time to get big serious log(HIGHSCHOOL ATHLETE)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
what time is it???time to get big!!!!​
ABOUT ME:eek:k i am currently a high school athlete weighing in at around 172 i play football and lacrosse(some golf on side).lacrosse season is over but will start summer travel league in summer, football practice now is 5 days a week mon-friday 2 hours an hour of lifting plus an hour of running, plus i am lifting during school because of weight lifting class.

DIET:I WILL POST EVERYTHING I EAT THAT DAY AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK

GOALS:MY GOAL IS TO DECREASE BODY FAT % WITHOUT LOSING STRENTH GET FASTER AND STRONGER I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.MY BODY FAT IS APPROXIMATELY 14% AHHH.:smite:

SUPPLEMENTS: sythan 6 choc./vin. , cell mass, and jungle warfare i am going to order BAD after the second or third week i want to buy and probably eventually will order Lipoderm Ultra,Poseidon, and white flood.​

WORKOUTS: i will post my workouts the weight etc. starting tomorrow subscribe and help me along thanks guys.

ANY ADVICE HELPS IM NEW TO THE GAME ITS TIME TO GET BIG AND SERIOUS!!!!
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
anyone subscribed come on i need the advice from the wise!!!

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Ok it is 4-24-07

Diet_morning: two pieces of whole wheat toast with natural penut butter,two scambled eggs and 1 egg white with a little lowfat chedder chese,glass of orange juice and my first jungle warfare

Snack:two scoops syntha 6 with water in the new blender bottle works great!

Lunch:apple,natural penut butter and low fat jelly sandwhich,nature valley granola bar(penut butter) raisons,bannana, celery sticks no dip.

Second snack and dinner to come lata tonigh

Workout:triceps only at weighlifting class
Close grip 90x10
90x10
90x10
Pushdowns 50x10
50x10
50x9
50x8
Skull crushers 75x9
75x9
75x8

Supplements_didn't really feel anything its just first day

Anything to add guys?????

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
diet: after lunch...after football and school i had an extreme juice smoothie(mango madness protein boast yum yum).bad bad on me i heated up a piece of veggie pizza that my parents had last weekend:pizza: im disappointed in myself

dinner_i had a sweet potato and i salad that had feta cheese,sunflower seeds, pear,lettuce, and i used sprtizer salad dressing 1 calorie per spray had bout 14.water to drink.no dessert

supplements: i had my three jungle warfare capsules today along with two scoops of syntha 6 and cellmass after each workout.

workout: had a leg day at football
squats 135x12
185x8
185x8
160x6
160x4

leg ext. 35 each footx10
35x9
35x9

leg curl 110x10
110x9
110x9

then i did quite a few lunges wit 35 dumbells in each hand

WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK ANYTHING I SHOULD CHANGE YES I KNOW IM WEAK LOL ANYONE?:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Looks like you need to add alot more protein to your diet as well as more calories in general. Try adding some more fat to your diet (Natty PB, Nuts, Avocados...) that will boost calories up

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed....

Definitely add more protein into your diet. I would recommend picking up a quality Whey Protein powder and taking it between your meals and post workout. ;)

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Weezy: If your lookn for a protein powder and you had talked previously about trying Poseidon. Check out nimbus's protein powder they are loaded with electrolytes and their hydration formula. Just an idea but definetly a way to get the best of both, I have heard they taste awesome to!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
Ok its 4-25-07
Diet_breakfeast:bowl of oatmeal with sweet n low,raisons,and protein powder.cup of oj

Postworkout:2 scoops of syntha 6 and 2 scoops of cell mass

Lunch_apple,carrots,natural penut and butter and jelly,carrots,apple,granola bar that has dried fruits and stuff in it.

Workout_today fpr some reason we don't have football so just 1 workout 2 day
I did biceps and forearms I might go to gym after school to do more upper
-Bicep burnout doing crazy 21 starting 70lbs and goin down 5 lbs down to the bar 15 lbs.
-did forearms with olympic bar and 5s on each side

Supplements_took jungle warfare after breakfeast and lunch,sythna 6 after workout going to take it after lunch,cell mass after workout.

WHAT YALL THINK?

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Weezy: Make sure your getting adequate rest and recovery time. Make sure your doing alot of compound exercises and not just isolation exercises. Once I switched to mostly all compounds I saw a huge difference in physique.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Ok its 4-25-07
Diet_breakfeast:bowl of oatmeal with sweet n low,raisons,and protein powder.cup of oj

Postworkout:2 scoops of syntha 6 and 2 scoops of cell mass

Lunch_apple,carrots,natural penut and butter and jelly,carrots,apple,granola bar that has dried fruits and stuff in it.

Workout_today fpr some reason we don't have football so just 1 workout 2 day
I did biceps and forearms I might go to gym after school to do more upper
-Bicep burnout doing crazy 21 starting 70lbs and goin down 5 lbs down to the bar 15 lbs.
-did forearms with olympic bar and 5s on each side

Supplements_took jungle warfare after breakfeast and lunch,sythna 6 after workout going to take it after lunch,cell mass after workout.

WHAT YALL THINK?
Keep the Protein up...shoot for around 200 grams per day minimum...with all the activity your perform, your going to need the added Protein to recover properly.

Workin

BAMF

Awards
Try adding more protien as well as calories in order to increase your strength also try to do push ups when you wake up and before you go to sleep. I would also suggest increasing your water intake so you stay hydrated. This will also help you to gain lean mass.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 4-26-07

diet_breakfast:1 cup of egg beaters southwest(cooked)small cup of coffee and some oj.

after first workout:sythan 6 2 scoops

lunch:peanut and butter sandwich(natty pb),apple, grapes, cashews, and can of tuna with crackers it was delicious and lots of water

after second workout:had cell mass 2 scoops

dinner:big dinner,salmon with cocktail, hamburger with bun =(onions,tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, asparagus, rice, and another can of tuna and crackers after too was still hungry!

supplements_took my three capsules of jungle warfare, cell mass, and syntha 6.

workout: at weight lifting class did chest b/c didn't to it yesterday and was doing lower at second football workout.

incline bench 95x10
115x8
115x8
120x6
did some flatbench dumbells
45x9
45x9
plus some work on traps
135 shrugsx10 3 sets

second workout at football:leg day
squat 135x15
185x10
195x8
195x6

leg curls 110x9
110x8
110x7

wall sits 4 sets of 45 seconds each

calf raises(says 300 lbs but been 2 other gyms where it says 300 and cant do it so...)
280x15
300x10
300x10

thoughts?????????

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today is 4-27-07
diet_breakfast:i ate some grits was taking a day off eggs

lunch:tuna,orange,grapes,and some chicken strips from school lunch line.

no protein shake no football practice today last day off before we pad up,today was cuts and im on,but i played tackle football with some friends.

dinner:yet to come

didnt lift today!!!!!

supplements: just had jungle warfare twice havent had dinner yet!nothing else

bkoguy07

bkoguy07

Awards
  • Established
So did you make the team? Or get cut? What... lol

powerhouse21

Awards
  • Established
ok today is 4-27-07
diet_breakfast:i ate some grits was taking a day off eggs

lunch:tuna,orange,grapes,and some chicken strips from school lunch line.

no protein shake no football practice today last day off before we pad up,today was cuts and im on,but i played tackle football with some friends.

dinner:yet to come

didnt lift today!!!!!

supplements: just had jungle warfare twice havent had dinner yet!nothing else
he said he made it if you read carefully

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
4-28-07
diet_breakfast:1 cup egg beaters,and water,bannana

workout:bicep crazy 21s burnout startin out 65 and takin 10 lbs off each set till just bar(15lbs)
bench:95x15
115x8
120x6
125x6

MY BICEPS ARE DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!

supplements:just took my first cpsule of JW havent ate lunch and dinner yet!

notes_i got a lot more weight up then normal i think it was JW starting to kick in:bow28:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
to clearify earlier i made the team, but because we are starting to practice 6 days a week, he decided to give us friday off.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok guys i will post my log for today later, but i just downloaded the fitday.com thing for 20 bucks and i am currently typin in custom foods off labels and now i will copy and paste my fitday thing after every log to show exact protein, carbs etc. thanks for help guys!

