Execuse me you just dropped some fat on the floor

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Its time for my first log on here and I was able to include a good number of products from board sponsors. This is going to be a log that will last pretty much through the whole summer. Several different stacks will be used throughout the log and when one ends a new one will begin. The stacks that will be used and the order they will be used in....

Stack 1: Leviathan, Lipoderm Ultra with RK, Poseidon, White FLood, Bulk Leucine from NP, NP Bulk Sesathin

Stack 2: BAM, Penetrate and Formestane, Poseidon, White Flood, Bulk Leucine, NP Bulk Sesathin

Stack 3: Leviathan, Lipoderm Ultra with RK, Poseidon, White Flood, Excell (Grape Flavor), NP Bulk Sesathin

The stacks will be ran around a month each. I recently bulked up to around 220 lb and have been cutting with some CAMP, Bulk Leucine, Poseidon, Yohimbine HCL. With solid nutrition and some work I have managed to get down to around 198 lbs. This is the point where I believe I will have the most success with the transdermal products now that my bodyfat is much lower. My workouts are prolly what most people would say is to overtraining but with the bulk Leucine and Poseidon overtraining has not been an issue at all. Post work out I immediately have 45 gram whey protein shake.

Workouts
Monday, Wednesday, Friday: Full body workout consisting of 3 sets of 6-8 of the following exercises- Trap Bar Deadlift, Squat, Hang Cleans w/press, Incline Bench, Pull ups, Bent over row, dips. I follow this workout with about 15 min of low intensity cardio and some abs

Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, Sunday: I typically have one day off with the other days doing 35 min of low intensity cardio and some light abs.

Nutrition

I typically eat several small meals throughout the day and before bed I take in about 20 grams of leucine. Breakfast is usually (4) heartland eggs with a piece of toast that has Natty PB on it. The other meals tend to be salads with some sort of meat on them and nuts on the side. If its after a workout I may have a flatout with some meat on it.

Measurements
Weight: 198lb
Waist: 35.75"
Bellybutton: 37"
Chest: 41.5"
Left/Right Bicep: 14.7"
Right/Left Leg: 25"
Right Left/Calf: 15"
Butt: 42"

All measurements were taken April 14 and were at night unflexed.

This seems to be a little bit of rambling I know but pictures will be put up this weekend. Updates will start tommorow!! Any suggestions or help as far as the progress and log would be greatly appreciated.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Sounds interesting bro, keep us well updated. I'd also be interested in your opinion of Lipoderm Ultra :)

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Subscribed! Looks like the makings of a great log. I will be following with interest! :thumbsup:

Workin

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
awesome setup with great detail....subscribed.....good luck on reaching your goals....

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
Awesome J!!! Start It Off Big Baby!!!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
SMALL UPDATE!!

The RK mixed in very nicely with the lipoderm ultra and when I put it on you could feel it working. I know that sounds weird but the warming tingling sensation you got was awesome. I applied a total of four squirts, 2 went to my lower abs and 2 went to my chest any excess was rubbed off on my midsection. The bulk sesathin from NP is awesome, the pump is great and makes it very easy to use. I plan on using the sesathin any time I have over 10 grams of fat. My workout today was awesome one of my best in months, the White Flood is great and makes your endurance incredible. I mix my bulk leucine with the Poseidon for a drink during my workout (add packet of crystal light green tea for flavoring). That mix has really help spare my muscles from catabolizing and keep me going strong. Quick update for you all but looking forward to tommorow so I can start the Leviathan!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
haha great name for the log! Well good luck looks like some very nice stacks. JW...what is the formestane for? i know its an AI but why, to hold off water retention? Well actually estrogen plays a role in fat deposits so I get it! Good luck.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 19

