1. Yes, me too!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

2. Start Current

196.5 lbs. 200lbs. (+3.5)

Chest 40.25" 40.25" (+0)

Abdomin(navel) 36" 36" (+0)

Arm 14.25" 14.75" (+.5")

Thigh 23.125" 23.375" (+.25")

Today I worked out my bi's and tri's and felt an amazing pump almost painful. I feel that this effect has finally kicked in this week, too bad it's my last week of this product. I thought my chest measurement would have gone up as I am noticing more definition in my chest and it just "feels" fuller.

I guess my wife liking my arms more was justified. I did not expect that measurement to go up because I didn't train them that hard due to my trap. bothering me.

I had expected an increase in libido from this product be I didn't, that stayed the same. Though the oily skin was a good sign test was up.

My appetite has seemed to increase this week as well as the pumps. I am not starving constantly but I definitely eat more than normal without trying.

The sleep or lack there of was the only negative I could say about this product. There were a few nights I could only get 3-4 hours. The melatonin has helped alot with this, though the dreams are odd.

I am happy with the gains that I have made for me 3.5 lbs. in 30 days with little to no fat gained is pretty impressive for a natural product. I most definitely would use this product again. I would run it for 60 days though as I feel the effects would be alot more noticable especially if you were bulking.

I really hope Matt reformulates this so that it is more cost effective, the $50 for 30 days is a little tough to sell with all the competition out there in the NHA market.

It just dawned on me to mention that I bought this totally on my own based on Omega's rep. for putting out great products that work.

Hope you enjoyed the log and thanks for reading it.
    •   

3. Thumbs up

Ether, nice job on the log.

I think i'll try it when it comes out, (only if the price comes down alittle.)

4. Mick92

Thanks, this was my first complete log and I learned alot from it.

Just to clarify the beta version of T-force is COMPLETELY different than the soon to be released version. The new version looks very promising as the logs will hopefully soon show.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omega T-Force Log
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
  2. BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored)
    By bulls**t in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:12 AM
  3. Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM