Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

ABOUT THE HOBBIT:

Height:5'7"
Weight:155
Bf%:6-8% (It is 6% w/ calipers....so probably 8-9%)
Bench:235 lbs x1
Squat:305 lbs x6
Deadlift:349 lbs x1

Background: I really got into lifting when i attended an off-season training camp when i was 13. I saw great gains over those 6 weeks and i was hooked.

Lifting Schedule:

Sunday-OFF
Monday-Shoulders/Calves
Tuesday-Biceps/Triceps
Wednesday-Chest/Back
Thursday-Legs
Friday-Shoulders/Calves
Saturday-Biceps/Triceps

Cardio:

All of my life I have done a ton of cardio, whether thats with sports or just on my own. I ran track through junior high/high school, and played football/basketball/baseball in high school, so i just got used to running all year. After high school i got into triathlons, and obviously did a lot of cardio. I am now just focusing on lifting weights, and keeping my heart healthy. My cardio sessions are 40 minutes on the elliptical.

Supplements:

1) Optimum Nutrition; Opti-MEN
2) Optimum Nutrition; %100 Casein
3) Dymatize; ISO-100 Whey Isolate
3) NOW Foods; Fish Oil
4) Athletic Edge Nutrition; IntraXCell
5) Athletic Edge Nutrition; SteelEdge

6) Scivation; Xtend
7) Controlled Labs; Green MAGnitude
8) SNS; Inhibit-E
9) SNS; Reduce-XT

Food:

My diet consists of: Oatmeal, brown rice, whole wheat bread, whole wheat wraps, whole wheat pasta, egg-whites, chicken breast, turkey breast, salmon, cod, cottage cheese, all-natural peanut butter, and lots of vegetables.

Water Intake: 1.5-2 gallons

Log Expectations

What you can expect from me:

1) Daily updates.
2) Honest feedback.
3) Positive attitude.
4) Hard work in the gym.

What you WILL NOT see from me:

1) Lack of motivation.
2) Bashing/talking bad about another company and/or forum member.

What I want from you:

1) Tips/suggestions on how to improve what I am doing.
2) Keep the bashing of forum members/companies out of this log.
3) Enjoy this experience with me.

LET'S ROCK THIS LOG! :head:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

Inhibit-E™ is an anti-aromatase/anti-estrogen that also has the unique ability to naturally raise testosterone levels.

Inhibit E™ can be used:
On cycle*
During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy)*
As Part of a Natural Prohormone Free Testosterone Boosting Regimen*
As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle*

Inhibit E™ is commonly used for:
Reducing Estrogen Levels*
Optimizing Testosterone Production*

How does it work?
In layman’s terms, the active ingredient in Inhibit-E™ binds to the site of the aromatase enzyme rendering it inactive, which in turn reduces the body’s ability to produce estrogen. This reduction in estrogen production leads to reduced amounts of circulating estrogen which leads to an indirect increase in testosterone levels.
Let’s Examine the Potential Uses:
On Cycle – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more.

During PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) – Inhibit-E™ can be used for its anti-estrogen properties to help prevent estrogen related side effects such as water retention, gyno, and more. Another important role that Inhibit-E™ plays in PCT is optimizing testosterone production, which is critical in the PCT phase to help not only keep gains made while on cycle, but in order to ensure continued progress.

As Part of a Natural (Prohormone Free) Testosterone Boosting Regimen - Inhibit-E™ is useful as part of this type of supplement regimen to bodybuilders as well as other individuals that suffer from decreased levels of testosterone due to age and other variables. In terms of bodybuilding purposes, increased levels of testosterone contribute to increased lean muscle, increased strength, and more.

As Part of a Fat Loss Cycle - Inhibit-E™ can also be useful in a male’s fat loss cycle. Increased levels of estrogen can contribute to fat storage, especially in problematic areas. Now, keep in mind that is not to say that it will help every individual that takes it in terms of fat loss, but in those that it does, they may deem this a nice extra benefit.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

Reduce XT™ is a novel supplement introduction into the realm of ‘cortisol blockers.’ In a category so overwhelmed with marketing hype and false claims, many individuals discounted this category of supplements altogether.

At Serious Nutrition Solutions, we have always been dedicated to bringing our consumers top notch products, and Reduce XT™ is such a product.

