MaDmaN's 20% Turkesterone Weekly Log

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This is one week I have been taking 20% Turkesterone

I will only post once a week because I do not like to hear myself talk..

Starting weight 284

Waist = 38"

Bodyfat = too much

Goal = to get as ripped as possible

Little background

I Have been around the Bodybuilding game close to 30 years
Competed in the 80's and early 90's..Got married,got divorced a few times let myself go to 310 out of control.

Five years ago I got back into training and got down to 256 felt real good 34 " waist and all was well

Two years ago at 46 years old my new wife and I had a baby boy (love of my life) so basically I stopped and put on most all the weight..

January 22nd of this year I weighed 304 feeling like crap eating breakfest sandwiches from Dunkin doughnuts every morning and the next day the diet + training began

It has been almost 3 months and im down to 279 and believe it or not im starting to get some vascularity back..

Training 4 day push pull rotating a light + heavy day
with 20 min.of step machine after workout.

My diet is 3500 calories a day split up into 6 small meals.
Supplements Whey,Fish oil,multi, and 3 grams of Turkesterone
and Cissus .

I was going to wait to post because I injured my shoulder
I dont know if it's rotator cuff or not but I will resume training on Monday..Note prior to the injury my incline bench was 315 for 6 to 8 clean reps,that might be why i killed my shoulder..Im going to drop to 225 for reps.

What I did notice is my body is taking on a harder look even at 279.I do feel an almost warming sensation after I take the 3 grams similar to the feeling of taking a large dose of lonjack.

I cant really comment on how I feel in the gym itself due to the shoulder injury but next week I will able to comment on that more..

Is the vascularity related to the Turk ? or just the fact that I have been dieting..Good question, I will need more time to make that determination.I understand it takes time for any natural product to work and 1 week simply does not do it justice. I will contiune to take it and post results..

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
Im interested to see what kind of results you get as it seems many people have reported good restults from Turk. Im just finishing up with ecdysterone with some results but I dont think in comparison to Turk. Good luck.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have never used turk, but I am an ecdy whore. I know that ecdy promotes insane vascularity, so I would bet it is from the turk.

xaneimas

xaneimas

Awards
I have never used turk, but I am an ecdy whore. I know that ecdy promotes insane vascularity, so I would bet it is from the turk.

What brand ecdy do u use? I am finishing syntra ec but wondering what other if any other brands or bulk have worked.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How did the ecdy work for ya Rodja..Oh and good luck in the up coming fight I read your logs and wish you well :cheers:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is one week I have been taking 20% Turkesterone

ILittle background

My diet is 3500 calories a day split up into 6 small meals.
Supplements Whey,Fish oil,multi, and 3 grams of Turkesterone
and Cissus .

I was going to wait to post because I injured my shoulder
I dont know if it's rotator cuff or not but I will resume training on Monday..Note prior to the injury my incline bench was 315 for 6 to 8 clean reps,that might be why i killed my shoulder..Im going to drop to 225 for reps.

What I did notice is my body is taking on a harder look even at 279.I do feel an almost warming sensation after I take the 3 grams similar to the feeling of taking a large dose of lonjack.

I cant really comment on how I feel in the gym itself due to the shoulder injury but next week I will able to comment on that more..

Is the vascularity related to the Turk ? or just the fact that I have been dieting..Good question, I will need more time to make that determination.I understand it takes time for any natural product to work and 1 week simply does not do it justice. I will contiune to take it and post results..
Thanks for the log Mad. Most people have the Incline on thirty five degree or higher, out it on thirty degrees , Itll hit your upper chest more and not put your front delts into play as much.

As for vasc related to Turk..Turk does suppose to in relation to Turk.

