1,3 Dimethylamylamine Report

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
I've been using this bulk product for a few days now, and I've given some to friends.

I have a very accurate scale, and have measured myself doses from 20mg. to 60mg.

I've dissolved in Orange Juice, Diet Coke, Protein Shake, and Red Bull.

I am convinced that putting the powder in 4-6 ounces of liquid and drinking speeds onset...the effects are felt much faster than AMP or bulk powder in caps. :woohoo:

I've taken my blood pressure at T+:30, +1:00, and +1:30, and only a slight increase (small enough to be statistically insignificant). It does speed up my pulse about 5-8 bpm.

I experience dry mouth and extreme appetite suppression.

The crash is not an ECA thing, but for me, more of a "damn, I'm really not moving as fast anymore" thing.

A friend of mine who has a on again/off again problem with an illegal white powder said the effects of 50mg. were very pleasing to him.

Will post more info as I have it. :head:

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the bp informtation, that's what I needed to hear. I'm liking it so far also. I've gone from 25 to about 33 mgs. The best I've felt from it was 33 mgs combined with 2 HEAT on an emptry stomach. I have a pretty high tolerance, and I build tolerance very quickly so I will probably give 50 mgs and no HEAT a try my next workout.

Jag

Jag

Awards
  • Established
Anyone know how many mg of 1,3-dimethylamylamine is in a single AMP cap?

Jag