Hey guys,
I woke up today around 9:00 and immediately took my Leviathan then waited an hour to half my breakfast. Following breakfast I applyed the Lipo and proceded to class. I have had a long day at classes but have not lacked energy or been tired. Im about to head up to the gym to run and I will take the other 2 capsules of Leviathan. Could be a late night with that but ehh we will see I handle stims pretty well. The lipo is amazing, im guessing it has taken a lot of water weight off me bc I havent looked this good in a couple years. Crazy after two doses and I can tell a difference. The White Flood has really increased my appetite but I am sticking to my diet. The bulk sesathin is also great and between all the products even after one day my body is looking better. I will have pictures up soon maybe even late tonight. Take it easy guys

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
POST WORKOUT

I ran into a problem tonight I tanned before I did my cardio and my core body temp must have been to high bc at the 25 minute mark I became extremely cold and light headed. I credit the poseidon for making me NOT pass out and be able to make it home. Without it im sure I would have been down for the count. When I got home I made me another liter of water with a serving of poseidon and ate some celery to get water back in my system. I recovered very quickly and felt back to normal. The leviathan made cardio go by very quickly, which is definetly a bonus. I got the pictures taken tonight they definetly arent my best ones haha but hopefully at the end of this log all will be good again. Take it easy

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
POST WORKOUT

I ran into a problem tonight I tanned before I did my cardio and my core body temp must have been to high bc at the 25 minute mark I became extremely cold and light headed. I credit the poseidon for making me NOT pass out and be able to make it home. Without it im sure I would have been down for the count. When I got home I made me another liter of water with a serving of poseidon and ate some celery to get water back in my system. I recovered very quickly and felt back to normal. The leviathan made cardio go by very quickly, which is definetly a bonus. I got the pictures taken tonight they definetly arent my best ones haha but hopefully at the end of this log all will be good again. Take it easy
Glad to hear Poseidon was such a help Jsouth. Will you be posting the pics?

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 20

Last night seemed to drain me a little bit more then I expected and my workout definetly suffered. However, I was able to get through it and my strength was still good it just felt alot more difficult then normal. White Flood definetly has helped me in the area of strength however the taste of this stuff is terrible. The Leviathan and Lipo seem to be working great, Ill have measurements tommorow. Pictures will be up soon I hope my girlfriend has misplaced her chord to transfer them from camera to computer. When that is found they will be up. Have a good weekend everyone

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
April 20
my girlfriend has misplaced her chord to transfer them from camera to computer. When that is found they will be up. Have a good weekend everyone
I hate when that happens! :)

You have a good weekend as well Jsouth...

Workin

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
I LIKE THE SOUNDS OF THIS LOG SO FAR JSOUTH!!!!!

THe Lipo and RK seems like it might be a great addition!!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 21

Had a pretty busy day today with homework but managed to get to the gym for cardio. I did the elipitical machine for 30 min on level 7 setting nothing hard just something to get the blood flowing. It was time for measurements and let me say it was a joyous occasion.

Here are last weeks measurements, followed by this weeks
Weight: 198lb, 197.5lb
Waist: 35.75", 34.75"
Bellybutton: 37", 35.5"
Chest: 41.5", 40.25
Left/Right Bicep: 14.7",14.5"
Right/Left Leg: 25", 25.5"
Right Left/Calf: 15", 14.75"
Butt: 42", 41"

Measurements were done once again by my girlfriend. I really like the total drop in bodyfat while only loosing .5 lbs. Pictures will be up hopefully tonight if not then tommorow. The picture was taken after I had a little issue with dehydration. So I drank about 2.5 liters of water beforehand and you can definetly tell a bloat, but its a starting point. Hope everyone is having a good weekend, watch my Wizards tommorow 12:30 eastern!!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 22

Went to the gym and did some cardio for about 30 min I just applied my second dose of lipo for the day and it seems like every day I can see results. The leviathan is great and the clean energy you get cant be matched. I had it with my first dose with one of those Nesteas Envigo energy drinks and I was feeling great. NP's bulk sesathin is easy to use with the pump and Im sure is contributing greatly to my progress. More updates tommorow!

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
April 22

Went to the gym and did some cardio for about 30 min I just applied my second dose of lipo for the day and it seems like every day I can see results. The leviathan is great and the clean energy you get cant be matched. I had it with my first dose with one of those Nesteas Envigo energy drinks and I was feeling great. NP's bulk sesathin is easy to use with the pump and Im sure is contributing greatly to my progress. More updates tommorow!
any sides from the lipo?