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Wait, what? You're taking Jungle Warfare? Isn't this product hormonal and recommended to those over 21, and clearly you are not 25, lol...

Anyways, I wish you all the best with your training...

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok got some bad news i am now grounded from computer till i can pay my mom back for supplements long story so i will probably get the log back up in a little bit with fitday.i miss yalls advice

Aoba

Awards
ok got some bad news i am now grounded from computer till i can pay my mom back for supplements long story so i will probably get the log back up in a little bit with fitday.i miss yalls advice
using jungle warfare in highschool is plain stupid.

:clap2: on the endocrine health

:saw:

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
JW is not going to cause a problem for him. It will most likely increase his libido and help with endurance and a slight strength gain. You are a ****ing moron. (it's the tren) anyways, YOU NEED MORE CALORIES YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH TO GAIN ENOUGH MUSCLE. Not to mention stop doing 21s. I saw that **** when I was in high school a million years ago and I did the same dumb ****. Doing "burnouts" and what not. Do compound exercises and use splits.

chest/calves
bi/tri
back/shoulders
quads/hams

Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoulders/traps
Legs

using one of these will help alot. And you need to eat more. don't worry about all this cutting sh*t. you will naturally cut trust me. EATEE%T!@##@#!$!#@%! EAT.
You are not eating enough. And don't eat garbage. EAT PROTEIN and CARBOHYDRATES AND FATS. Not pizza **** with grease and nasty ass ****. Anyways, PeANut Butter and Wheat Bread and Yams and **** like that. Brown Rice, big things of meatiness w/ vegetables thrown in there and cottage cheese and yogurt and SKIM MILK go buy gallons of it and drink it all damn day long. And get some protein powder. Not garbage **** but good stuff. Decent stuff.
and get some creatine ethyl ester.

lbarber

lbarber

Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare is recommended for those over the age of 21???

Anyways, he's a athlete-not a bodybuilder...

Train like an athlete-forget the typical bb split... Upper/lower, full body, etc...

Compounds: Power cleans, hanging cleans, clean pulls, snatches, front squats, good mornings, bench press, squats, dead stop squats, GHR, etc...

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
its hard to eat real well with school and football gotta hav food fast

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Jungle Warfare is recommended for those over the age of 21???

Anyways, he's a athlete-not a bodybuilder...

Train like an athlete-forget the typical bb split... Upper/lower, full body, etc...

Compounds: Power cleans, hanging cleans, clean pulls, snatches, front squats, good mornings, bench press, squats, dead stop squats, GHR, etc...
yeah i just realized he plays football. so yes compound exercises is what he needs. anywho, he still needs to eat a whole helluva lot more. and yes I know high school is rough but stuff pb&j sandwiches in your backpack and snack on nuts all day in school and eat apples w/ peanut butter in between classes.

CarterMalone

CarterMalone

Awards
compounds are groups of muscles that work together to perform exercises. Doing compound lifting is how you get big. Doing isolated lifting is how you get ripped.

Aoba

Awards
JW is not going to cause a problem for him. It will most likely increase his libido and help with endurance and a slight strength gain. You are a ****ing moron. (it's the tren) anyways, YOU NEED MORE CALORIES YOU ARE NOT EATING ENOUGH TO GAIN ENOUGH MUSCLE. Not to mention stop doing 21s. I saw that **** when I was in high school a million years ago and I did the same dumb ****. Doing "burnouts" and what not. Do compound exercises and use splits.

chest/calves
bi/tri
back/shoulders
quads/hams

Chest/tris
Back/bis
Shoulders/traps
Legs

using one of these will help alot. And you need to eat more. don't worry about all this cutting sh*t. you will naturally cut trust me. EATEE%T!@##@#!$!#@%! EAT.
You are not eating enough. And don't eat garbage. EAT PROTEIN and CARBOHYDRATES AND FATS. Not pizza **** with grease and nasty ass ****. Anyways, PeANut Butter and Wheat Bread and Yams and **** like that. Brown Rice, big things of meatiness w/ vegetables thrown in there and cottage cheese and yogurt and SKIM MILK go buy gallons of it and drink it all damn day long. And get some protein powder. Not garbage **** but good stuff. Decent stuff.
and get some creatine ethyl ester.
:fool2:

I'm sure he'll feel great while on it, no doubt. But there's no reason for a HIGHSCHOOL kid to be using an AI. :frustrate

It's his body I guess lol. :toofunny:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok guys im back on da log!!!!

