fareston or Toremifene Citrate

  1. fareston or Toremifene Citrate

    how do you obtain this drug ]i have heard you can go to your doctor and he will prescribe it for pct
    but i do not know if this is true
    how is everybody else obtaining it?

  2. This might as well be deleted because it is borderline against the rules, but no, your doctor will not prescribe it for post cycle therapy, however you do need a prescription in order to obtain this drug for human consumption legally. By the way, don't ask where or how to get chemicals which are not legally sold over the counter.


  3. oh **** man i didnt know

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-14-2013, 08:47 PM
  2. Fareston (toremifene citrate) is incredible!!!
    By future2501 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 09-04-2008, 12:47 AM
    By pudzian2 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-04-2008, 01:33 PM
  4. Fareston = toremifene citrate.. if so, then..
    By tom0788 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-23-2007, 09:04 AM
  5. Clomiphene or Tamoxifen Citrate Powder
    By MightyMouse69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-03-2004, 05:21 AM
Log in
Log in