If this is in fact the twenty percent then you should have amazing results.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How did the ecdy work for ya Rodja..Oh and good luck in the up coming fight I read your logs and wish you well :cheers:
I have used Anagen several times and it gives me insane vascularity and I feel so relaxed and refreshed while using it. It helps slightly with strength, but I have never used it as a bulker, only a cutter. I will tell you this though - the pumps and the endurance increase are awesome.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ok Guy's did some pre-exhaust stuff last night 135 incline 25 reps then superset 45lb dumbell presses to failure and wow what a pump..I have always been on the soft side but I looked real hard after the pump..I just ordered another 100 grams this morning im thinking about going to 5 grams a day..

Any of you guys think I should cycle this stuff I asked Matt at custom and awaiting his response..If you guys have any specific questions that I dont cover please feel free to ask this is a learning experience for all...Thanks

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I got a response from Matt @ Custom he said no need to cycle so im going to dose it daily....Smeton_yea im going to try different angles on the incline as to avoid stress on the delt..The dumbells felt pretty good last night so I may do more of those..

json75

Awards
good luck!! I'm very interested to see how this works out for you.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update, I ran out of Turk Sunday and ordered 100 more grams
but ran into a delay in shipping. I will not get it til Thursday..
I have some Andro Nitrate Fuel which has Trib,Lonjack + Turkesterone in it so I have been taking that til the new stuff comes in.My shoulder slowly seems to be getting better did light hi rep workouts this week just to keep the pump going..
Some of the hardness seems to have gone but it may be in my head. I will know better when I start dosing again..Im taking 5 grams a day

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If this stuff is "the real deal" twenty percent Turk,Five grams is plenty for you to notice effects and not just be in your head.

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
100 grams of Turk + 200 grams of Cissus arrived today.
Workouts have been very light due to shoulder injury but still pumping..I have noticed tremendous pumps while taking turk plus a real hardness..Now that im back on I will update in a couple of days...

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well it is Thursday already and it is time to update the 20% Turk..Once again the hardness is starting to be pretty dramatic,keep in mind im dieting for fatloss but I have cut before but tended to be soft and a puffy looking.Im taking 5 grams a day being 278 lbs it seems to be the right dose.It appears this stuff acts as mild diuretic which is contributing to the hardness.I have not noticed any changes in libido which is pretty much the same all the time I should add Im also taking 5 grams a day of bulk Cissus for my bum shoulder.

The shoulder is much better so im able to pretty much go back to 8-12 rep range with heavier weights it seems changing from incline to flat bench seems to help out.

My body composition is changing without much change in actual weight which is an ideal situation..The main question remains how much of this is the Turk ? and Cissus ? right now I would have to say it's helping but not more than Trib or Lonjack at this point..I will continue to keep track and post as best I can..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Update: even though its not Thursday I have some info that might be helpful..As of last Friday which is exactly 3 weeks I have been on Turk I have noticed a constant pump all day.I never responded to any Nitris Oxide supp or ever felt anything from them other than a light wallet.It is very hard to explain the pump, I feel like i just did a 40 rep set of every muscle group.My weight went up 4 pounds now keep in mind im cutting,the belt on my pants i had to move up one hole so my pants would not be on my ass..Im Gaining weight,getting harder and a pump like I have never experienced.It took 3 weeks and im at 5 -6 grams a day but I can definately feel it.My mood is also good but that could be the PEA im taking as well..

Im going to keep on going and see where this takes me,it appears to be alot inknown about this stuff, but if anyone else is going to try it get enough to give it a fair shake and play with the dosage, bodyweight seems to have alot to do with it.JMO

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah Id say its working if you noticed a decrease in waist size and gained four pounds. How is strength?

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
yeah Id say its working if you noticed a decrease in waist size and gained four pounds. How is strength?
smeton_yea how you doing, that is hard to judge right now because im training at 80% due to the shoulder injury..It is alot better and im slowly adding weight to every excersize.To compensate I have been supersetting,pre-exhaust,and doing higher volume..Next week I should be able to tell,im a little gun shy about doing 315 on the incline that is where I used to be but at 48 adding bulk is not my main objective.I am trying to rip it up and maintain as much mass as possible.I have noticed the ability to do more reps without fatigue.I did order Cytolean i will start that tomorrow to aid in fat loss..

