Honey Nut Cheerios

Honey Nut Cheerios are make with rolled oats and when in a bind, I eat my cheerios pre and post workout because if feels like a treat.

I was at the grocery store and the Grocery brand honey nut cheerios was strategically placed next to the NAME brand Honey nut cheerios. The Grocery brand is $1.50 cheaper per box. I compared ingredients and the nutrition facts and ingredients where EXACTLY the same.

The Grocery store brand was not as FRESH and the taste was almost unpleasant. I will switch back to Honey Nut cheerios, the originators.

The originators care about the product quality and always want to improve upon it. You could always go generic, but are you really getting what you payed for?

Take care

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
Honey Nut has added sugar though...I prefer regular ol cheerios. They are a staple in my PPWO meal, as is canadian bacon, and Yogurt.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Honey Nut Cheerios are make with rolled oats and when in a bind, I eat my cheerios pre and post workout because if feels like a treat.

I was at the grocery store and the Grocery brand honey nut cheerios was strategically placed next to the NAME brand Honey nut cheerios. The Grocery brand is $1.50 cheaper per box. I compared ingredients and the nutrition facts and ingredients where EXACTLY the same.

The Grocery store brand was not as FRESH and the taste was almost unpleasant. I will switch back to Honey Nut cheerios, the originators.

The originators care about the product quality and always want to improve upon it. You could always go generic, but are you really getting what you payed for?

Take care
Sounds like this isnt about Honey Nut Cheerios ;) :p

:type:

BTW, I like your new reps: Mickfootie & Zach!

Honey Nut has added sugar though...I prefer regular ol cheerios. They are a staple in my PPWO meal, as is canadian bacon, and Yogurt.
Pre and Post workout and even in the morning 10 grams of Sugar adds a nice boost with an AP dose.

Sounds like this isnt about Honey Nut Cheerios ;) :p

:type:

BTW, I like your new reps: Mickfootie & Zach!
:donut:

^^^^^IS all about my cheerios (pretend the donut is a cheerio for the sake of this thread), Seriously.:cheers:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established

^^^^^IS all about my cheerios (pretend the donut is a cheerio for the sake of this thread), Seriously.:cheers:
HAHA :thumbsup:

Well, you have to admit that more can be taken from your first post if you think abstractly :D

I always think about the meaning behind things more than the things themselves :p

:clean: :cheers:

xjsynx

xjsynx

Awards

or you can think of it as a cherrio from the ON diarrhea thread...

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
now i'm craving cheerios...my ~2yr old son loves cheerios

PumpYouUp

PumpYouUp

Awards
  • Established
thats a shame b/c I usally get the store brand b/c its the same product just different box...... Kinda like my summit fuel pump regulator for my street/strip truck/ it still says holly on the side..... lol cereal is the shiznit!

lilanimal

Awards
so i understand y one may like it post, but i thought u wanted to avoid high GIs durring the day,

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
if u mix it with a lower GI item, it'll lower the overall GI total

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Won't the fat content from the milk slow down the digestion as well?

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
When bulking, I love to eat tons of Cheerios, Honey Nut Cheerios, Frosted Cheerios, and Multi grain Cheerios:donut: ! Being a fat ass is soo mcuh fun:icon_lol: !

if u mix it with a lower GI item, it'll lower the overall GI total
Pre and Post workout in a bind it's a decent choice.

I'm pretty strict with my diet so these meals are performance based not weight loss based.

dlew308

dlew308

Awards
  • Established
Pre and Post workout in a bind it's a decent choice.

I'm pretty strict with my diet so these meals are performance based not weight loss based.
How many oz of cheerios would you eat PRE/POST? Do you mix it in milk or scarf down dry? They're tasty no matter which way :)

How many oz of cheerios would you eat PRE/POST? Do you mix it in milk or scarf down dry? They're tasty no matter which way :)
Cheerios are great because 1 cup is only 24grams of CHO. I like to mix them in my eggs:}:rofl:

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cheerios are great because 1 cup is only 24grams of CHO. I like to mix them in my eggs:}:rofl:
That's something new.... cheerios benedict.