1, 3 geranamine is awesome!!

grexx

grexx

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Guys,

I have been using about 50 mg with 2 basic cuts pre workout and my intensity is insane especially being 5 weeks out of my next show..... This stuff is for real! Actually, just realized I spelled that totally wrong hahahaha!!! Sorry, I meant the bulk AMP that NP has. I mixed 2 grams with 60 ml of water and it dissolved right away

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Uh, I haven't used the bulk, but geranamine is certainly for real.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guys,

I have been using about 50 mg with 2 basic cuts pre workout and my intensity is insane especially being 5 weeks out of my next show..... This stuff is for real! Actually, just realized I spelled that totally wrong hahahaha!!! Sorry, I meant the bulk AMP that NP has. I mixed 2 grams with 60 ml of water and it dissolved right away
That sounds like a sweet stack.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bump for more feedback.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
its the best appetite supppresant ive ever used i just don get hungry

cgcrz8

Awards
grexx, how is concentration on this stuff? Could it be used as a study aid?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Probably not much by itself, unless the energy would help your studies. Stacked though I bet it would work great, say with something like clear edge.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Bump for more feedback.
I have been using ~35-40mg + 200mg caffeine before cardio and my energy is amazing. No crash either. I am going to try it with Stim-X (version 1) tomorrow :head:

EDIT: I have had ZERO appetite suppression, but nothing can suppress my appetite! :D

dingling

Awards
I haven't used during a workout yet, but Saturday night I took ~45mg 1,3 , 600mg pramiracetam, 2 grams piracetam, less than a gram of phenibut, and about 4 shots of Crown... I felt amazing, not drunk at all, very eloquent and relaxed. Gives me goose bumps just like AMP. Good stuff for every now and then.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, when he said it mixes instantly in water he wasn't kidding. I just mixed up 1gr in 50ml of water and when I shook and looked at the bottle I had to do a double take and look at the counter to make sure I didn't drop all of it. The stuff mixes about a clearly as anything I've ever seen.

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Since it name is diMETYLamylamine should I worry about the methyl part with oral prosteriods?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Methly is as methly does.... it's totally different in action depending upon the compound. As far as concerns, it shouldn't be a problem, many things we take on a daily basis has a methly in it somewhere hence caffiene is methlyxanthine etc. The danger usually occurs when talking about methylated prosteroids like you mentioned.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Since it name is diMETYLamylamine should I worry about the methyl part with oral prosteriods?
The pharmocophore of 17a-alkylated steroids is what causes liver toxicity. Since this is not a steroid, and thus not alkylated at that particular point of the steroid ring, it is not going to have the same heptatoxic actions as a "methyl".

daniel35

daniel35

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, better to be safe than sorry. I'm really liking this so far. I find it is best combined with 2 HEAT and 4 clear edge on an empty stomach.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks like a winner here. Keep the feedback coming
any tolerance?
sides?

propho

Awards
  • Established
Coincidentally, your pre-workout is quite identical to mine. I haven't fiddled around with the amount of gerenamine yet though.

I take 2 caps of Basic Cut, 1 cap of yohimbine(2.5mg), 25mg of gerenamine.

You are much bigger than me so I can see why you need more gerenamine

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
actually, the amount of geranamine needed is more dependent on stimulant tolerance (based on available andregenic receptor). Someone could hypothetically be a 110lb twig, pop 2 caps AMP and take a nap. :D

Grexx is a big boy though, I will give you that.

hanson

Banned
Awards
geranamine,aslo refered as
2-Amino-4-methylhexane
4-Methyl-2-hexylamine
CAS No:105-41-9

Geramine it is known to be a sympathomimetic amine that mimics norepinephrine, which revs up the metabolic rate of muscle cells, increases fat mobilization and produces certain alertness. Aparently, it has a very low toxicity -determined by LD-50- and compared to ephedra its subjective effects are more central than peripheral, which makes its energy enhancing action more tolerable.-genabolix-

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the replies, better to be safe than sorry. I'm really liking this so far. I find it is best combined with 2 HEAT and 4 clear edge on an empty stomach.
Mmmmm. Loves me some HEAT. Can't wait till that is out again.

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
Digging up an old thread here, but I just bought a bottle of IBE X-Force. Looks like good stuff, but is a prop. blend. So, I have no idea how much ger. or caffeine I'm getting. If it wasn't a ton of caffeine in it, I'd feel good about stacking it w/ other things, but who knows? I was thinking of maybe stacking it w/ Recreate.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

only if it's a steroid, with the methyl on the 17 alpha carbon.

dimethyl amyl amine has methyls on a 5 carbon chain, so it's kinda difficult to get on the 17 alpha carbon, when the compound only has 7 carbons, including both methyls. ;)

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
So anyone know how much geramamine or caffeine is in X-Force or if it'd be cool to stack w/ Recreate?

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What is the benefit in stacking two multi-component stimulants?

