Omega's T-Force log

Ether

Awards
Today is my second day on T-Force, Omega's Beta version, I am taking 2 pills 3 times a day as suggested on the bottle. After reading the ingredients this product sure looks to be solid.

I train for strength mostly and do lower reps. generally in the 4-6 ranges for work sets, though I like drop sets also. I train 4 days a weeks and do virtually no cardio, just free weights.

My other supplements I use are:

Multi-Vit.
Flax Seed 4000mg ED
Anti oxidant complex
Whey protein
Ergo Pharm 1-NO preworkout
Isatori CE-XL preworkout
Avant labs HEAT 2 servings daily
Extend 4 servings daily

I take the HEAT stack for the because of the smooth energy it gives me all day, I can't take a third serving as it keeps me up at night.

The 1-NO and CE-XL were cheap and I have been on them for awhile so I will keep using them to keep this log accurate.

My workout schedule is;

Sunday Legs
Monday Chest
Tuesday Back/Bi's
Wednesday OFF
Thursday Shoulders/Tri's
Friday Off
Saturday Off

Depending on my work schedule I will sometimes take Tues. off and workout on Wednes.

My diet is pretty consistent with dinner varying depending on what my wife cooks. I haven't counted calories in a long time, I just eat every 3 hours hungry or not and stop eating when my body sighs. Sounds a little wierd but it works great for me. Here is a general days meals for me.

6 a.m.

2 servings whey protein at least 40g.
1/2 grapefruit or 1 serving Fiber One
Handful of Almonds 10 maybe

7:30 a.m.
1 small apple

9:30 - 10 a.m.
1 serv. low fat cottage cheese
1 Fiber One bar
Snack on Almonds til lunch 30 maybe

12 p.m.
1 sandwich normally 1 can of Tuna w/mayo
1 serv. chips or pretzels
Protein pudding I make myself 20g prot.
Subway sometimes 6" chicken sub

2:30- 3 p.m.
2 serv. whey protien
2 cheese sticks or beef sticks

5 - 5:30 p.m.
preworkout concoction
1 serv 1 NO
1 serv CE-XL

7:30 p.m.
1 serv. whey protien

8 p.m.
Dinner, this varies quite a bit but I keep it high protien regardless of what my wife makes

That's it in a nutshell.

So far nothing to report after only 2 days.

Ether

Awards
I forgot my measurements and weight. All taken first thing in the morning relaxed.

196.5 lbs.

Chest 40.25"

Abdomin(navel) 36"

Arm 14.25"

Thigh 23.125"

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
what is t-force? care to share for everyone? at least a little info on the product being tested.....

Ether

Awards
Thanks for the reminder on product info. This is from Custom Nutrition Warehouse's site.

This working formula for T-Force was designed to be the strongest all-natural, herbal testosterone amplifier ever. Period. Never before has any one product used such powerful extracts and in amounts this high.

T-Force contains the following in each 2 capsule dose:

200mg 6,7 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg 3,4 divanillyltetrahydrofuran
200mg Horny Goat Weed (50% icariin)
133mg Long Jack (200:1)
75mg Avena Extract (95% extract)

This ingeniously designed formula is specifically engineered to raise testosterone levels through the roof; naturally.

Get T-Force today and experience all the benefits of being an amplified male!

The 3,4 divan and the 6,7 divan is what got me curious about this product.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
looks like a good log to come, keep it updated ill be watching.

on another note. How do you like the H.e.a.t stack do you notice fat burning with it or just energy?

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet! I saw this being logged over at another site and am excited to see more feedback. Subscribed!

Just wondering, how tall are you Ether?

Ether

Awards
I am 5' 11", probably 14% bodyfat, I wear 32" waist pants the 36" measurement is around the fattest part of my abdomin.

The HEAT I have been taking for about a month now and have noticed my pants fitting looser but haven't dropped any on the scale. The energy I get from it is very smooth, slightly euphoric. I puts me in a great mood, I do notice feeler warmer after taking it but either I adjust to it or the effect wears off shortly after.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am 5' 11", probably 14% bodyfat, I wear 32" waist pants the 36" measurement is around the fattest part of my abdomin...
I was just wondering because most of our measurments are similar, but you weigh more than I do...the height explains it...you have a few inches on me :ntome:

Ether

Awards
Day 3

Weight 196.5 lbs. this morning.

Took 2 caps 3x today of T-Force. After my lunch dose I had a slight annoying headache for a couple of hours but it went away and did not come back after my evening dose.

I tried a sample of Gasparis Size On tonight before I started working out instead of my normal 1NO and CEXL. The pumps seemed about the same but I didn't feel as focused while working out.

My workout was Tri's and shoulders.

Skull crushers
55 lbs. on an EZ curl bar 10,6,5 with 3 slow negs. after failure.

1 arm cable pushdown
40 lbs. 6,6,5 with 2 forced reps.

DB mil. press
35 lbs. 6,6,6

Straight arm side raise DB
12 lbs. 8
15 lbs. 6,5

Rear lat. raise DB
12 lbs. 8,8,8

Cable side raise
20 lbs. 7,7,7

I feel weak after seeing fitnfirm post her shoulder workout in her log, she is one strong lady.

I concentrate on strict form and full muscle contraction when I workout so I keep the weight a little lighter to avoid cheating.

Diet

Breakfast
1 whole grapefruit
1 serv. whey 30g. protien
1 handful almonds

1 large apple on my way to work, I have a hour drive.

AM snack
1 serv. cottage cheese
2 cheese sticks
Snacked on more Almonds

Lunch
1/2 subway pizza It tasted pretty bad.
1 bag jalepeno chips part of subway "meal deal"
1 serv. pudding 20g. protien

PM snack
2 serv. whey protien 46g.

1 serv.Size on preworkout
1 serv. whey protein postworkout

Dinner
mix of shrimp chicken and rice with some cheese melted on it. Serving size was about the size of my fist. No clue on macros.

I felt very hungry this AM but after the headache and bad lunch I wasn't that hungry tonight.

Nothing else to report as of yet.

Ether

Awards
Day 4

195 lbs. this AM

Today is a rest day for me as my gym is closed friday and saturday. I noticed my appetite is starting to increase and I was a little more aggressive than usual on my drive home.

The only change in my diet today was steak fajitas for lunch, man were they good!

Ether

Awards
Day 6

194lbs.

Today is another off day of training for me. I had a chiropractic appointment this morning as my right trap and neck have been bothering me. I have been twice in the past month to get my neck adjusted, this time I saw one of the other chiropractors. He asked some questions and pushed on my right trap and seems to think I have minor tear in it that is causing the pain. He recommended ibuprofen and no trap or shoulder work for the next week plus some icing to help with the inflamation. So my workout will change slightly this next week.

Diet

I am definitely feeling "it" today. My appetite is up and I notice that "Alpha Male" attitude. I am not talking about rage or mood swings but I definitely am more ascertive. I noticed my thighs felt pumped after push mowing my lawn.

Me and my wife went to dinner, I had steak fajitas we split a desert. This is the one day I eat sweets and the apple pie ice cream was pretty good.

More tomorrow after a leg workout.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
im assuming it will take a few weeks before effects start to present themselves. Herbals usually take a while.

Ether

Awards
Day 7

Forgot to weigh myself.

I woke up 2 hours later than normal, stayed up watching UFC 70. I always train legs on an empty stomach, puking just isn't any fun anymore. The 2 extra sleep felt good but didn't help my workout any, I felt light head and weak. I probably should of have something other than Extend.

Warm up sets not included

BB Squats performed with a pause at the bottom

225x 4,4,4

Good mornings

155x 8,7,7

Single leg extensions

90x 5,6,6

Superset of

Seated calf raises
130x 12,12,13

Single leg curl
50x 8,6,5

I skipped DB lunges due to my right trap injury, which felt fine until I got home then it stiffened up so I iced it down and it was fine after that.

Diet

My diet was way off today I didn't eat enough at all.

My patience are shorter I have noticed, no anger just less tolerance today. It could be because I was disappointed in my workout or that I just hate stupid people.?

Nothing else new to report.