Reduce XT™ is primarily to be used in addition to diet and exercise to help blunt cortisol release, which in turn may lead to many positive benefits including increased fat loss, increased lean muscle tissue, muscle retention while dieting, and a host of other benefits.

A simple way to put it would be to say that Reduce XT™ is to be used as a supplement to help you achieve the results you deserve through your diet and exercise program by helping you keep your hard earned muscle gains, maximizing your fat loss progress, and helping you to achieve your individual body-composition goals.

So What’s in a Name Anyways?

Reduce XT™ earned its name because of its multiple functions in terms of:

Reducing Cortisol which can lead to a reduction in body-fat (especially in problem areas such as the lower abdominals, love handles, etc.)
Reducing Appetite
Reducing Cortisol which can contribute to increased lean muscle tissue
Reducing Estrogen slightly, which makes Reduce XT ™ excellent for PCT (Post Cycle Therapy), especially when stacked with Inhibit-E™

Reduce XT™ is used for:
Fat Loss*
Appetite Suppression*
Building Lean Muscle*
Retaining Muscle Tissue* (i.e. Anti-Catabolic)
Lean Bulking* (i.e. building muscle without accumulating fat)
As a PCT (Post Cycle Therapy) aid*
Properties:
Cortisol Blocking*
Anti-Catabolic*
Slightly Anti-Estrogenic*

Reduce XT™ contains a novel compound designed to help aid individuals in attaining their body-composition goals. Building lean muscle tissue and losing fat are achieved through hard work in both diet and exercise, but your body’s response mechanism for putting it through this hard work is not what many people realize it to be. Think of it as your body inadvertently sabotaging your potential from obtaining maximum yield benefits from all your hard work, sort of like running in place. You work hard through diet and exercise to build muscle but your body releases a hormone to break it down in response to your hard work. You eat right and/or train properly trying to lose fat, but your body releases a hormone to that can make you add more in response to your hard work. Many think of this effect as almost like running in place, you can try really hard but you just don’t get anywhere.

That is where supplements come into play. Reduce XT™ supplementation may aid in helping suppress cortisol levels, thereby allowing individuals to maximize their individual results from their diet and/or exercise routines.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
DAY# 1

CARDIO; 40 MIN (135-145bpm)

If you follwed my last log, you know that I watch SportsCenter (ESPN) and Mike & Mike (ESPN 2) while I do my low-intensity cardio. I use the elliptical machine because I had most of the cartilage removed from my right knee, when I had reconstructive surgery 3 years ago.......anyways, all of the elliptical machines at Tech have their own TV :p Today the main topic was the NFL Draft.....I'm glad its over so everyone can stop speculating on who teams are going to draft.

WORKOUT; SHOULDERS/ABS (45 MIN)

Clean & Press: 3x10(105lbs)
Arnold Press: 3x10(35's)
Front Raise: 3x8(30's)
Lateral Raise: 3x12(30's)
Smith Machine Shrugs: 3x10(230lbs)
Hammer Press: 3x10(150lbs)
Upright Row: 3x8(85lbs)

Leg Raises: 3x15
AB Machine: 2x15(110lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- N/A
C) Weight/muscle/BF -N/A
D) Libido- Actually higher today.
E) Appearance- N/A
F) Acne- N/A
G) Sore joints- N/A

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-1 pill an hour pre-workout.
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #2

Cardio; 40 MIN (130-145bpm)

Mike & Mike did an Arena football game in Chicago last night, so they were at some random studio this morning for their show......it was funny as usual, and they had tons of great guests on.

WORKOUT; ARMS/CALVES (45 MIN)​

Preacher Curls: 1x10(85lbs) 2x8(85lbs)
SUPERSET
Scull Crushers: 2x8(85lbs) 1x10(85lbs)

Incline Hammer Curls: 3x10(30's)
SUPERSET
DB Kickbacks: 3x8(30's)

Pull-Ups w/ 45lbs: 3x6
SUPERSET
Dips w/ 70lbs: 3x15

Cable Curls: 3x10(110lbs)

Seated Calf Raises: 3x15(220lbs)
Standing Calf Raises: 2x15(220lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- N/A
C) Weight/muscle/BF - Possibly shedding water.
D) Libido- Actually higher today.
E) Appearance- N/A
F) Acne- N/A
G) Sore joints- N/A

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Aweee look at those cute little calves!!! :D :D :rofl::stick:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #3

I CANT BELIEVE that the Warriors let the Mavs back in the game last night! :eek: They had a chance to end the series, having the lead in the last 3 minutes of the game......BUT.....Dirk scored 12 out of the Mavs final 15 points, leading the MAvs on a 15-0 run to end the game.....game 6 tomorrow night: 10:30pm EDT.