Your adenosine receptor would be saturated as all hell.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using 50/60mg [1,3 dimeth]and 200 mg caffine pre workout [5 days a wk] for over a year and for me there is not much tolerance to it .After it kicks in im wide awake and ready to lift very early in the morning,the thing im worried about is the saftey of using for a long time--on another board they said its very similar to being addicted to cocain

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So anyone know how much geramamine or caffeine is in X-Force or if it'd be cool to stack w/ Recreate?
whats interesting is the order of ingredients on label. In theory FDA guidelines require it to be in order of amount even in a proprietary blend, here on NP it shows the geranamine first :D

Does anyone know if the geranamine in x-force is from the oil extract or synthesized?

nightfly71

nightfly71

Awards
  • Established
whats interesting is the order of ingredients on label. In theory FDA guidelines require it to be in order of amount even in a proprietary blend, here on NP it shows the geranamine first :D

Does anyone know if the geranamine in x-force is from the oil extract or synthesized?
Good point. On my bottle, caffeine is 2nd and geranamine is last. It lists it as an extract of what looks to be a plant name, so I'm guessing it's an extract of the oil, as opposed to being synthesized.

As far as overstimulation goes, the reason I asked about the two particular products is becase Recreate bills itself as purposely not having much caffeine.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
Ive been using 50/60mg [1,3 dimeth]and 200 mg caffine pre workout [5 days a wk] for over a year and for me there is not much tolerance to it .After it kicks in im wide awake and ready to lift very early in the morning,the thing im worried about is the saftey of using for a long time--on another board they said its very similar to being addicted to cocain
Not sure what they meant by that, but there is obviously the adrenal fatigue from using too many stimulants, but I'd be concerned about geranamine's actions on dopamine and serotonin (if any). I've felt a little bit of euphoria when I've used it, which makes me think there are actions on those neurotransmitters. If there are any effects, your body will eventually compensate by down regulating those receptors, which doesn't feel nice.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
taken from mindandmuscle.net-----------------Geranamine Discovered -------------- if 1,3-Dimethylamylamine is acting like it is described on paper, then its highly adrenergic nature would be creating a lot of norepinephrine. According to the articles above, this extracellular increase in norepinephrine wouldn’t come without a similarly equal increase in extracellular dopamine. AMP works fairly fast, the norepinephrine aspect of it, however the dopamine aspect may take a bit longer because it is acting independently on it (AMP creates norepinephrine release while Geranamine blocks the norepinephrine transporter) and the body sees this higher extracellular level of NE and increases dopamine to match it). Now if dopamine was used to being taken up by the norepinephrine transporter, but now that transporter is blocked, it creates an effect like cocaine. Think about it. A fast release of NE which releases more DA and all this time the DA was being partially picked up by the NE transporter which is now blocked. First of all, there will be more extracellular DA, and second, it will remain in the synapses longer until the NE transporters are “unblocked” or the DA transporter picks up the rest of the extracellular DA.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Using their logic, anything which increases dopamine is similar to cocaine. No where is there mention of addiction or physical dependence, and nor should there be.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
Not sure what they meant by that, but there is obviously the adrenal fatigue from using too many stimulants, but I'd be concerned about geranamine's actions on dopamine and serotonin (if any). I've felt a little bit of euphoria when I've used it, which makes me think there are actions on those neurotransmitters. If there are any effects, your body will eventually compensate by down regulating those receptors, which doesn't feel nice.
I would agree ,but why would it continue to work for me after a year? I take 2 days off a wk wed/sun but thats not enough time off for upregulation--I tried not taking this morning because im using trenadrol and Ive read it supposed to have a stim effect,but I had a lousy workout[trens not kicking in yet ?]So I might end up using both or at least untill the trenadrol kicks in.Im gonna do some reasearch on neurotransmitters and long term damage

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And if everything worked the way its supposed to on paper, then i'd be huge and ripped right now

faaipdeoiad

faaipdeoiad

Awards
has anyone else noticed mood swings from these? i took 1-2 60mg caps/ day for about a week and i noticed i was getting really cranky and irritable. I would be ecstatic for a little while after taking it but throughout the rest of the day it would shift suddenly. my girlfriend even started calling these my "bad mood pills". i had awesome workouts while on it, i felt like my energy never went down, it even made cardio fun again. i also tended to crash immediately afterwards though, so it made daytime lifts a problem.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
no mood swings/no signs of adrenal fatigue/so if the same dose keeps working over a long peroid of time I dont think theres much damage happening but still gonna increase off days

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
SYNONYMS/TRADE NAMES :
* 2-Amino-4-methylhexane
* 1,3-Dimethylamylamine
* 1,3-Dimethylpentylamine
* Forthane
* Methylhexaneamine
* 4-Methyl-2-hexylamine

*** HEALTH HAZARD DATA ***

** ACUTE TOXICITY DATA **

TYPE OF TEST : LD50 - Lethal dose, 50 percent kill
ROUTE OF EXPOSURE : Intraperitoneal
SPECIES OBSERVED : Rodent - mouse
DOSE/DURATION : 185 mg/kg
TOXIC EFFECTS :
[COLOR*********][COLOR*********][COLOR*********]Details of toxic effects not reported other than lethal dose value[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
REFERENCE :
85KYAH "Merck Index; an Encyclopedia of Chemicals, Drugs, and Biologicals",
11th ed., Rahway, NJ 07065, Merck & Co., Inc. 1989 Volume(issue)/page/year:

dat dude

dat dude

Awards
  • Established
Prld2gr8ns when you mix this does it come out to be around 25-30mgs per cc? Also do you store it in the frig or room temp. For anyone else who has used this how is the appetite suppression? I think one person said it was good and another said zero supression. Thanks in advance.