I will keep ya posted..

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thursday: This is week 4 of the 20% Turk and it keeps getting better..The Pumps,hardness really kicked in last week
this week my strength has increased.I have not really pushed myself on bench due to the shoulder injury but that is about to change and tonight im going to push it..I noticed the strength difference on T-Bar rows and barbell curl I have added 10 lbs to curl and 35lb to T-bar,that may not seem like much but im at a certain point and have been for a long time not really trying to keep gaining mass so any changes in weight is noticable.I have less fatigue while lifting and
im able to push further through the latic acid burn then before.

At this point I can say I am very happy with the results so far
and will continue to take it and post results.

I just started taking cytolean yesterday and it has added a nice little mood lift and focus,we will see about the fat burning

json75

Awards
awesome!!

I keep looking for your updates.....kinda surprised not more people are trying this.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Does Turk 20% at high doses have ANY impact on Testosterone or Estrogen levels? I would love to take something to promot lbm and vacularity but CANNOT have anything interfere with my test or e levels at this time.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Does Turk 20% at high doses have ANY impact on Testosterone or Estrogen levels? I would love to take something to promot lbm and vacularity but CANNOT have anything interfere with my test or e levels at this time.
Completely non-hormonal. Both ecdy and turk are great cutters.

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
WOW it seems as though i search around for info the common dosing and opinion on this is 5 gms a day . That become a pretty pricey product at that dosing doesnt it. Isnt that $40 every 10 days??

MaDmaN

MaDmaN

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry I missed Thursday's post but i was down the Cape for a wedding..All i can say is that the stuff is real good considering I am a non responder to most supplements including any kind of creatine.The pumps are insane and the strength increase was quite noticable...Granted I took 5 grams a day but im a big guy 280 lbs so I felt in order to see if this stuff really did something it was needed..When you consider the price of other stuff and all the BS you have to go through with post cycle and pre cycle and dealing with shut down,I feel the price of the 20 % Turk it is quite reasonable...I am all done with the 150 Grams and too bad I had a shoulder injury because the strength increase was quite dramatic..My body composition overall changed quite a bit Im down to a 36 waist from a 40 when i started but my weight is still at 280..Now keep in mind all the time i was dieting to lose bodyfat.I hope someone else decides to give this a try and keep a log because I feel it's a real good supp..

Last edited:

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Madman you are right.........if this produces results at 5 gms a day , is non hormonal , has no sides and requires no pct then the cost of this is a steal. I would really love to hear more peoples experience with it.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
very nice review. This looks like a solid product and when I gave the money will give it a try because Im all about being anabolic free. Thank you for the log Madman. Looks like yoyve found a winner.used as a tool, when needed.

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
madman were u taking the 5 grams all at once or spreading it out? with food or empty stomach?

jcam222

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just completed 100 gms at 4gms / day and really never responded. Not a dig on the rproduct at all.....perhaps I am just not a responder.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Timing is a huge deal while taking any ecdysteroids. Some people dose it at the wrong times and without adequate protein for it to have its full effects.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just completed 100 gms at 4gms / day and really never responded. Not a dig on the rproduct at all.....perhaps I am just not a responder.
how many weeks did you dose it for?

wojo

wojo

Awards
  • Established
yea how did u take it? split up the dosing? on empty stomach..when i took the 2% i dosed it at 1 gram 4x a day on a empty stomach i think(awhile ago) and got decent results..i had to stop tho because i was getting um very loose bowels..lol

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
Timing is a huge deal while taking any ecdysteroids. Some people dose it at the wrong times and without adequate protein for it to have its full effects.
Rodja, in you ecdy experience, what would you say is the best time for dosing? when you say protein do you mean for the day or the right amount timed to feed the ecdy? I am contemplating a cut after my pct, my first thought had been pro-anabol and thyrotabs, but know I am entertaining the 20% turk and some t3 (add dcp to both mixes). was also planning on megadosing bcaas to keep the ecdy anabolism properly fed.