Omega's T-Force log

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. I have noticed the my chest looks like it is filling out more. As far as definition goes I am noticed it in my legs, veins sticking out more in my calves and the seperation in my quads is more pronounced. My wife has menitioned a couple of times that I am looking great, she notices my arms looking larger but I'm not seeing it.

2. Day 26

198.5 lbs.

Today was an off day off training for me. I was quite hungry today, I ate everything I packed for lunch plus a bowl of chili for lunch. I worked my Bi's and Tri's yesterday. It went something like this.

Incline DB curls
    25x 10,10,10

Cable preacher curls
    50x 10,7,6

DB hammer curls
    40x 5 (form sucked)
    35x 10,10

Skull crushers
    60x10
    70x 6,3(3 more neg. only reps.)

Single arm cable pushdown
    25x 10,8,9

DB kickback
    12x 12
    15x 10,10

I have a great pump in both my bi's and tri's alot better than I would normally get.

No other changes to report, same as last update.
    •   

3. Day 29

200lbs.

Attitude seems to have evened out. I don't seem as aggressive just in a good mood.

My sleep has improved since I started taking melatonin.

My libido seems the sames.

My appetite has been increased the past 2 days for some reason.

I worked out my chest today as normal for a Monday. I decided to do some lighter weights with more reps. for a change with 1 min. rest intervals.

Flat BB bench press
    135x 12,10,10,10,10

Flat DB bench press triple drop sets
    60x 5,5,5
    40x 5,5,5
    30x 5,5,3

Incline BB press
    95x 10,10,8,8

Cable standing flyes
    30x 8,8,8, 7

After the DB presses my shoulders were constantly pumped to the point of being painful during my work sets. My chest had a good pump going but nothing compared to my shoulders.

I have not had a pump quite like that before where I almost had to stop working out. I have not changed anything still 1 serving 1-NO and CE-XL B4 my workout.

I shall see how tomorrow's back workout goes.

4. Day 31

200lbs.

I worked out my back yesterday set a PR with low cable pulls with 195lbs. and the 85lbs. DB felt pretty easy on one arm rows.

Today was my last full day of taking T-force dosed 2 pills 3x per day. I have 4 pills left and will be taking them tomorrow and starting Alpha Drive for the next 30 days.

I will post my final review tomorrow along with measurements.

5. awaiting final review....
    •   

6. Yes, me too!
    RcB Since 09-06-2011 20:55 EST, Post 49

7. Start Current

196.5 lbs. 200lbs. (+3.5)

Chest 40.25" 40.25" (+0)

Abdomin(navel) 36" 36" (+0)

Arm 14.25" 14.75" (+.5")

Thigh 23.125" 23.375" (+.25")

Today I worked out my bi's and tri's and felt an amazing pump almost painful. I feel that this effect has finally kicked in this week, too bad it's my last week of this product. I thought my chest measurement would have gone up as I am noticing more definition in my chest and it just "feels" fuller.

I guess my wife liking my arms more was justified. I did not expect that measurement to go up because I didn't train them that hard due to my trap. bothering me.

I had expected an increase in libido from this product be I didn't, that stayed the same. Though the oily skin was a good sign test was up.

My appetite has seemed to increase this week as well as the pumps. I am not starving constantly but I definitely eat more than normal without trying.

The sleep or lack there of was the only negative I could say about this product. There were a few nights I could only get 3-4 hours. The melatonin has helped alot with this, though the dreams are odd.

I am happy with the gains that I have made for me 3.5 lbs. in 30 days with little to no fat gained is pretty impressive for a natural product. I most definitely would use this product again. I would run it for 60 days though as I feel the effects would be alot more noticable especially if you were bulking.

I really hope Matt reformulates this so that it is more cost effective, the $50 for 30 days is a little tough to sell with all the competition out there in the NHA market.

It just dawned on me to mention that I bought this totally on my own based on Omega's rep. for putting out great products that work.

Hope you enjoyed the log and thanks for reading it.
  8. Thumbs up

Ether, nice job on the log.

I think i'll try it when it comes out, (only if the price comes down alittle.)

9. Mick92

Thanks, this was my first complete log and I learned alot from it.

Just to clarify the beta version of T-force is COMPLETELY different than the soon to be released version. The new version looks very promising as the logs will hopefully soon show.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Omega T-Force Log
    By LatSpread in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-04-2008, 04:56 PM
  2. t force log
    By robdog in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 07-03-2007, 02:48 AM
  3. BS's No BS Omega T Force Log (Final Version, Sponsored)
    By bulls**t in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 06-26-2007, 10:12 AM
  4. Omega Sports Thunder™ & Lightning™ Log - by johnfaceman
    By johnfaceman in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 04:02 PM