent decided yet If I'll continue with this current stack after my one month mark, but Ill log it regardless. Im consdering a few different stacks, but Ill post when I make my final decision. Update coming tommorrow....

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
DAY 17
Chest
Flat Dumbell Press- 50sx30, 85sx12, 100sx14, 100sx16(I've been focusing so much more on stressing the muscle with chest that my strength is a little lower than normal, but I still feel 10times better than I normally do on a cut)
Triset of HiInclineFlye/LoInclineFlye/FlatFlye- 3 sets of 10reps each with 40s on all sets

Triceps
Dumbell Brainbusters- warmup, triple drop with weights of 40/30/20lbs til failure on each set.
Dumbell Incline Tricep Extensions- 50x50, 65x50(My lower back was just hurting like crazy on these so I couldnt go heavy)
StraightBar Pushdowns- warmup, 2 sets with stack til failure
Reverse Pressdowns- 2 sets w/stack till failure
LatMachine Dips- stack for 2 sets of 20

Im at 224 and the most ripped I have ever been. My waist is down another halfsize at least. My girl is all over me and just loves how lean and veiny I am. My strength is pretty much where it was a few months back when I was at 251, so thats just freaking crazy. I am sleeping like a baby every single night, which Im sure is from the IGF-2. My joints are still completely painfree which means Osteo is doing its job. The leanness and hardness can be attributed to RPM and Neovar. Id compare this to the way Ive felt with Epi/trn/zol as far as hardness, but with great mood and zero sides like lowered libido and raised bpressure. Im actually in full 'beach' shape and Im like 9 weeks out. I always do a nice precontest type of diet for the 12 weeks before my trip, but with the Neo/RPM on board, Im considering upping my carb intake and possible leanbulking all the way til the trip. I think Neo will allow for some excess carbs and RPM's hardening effects might let me gain a few lbs while still lowering by bf%. Man, Im in heaven!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:woohoo:

Dirk, if you'd like me to continue this all the way til my trip, I'd be happy to purchase my own RPM/Neo/Osteo and IGF-2 and log it for ya to show my gratitude for you letting me test. Let me know man. By the way man, I got a few more samples for ya, so look for another package by the end of next week.

Another package!!! Kick ass!!! Getting that first one was like X-mas ;)

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 19

Triceps
Dumbell Brainbusters- 3 sets til failure
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 2 sets til failure

Legs
Leg Extensions- warmup, triple drop til failure on each
Leg Curls- warmup, 2 sets of 12 w/stack
Calf Raises- Unable to do, because my back was killing me and we dont have a seated version.

Deadlifts
didnt even try. Im gonna try some highdosed ibubrofen and a lot of ice for the next 2 days. If that doesn't work, monday will be a doc's appt.

Well, my back hurts obviously. Basically, I did what few exercises I could do without a ton of pain and went for bloodvolume mainly. Im still hard and vascular all over and Im still loving the 'feeling' of being on RPM. Unless you've tried it, you cant understand it. Hopefully, the back will heal up and then I can get back to my normal heavy weights.

DAY 20
Day off. Also, I will be planning my new split for next week and formulating my diet with some added carbs(mostly from ezekiel bread and oats). I plan on icing the he** outta my back and being in attack mode on Sunday. I cant wait for that work out. Ill update y'all when it concludes.

Side Note: LIBIDO IS CRAZY-ELEVATED NOW!!!!!!!:chick:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
thewilman- thanks for the tip man

DAY 21

Biceps/Triceps (together since I supersetted some)
Hammer Crossbody Curls- 50sx20, 85sx11, 50sx20
Triset of concentrationcurl/inclinecurl/standingalternates: 3 sets of 10reps each with 50/35/45
Superset Barbrainbusters/ClosegripPresses- 65x20/20, 115x12/20, 145x10/15, 85x30/23
Superset LyingReverseCableCurls/Pushdowns: 2 sets til failure on all
Superset StandingCableCurls/CableBrainbusters- 2 sets of 20 reps on all
HighCable1ArmCurls- 2 sets of 15

Well, all is great except for my freaking back. Im hoping I can get it healed up in the next 2 days. Thats my main concern for now. Other than that, I feel great, sleep great, and have no joint pain. Im loving it.