5-20-07

ive been on jungle warfare still my bottle almost out been pretty good about taking it. ive been looking at the "keto" diet, if any one can sum it up for me that'd be awesome because the sticky on bb.com is confusing, i am now using fitday everyday now.ive only eating first meal of day woke up kinda late and had oatmeal with raisins, and a ground chicken hamburger on two pieces of whole wheat.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks like you really paid attention to all of those PMs! All that hard work thought and you never invited me to your log :(

I know it's late, but congrats on making the team (my schools were never big enough to cut from football though :think: )

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
yah well this year we were state champions so lots of kids came out. sorry bout not inviting you, but ima go back to logging so please comment

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok im officially on the ketogenic diet which is basically a low carb diet 65%fat+35%protein+5%carbs=keto.

workout:MONDAY: Chest, Back, Abs
High intensity workouts with 60 sec rest between sets, 90 sec rest between
each exercise
(this excludes all warm up sets)
Bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
T-bar Row 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Latpulldown to front 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Dips or Decline bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Shrugs 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Flys (any type) 2 sets, 10-12 reps
Reverse flys 2 sets, 10-12 reps
Stiff-leg deadlift 3 sets, 10-12 reps
Rope ab crunch 3 sets, 10-15 reps
Reverse crunch 3 sets, 10-20 reps

diet: meal 1: 2 eggs and 1 egg white w/ 1/4 cup cheddar cheese

meal 2: 12 oz of steak

meal 3: same as meal 1

meal 4: 2 hot dogs(no bun)

Post workout shake*meal 5*:gladiator from smoothie king(6g fat, 6 carb, 35g protein)

meal 6: turkey burger no bun, and hamburger no bun, salmon

According to fitday: 2885 calories, 117g fat(1596cals), carb. 27g(107cals), 284g protein(1202)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today is 5-22-07

workout:TUESDAY: Shoulders, Arms
Same intensity mentioned before
Behind the neck shoulder press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Military press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Preacher curls 3 sets, 8-10 reps
French press or "skull-crushers" 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Shoulder raises (any type) 2 sets, 8-10 reps
Hammers 3 sets, 8-10 reps
V-bar tricep press 3 sets, 8-10 reps
Forearm curls 2 sets, 8-10 reps
Reverse forearm curls 2 sets, 8-10 reps

diet: meal 1: two eggs with 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
meal 2: 5thin slices of bacon and some pepperonies
meal 3:pWO shake gladiator from smoothie king
meal 4:tilapia with one egg
meal 5:Caesar salad
meal 6:1/4 white meat chicken, a tiny tiny piece of cornbread, and a tiny tiny bit of spinach mostly chicken

fitday:1773cals,96g fat,31g carbs,193g protein

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 5-23-07

diet:meal 1:2 eggs and 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
meal 2: two boneless, skinless chicken breasts grilled
meal 3: PWO shake gladiator from smoothie king again
meal 4: ham and cheese rolled up together with mustard
meal 5: lots on london broil with some A1 stake sauce and zucchini

workout: today according to the keto workout is a day off cardio option able so i decided to go workout abs and do some cardio on bike machine.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
forgot fitday stats : 2219 cals, 100g fat, 27g carbs, 297g protein.

am i eating too much protein?

jasonschaffin

Awards
  • Established
what time is it???time to get big!!!!​
ABOUT ME:eek:k i am currently a high school athlete weighing in at around 172 i play football and lacrosse(some golf on side).lacrosse season is over but will start summer travel league in summer, football practice now is 5 days a week mon-friday 2 hours an hour of lifting plus an hour of running, plus i am lifting during school because of weight lifting class.