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Weezy: No sides at all from the lipo, this product is awesome. The combination of leviathan, bulk sesathin and lipo are giving me the best results I have ever seen. The crazy part is I haven't even been using for a WEEK!!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Weezy: No sides at all from the lipo, this product is awesome. The combination of leviathan, bulk sesathin and lipo are giving me the best results I have ever seen. The crazy part is I haven't even been using for a WEEK!!
OK, I'm sold! :thumbsup:

Workin

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
so that stack isn't giving you any sides thats awesome that sounds like a good stack. right now i just got my jungle warfare and BAM stack in after done with that im going to try yours especially if it continues what its doing to you now.sounds great:woohoo:

WEEZYFBABY

WEEZYFBABY

Awards
  • Established
this may seem like a stupid question, but basically what does posiedon do?:think:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Poseidon has been great in giving me energy and helping recovery while low carbing. I can't say enough good things about this product. It has become a staple for me and thats not going to change. I actually take an extremely low dose with one serving before/during breakfast and then one during my workout. I can't imagine the benefits if I took more during the day but with money you know how it goes.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 23

Lifted today and did 15 min of cardio afterwards. The White Flood is good but I think I need to boost it up to 2 scoops instead of one to see a more profound effect. The lipo and leviathan is going great, in the mornings if I dont have time to shower I take a pad with alcohol on it to clean off my applying areas and I like that. I only got one serving of leviathan in today and that was right before my workout. Its hard like I have said before to take it an hour before and after eating, as I eat small meals a day and snack constantly. Total side note here but I have started eating avocado alot and they are fabulous. They are packed with good fats, fiber and nutrients. I found a recipe on AM last night for an avocado, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, splenda. You mix it all up in a blender and then chill it. For someone who hasnt had a dessert in weeks it was a very good little snack. Get it to the consistency of pudding and make one avocado last like 2-3 servings. Im out take it easy guys

Workin: I go a test on electric systems in a plane tommorow!! This manadatory maintenance class is killing me haha

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
STARTING PICTURES!! Crazy to look at them now even though they weren't taken long ago the difference is mind blowing. Hopefully have some new ones this weekend for some proof haha

Attachments

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
April 23

Lifted today and did 15 min of cardio afterwards. The White Flood is good but I think I need to boost it up to 2 scoops instead of one to see a more profound effect. The lipo and leviathan is going great, in the mornings if I dont have time to shower I take a pad with alcohol on it to clean off my applying areas and I like that. I only got one serving of leviathan in today and that was right before my workout. Its hard like I have said before to take it an hour before and after eating, as I eat small meals a day and snack constantly. Total side note here but I have started eating avocado alot and they are fabulous. They are packed with good fats, fiber and nutrients. I found a recipe on AM last night for an avocado, skim milk, vanilla protein powder, splenda. You mix it all up in a blender and then chill it. For someone who hasnt had a dessert in weeks it was a very good little snack. Get it to the consistency of pudding and make one avocado last like 2-3 servings. Im out take it easy guys

Workin: I go a test on electric systems in a plane tommorow!! This manadatory maintenance class is killing me haha
Good luck on the Electrical Systems test...what type plane....over? :)

Workin

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 24

Ran today for about 30 minutes and did a light ab workout. Got both my doses in of the leviathan and about to put on my second dose of lipo. Im loving this stack cant wait to get some new pics up to show you all. Been eatin alot more its hard not to, but still loosing weight

Workin: It was on the basics like magnetos, different starters, spark plugs stuff like that. Wasn't to hard but I wont be trying to work on any planes soon. Got to do CRM work in a 727 sim tonight so that was real cool!

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
April 24

Ran today for about 30 minutes and did a light ab workout. Got both my doses in of the leviathan and about to put on my second dose of lipo. Im loving this stack cant wait to get some new pics up to show you all. Been eatin alot more its hard not to, but still loosing weight

Workin: It was on the basics like magnetos, different starters, spark plugs stuff like that. Wasn't to hard but I wont be trying to work on any planes soon. Got to do CRM work in a 727 sim tonight so that was real cool!
Nice! If you ever get down to Orlando, I'll have to show you our Embraer 145 and 170 sims...they are nice! ;)

Workin

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
good looking log so far J keep up the progress

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin: O thats real cool Ill definetly take you up on that offer if im down in that area. There is a descent chance of gettn put down at Orlando Int. once I finish up school. Last year I did some flight training for a class in Diamond DA40 sim and that was real cool. The 727 wasn't a "sim" to say it was a cockpit that had been donated by Southwest I think it was and pilots use it for IFR stuff.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Workin: O thats real cool Ill definetly take you up on that offer if im down in that area. There is a descent chance of gettn put down at Orlando Int. once I finish up school. Last year I did some flight training for a class in Diamond DA40 sim and that was real cool. The 727 wasn't a "sim" to say it was a cockpit that had been donated by Southwest I think it was and pilots use it for IFR stuff.
I see...The Embraer 145 and 170 sims in Orlando are all fully functional Level "D" sims...basically, if someone blind folded you and sat you in there, you would not be able to tell the difference between it and the actually aircraft. In fact, the Sim is about 5 million dollars MORE expensive than the actual aircraft! lol!

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I see...The Embraer 145 and 170 sims in Orlando are all fully functional Level "D" sims...basically, if someone blind folded you and sat you in there, you would not be able to tell the difference between it and the actually aircraft. In fact, the Sim is about 5 million dollars MORE expensive than the actual aircraft! lol!

Workin
We got some A&P's in the house guys???
Either of your guys fly too?

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
We got some A&P's in the house guys???
Either of your guys fly too?
I'm not an A&P, Jsouth is in school to become one though.

I'm a pilot and fly the Embraer 145 RJ...not an A&P though. :)

Do you fly?

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
I'm not an A&P, Jsouth is in school to become one though.

I'm a pilot and fly the Embraer 145 RJ...not an A&P though. :)

Do you fly?

Workin
Yea man, I fly just for fun (expensive hobby!!!), fly out of KLNA, had my license for about 2 years now. Right around 100hours now but actually going up tonight in a 172-SP after work for a little fun in the pattern.
I got a few buddies who are A&P's too.
Damn, yor embraer blows my little cessna away! lol

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Workin: That sim sounds amazing, to be 5 million more then the Embraer is just crazy.

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Dave: An expensive hobby maybe but it is rewarding. You own your own plane?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Dave: An expensive hobby maybe but it is rewarding. You own your own plane?
Very rewarding... i love it! Worth every dime that ive invested. Wish i owned my own plane, but dont have a few hundred thousand sitting around! Just rent them for now, my flight school has about 30 aircraft for rent, and they are very cool people. Sucks though bc their insurance regulations require IFR to fly to the bahamas. :sad:
Cant blame them, but frustrating!

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Thats cool, it helps having good people at the flight schools and FBO's. When you going to your Instrument Flight Rating?

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Thats cool, it helps having good people at the flight schools and FBO's. When you going to your Instrument Flight Rating?
As soon as i find about $7k i dont have anything better to do with! Donations? :box: Figured it would cost about 5-7k. My brother was my flight instructor for my VFR (saved a few bucks), but he moved to north florida. I gotta scout out a good CFI as well.. last one i flew with for a checkout was too straight edge, no sense of humor, and you need to click well with a CFI in my opinion.

You fly as well Jsouth?

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
No sure don't im in school now to be your "eyes in the sky" with classes though I get all sides of it from maintenance classes to pilot stuff. I took an IFR class last semester so its alot of work but once you get it you will be happy. Where you at right now, Ill ask around to some pilots up here and see if anyone knows some good people.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Yea man, I fly just for fun (expensive hobby!!!), fly out of KLNA, had my license for about 2 years now. Right around 100hours now but actually going up tonight in a 172-SP after work for a little fun in the pattern.
I got a few buddies who are A&P's too.
Damn, yor embraer blows my little cessna away! lol
That is an expensive hobby...I haven't flown a prop in about 6 years because it's so expensive.

Have a blast in your 172! Those things are a great deal of fun to fly. In my opinion, that's "real flying"....all I do is basically babysit a computer 95% of the time! lol!

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
Jsouth 'eyes in the sky'...goin the ATC route.. like i mentioned before, im at KLNA, if you know any CFII's in the area, that would be cool

Man, many of the fleet of 172's barely have GPS let alone a computer!! A few do have the G1000's and 2 with air conditioning (vital in South Fla in the afternoon) and traffic avoidance, but I fly the 1970's dinasaurs to save on money. I love the excitement of landing though. Nothing like hitting a short field landing right on target, even better with some 15kt crosswinds :) Rather wrestly a plane to the ground than be a button pusher! But then again, Id rather get paid to fly :woohoo:

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Jsouth 'eyes in the sky'...goin the ATC route.. like i mentioned before, im at KLNA, if you know any CFII's in the area, that would be cool

Man, many of the fleet of 172's barely have GPS let alone a computer!! A few do have the G1000's and 2 with air conditioning (vital in South Fla in the afternoon) and traffic avoidance, but I fly the 1970's dinasaurs to save on money. I love the excitement of landing though. Nothing like hitting a short field landing right on target, even better with some 15kt crosswinds :) Rather wrestly a plane to the ground than be a button pusher! But then again, Id rather get paid to fly :woohoo:
Yeah...I am definitely a button pusher! lol!

I do perform all the landing manually as we are not Cat III equipped for auto land (our company is too cheap! lol) so I do get to wrestle the jet a bit.

We landed in Chicago Midway some time back in blowing snow with a 37kt x-wind gusting up to 51 kts WITH an icy runway (brake report was "fair", but it should have been "Nil")....lets just say that got the adrenalin pumping! :)

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
We landed in Chicago Midway some time back in blowing snow with a 37kt x-wind gusting up to 51 kts WITH an icy runway (brake report was "fair", but it should have been "Nil")....lets just say that got the adrenalin pumping! :)
:jaw: :jaw: :jaw:
Damn, thats insane. I wouldnt even challenge a HEAD wind like that in a cessna!! I did fly backwards though once. winds were 40kts at about 3k feet altitude. Dropped the 172 down to 35kts... nose pointed north... plane technically moving south though (confused the hell out of the GPS and if you do this on a G1000, it overloads and the system crashes and shuts down!!!) Good times!! HA Im sure we have tons of stories to overload J's log into offtopic oblivion! lol

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Haha its all good guys, how much runway did you all use with all that ice on it? Did the wind end up helping you all slow down better? Did you get to takeoff into that wind as well?

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
AHHH WHATS ALL THIS PILOT TALK GOING ON IN HERE!!!!

HAHA its cool!!

J update us on the fat dropping off!!!!:dance:

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
April 25

Today was a great workout I finally jumped up to two scoops of White Flood and beside that horrid taste it was awesome. I workout on an empty stomach only having my L-Leucine and Posiedon to keep me going. Sometimes I feel real weak due to the lack of carbs but with the White Flood I felt awesome. I was able to put up 225 4 times on Incline Press. I havent done that before so it felt good to be dropping weight and still puttin that kinda of weight up. I weighed myself after the gym and it came in at 194 but that was without eating for awhile. I hope to have the new pictures taken and put up by the end of this weekend at the latest. Biggest thing is staying motivated on a cut, its very easy to get down on yourself but keep just pushing.

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Haha its all good guys, how much runway did you all use with all that ice on it? Did the wind end up helping you all slow down better? Did you get to takeoff into that wind as well?
We used only about 5,000 ft. Our jet is small, and reverse thrust works like a charm...and as you said, our ground speed was greatly reduced due to the heavy wind. ;)

OK, back on topic! :icon_lol:

Workin