Ether

Awards
im assuming it will take a few weeks before effects start to present themselves. Herbals usually take a while.
I think you are correct for any strength or performance increases. So far I "feel" more ascertive in that I am less willing to put up with BS. Other than that no increase in libido and the appetite increase could have just been that day as I didn't notice it as much today as I did last friday.

Ether

Awards
Day 8

195lbs. this morning

Today was a pretty stressful day at work, stuff thrown at me and cussed out. I was surprised how calm I remained though the anger was VERY hard to hold back, I haven't felt like that in a long time. Note to self find a new damn job this isn't worth it.

Today was chest day I was a little apprehensive as I really don't want to injure my trap any worse. It is purely a mental thing now that the doc planted the seed it's there in the back of my mind. Anyway I had a good chest pump going.

BB flat bench I concentrated on the neg. and strict form

155x 10,10,9

DB incline

50x 6,6,7

Pec. Deck Drop set 2 sets
90x 6
60x 11

Low cable flyes
30x10,10

The low flyes bothered my trap so I called it quits on the weights and hit the eliptical for 10mins. first cardio in months.

Diet

Breakfast
2 egg omelet with brocoli and 2 strips bacon
1 serving whey protien 22g.

AM snack
Fiber one bar
1 serving cottage cheese

Lunch
6" chicken sub from Subway

PM Snack
2 slim jims
handful of Almonds
2 servings whey protien

Pre workout
1 serving 1NO
1 serving CE-XL

Postworkout
1 serving whey protien

Dinner
Roast beef, yummy!

I noticed my gallon of water/Extend was gone about an hour earlier than normal today, probably due to the warmer weather just thought I would mention it.

Nothing else to report, bad day at work so I am going to go relax.

Ether

Awards
Day 10

197.5 lbs.

I took yesterday off and just rested when I got home from work.

Today I noticed my skin was oily this morning and I have some acne on my back starting. My attitude is still ascertive almost aggressive at times, no anger issues just shorter patience with people.

My appetite has not been increased like it was last friday, I would say it is normal.

No increase in libido as of yet either.

My sleep was deeper than normal last night.

Today I worked out my back. Good workout, muscles felt very full and pumped more than usual.

Seated cable row

170x 7,6,6

DB bench row

75x 7,7,6

Lat pulldown(felt some pain in my trap so I went easy on these)

120x 10,10,8

Straight pulldown

60x 8,8,8

Low cable pull

150x 10

170x 7,6

The Seated rows I was up 5lbs. more than normal and the DB rows I was up 10lbs. more than normal. This could be due to me taking Tues. off as I normally don't.

My diet was as normal.

Ether

Awards
Day 11

I worked bis/tris today. I hit the tris first as I had more options for exercises that did not involve my trap.

Close grip bench

155x 10
175x 4,6,6

EZ bar skull crusher

70(on bar weight)x 4,3,3 w/3 extra neg. reps.

Cable pushdown

60x 15,15,15

Hammer curls

45 5x5

I decided the hammers were enough as I felt my trap tightening up.

My workout was okay, that is the heaviest I ever remember going on skull crushers. I spent alot of time talking to my best friend while I was at the gym that's why my volume was down.

Ether

Awards
Day 12

196.5 lbs.

Today was an off day, but it was my wife's birthday so I was busy trying to get out of work early to take her and my daughter to dinner.

I have noticed my skin is getting really oil in the morning and I have a blemish on my face now.

My attitude is strong/ascertive still but I was in a great mood all day today for no apparent reason.

My sleep is deeper but normal in that I only sleep 6 hours a night.

No change in sex drive as of yet.

Diet

Breakfast

1 bowl of Fiber one cereal
2 serving whey protien
Handful of Almonds

Small apple on my way into work

9 a.m
1 serving cottage cheese
1 yogurt

Lunch
6" steak sub

PM snack
2 cheese sticks
1 serv. whey
Snack crackers (I was hungry)

Dinner
Bison Bacon Cheeseburger w/fries YummOOOO!

I drank my usual 3 servings of Xtend in 1 gallon of water.

My wife had a great birthday and yes she is very spoiled.

Ether

Awards
Day 13

197lbs.

My face is like an oil slick today, must be all that grease from that great cheeseburger last night.LOL

Today was another off day. I went shopping with the wife.

I have been in a great mood all day today, with lots of energy.

Sleep was normal at 6 hours last night.

Diet

Breakfast

Brocoli and cheese omelette

10:30 am
2 serving whey protien

Lunch
Cheese burger no fries (I LOVE cheeseburgers)

3 pm
2 serving whey
Hand full of almonds

Dinner

Home made chili

I must confess cheeseburgers are a huge weakness for me. I don't care much about sweets but burgers, I just can't so no.

I went to the chiropractor again today and she said things look better but still be gentle with shoulder trap execises next week.

My trap hasn't been as sore/stiff upon waking as it had been the previous week.

Last edited:

Ether

Awards
Day 16

198 lbs.

I was a busy weekend and I did not get much sleep so I didn't make time to update this.

Today though was a decent day, the sun was actually shining today dispite the rain.

My skin is really oily in the morning now, though acne has not gotten any worse.

My attitude is still alpha male, still not tolerating as much BS as I was b4.

Sleep sucks. I had trouble falling a sleep and it doesn't seem like I am sleeping as deep.

No change in libido.

I trained chest today.

BB flat bench press
185x 6,6,6

Incline BB bench press
135x 6,5,5

Incline DB bench press
55x 6,5,5

Peck deck drop set 2sets
90x 6
50x 10

It felt good to bench 185 for reps. It's a small number compared to some but that was a heavy set for me as benching never has been a strong exercise for me.

Ether

Awards
Day 18

198.5 lbs

I have had a stuffed up nose for the past 2 days, I am not sure if this is from allergies or what as I don't feel sick.

My skin is still quite oily in the morning, though acne has gotten better.

Attitude still is the same.

Appetite is still the same.

Sleep still sucks I have been having trouble falling asleep I will be trying melatonin to see if that helps.

No change in libido.

I took yesterday off from weight training due to be tired from not sleeping the night before.

Today was I trained my back.

Seated cable rows
170x 7,7,6

One are DB rows
75x 10,10

85x 6 (PR)

Lat pulldown
200x 5 (form sucked)

170x 7,5

Straight arm pulldown
60x 10

65x 7,7

Low cable pull

180x 7,7

Cable preacher curls
50x 8,8,8

DB hammer curls
40x 6,5

Incline DB curls
25x 8,6,6 (very slow and controled major burn)

This was a pretty good workout. I felt strong on my back exercises but my right trap is still sore and started hurting on my bicep exercises. I have been icing it which seems to help.

Ether

Awards
Day 24

198.5 lbs.

Wow 6 days went by real quick. I have been still dosing 2 caps 3x's a day on an empty stomach. My sinus seem to plug everynight for some reason, I have never experienced this before and will see if it stops after I am done with T-force.

I had a great leg workout squatted 245 lbs. for 4 reps. and my chest workout I benched 180 lbs. for 2 sets of 5 reps. I felt very strong on the bench press which I don't really enjoy doing anyway.

My sleep still sucks though melatonin has helped me fall asleep. I just don't feel as well rested.

Libido is still the same.

Appetite is still the same.

Judging by the mirror my muscles look fuller to me and the pumps in the gym have been better than normal.

Skin is still an oil slick with some minor acne.

Diet has been normal for me, trying to stay away from the cheeseburgers.

All other supplements are still the same.

Ether

Awards
Tonight I worked my back.

Seated rows
170x 7,5,5

One arm DB row
85x 6,6,5

Lat pulldown
170x 5,5,5
120x 8 (no rest)

Straight arm pulldown
60x 10,10,10

Low cable pull
180x 5,5,4

I had a good workout I felt really strong. The 85 DB's seemed light.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So far you have gained two pounds on a natural proudct, not bad (Nettle acts as a minor diuretic so you might have gained even more than that).

You said that you look more full; how's the definition in comparison as to when first started?

