Execuse me you just dropped some fat on the floor

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

No sure don't im in school now to be your "eyes in the sky" with classes though I get all sides of it from maintenance classes to pilot stuff. I took an IFR class last semester so its alot of work but once you get it you will be happy. Where you at right now, Ill ask around to some pilots up here and see if anyone knows some good people.

2. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Palo Alto Labs View Post
    Yea man, I fly just for fun (expensive hobby!!!), fly out of KLNA, had my license for about 2 years now. Right around 100hours now but actually going up tonight in a 172-SP after work for a little fun in the pattern.
    I got a few buddies who are A&P's too.
    Damn, yor embraer blows my little cessna away! lol
    That is an expensive hobby...I haven't flown a prop in about 6 years because it's so expensive.

Have a blast in your 172! Those things are a great deal of fun to fly. In my opinion, that's "real flying"....all I do is basically babysit a computer 95% of the time! lol!

Workin
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

hahaha damn button pusher
    •   

Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.92%

Jsouth 'eyes in the sky'...goin the ATC route.. like i mentioned before, im at KLNA, if you know any CFII's in the area, that would be cool

Man, many of the fleet of 172's barely have GPS let alone a computer!! A few do have the G1000's and 2 with air conditioning (vital in South Fla in the afternoon) and traffic avoidance, but I fly the 1970's dinasaurs to save on money. I love the excitement of landing though. Nothing like hitting a short field landing right on target, even better with some 15kt crosswinds Rather wrestly a plane to the ground than be a button pusher! But then again, Id rather get paid to fly
  5. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Jsouth 'eyes in the sky'...goin the ATC route.. like i mentioned before, im at KLNA, if you know any CFII's in the area, that would be cool

Man, many of the fleet of 172's barely have GPS let alone a computer!! A few do have the G1000's and 2 with air conditioning (vital in South Fla in the afternoon) and traffic avoidance, but I fly the 1970's dinasaurs to save on money. I love the excitement of landing though. Nothing like hitting a short field landing right on target, even better with some 15kt crosswinds Rather wrestly a plane to the ground than be a button pusher! But then again, Id rather get paid to fly
    Yeah...I am definitely a button pusher! lol!

I do perform all the landing manually as we are not Cat III equipped for auto land (our company is too cheap! lol) so I do get to wrestle the jet a bit.

We landed in Chicago Midway some time back in blowing snow with a 37kt x-wind gusting up to 51 kts WITH an icy runway (brake report was "fair", but it should have been "Nil")....lets just say that got the adrenalin pumping!

Workin
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.92%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    We landed in Chicago Midway some time back in blowing snow with a 37kt x-wind gusting up to 51 kts WITH an icy runway (brake report was "fair", but it should have been "Nil")....lets just say that got the adrenalin pumping!

Damn, thats insane. I wouldnt even challenge a HEAD wind like that in a cessna!! I did fly backwards though once. winds were 40kts at about 3k feet altitude. Dropped the 172 down to 35kts... nose pointed north... plane technically moving south though (confused the hell out of the GPS and if you do this on a G1000, it overloads and the system crashes and shuts down!!!) Good times!! HA Im sure we have tons of stories to overload J's log into offtopic oblivion! lol
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Haha its all good guys, how much runway did you all use with all that ice on it? Did the wind end up helping you all slow down better? Did you get to takeoff into that wind as well?
  8. AI Sports Fitness Expert
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.87%
    Achievements Posting Pro

AHHH WHATS ALL THIS PILOT TALK GOING ON IN HERE!!!!

HAHA its cool!!

J update us on the fat dropping off!!!!
  9. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

April 25

Today was a great workout I finally jumped up to two scoops of White Flood and beside that horrid taste it was awesome. I workout on an empty stomach only having my L-Leucine and Posiedon to keep me going. Sometimes I feel real weak due to the lack of carbs but with the White Flood I felt awesome. I was able to put up 225 4 times on Incline Press. I havent done that before so it felt good to be dropping weight and still puttin that kinda of weight up. I weighed myself after the gym and it came in at 194 but that was without eating for awhile. I hope to have the new pictures taken and put up by the end of this weekend at the latest. Biggest thing is staying motivated on a cut, its very easy to get down on yourself but keep just pushing.
  10. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Quote Originally Posted by Jsouth View Post
    Haha its all good guys, how much runway did you all use with all that ice on it? Did the wind end up helping you all slow down better? Did you get to takeoff into that wind as well?
    We used only about 5,000 ft. Our jet is small, and reverse thrust works like a charm...and as you said, our ground speed was greatly reduced due to the heavy wind.

OK, back on topic!

Workin
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

April 26 and April 27

Sorry for no updated yesterday Finals started today so its kinda of kicking my butt. Last night I got a good run in and today I had a great workout. I switched from regular squats to Y-Squats and I really like them. I also purchased some of the Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Energy singles and they have 60 mg of Caffeine in them. It was great having that along with my L-Leucine and Poseidon. With doing a Low Carb diet and 7 compound exercises plus cardio I do get a little fatigued. The little bit of caffeine though was a huge boost and I will continue to use them. I might not be able to get a post up this weekend due to lack of internet but we will see. As a sidenote I saw Open Season last night with my girlfriend and I have to say it was pretty good movie. Have a good weekend guys
  12. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

April 26 and April 27

Sorry for no updated yesterday Finals started today so its kinda of kicking my butt. Last night I got a good run in and today I had a great workout. I switched from regular squats to Y-Squats and I really like them. I also purchased some of the Crystal Light Wild Strawberry Energy singles and they have 60 mg of Caffeine in them. It was great having that along with my L-Leucine and Poseidon. With doing a Low Carb diet and 7 compound exercises plus cardio I do get a little fatigued. The little bit of caffeine though was a huge boost and I will continue to use them. I might not be able to get a post up this weekend due to lack of internet but we will see. As a sidenote I saw Open Season last night with my girlfriend and I have to say it was pretty good movie. Have a good weekend guys
    Great update...enjoy your weekend my friend!

Workin
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

April 29 HUGE UPDATE

Hey guys,
    Hope everyone's weekend went well and for all you football fans watchout for the SKINS DB's this year between Taylor and Landry someone might get hurt! Alright down to business,
    did some light cardio both today and yesterday. Yesterday was 40 minute jog and today was a 2.5 mile walk with my girlfriend. The walk was actually more challenging then my normal sessions on the elipitical. Alright measurements and picutures today. I decided to upload the measurements in a word document for easier viewing and I have unflexed comparrision shots and then I have a flexed picture. I dont know why my shoulder blades stick out so much on my back when I flex I have never seen them like this on anyone else ( we will just call it muscle haha). Hope you all are getting alot out of this log and questions just let me know. By the way I have started using a Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry in the morning with my Poseidon serving and its the best I have ever felt in the morning. You have such a nice clean energy its amazing.
    Attached Images Attached Images     
    Attached Files Attached Files
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    81.88%

i think your log encouraged so many people bout lipoderm ultra because its sold out!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Haha well its a great product and I kno this wont be the last time I will use it as that goes with all my supplements im using during the log.
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.92%

great pics update.. looking a lot leaner/more definition..especially in 1 week!!!! great job!
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%

STARTING PICTURES!! Crazy to look at them now even though they weren't taken long ago the difference is mind blowing. Hopefully have some new ones this weekend for some proof haha
    what body weight is this picture taken at?
    230?
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Starting weight pictures were between 198-200 lbs
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Nice so far Jsouth. Got my sample of Leviathan yesterday, and although I hate trib products I'm curious to give it a shot during my cut.
  20. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

April 29 HUGE UPDATE

Hey guys,
    Hope everyone's weekend went well and for all you football fans watchout for the SKINS DB's this year between Taylor and Landry someone might get hurt! Alright down to business,
    did some light cardio both today and yesterday. Yesterday was 40 minute jog and today was a 2.5 mile walk with my girlfriend. The walk was actually more challenging then my normal sessions on the elipitical. Alright measurements and picutures today. I decided to upload the measurements in a word document for easier viewing and I have unflexed comparrision shots and then I have a flexed picture. I dont know why my shoulder blades stick out so much on my back when I flex I have never seen them like this on anyone else ( we will just call it muscle haha). Hope you all are getting alot out of this log and questions just let me know. By the way I have started using a Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry in the morning with my Poseidon serving and its the best I have ever felt in the morning. You have such a nice clean energy its amazing.
    Looking good my friend! Keep up your hard work, it's obviously paying off!

Mixing Poseidon with Crystal Light Energy Wild Strawberry sounds EXCELLENT! I'll be trying that as soon as I can make it to the store to pick some up.

Workin
  21. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Workin: I think you could make a workout/energy formula with poseidon by adding a little caffeine to it and it would do great. The two together are incredible, my girlfriend who isnt much into taking vitamins loves it and asks for it every morning now. Just an idea!
  22. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Workin: I think you could make a workout/energy formula with poseidon by adding a little caffeine to it and it would do great. The two together are incredible, my girlfriend who isnt much into taking vitamins loves it and asks for it every morning now. Just an idea!
    Good idea Jsouth...we are working on a version of Poseidon that may contain caffeine, but we aren't sure on the formula yet...I'll keep you updated.

I bought some Crystal Light Energy mix at your suggestion. Can't wait to try it with my Poseidon tomorrow!

Workin
  23. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Im starting some light morning cardio tommorow so ill let you know how that combo works with that. Im not a morning person at all.... UPDATES LATER TONIGHT GUYS
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

April 30 and May 1

Yesterday was a normal day of weigts and cardio. I also went on a late afternoon walk with my girlfriend again. Today I got up early and did morning cardio. I used some BCAAs, Poseidon, and the strawberry Crystal Light. The leviathan was taken about 20 minutes before my light cardio session and I could definetly feel that clean energy. I went on later in the day to the gym for another low intensity cardio session and had the same drink combination. Everything is going great and the weight is just falling off. Hopefully have more pictures up this weekend or early next week.

Workin: What did you think of that Strawberry Crystal Light with the Poseidon?
  25. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

April 30 and May 1

Yesterday was a normal day of weigts and cardio. I also went on a late afternoon walk with my girlfriend again. Today I got up early and did morning cardio. I used some BCAAs, Poseidon, and the strawberry Crystal Light. The leviathan was taken about 20 minutes before my light cardio session and I could definetly feel that clean energy. I went on later in the day to the gym for another low intensity cardio session and had the same drink combination. Everything is going great and the weight is just falling off. Hopefully have more pictures up this weekend or early next week.

It was a great combination. Just as you stated, it gave me a "clean" energy buzz. The taste is excellent as well! Good call my friend.

Workin
  26. Elite Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.41%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

April 30 and May 1

good feedback J....glad you like the clean energy!
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

Quick Update

I cant say enough good things about doing morning cardio on this stack. I do a light 30 min elipitcal session (HR: 110-120 bpm) and the results have been fantastic so far. I apply a dose of lipo before bed then take my leviathan before the cardio. In just two days you can definetly see a slight leaning out effect. Measurements this week will definetly prove it. Im sitting around 194 lbs today and I have lost a considerable amount of fat, the Poseidon, L-Leucine has proven awesome for keeping catabolism down. Have a good day everyone updates tonight hopefully ( 3 finals tommorow then done so the log will be back to being updated every day)
  28. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

