Execuse me you just dropped some fat on the floor

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

  1. April 26 and April 27

    Sorry for no updated yesterday Finals started today so its kinda of kicking my butt. Last night I got a good run in and today I had a great workout. I switched from regular squats to Y-Squats and I really like them. I also purchased some of the Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Energy singles and they have 60 mg of Caffeine in them. It was great having that along with my L-Leucine and Poseidon. With doing a Low Carb diet and 7 compound exercises plus cardio I do get a little fatigued. The little bit of caffeine though was a huge boost and I will continue to use them. I might not be able to get a post up this weekend due to lack of internet but we will see. As a sidenote I saw Open Season last night with my girlfriend and I have to say it was pretty good movie. Have a good weekend guys


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    April 26 and April 27

    Sorry for no updated yesterday Finals started today so its kinda of kicking my butt. Last night I got a good run in and today I had a great workout. I switched from regular squats to Y-Squats and I really like them. I also purchased some of the Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Energy singles and they have 60 mg of Caffeine in them. It was great having that along with my L-Leucine and Poseidon. With doing a Low Carb diet and 7 compound exercises plus cardio I do get a little fatigued. The little bit of caffeine though was a huge boost and I will continue to use them. I might not be able to get a post up this weekend due to lack of internet but we will see. As a sidenote I saw Open Season last night with my girlfriend and I have to say it was pretty good movie. Have a good weekend guys
    Great update...enjoy your weekend my friend!

    Workin
    •   
       


  3. April 29 HUGE UPDATE

    Hey guys,
    Hope everyone's weekend went well and for all you football fans watchout for the SKINS DB's this year between Taylor and Landry someone might get hurt! Alright down to business,
    did some light cardio both today and yesterday. Yesterday was 40 minute jog and today was a 2.5 mile walk with my girlfriend. The walk was actually more challenging then my normal sessions on the elipitical. Alright measurements and picutures today. I decided to upload the measurements in a word document for easier viewing and I have unflexed comparrision shots and then I have a flexed picture. I dont know why my shoulder blades stick out so much on my back when I flex I have never seen them like this on anyone else ( we will just call it muscle haha). Hope you all are getting alot out of this log and questions just let me know. By the way I have started using a Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry in the morning with my Poseidon serving and its the best I have ever felt in the morning. You have such a nice clean energy its amazing.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Attached Files Attached Files

  4. i think your log encouraged so many people bout lipoderm ultra because its sold out!

  5. Haha well its a great product and I kno this wont be the last time I will use it as that goes with all my supplements im using during the log.
    •   
       


  6. great pics update.. looking a lot leaner/more definition..especially in 1 week!!!! great job!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    STARTING PICTURES!! Crazy to look at them now even though they weren't taken long ago the difference is mind blowing. Hopefully have some new ones this weekend for some proof haha
    what body weight is this picture taken at?
    230?

  8. Starting weight pictures were between 198-200 lbs

  9. Nice so far Jsouth. Got my sample of Leviathan yesterday, and although I hate trib products I'm curious to give it a shot during my cut.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    April 29 HUGE UPDATE

    Hey guys,
    Hope everyone's weekend went well and for all you football fans watchout for the SKINS DB's this year between Taylor and Landry someone might get hurt! Alright down to business,
    did some light cardio both today and yesterday. Yesterday was 40 minute jog and today was a 2.5 mile walk with my girlfriend. The walk was actually more challenging then my normal sessions on the elipitical. Alright measurements and picutures today. I decided to upload the measurements in a word document for easier viewing and I have unflexed comparrision shots and then I have a flexed picture. I dont know why my shoulder blades stick out so much on my back when I flex I have never seen them like this on anyone else ( we will just call it muscle haha). Hope you all are getting alot out of this log and questions just let me know. By the way I have started using a Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry in the morning with my Poseidon serving and its the best I have ever felt in the morning. You have such a nice clean energy its amazing.
    Looking good my friend! Keep up your hard work, it's obviously paying off!

    Mixing Poseidon with Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry sounds EXCELLENT! I'll be trying that as soon as I can make it to the store to pick some up.

    Workin

  11. Workin: I think you could make a workout/energy formula with poseidon by adding a little caffeine to it and it would do great. The two together are incredible, my girlfriend who isnt much into taking vitamins loves it and asks for it every morning now. Just an idea!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    Workin: I think you could make a workout/energy formula with poseidon by adding a little caffeine to it and it would do great. The two together are incredible, my girlfriend who isnt much into taking vitamins loves it and asks for it every morning now. Just an idea!
    Good idea Jsouth...we are working on a version of Poseidon that may contain caffeine, but we aren't sure on the formula yet...I'll keep you updated.

    I bought some Crystal Light Energy mix at your suggestion. Can't wait to try it with my Poseidon tomorrow!

    Workin

  13. Im starting some light morning cardio tommorow so ill let you know how that combo works with that. Im not a morning person at all.... UPDATES LATER TONIGHT GUYS

  14. April 30 and May 1

    Yesterday was a normal day of weigts and cardio. I also went on a late afternoon walk with my girlfriend again. Today I got up early and did morning cardio. I used some BCAAs, Poseidon, and the strawberry Crystal Light. The leviathan was taken about 20 minutes before my light cardio session and I could definetly feel that clean energy. I went on later in the day to the gym for another low intensity cardio session and had the same drink combination. Everything is going great and the weight is just falling off. Hopefully have more pictures up this weekend or early next week.