Ether

Awards
I have noticed the my chest looks like it is filling out more. As far as definition goes I am noticed it in my legs, veins sticking out more in my calves and the seperation in my quads is more pronounced. My wife has menitioned a couple of times that I am looking great, she notices my arms looking larger but I'm not seeing it.

Ether

Awards
Day 26

198.5 lbs.

Today was an off day off training for me. I was quite hungry today, I ate everything I packed for lunch plus a bowl of chili for lunch. I worked my Bi's and Tri's yesterday. It went something like this.

Incline DB curls
25x 10,10,10

Cable preacher curls
50x 10,7,6

DB hammer curls
40x 5 (form sucked)
35x 10,10

Skull crushers
60x10
70x 6,3(3 more neg. only reps.)

Single arm cable pushdown
25x 10,8,9

DB kickback
12x 12
15x 10,10

I have a great pump in both my bi's and tri's alot better than I would normally get.

No other changes to report, same as last update.

Ether

Awards
Day 29

200lbs.

Attitude seems to have evened out. I don't seem as aggressive just in a good mood.

My sleep has improved since I started taking melatonin.

My libido seems the sames.

My appetite has been increased the past 2 days for some reason.

I worked out my chest today as normal for a Monday. I decided to do some lighter weights with more reps. for a change with 1 min. rest intervals.

Flat BB bench press
135x 12,10,10,10,10

Flat DB bench press triple drop sets
60x 5,5,5
40x 5,5,5
30x 5,5,3

Incline BB press
95x 10,10,8,8

Cable standing flyes
30x 8,8,8, 7

After the DB presses my shoulders were constantly pumped to the point of being painful during my work sets. My chest had a good pump going but nothing compared to my shoulders.

I have not had a pump quite like that before where I almost had to stop working out. I have not changed anything still 1 serving 1-NO and CE-XL B4 my workout.

I shall see how tomorrow's back workout goes.

Ether

Awards
Day 31

200lbs.

I worked out my back yesterday set a PR with low cable pulls with 195lbs. and the 85lbs. DB felt pretty easy on one arm rows.

Today was my last full day of taking T-force dosed 2 pills 3x per day. I have 4 pills left and will be taking them tomorrow and starting Alpha Drive for the next 30 days.

I will post my final review tomorrow along with measurements.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes, me too!

Ether

Awards
Start Current

196.5 lbs. 200lbs. (+3.5)

Chest 40.25" 40.25" (+0)

Abdomin(navel) 36" 36" (+0)

Arm 14.25" 14.75" (+.5")

Thigh 23.125" 23.375" (+.25")

Today I worked out my bi's and tri's and felt an amazing pump almost painful. I feel that this effect has finally kicked in this week, too bad it's my last week of this product. I thought my chest measurement would have gone up as I am noticing more definition in my chest and it just "feels" fuller.

I guess my wife liking my arms more was justified. I did not expect that measurement to go up because I didn't train them that hard due to my trap. bothering me.

I had expected an increase in libido from this product be I didn't, that stayed the same. Though the oily skin was a good sign test was up.

My appetite has seemed to increase this week as well as the pumps. I am not starving constantly but I definitely eat more than normal without trying.

The sleep or lack there of was the only negative I could say about this product. There were a few nights I could only get 3-4 hours. The melatonin has helped alot with this, though the dreams are odd.

I am happy with the gains that I have made for me 3.5 lbs. in 30 days with little to no fat gained is pretty impressive for a natural product. I most definitely would use this product again. I would run it for 60 days though as I feel the effects would be alot more noticable especially if you were bulking.

I really hope Matt reformulates this so that it is more cost effective, the $50 for 30 days is a little tough to sell with all the competition out there in the NHA market.

It just dawned on me to mention that I bought this totally on my own based on Omega's rep. for putting out great products that work.

Hope you enjoyed the log and thanks for reading it. :dance:

MICK92

Awards
Ether, nice job on the log.

I think i'll try it when it comes out, (only if the price comes down alittle.)

Ether

Awards
Mick92

Thanks, this was my first complete log and I learned alot from it.

Just to clarify the beta version of T-force is COMPLETELY different than the soon to be released version. The new version looks very promising as the logs will hopefully soon show.