Applied Nutriceuticals: RPM Sample

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Got my samples in yesterday and took the first one today. Here is how is went down with my leg workout:

Energy-8
This was a nice clean energy the whole time I worked out and I never felt like my heart was going to bust. And I could actually still get to sleep with no problem.

Pumps-7
I know this is not what this is designed for, but I actually got a pump on this!

Mojo-7
This stuff gave me a good libido boost.

Sides-10
10 being that I had zero sides, just good consistent energy with no penis shrinkage!

Vitruvian

Vitruvian

O.G. Appnut
Awards
  • Established
Hyde,

What is bodyweight, how many caps did you dose, how was aggression, and how did overall strength feel? (sorry so many questions)

And thanks for posting a review.... it is much appreciated.

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Hyde,

What is bodyweight, how many caps did you dose, how was aggression, and how did overall strength feel? (sorry so many questions)

And thanks for posting a review.... it is much appreciated.
I'm 5'9 191 lbs. I took four pills. Aggression felt really good. The Supplement made me really want to get into the gym. I really liked it and can't wait until it comes out so I can buy a bottle. I dont think I've ever done so much on leg press as I did today. I was doing reps with about 800 lbs!

Hyde12

Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention that I also took two of the NeoVar pills that you guys sent me and it seems like that and the RPM make a great combination!

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Oh, I forgot to mention that I also took two of the NeoVar pills that you guys sent me and it seems like that and the RPM make a great combination!
Awesome!!

extremenergy3

extremenergy3

Awards
  • Established
OOO! I still have my two small sample bottles of NeoVar! I'mma jump on that after my current creatine is out :D