DIET:I WILL POST EVERYTHING I EAT THAT DAY AND WOULD APPRECIATE YOUR FEEDBACK

GOALS:MY GOAL IS TO DECREASE BODY FAT % WITHOUT LOSING STRENTH GET FASTER AND STRONGER I AM VERY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS.MY BODY FAT IS APPROXIMATELY 14% AHHH.:smite:

SUPPLEMENTS: sythan 6 choc./vin. , cell mass, and jungle warfare i am going to order BAD after the second or third week i want to buy and probably eventually will order Lipoderm Ultra,Poseidon, and white flood.​

WORKOUTS: i will post my workouts the weight etc. starting tomorrow subscribe and help me along thanks guys.

ANY ADVICE HELPS IM NEW TO THE GAME ITS TIME TO GET BIG AND SERIOUS!!!!
:think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:
Ok, look at all that I have highlighted in your post. And you are going to be on a ketogenic diet??? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever your body will need carbs. You are young, eat clean and workout HARD with compound lifts and you will get/stay lean. Eat clean. You are trying to be an athlete not a bodybuilder, remember this. Also being an athlete is not about having a extremely low bf%, it is about being athletic. Size, strength, and speed are the other things that matter in your sports, not bf%. Also it will not matter one little bit how much you can curl or forearm curl or calf raise or lift with your pinky toe. Stick to the big lifts and eat clean and balanced. Eat clean and Balanced!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
i completely agree with you, but i have a new goal to have a transformation over the summer, and come back to school august 19th 2007 looking great!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 5-24-07

diet: meal 1:greek salad(woke up late)
meal 2:two egg whites and 2 whole eggs 1/4 cup cheese and 5 strips of bacon
meal 3:gladiator(smoothie king)
meal 4:ham and cheese rolled up
meal 5:steak and turkey sausage(this where carbs mostly came from)14g carbs in turkey sausage

fitday:1861cals, 117g fat, 33g carb.(not incl. PWO) 157g protein
60%fat+31%protein+9%fat=total

workout: Thursday Legs
Squat or Leg press 4 sets, 6-10 reps
Lying leg curl 4 sets, 6-10 reps
Standing calf raise 4 sets 6-10 reps
Leg extensions 4 sets, 10-12 reps
Seated leg curl 4 sets, 10-12 reps
Seated calf raise 4 sets, 10-12 reps

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today is 5-25-07

diet:(today is a supposed to be part of the beginning of a carb. up 24-30 hours,but b/c im really trying to cut down im going to have more a two carb up meal)
meal 1:2 whole eggs 1 egg white, cheddar cheese 1/4cup, 3 three slices of bacon
meal 2:two hot dog franks(no bun)
meal 3:pWO shake gladiator
meal 4:CARB UP/CHEAT MEAL #1 2chik fil ah chicken sandwiches and a medium fry and some cheerios
meal 5:CARB UP/CHEAT MEAL #2 everything bagel, homemade pizza(monzerrella, pepp.,on whole wheat tortilla)
meal 6:1/2 cup raisins

workout:Friday night: Final Workout
Bench 2 sets, 6-10 reps
T-bar Row 2 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench 2 sets, 6-10 reps
Latpulldown to front 2 sets, 6-10 reps
Behind the neck shoulder press 1 set, 8-10 reps
Military press 1 set, 8-10 reps
Either curl exercise 2 sets, 8-10 reps
Either tricep exercise 2 sets, 8-10 reps
Stiffleg deadift 1 set, 8-10 reps
Normal floor ab crunch 2 sets, 10-20 reps
Reverse crunches 2 sets, 10-20 reps

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
edit:diet : (today is a supposed to be part of the beginning of a carb. up 24-30 hours,but b/c im really trying to cut down, im going to have just a two carb up meal)