DAYS 22/23
They will be off days. My back just still isnt right. Im going to make an appt for Monday after work so I can see what the deal is. I can workout, but its just really painful to do any ex's standing. My spinal rectors are just killing me. Im guessing I rounded my back too much on the deads last week and that set it in motion. I didnt feel it hurting right then, but Ive been screwed since it started hurting the next day. I thought it was better. Last night I was feeling pretty good so I did some grappling, and Im assuming the triangle choke I got caught in wasnt too good for my back, but oh well, it was fun.

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very nice log thus far and great work in the gym.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to let everyone know that "Tommorrow, ITS ON!!!!". My back is fine. Im coming off 2 days off. I have a few guys coming to watch me train, just to see some of the weights I can move(the guys are like 150lbs). I have my new split layed out. I am ready to attack the gym! Seriously, this last week will be crazy. Im taking it to the next level starting with tom.'s workout.

UNCfan1

UNCfan1

Awards
  • Established
I would just like to let everyone know that "Tommorrow, ITS ON!!!!". My back is fine. Im coming off 2 days off. I have a few guys coming to watch me train, just to see some of the weights I can move(the guys are like 150lbs). I have my new split layed out. I am ready to attack the gym! Seriously, this last week will be crazy. Im taking it to the next level starting with tom.'s workout.
Awesome UGAB! Glad ur back is better.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Guys are coming to watch you work out???!!!

:bb2: :squat:

You animal!!!

Uh...me too...yeah, that's the ticket!!! I'm 165 :rofl: I got some guys that are in their low 100's comin' to watch me rip it up on RPM!!!

:head::head::head::head::head:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 24

Shoulders
Dumbell Press- 50sx20, 85sx12, 85sx14
Dumbell Front Raise- 35sx15, 45sx8, 50sx11
Side Lateral Pumps- 50sxfailure, 50sxfailure
GiantSets of bent cable laterals/standing cable laterals/front machine shoulder press/ back machine shoulder press- 1 set of 10reps each and 1 set of 15 reps each

Traps
Dumbell Shrugs- 120sx8, 120sx8(both sets are held 3 seconds at top of each rep and held til failure on final rep)
BenchPress Machine Shrugs- 2 sets with stack til failure(done with same technique as above)

Biceps
I just through one exercise in since I wont be hitting them anymore this week.
Lying Reverse Cable Curls- warmup, triple drop with reps of 8/12/101(holy he**, you talking about a painful pump)

My back is good now. My strength is up and (again) this is huge when Im cut down 29lbs from the weight I am most of the year. My waist continues to drop and my libido continues to rise. Im shredded, strong, and motivated. There's really not much more you can ask for from a stack. The craziest thing is that this isnt even hormonal. Man, it just doesnt get much better than this. My new motto in life is:

RPM'ER 4 LIFE BABY!!

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Did these guys go watch you? Did you give 'em a little SHOCK and AWE??? :head:

Glad your back is back at 100% :thumbsup:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Did these guys go watch you? Did you give 'em a little SHOCK and AWE??? :head:

Glad your back is back at 100% :thumbsup:
Nah man, they didnt come. They're the type that take a big and get all 'hoooge', but wont do anything that 'hurts'. It makes me sick!

Thanks man, Yeah my back is all healed up.

DAY 25

Chest
Flat Barbell Press- 135x20, 225x15, 250x10, 275x10, 185x20(felt ok on these. Man I miss my pre 'tornpec' days when I could just get under and get crazy. Oh well...)
Incline Dumbell Press- 65sx25, 85sx15, 100sx12
Trisets of HiIncline/LoIncline/Flat flyes: 40lbs x 10/10/10 and then 45's x 10/10/10

PUMPS ARE INSANE ON THIS STUFF!!!! I could just see my dang chest swelling like crazy even through my xxL dress of a shirt I was wearing. I love everything about this log. This has easlily been the most productive and easiest 'cut' of my life.

DIRK- U DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks again brotha!!!!:clap2:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 26

Back
One Arm Dumbell Rows- 100x12, 120x31
Superset WideGripPulldown/MachineRows- 2 sets of 15 each
WidePulldown- warmup, 2 sets til failure
StraightArm Pulldowns- warmup, drop of 8/12/33

Legs
3 Trisets of LegExtensions/LegPress/CalfRaise- reps of 10 each

I skipped Deads just to let my back rest up a little more. Workout was awesome on pumps. Vascularity continues to rise as my waist continues to shrink. Im not at my all time strongest, but I am at my all time strongest at this bodyweight and this far into my cut. I seriously dont know if I can ever go without RPM again. I consider it my super staple supplement. The benefits vs. side effects ratio is the best of any product I've used. I wish it didnt have to end, but at least my RPM will continue for quite a while.

DAY 27
off day. I will be watching my boy Chuck destroy Rampage on a nice 62 inch flatscreen plasma and it will be great. If Chuck loses, I will fall into a deep state of depression and I will take 10 RPMs and destroy Rampage myself. I will still be using my double barrel shotgun just so I dont have to get his blood all over me. I could take him without any weapons, but I just dont want to. I just spoke to Chuck and he will be dosing several RPM's pre-fight, so be sure to put your money on him. Update coming after Sundays workout.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
DAY 28
Chuck lost, so I am deeply sickened!!:sick: I actually did feel pretty rough on sunday(day28), so I postponed my arm workout until monday. Saturday night was kinda crazy. After chuck lost, I decided to have a nice grappling match with a BJJ blackbelt. Umm, yeah, not the greatest idea. I actually had him in a rearnaked, but he escaped. Right after that, I caught him in a textbook arm bar(I am very proud of this one), but he rolled with it and escaped. Shortly after, he had me in a choke, and I decided I would NOT tap. I did however wake up on the floor wondering what happened. So basically, Chuck and I both got our arses handed to us. Oh well, shiot happens!!

DAY 29

Biceps/Triceps
Incline Dumbell Curls- 35sx15, 45sx12, drop of 40sx10/30sx20 and 20sx30
Crossbody Hammer Curls- 3 sets of 20 with 50s
Superset of Dumbell Curls/Lying Dumbell Extensions- 30sx10 on both, then Big Superset Dropset of 45sx5/5, 35sx10/10, 30x15/15, and then 20sx10/50
Incline Dumbell Extensions- 85x30, 120x24

Well, this has been one amazing ride and I have ZERO complaints. I wish it didnt have to end, but I will be testing for ALRI next, so I am excited about that. My vascularity and lack of strength loss on such an extreme cut (right at 30lbs) has been stunning to say the least.

DAY 30(final day of log)
I will posting all my measurements and overall thought on the entire log. It will be very detailed and probably very long. I have a lot to say about this stack, and none of it is bad. DAY 30 is actually an off day, so thats sucks, but oh well. Look for my final analysis by wednesday afternoon at the latest. To AN, thanks again for the chance to test such an amazing nonhormonal stack. :woohoo:

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
FINAL ANALYSIS OF OSTEO/NEO/IGF-2 AND RPM

STARTING/ENDING STATS
Starting Weight:230
Ending Weight: 222(-8lbs)
Starting BF%: 9.65%
Ending BF%: 9.21%(-.44%)

INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS FROM EACH SUPPLEMENT
Osteobolin-C: I had ZERO joint pain and my chest(again previously torn pec) felt mostly painfree which is a BIG deal. I would put Osteo-C right up there with SuperCissus and Id probably go with which one gave the best value at my time of purchase. To sum it up, Osteo is a topnotch cissus product.

