Leviathan Review

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
Just thought id give a brief review of what i've experienced so far. Ive been taking the leviathan for about a week no and let me tell ya, this s#@$ works!! From the first dose i could notice the increased energy in no time. It is clean meaning no jitters or anxious feeling that i would get with the lipo 6. Im really starting to lean out now and i have no problem sleeping even if i take it at 5 or 6pm. I havent had any neg sides so far and dont plan on it....one more thing, the libido is sky high also :head: lol

GREAT PRODUCT PALO ALTO im going to order more asap!!!

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
THANKS MAN!

Thats GREAT to hear!!

Free sample still going for everyone who hasnt ordered one yet!
freesamples

Nutraplanet has a HUGE deal on PAL products right now.... only a few more days left!!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Just thought id give a brief review of what i've experienced so far. Ive been taking the leviathan for about a week no and let me tell ya, this s#@$ works!! From the first dose i could notice the increased energy in no time. It is clean meaning no jitters or anxious feeling that i would get with the lipo 6. Im really starting to lean out now and i have no problem sleeping even if i take it at 5 or 6pm. I havent had any neg sides so far and dont plan on it....one more thing, the libido is sky high also :head: lol

GREAT PRODUCT PALO ALTO im going to order more asap!!!
its a really good product i really like it. How many caps are you using ed?

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome review! I cant wait for my samples to come!!

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
its a really good product i really like it. How many caps are you using ed?
Im currently at 4 caps a day. 2 in the morning on an empty stomach and 2 around 2 or 3pm about 45 min before the gym. It makes me sweat like s*** so i know its working goood!

shifrain

Awards
4 Caps a Day ?Too much?

Is it working ?How much weight did u lose in how many days ?how many calories a day ?how many calories a day u burn ?Plz let us know.

Tx

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
i dont remember the exact numbers but it worked very well...i just ordered some of the reloaded and incarnate so im gonna give that a shot and im sure its going to work great.