    Workin: What did you think of that Strawberry Crystal Light with the Poseidon?

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    April 30 and May 1

    Yesterday was a normal day of weigts and cardio. I also went on a late afternoon walk with my girlfriend again. Today I got up early and did morning cardio. I used some BCAAs, Poseidon, and the strawberry Crystal Light. The leviathan was taken about 20 minutes before my light cardio session and I could definetly feel that clean energy. I went on later in the day to the gym for another low intensity cardio session and had the same drink combination. Everything is going great and the weight is just falling off. Hopefully have more pictures up this weekend or early next week.


    Workin: What did you think of that Strawberry Crystal Light with the Poseidon?
    It was a great combination. Just as you stated, it gave me a "clean" energy buzz. The taste is excellent as well! Good call my friend.

    Workin

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    April 30 and May 1

    Yesterday was a normal day of weigts and cardio. I also went on a late afternoon walk with my girlfriend again. Today I got up early and did morning cardio. I used some BCAAs, Poseidon, and the strawberry Crystal Light. The leviathan was taken about 20 minutes before my light cardio session and I could definetly feel that clean energy. I went on later in the day to the gym for another low intensity cardio session and had the same drink combination. Everything is going great and the weight is just falling off. Hopefully have more pictures up this weekend or early next week.


    Workin: What did you think of that Strawberry Crystal Light with the Poseidon?

    good feedback J....glad you like the clean energy!

  17. Quick Update

    I cant say enough good things about doing morning cardio on this stack. I do a light 30 min elipitcal session (HR: 110-120 bpm) and the results have been fantastic so far. I apply a dose of lipo before bed then take my leviathan before the cardio. In just two days you can definetly see a slight leaning out effect. Measurements this week will definetly prove it. Im sitting around 194 lbs today and I have lost a considerable amount of fat, the Poseidon, L-Leucine has proven awesome for keeping catabolism down. Have a good day everyone updates tonight hopefully ( 3 finals tommorow then done so the log will be back to being updated every day)

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    Quick Update

    I cant say enough good things about doing morning cardio on this stack. I do a light 30 min elipitcal session (HR: 110-120 bpm) and the results have been fantastic so far. I apply a dose of lipo before bed then take my leviathan before the cardio. In just two days you can definetly see a slight leaning out effect. Measurements this week will definetly prove it. Im sitting around 194 lbs today and I have lost a considerable amount of fat, the Poseidon, L-Leucine has proven awesome for keeping catabolism down. Have a good day everyone updates tonight hopefully ( 3 finals tommorow then done so the log will be back to being updated every day)


    Workin

  19. May 2

    Today was very busy I got up this morning and did 30 min on the elipitcal low intensity then about 2 hours later I had to go help someone move. That took about two hours and then it was off to the gym for lifting and some more cardio. It was definetly a packed day but I kept sippin on Poseidon and Leucine all day. The leviathan and white flood definetly gave me a great boost at the gym when I didnt think I would have the energy to do it. Im out guys, last day of finals and spring semester tommorow!!!!!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    May 2

    Today was very busy I got up this morning and did 30 min on the elipitcal low intensity then about 2 hours later I had to go help someone move. That took about two hours and then it was off to the gym for lifting and some more cardio. It was definetly a packed day but I kept sippin on Poseidon and Leucine all day. The leviathan and white flood definetly gave me a great boost at the gym when I didnt think I would have the energy to do it. Im out guys, last day of finals and spring semester tommorow!!!!!
    Good luck on your last day of finals...make us proud.

    Workin

  21. Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Good luck on your last day of finals...make us proud.

    Workin
    x2

    Man i hate having to help people move! who doesnt!?

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    x2

    Man i hate having to help people move! who doesnt!?
    Too bad. Everyone of AM's members is going to have to drive to Houston to help me move in 2 weeks. Like it or not.

  23. May 3

    Well finals are done and grades should shake out to 2 B's and 5 A's for this semester so life is definetly good. Moving does suck and when you look like you have a lil muscle you are everyones best friend come moving day. I started the morning around 6:00 am with some mornign cardio and then did some more cardio tonight around 9. Im feeling good and the fat continues to just drop off me. Everyone take it easy measurements and pictures this weekend

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    May 3

    Well finals are done and grades should shake out to 2 B's and 5 A's for this semester so life is definetly good. Moving does suck and when you look like you have a lil muscle you are everyones best friend come moving day. I started the morning around 6:00 am with some mornign cardio and then did some more cardio tonight around 9. Im feeling good and the fat continues to just drop off me. Everyone take it easy measurements and pictures this weekend
    You have to feel good about those grades! Have a great weekend Jsouth!

    Workin

  25. May 4

    Thanks workin for the kind words it definetly was alot of work but in the end well worth it. Today I started off with my morning cardio and proceeded to the gym a couple hours later. I got in the tanning booth and just like last time I got extremely sick and dehydrated. Its important when using these to do the tanning bed last. The sick feeling is horrible! Im off to a wedding tonight so all water for me there, have a good weekend guys
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Drop some knowledge on me please!
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 01:35 PM
  2. Ron Paul Drops Some Truth On Bush !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-01-2007, 11:11 PM
  3. Fat on the tip of my chest... and outer chest...grrr!
    By East1600Plus in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-03-2007, 11:02 PM
  4. Just need some advice on Powertec rack...
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 09:38 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 08:58 PM
Log in
Log in