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 5-26-07 (OFF DAY)

diet:meal 1:steak ums(woke up late)1/4 cup walnuts and fish oil pill

meal 2:nice 9oz steak wrapped in bacon on grill, another 1/4 cup walnuts, another fish oil pill(says to take every meal)

meal 3: provolone cheese and ham wrapped up, tablespoon of cream cheese

meal 4:1 cup egg whites

meal 5:another provolone cheese and ham wrap, 2 tablespoons of flax seed oil

fitday:2238cals,165gfat(1455cals),17g carbs.(66cals), 170g protein(713cals)
65%fat+32%protein+3%carbs=total!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 5-27-07

diet:
meal 1: 3 eggs,1/2cup egg whites,1/4cup cheddar cheese,3 slices canadian bacon

meal 2: 3/4 cup walnuts(fish oil pill)

meal 3: hamburger and half(no bun), 2 hotdogs no bun, some salsa wit celery

meal 4: 1 cup egg whites,0.85 cup cottage cheese, scoop of whey

fitday:2210 cals,153g fat,41g carb.,175g protein
%S 60%fat +33%protein+7%carb=total

today i went on "picnic with family extremely hard to eat right meal 3, kind of was forced to have those foods with little carbs. or starve. So im disappointed. Last off day gym open tom. can't wait!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today being memorial day, the gym i go too closed at noon. And I had a long night last night so i woke up around 11:20 so didn't have time to finish the whole workout(didn't do any abs or stiff leg deadlift)

5-28-07

MONDAY: Chest, Back, Abs
High intensity workouts with 60 sec rest between sets, 90 sec rest between
each exercise
(this excludes all warm up sets)
Bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
T-bar Row 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Incline bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Latpulldown to front 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Dips or Decline bench 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Shrugs 3 sets, 6-10 reps
Flys (any type) 2 sets, 10-12 reps
Reverse flys 2 sets, 10-12 reps
Stiff-leg deadlift 3 sets, 10-12 reps
Rope ab crunch 3 sets, 10-15 reps
Reverse crunch 3 sets, 10-20 reps

diet:
meal 1: 2 steak um pattys, with some cheese and tiny bit of onions(Fish oil pill)
meal 2: 1 Cup Walnuts, and 1 cup egg whites
meal 3: chicken breast(fish oil pill)
meal 4: 4 slices of mozzarella cheese and some of my homemade protein bar
meal 5: tilapia (fish oil pill)
meal 6: 1/2 cup walnuts i tablespoon flax oil
fitday:2468cals,166gfat,179g protein,28g carb.
%S=59%fat+39%protein+4%carb.

today i felt my diet was pretty good, but i didn't really eat anything i wanted to eat. I did enjoy making the homemade protein bar thanks to "keto recipes".

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
ok today is 5-29-07

workout:
TUESDAY: Shoulders, Arms
Military press 5 sets, 8-10 reps
Preacher curls 5 sets, 8-10 reps
French press or "skull-crushers" 5 sets, 8-10 reps
Hammers 5 sets, 8-10 reps
V-bar tricep press 5 sets, 8-10 reps

diet:meal 1: 2 eggs, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese
meal 2: two scoops whey protein w/ water
meal 3: chicken breast, 3/4 cup walnuts, diet coke
meal 4: grilled chicken sandwhich no bun(fish oil pill)
meal 5: more grilled chicken marinated in teryoki, broccoli, and 5oz steak
meal 6: 6 tablespoons cream cheese, 1 tbs penut butter(not natty mad at myself)fish oil pill

fitday:2308cals,162g fat, 29g carb., 192g protein
%s=61%fat+5%carb.+34%protein

today i don't feel i ate quite right too many cals and protein.Didn't do any cardio, but did have pretty intense workout.Felt i should have done more excersises.

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
today is 5-31-07

diet:meal 1: 3 eggs,1/4 cup cheddar cheese,3 pieces canadian bacon
meal 2: 1/2 cup chicken caesar salad(fish oil)
meal 3: PWO shake 2 scoops ON 100% whey
meal 4: piece of the homemade protein bar found of "keto recipes" thread, and four slices provolone cheese
meal 5: hamburger (no bun) wit side salad
meal 6: 3 table spoons pb
fitday:2477cals,157gfat,36g carb.,190g protein
%s=56%FAT+6%CARB.+31%PROTEIN

workout:ABS and CARDIO
weighted crunch 10x3
roman chair 10x3
ab roller 10x3

cardio:20 mins on elliptical burned around 225 cals(according to machine)

TODAY I DON'T FEEL I DID VERY GOOD ON DIET TOO MUCH PROTEIN PRETTY MUCH RAN OUT OF FOOD NEED TO GO TO GROCERY STORE. ANYONE GOT ANY IDEAS??????