• yes

Votes: 212 91.4%
  • no

Votes: 20 8.6%

• Total voters
smalls556

smalls556

Awards
well i have read every log i can find and all the info to, but for all those of you that have used this coumpound what would it be, does it live up to the hype, would you use it again or what, or if you have used other designers in the past would you prefer those instead, and what were they

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Epi is good stuff. im not going to try and sell it to you but it works and you feel good while on it.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The question is ambiguous. Say it out loud to yourself. Epi OR Havic? It's either one or the other, not, yes or no.

mmowry - ever? compared to?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
M1t,4AD,test,tren,methyl D The feeling of wellbeing and strong sex drive/function coupled with gyno reduction As opposed to aggitation was another outstanding benefit.

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
The question is ambiguous. Say it out loud to yourself. Epi OR Havic? It's either one or the other, not, yes or no.

i am not asking which one, they are supposed to have the same coumpound so that would be a pretty piontless question

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
M1t,4AD,test,tren,methyl D The feeling of wellbeing and strong sex drive/function coupled with gyno reduction As opposed to aggitation was another outstanding benefit.
awesome that is exactly the info:cheers: im looking for. i have used alot of different coumpounds and a have loved alot of them. but am looking for something different

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

I got the compared to but the EVER ? Has me :think:

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
awesome that is exactly the info:cheers: im looking for. i have used alot of different coumpounds and a have loved alot of them. but am looking for something different
The only one I didnt like was M1T(but I still ran it twice) as its tough to lift when you cramp up walking downstairs to your power rack.And I wont even begin to complain about how much fun I had while push mowing my yard.:woohoo: :frustrate

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
its worth giving a shot.

the only side effect i can truly complain about is the lethargy. stuff is like godamn m1t in this regard

other than that, its packin on weight very quickly and the stength gains are certainly coming along.

you might want to go with it simply for its safety profile

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i am not asking which one, they are supposed to have the same coumpound so that would be a pretty piontless question
OK! gotcha. In light of the recent EPIsode that wreaked Havoc on our board, I only assumed that because they were potentially (by all accounts it could be possible) different compound that one would mean the difference bewteen them. Hey, its your poll. Enjoy :)

F

Fabulous One

Awards
  • Established
Not used Epi yet, but Havoc has me feeling quite good. The day after I take it(I am pulsing)I feel really upbeat and a positive mood. If had me some Poseidon I'd be rockin'

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
OK! gotcha. In light of the recent EPIsode that wreaked Havoc on our board, I only assumed that because they were potentially (by all accounts it could be possible) different compound that one would mean the difference bewteen them. Hey, its your poll. Enjoy :)
Very witty!:D

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow you had fun writing that one :)

Good to see you after a few years of beign away :)

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm always here, not always seen ;)

You just pupped up out of nowhere though, didn't you?

mmowry

mmowry

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Like SS said only energy and a good mood!

N

NJLovehandles

Awards
Currenlty on day 8 of 900mg 4AD (only have 3 weeks worth) and 30 mgs Havoc and loving it. Some back pumps, but to me that means its working. Joints feel a bit tight as well which would lead me to beleive there is some truth to the anti E situation. This is happening even with the 4AD however it could be from moving more weight. Anyways I falready feel stonger after 8 days and the pumps are sick.

smalls556

smalls556

Awards
all great info thanks, i am sold i will be picking up some havoc right away

supersoldier

supersoldier

She thinks my traps'rrrr sexy!
Awards
  • Established
all great info thanks, i am sold i will be picking up some havoc right away
If me and mmowry sold you then you'll be picking up some Epi. New stock will be this week. :cheers:

C

cr4ytonic

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm always here, not always seen ;)

You just pupped up out of nowhere though, didn't you?
Yes, sorry I was referring to myself as being away. My how things have changed. So many old mods are reps now.

I was going through my "supplement lair" box and thought it might be time to check back in on the forum :)

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
The couple weeks I was taking Havoc before injury had me feeling pretty good. No lethargy like other orals I have used.

gogo

gogo

Awards
  • Established
everyones libido good? Im really worried about it and thinking of stacking with dhea.. what do you think?