Neovar: I'm pretty much always recomping, so for me, this is the best creatine product on the market. Obviously, its much more as well. The banaba really makes adding carbs easy without adding fat. I know Neo is a strong product because I would feel myself going hypo right at 25 minutes after dosing. It was so pronounced that I actually stopped looking at the clock and starting going by 'feeling'(dry mouth, etc...). Neovar is very similar to Cialobol, but for me, Neovar is the way to go. I love the mood enhancement of Rhodiola and its much more important to me than slight estrogen control(as in the Cialobol). Also, with RPM in the mix, there's really no more help needed for controlling estrogen.

IGF-2: Ahh, my second favorite of this stack. Trust me, thats actually saying a LOT. I felt the testboosting effects pretty quick with this one. My libido was up and my overall 'feeling' of wellbeing was great. I also LOVED the sleep I got while using this product. I honestly feel that its worth buying over and over, just for that aspect. As far as comparisons go, I wouldnt really compare it to any other testboosters. Its just really different. I guess powerfull would be the closest to it, but to me, thats comparing apples and oranges, so I wont offer my comparison. I will say that the only product I would even think of choosing over this one in the 'nonhormonal testbooster' category would be MassFx. However, Im thinking both would make one killer stack, and I have some very nice ideas for my future supplement combos.

RPM: Ive have only said that a supplement was the 'best Ive ever used' one time. That was when I beta-tested YG(aka AnabolicPump). I am now putting RPM at the top of my list. Thats right, quote me, "RPM is the best supplement on the planet. You get vascularity, libido, and focus increases that are out of this world." Now for the details. With the first dose, I felt great pumps and focus. By the time I was 10 days in, my entire body was hardened considerably. I actually cut 8lbs and ended the 30 days stronger than I was when I started. As for libido, its freaking insane. My fiance will forever walk differently because of this experience. I cannot even tell you how much more veiny I am. I lost 8lbs and some bf, but that doesnt tell the true story. I actually, got much more vascular than the numbers would indicate. You take 5 RPMs, and then you go workout until you stop(not because you'd have to though), you feel motivated and confident(I know, its weird) and then you get home and make your significant other very happy. What more can you ask for? Not much. Id give RPM an 11 out of 10. Its better than 10!!!!!!1

OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MY RECOMP WITH AN
It was an incredible ride and one that I will certainly duplicate soon. I felt great the entire time. I had no side effects. I had great strength and mood while eating very few carbs and cutting a good bit. I truly believe that this stack is the best you can get while staying nonhormonal. I know AnX stack of MassFx/Retain2.0/Hyper2.0 is great and its close, but Applied takes it because AX doesnt have RPM in it. OMG!! The supplement stacks we will be able to make with RPM. Applied is truly closing the gap on hormonal products. My rating is a 10of 10. Seriously, it just doesnt get any better.

TO DIRK AND APPLIED
Thank you very much for the chance to test such an amazing stack. You guys truly are a classact and I wont forget all you've done for me. If there's anything I can do to repay you guys, let me know. Thanks again!!!!!!!

To everybody else that followed my log, thanks for all the encoragement!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
FINAL ANALYSIS OF OSTEO/NEO/IGF-2 AND RPM

STARTING/ENDING STATS
Starting Weight:230
Ending Weight: 222(-8lbs)
Starting BF%: 9.65%
Ending BF%: 9.21%(-.44%)

INDIVIDUAL BENEFITS FROM EACH SUPPLEMENT
Osteobolin-C: I had ZERO joint pain and my chest(again previously torn pec) felt mostly painfree which is a BIG deal. I would put Osteo-C right up there with SuperCissus and Id probably go with which one gave the best value at my time of purchase. To sum it up, Osteo is a topnotch cissus product.

Neovar: I'm pretty much always recomping, so for me, this is the best creatine product on the market. Obviously, its much more as well. The banaba really makes adding carbs easy without adding fat. I know Neo is a strong product because I would feel myself going hypo right at 25 minutes after dosing. It was so pronounced that I actually stopped looking at the clock and starting going by 'feeling'(dry mouth, etc...). Neovar is very similar to Cialobol, but for me, Neovar is the way to go. I love the mood enhancement of Rhodiola and its much more important to me than slight estrogen control(as in the Cialobol). Also, with RPM in the mix, there's really no more help needed for controlling estrogen.