WORKOUT; CHEST/BACK (55 MIN)​

Deadlifts: 1x8(165lbs) 3x3(320lbs)

Hammer Strength Bench: 3x8(190lbs)
SUPERSET
BB Rows: 3x8(155lbs)

Incline DB Press: 3x8(65's)
SUPERSET
Wide Grip Pull-Ups: 1x12(BW) 2x10(BW)

DB Fly: 2x8(45's)
SUPERSET
Seated Row: 1x8(150lbs) 1x10(150lbs)

Incline DB Fly: 2x8(40's)
SUPERSET
Reverse Fly: 2x8(30's)

Cable Crossover: 2x8(120lbs)
SUPERSET
Reverse Pulldown: 2x8(110lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
E) Appearance- More Vascular
F) Acne- Noticed one new pimple.
G) Sore joints- N/A

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
MAN you have some nice cuts! I hope to get down to that level! Are you trying to bulk up some pounds? After reading the Post's I cant come up with any other possibility b/c your already shreded down! and Looking great man! Ill be following the log. I wish more ppl would post up pics, Id rather see the gains then to only read the gains.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
MAN you have some nice cuts! I hope to get down to that level! Are you trying to bulk up some pounds? After reading the Post's I cant come up with any other possibility b/c your already shreded down! and Looking great man! Ill be following the log. I wish more ppl would post up pics, Id rather see the gains then to only read the gains.
Thanks for the kind words Pump :) I am more/less recomping. I have never been good at straight "bulking/cutting." My diet/cardio/workout protocol has me gaining strength/lean mass, while slowly losing fat. I want to eventually get up to 160-165lbs at the same bf%.

I will post "after" pics as well :D :cheers:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #4

Well, the Lakers got knocked out last night.....Steve Nash should win the MVP again, but unfortunately I dont think that's going to happen :( Mike & Mike are moving to a new HD studio on Monday, so that should be cool.

WORKOUT; LEGS (50 MIN)​

Squats: 1x8(205lbs) 3x8(265lbs)

SLDL: 3x8(170lbs)
SUPERSET
Standing Calf Raises: 3x15(225lbs)

BB Lunges: 3x6(175lbs)
SUPERSET
Seated Calf Raises: 3x15(225lbs)

Leg Press: 3x12(550lbs)

Leg Extension: 3x8(210lbs)
SUPERSET
Hamstring Curl: 3x10(110lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- Noticed one new pimple.
G) Sore joints- N/A
H) Agression- Much more aggresive during workouts!

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Sick being more aggresive is always a good thing! Esp. for me b/c Im so damn laid back on so much stuff. It really helps me train harder then I usally do! Thats some good feedback for this stack!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #5

:eek: The Warriors did it! WOW....someone needs to teach Dirk the heimlich maneuver....HE CHOKED!!!!! The Kentucky Derby is tomorrow afternoon, and Mike & Mike were at Churchill Downs today doing the show.....it was good.

WORKOUT; SHOULDERS/ABS (40 MIN)​

Standing BB Overhead Press: 1x12(80lbs) 3x8(100lbs)
Upright Rows: 2x10(80lbs)
Smith Machine Shrugs: 2x10(230lbs)

Leg Raise: 2x12
Ab Machine: 2x15(110lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
C) Weight/muscle/BF - Looking leaner.
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- Skin clearing up :)
G) Sore joints- Nope

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
NICE LEGS!

:stick:

:toofunny:

Signed,

Wulf

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Alright man solid work out!
Is your agression up all the time or just when you hit the gym? I had a problem on Predator with agression, I would get so mad at stupid stuff it was really not good. But Holy hell did it help with gym focus and all you wanted to do was hit heavy weight!
Keep it up brother!