Quick Update

I cant say enough good things about doing morning cardio on this stack. I do a light 30 min elipitcal session (HR: 110-120 bpm) and the results have been fantastic so far. I apply a dose of lipo before bed then take my leviathan before the cardio. In just two days you can definetly see a slight leaning out effect. Measurements this week will definetly prove it. Im sitting around 194 lbs today and I have lost a considerable amount of fat, the Poseidon, L-Leucine has proven awesome for keeping catabolism down. Have a good day everyone updates tonight hopefully ( 3 finals tommorow then done so the log will be back to being updated every day)

Workin
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

May 2

Today was very busy I got up this morning and did 30 min on the elipitcal low intensity then about 2 hours later I had to go help someone move. That took about two hours and then it was off to the gym for lifting and some more cardio. It was definetly a packed day but I kept sippin on Poseidon and Leucine all day. The leviathan and white flood definetly gave me a great boost at the gym when I didnt think I would have the energy to do it. Im out guys, last day of finals and spring semester tommorow!!!!!
  30. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

May 2

Today was very busy I got up this morning and did 30 min on the elipitcal low intensity then about 2 hours later I had to go help someone move. That took about two hours and then it was off to the gym for lifting and some more cardio. It was definetly a packed day but I kept sippin on Poseidon and Leucine all day. The leviathan and white flood definetly gave me a great boost at the gym when I didnt think I would have the energy to do it. Im out guys, last day of finals and spring semester tommorow!!!!!
    Good luck on your last day of finals...make us proud.

Workin
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.92%

Quote Originally Posted by workin2005 View Post
    Good luck on your last day of finals...make us proud.

Workin
    x2

Man i hate having to help people move! who doesnt!?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.24%
    Achievements Posting Pro

x2

Man i hate having to help people move! who doesnt!?
    Too bad. Everyone of AM's members is going to have to drive to Houston to help me move in 2 weeks. Like it or not.
  33. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

May 3

Well finals are done and grades should shake out to 2 B's and 5 A's for this semester so life is definetly good. Moving does suck and when you look like you have a lil muscle you are everyones best friend come moving day. I started the morning around 6:00 am with some mornign cardio and then did some more cardio tonight around 9. Im feeling good and the fat continues to just drop off me. Everyone take it easy measurements and pictures this weekend
  34. NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.41%

May 3

Well finals are done and grades should shake out to 2 B's and 5 A's for this semester so life is definetly good. Moving does suck and when you look like you have a lil muscle you are everyones best friend come moving day. I started the morning around 6:00 am with some mornign cardio and then did some more cardio tonight around 9. Im feeling good and the fat continues to just drop off me. Everyone take it easy measurements and pictures this weekend
    You have to feel good about those grades! Have a great weekend Jsouth!

Workin
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

May 4

Thanks workin for the kind words it definetly was alot of work but in the end well worth it. Today I started off with my morning cardio and proceeded to the gym a couple hours later. I got in the tanning booth and just like last time I got extremely sick and dehydrated. Its important when using these to do the tanning bed last. The sick feeling is horrible! Im off to a wedding tonight so all water for me there, have a good weekend guys
  36. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    49.83%

Wicked. Very nice progress, my man.

Man I wish I could drop a bomb right now but y'all will have to wait a few more weeks.
  37. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    34.65%

OOO how are you going to throw a teaser out there like that and not give anymore information... anythign that comes close to lipo im game for sure
  38. Avant Research Guru
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.88%

OOO how are you going to throw a teaser out there like that and not give anymore information... anythign that comes close to lipo im game for sure

We are hoping it doesn't come close to Lipoderm Ultra, if you know what I mean .

Similar Forum Threads

1. Drop some knowledge on me please!
    By tilldeath in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-06-2011, 02:35 PM
  2. Ron Paul Drops Some Truth On Bush !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum Politics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-02-2007, 12:11 AM
  3. Fat on the tip of my chest... and outer chest...grrr!
    By East1600Plus in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-04-2007, 12:02 AM
  4. Just need some advice on Powertec rack...
    By msucurt in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 10:38 PM
  5. Replies: 34
    Last Post: 06-07-2003, 09:58 PM