IGF-2: Ahh, my second favorite of this stack. Trust me, thats actually saying a LOT. I felt the testboosting effects pretty quick with this one. My libido was up and my overall 'feeling' of wellbeing was great. I also LOVED the sleep I got while using this product. I honestly feel that its worth buying over and over, just for that aspect. As far as comparisons go, I wouldnt really compare it to any other testboosters. Its just really different. I guess powerfull would be the closest to it, but to me, thats comparing apples and oranges, so I wont offer my comparison. I will say that the only product I would even think of choosing over this one in the 'nonhormonal testbooster' category would be MassFx. However, Im thinking both would make one killer stack, and I have some very nice ideas for my future supplement combos.

RPM: Ive have only said that a supplement was the 'best Ive ever used' one time. That was when I beta-tested YG(aka AnabolicPump). I am now putting RPM at the top of my list. Thats right, quote me, "RPM is the best supplement on the planet. You get vascularity, libido, and focus increases that are out of this world." Now for the details. With the first dose, I felt great pumps and focus. By the time I was 10 days in, my entire body was hardened considerably. I actually cut 8lbs and ended the 30 days stronger than I was when I started. As for libido, its freaking insane. My fiance will forever walk differently because of this experience. I cannot even tell you how much more veiny I am. I lost 8lbs and some bf, but that doesnt tell the true story. I actually, got much more vascular than the numbers would indicate. You take 5 RPMs, and then you go workout until you stop(not because you'd have to though), you feel motivated and confident(I know, its weird) and then you get home and make your significant other very happy. What more can you ask for? Not much. Id give RPM an 11 out of 10. Its better than 10!!!!!!1

OVERALL IMPRESSION OF MY RECOMP WITH AN
It was an incredible ride and one that I will certainly duplicate soon. I felt great the entire time. I had no side effects. I had great strength and mood while eating very few carbs and cutting a good bit. I truly believe that this stack is the best you can get while staying nonhormonal. I know AnX stack of MassFx/Retain2.0/Hyper2.0 is great and its close, but Applied takes it because AX doesnt have RPM in it. OMG!! The supplement stacks we will be able to make with RPM. Applied is truly closing the gap on hormonal products. My rating is a 10of 10. Seriously, it just doesnt get any better.

TO DIRK AND APPLIED
Thank you very much for the chance to test such an amazing stack. You guys truly are a classact and I wont forget all you've done for me. If there's anything I can do to repay you guys, let me know. Thanks again!!!!!!!

To everybody else that followed my log, thanks for all the encoragement!

Thank YOU- great review, and great stack suggestions- you are the jedi master of supplement knowledge (you know every brand on the market and then some!!)- seriously, between Ug, Lanbane, and Buff-Hunk, you guys have tried everything out there, and can give, in detail, all the pros and cons!!!

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Thank YOU- great review, and great stack suggestions- you are the jedi master of supplement knowledge (you know every brand on the market and then some!!)- seriously, between Ug, Lanbane, and Buff-Hunk, you guys have tried everything out there, and can give, in detail, all the pros and cons!!!
It was truly my pleasure man. JediMaster, hmm, I like the sound of that. Thanks for the compliment. Coming from you it means a lot. Thanks again for all you've done for me.

thewilman

thewilman

Awards
  • Established
Good log, U. :thumbsup: Nice results.

I love RPM, so I think this may be next for me after the Pro-A test.

ugab37

ugab37

Awards
  • Established
Good log, U. :thumbsup: Nice results.

I love RPM, so I think this may be next for me after the Pro-A test.
Yeah, Ill have to suffer without for a little while, but Pro-Anabol looks great so Im looking forward to my run. Speaking of that, good luck with your log as well bro!!