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Alright man solid work out!
Is your agression up all the time or just when you hit the gym? I had a problem on Predator with agression, I would get so mad at stupid stuff it was really not good. But Holy hell did it help with gym focus and all you wanted to do was hit heavy weight!
Keep it up brother!
It's weird.....I am the most laid back guy ever....but once I start lifting weights, I get VERY AGGRESSIVE :mad: ...and it lasts for about an hour or so after I am through lifting. But, I do not have constant "rage," from this stack....only in the gym :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #6

This morning there was a bunch of talk about the Kentucky Derby and things of that nature on SportsCenter....but they did have some great highlights too.....the Nets beat the Raptors last night to win the series & they had a cool segment on the old Bulls vs. Pistons rivalry :cool:

Incline DB Curls: 3x12(30's)
SUPERSET

Preacher Curls: 3x8(85lbs)
SUPERSET

Pull-Ups: 3x6(BW+45lbs)
SUPERSET
Dips: 3x15(BW+80)

21's: 2x21(60lbs)

Standing One-Leg Calf Raises: 3x15(220lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
C) Weight/muscle/BF - Leaner.
D) Libido- 8/10
E) Appearance- More Vascular/leaner
G) Sore joints- Nope
H) Agression- Much more aggresive during workouts!***

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

***I TORE up the weights today.....I got into the gym and had one of the best workouts ever. I felt like I needed to either curl the dumbells or throw them at the mirror......either one would have satisfied me, but I decided to curl them :) Serisouly though.....my aggression during my workouts is off the charts! :cool:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #7

Cardio; 20 MIN (HIIT)

Today is my "off day" from the weights, so I throw HIIT in my routine for fun. I warmed up for 5 minutes, then did 10 HIIT intervals, then cooeld down for another 5 minutes. It was pretty hard, but it was nice to sweat a bit :)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
E) Appearance- More Vascular/leaner
G) Sore joints- Nope
I) Hunger- 15/10 :eek:

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

WOW!!! My hunger is OFF THE CHARTS TODAY! Not kidding, every time I eat, I am hungry 5 minutes afterwards. Is this because of the stack, or just random?

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
hahaha awsome I havent really been hungry all day! I ate 1 big meal at like 1:30 @ my gf's grandparents for her birthday! Other then that I just ate a egg and cheese sandwich, and some egg's on the side!
So how many times did you eat today?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
hahaha awsome I havent really been hungry all day! I ate 1 big meal at like 1:30 @ my gf's grandparents for her birthday! Other then that I just ate a egg and cheese sandwich, and some egg's on the side!
So how many times did you eat today?
six! :food: Every 2-3 hours :) Hopefully today I will have a reasonable appetite :p

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #8

Well nothing could have been cheesier than Roger Clemens announcement at the Yankee game yesterday! Anyways, Mike & Mike moved to their new HD room and the set looks very nice :cool: They also had a very interesting bit on Willie Mays and his views on Bonds this morning on SC.

WORKOUT; CHEST/BACK/ABS (60 MIN)​

Deadlifts: 1x8(165lbs) 2x4(320lbs)

Hammer Strength Bench: 1x10(190lbs) 2x8(190lbs)
SUPERSET

Incline DB Press: 1x10(65's) 2x8(65's)
SUPERSET

SUPERSET
Seated Row: 3x12(150lbs)

Incline DB Fly: 2x8(40's)
SUPERSET
Reverse Fly: 2x8(30's)

SUPERSET

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- Set a PR on Deads :cool:
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
E) Appearance- More Vascular.
F) Acne- None.
G) Sore joints- N/A
H) Aggression- 9/10
I) Hunger-Normal :)

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #9

Cardio; 30 MIN (130-145bpm)

This morning I had to do my cardio and workout in one trip to the gym :( AND my workout was LEGS!!! AHHH......it was hard, but I did it. I worked my legs first, then moved to the elliptical and got 30 minutes in on it. I didnt want to over-do-it on my ole legs, so I stopped after 30 minutes :D

WORKOUT; LEGS (40 MIN)​

SUPERSET

SUPERSET

SUPERSET

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- Seem to be a little stronger.
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- Clear skin.
G) Sore joints- N/A
I) Hunger- Normal.