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i felt this is the best compound taken thus far (M1t, Phera, SD, Prostan, M-trn, Halodrol, and epi) its brought all the benifits of my favorite ones and none of the sides.
good clean gains in LBM reduction in gyno instead of aggrivating it, and great strength gains, all the while my libido stayed in tact and i had an enormous sense of well being.

check out my log below.... n id wait for the new batch of epi if i were you.JMO :D

lennoxchi

lennoxchi

Awards
  • Established
everyones libido good? I'm really worried about it and thinking of stacking with dhea.. what do you think?
can't speak on Havoc, but can on Epi.....weird thing about it is ....libido is UP..i mean way UP no pun intended...if there was DHEA stacked with this for me, i wouldn't be able to walk correctly.....possible stretch marks involved you get the picture...

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
lol true that! plus adding dhea is only gonna really give ya a chance to have some aromitization to est and although epi blocks est it works GREAT on its own.... id wait for a stronger non methyl to stack.... hint hint 380

G

glockma

Awards
is havoc/epi a roid or not? can't seem to get a definite answer. lots of opinions but no REAL answer. are they pro-hormones, pro-steroids or flat out steroids? I'm on one of them now, (not going to say which for anti-drama reasons) i believe they are both good products from what ive read. Can someone answer my question?

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
is havoc/epi a roid or not? can't seem to get a definite answer. lots of opinions but no REAL answer. are they pro-hormones, pro-steroids or flat out steroids? I'm on one of them now, (not going to say which for anti-drama reasons) i believe they are both good products from what ive read. Can someone answer my question?

That depends upon how you define steroid but my answer is yes. This product doesn't convert into the active form of something else. It's active in of itself.

G

glockma

Awards
Thank you. The info I read about is so mind blowing sometimes. Just looking for a majority opinion at this point.

LuvMuhRoids

LuvMuhRoids

IBE Board Sponsor
Awards
I take it because it's an LH stimulator since I have suppresion from certain activities. To me this makes these compounds a good libido enhancer.

Dutchman

Dutchman

Awards
  • Established
I have done Andro this and Nor-Andro that, 1,4, 1-AD, MOHN, M1T, SD and many others I can't even remember now. Epistane is the best, the safest supp I have EVER used. There really is nothing else I have ever known that could provide such great strength increases, good libido and yet no sides.

poopypants

poopypants

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have done Andro this and Nor-Andro that, 1,4, 1-AD, MOHN, M1T, superdrol and many others I can't even remember now. Epistane is the best, the safest supp I have EVER used. There really is nothing else I have ever known that could provide such great strength increases, good libido and yet no sides.
:goodpost: :clap2:

nycste

nycste

Awards
  • Established
I have done Andro this and Nor-Andro that, 1,4, 1-AD, MOHN, M1T, superdrol and many others I can't even remember now. Epistane is the best, the safest supp I have EVER used. There really is nothing else I have ever known that could provide such great strength increases, good libido and yet no sides.
could you post or maybe i missed it your dosages? and cycle length.

J

jrob24

Awards
haha i wish i reacted to havoc as well as everyone else. All i got was really dry joints and cramps, then some hair thinning. Its the only thing ive ever taken and not liked

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
haha i wish i reacted to havoc as well as everyone else. All i got was really dry joints and cramps, then some hair thinning. Its the only thing ive ever taken and not liked
You are definitely the rare exception. Sorry you didn't have a good cycle.

Also one of the reasons we recommend stacking with DHEA.

chewball

chewball

Awards
I kept 10 lbs from havoc with no sides. No aggravation of my already receding hairline that I was worried about.:thumbsup:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
Epi is good stuff. im not going to try and sell it to you but it works and you feel good while on it.
I'll do all that AND raise you, by trying to sell it to you as well :thumbsup:

Bid starting at Tree fiddy! $$$

Much Love,

Neoborn

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I know I don't see enough of you, you sexy thang!
The no-contact order from the judge was quite clear about that. You're not to come within 1000 yards of him. :nono:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
The no-contact order from the judge was quite clear about that. You're not to come within 1000 yards of him. :nono:
"Brothers don't shake hands.......brothers Hugggggggggg!"

Much Love,

Neoborn

drksun

drksun

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:goodpost: nice to hear, i got my bottle of havoc just sitting here in my drawer

A

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoyed my time while on epi as well. had real solid gains after about 1.5 weeks. def worth it