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
What is it with you and your ole legs? lol I do my cardio before b/c it warms up the legs! Har Har Har.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #10

I got a membership at Gold's Gym for the summer, and I went this morning for the first time and got my cardio in. I'm not going to sit here and lie to ya'll and tell you that the cardio machines are as nice as the ones back at Tech, but they aren't too shabby.....I just done have a personal TV :( No worries, the community TV's had SportsCenter on, and I still got to watch the highlights like usual. Bonds hit # 745 last night....not happy about that, but he is going to break the record....what can you do? I am reading Game of Shadows right now, and I want to finish it before he passes Aaron. I have about 100 pages left....prob finish it by next week :D

WORKOUT; SHOULDERS/ABS (50 MIN)​

Standing BB Overhead Press: 1x12(80lbs) 3x8(100lbs)
Hammer Strength Press: 2x10(80lbs)

Rope Crunches: 2x15(110lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
C) Weight/muscle/BF - leaner.
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- ZERO.
G) Sore joints- Nope.
I) Hunger- In check :)

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Nice and I thought doing damn 20mins full blast was long for a warm up! Your doing dang 40mins!! Jeez, as much as I like doing cardio I dont like it that much! lol

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Nice and I thought doing damn 20mins full blast was long for a warm up! Your doing dang 40mins!! Jeez, as much as I like doing cardio I dont like it that much! lol
LOL, I actually do cardio in the morning and workout around noon/1pm :) I just write all my workout stuff for the day in one post......but I certainly dont go 40 min, then try to lift :p :D

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #11

Cardio was fun this morning and I am getting used to the atmosphere at my new gym :D I took 3 caps of my RPM sample this morning before cardio, and had a ton of energy throughout the whole session....Anyways, Maddox and Smoltz faced each other last night, and Maddox hit the first pitch he saw from Smoltz...LOL....the highlight was pretty funny....

SUPERSET

E-Z Bar Curls: 3x8(85lbs)
SUPERSET

Cable Curls: 3x8(100lbs)
SUPERSET
Rope Press: 3x10(100lbs)

Concentration Curls: 3x6(30's)

Donkey Raises (Machine): 2x15(200lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
E) Appearance- More Vascular/leaner.
G) Sore joints- Nope.
I) Hunger- In Check.

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

magx

Awards
so to sim up, so far it seems you're experiencing much more agression (in the gym) and looking leaner. Nice.

No crazy strength increaes to speak of though?

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
so to sim up, so far it seems you're experiencing much more agression (in the gym) and looking leaner. Nice.

No crazy strength increaes to speak of though?
Not at this point....though I did get a PR on deadlifts last week....I have not experienced an increase in strength overall though. Its only day #11....MUCH more time :) :cheers:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #12

TRUE STORY: I didnt realize it until I got on the elliptical and got my settings the way I like them......NOT ONE TV in Gold's had SportsCenter or Mike & Mike on!....worst part about it was......the TV in front of me was on the GOLF channel. Enough said.

WORKOUT; CHEST/BACK/ABS (55 MIN)​

DB Bench: 3x10(75's)
SUPERSET

Incline DB Press: 1x10(65's) 2x8(65's)
SUPERSET

SUPERSET
Seated Row: 3x12(150lbs)

BB Bench: 2x8(185lbs)
SUPERSET
Db Rows: 2x8(80's)

SUPERSET

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- None.
G) Sore joints- N/A
H) Aggression- 9/10
I) Hunger-Normal :)

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
I know your pain! It really sux being stuck on a machine running with ****ty tv shows on! It has happened to me many times, I usually will just scope the place out for 20mins, or just watch the distance go by on the screen.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #13

There are two Gold's here in Midland, and I went to the bigger one this morning to check it out......VERY NICE :cool: I will not be going to the older/smaller one anymore :D This one was two stories and had 6 BIG SCREEN TV's in the cardio section! Fortunately I got on a machine that had SportsCenter on a big screen right in front of it :D......Bonds is starting to get walked much more now that he is only 10 behind Aaron....didnt get a hit Friday or Saturday night.....and, I am almost through with Game of Shadows.

WORKOUT; LEGS (50 MIN)​

SUPERSET

SUPERSET

Leg Press: 2x12(530lbs)

SUPERSET

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- Seem to be a little stronger.
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
F) Acne- Clear skin.
G) Sore joints- N/A
I) Hunger- Normal.

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Sweet! The bigger the TV the better! I bet there are more females at the bigger gym too right? I dont understand the big deal with bonds.. If he is on steroids do they improve his eye hand coordination? Do they improve his reaction times so that he hits ball at the right time with the right amount of force to send the ball outta the park? Oh well just some of my 2cents on the whole deal.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Sweet! The bigger the TV the better! I bet there are more females at the bigger gym too right? I dont understand the big deal with bonds.. If he is on steroids do they improve his eye hand coordination? Do they improve his reaction times so that he hits ball at the right time with the right amount of force to send the ball outta the park? Oh well just some of my 2cents on the whole deal.
Yes, his fast twitch muscle fibers react A LOT FASTER than someone who is not using HGH, Test, "Cream" & the "Clear."

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi Sammmmm, looks like things have been treatin you good in here. That new gym sounds amazing :)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #14

Cardio; 30 MIN (130-145bpm)

I just did some low-intensity cardio today......I either do HIIT or a little LI cardio on Sundays....I have to do something or I feel lazy and terrible. Once your body becomes used/addicted to working out, you have to do it everyday (at least something) or you feel bad. My legs were EXTREAMLY SORE today....hams especially! I watched Outside the Lines on ESPN while doing my cardio.....its an interesting show.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #15

LOL....Kenny Mayne is my favorite anchor on SC....haha.....he is hilarious, "It's going down.......meet me at the athletic club......it's going down." He says that with a straight face...LOL.....if I was Stuart Scott, I wouldn't be able to keep it all together when Kenny adds jokes out of nowhere :icon_lol: Also, Mike & Mike had a hilarious story they were talking about....if you saw it, you know what I'm talking about....Greeny's son....Brian Cashmen...

WORKOUT; SHOULDERS/ABS (50 MIN)​

Standing BB Overhead Press: 1x12(80lbs) 3x10(100lbs)
Upright Row: 2x10(80lbs)

Rope Crunches: 2x15(110lbs)
Crunches: 2x15

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- Getting stronger.
B) Endurance- 8/10
C) Weight/muscle/BF - leaner.
D) Libido- 12/10
F) Acne- ZERO.
G) Sore joints- Nope.
H) Agression- I want to throw the DB's into the mirror :)
I) Hunger- In check :)

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
Hey I actually Saw that today as I was doing cardio! And yes that was funny as hell! Mixed couples.... I was like wtf then he started the story an I was like Ohhhh lol.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Hey I actually Saw that today as I was doing cardio! And yes that was funny as hell! Mixed couples.... I was like wtf then he started the story an I was like Ohhhh lol.
YES!!! At first I was REALLY CONFUSED :icon_lol: ....good stuff :D :toofunny:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

DAY #16

I have made friends with the guy that works the front desk at Gold's, and he lets me have the TV controller during cardio now :) It's awesome, because I just switch the TV in fron of me back and forth between ESPN and ESPN-2 :cool: Man, Chris Webber nailed Steve Nash into the scorers table last night! :eek: He ended up getting a two game suspension for it!....I have to admit though, Nash's face was hilarious when he hit the table...haha....he looked like he had been shot or something :D

E-Z Bar Curls: 3x8(85lbs)
SUPERSET

SUPERSET

Cable Curls: 3x8(100lbs)
SUPERSET
Rope Press: 3x10(100lbs)

21's: 1 set(60lbs)

Donkey Raises (Machine): 2x15(200lbs)

What-2-Watch-4:
A) Strength gains- N/A
B) Endurance- 8/10
D) Libido- 8/10
G) Sore joints- Nope.
I) Hunger- In Check.

SNS; Inhibit-E:
-2 pills with last meal.

SNS; Reduce-XT:
-1 pill upon waking.
-1 pill with last meal.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
My fellow hobbit is getting to be a beast :woohoo:

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
My fellow hobbit is getting to be a beast :woohoo:
Does this mean he can be called a :chick: magnet? And if so he must post up the :chick:'s pix from the gym!!

Some badass sets and he gets to change the channels!! The only thing I miss is the days when Mike the manager used to put the music to a hardcore rock station! That used to be fun, didnt need a mp3 player. Speaking of those Skirc what kinda MP3 player do you have?