Leviathan +Pea-Hordenine +RK

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I'm pretty sure it wont work. Or it will end up making ya

    Thats 1.750 grams of pea and 350mg of Hordenine. Its like when I tried Yellow Neuphoria. I went to a high dose and still got not much from it so I just put in the section of my cupboard with the rest of the stuff I don't respond to.
    Hi Rivet,

    I tried Y Neuphoria but NOTHING!! do you think the pea+hordenine combo from nutra P. could work even I "nonresponded" to Y neuphoria? or would be the same NOTHING

    Thx


  2. Quote Originally Posted by Riquee View Post
    Hi Rivet,

    I tried Y Neuphoria but NOTHING!! do you think the pea+hordenine combo from nutra P. could work even I "nonresponded" to Y neuphoria? or would be the same NOTHING

    Thx
    I haven't tried the liquibolics pea/hord. But even tho I don't respond well to Yellow Neuphoria I still respond to Basic Cuts (has pea/hord) in it. But you could be different and not respond to either. There is no way of knowing...
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I haven't tried the liquibolics pea/hord. But even tho I don't respond well to Yellow Neuphoria I still respond to Basic Cuts (has pea/hord) in it. But you could be different and not respond to either. There is no way of knowing...
    he can stuff his face with liquibolic caps at his own risk like i did.

    As a side note in about 1 hr im dosing my 7th pea/hord cap

    im my own lab rat

  4. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I haven't tried the liquibolics pea/hord. But even tho I don't respond well to Yellow Neuphoria I still respond to Basic Cuts (has pea/hord) in it. But you could be different and not respond to either. There is no way of knowing...

    thx.. I was going to order a BC but went for liquibolics.. I LL check that out

  5. Are you sure the big mood isnt from the Pea/Hordenine and not the leviathan?

    Could you do an expirement for me for one day Zombie, can you NOT take any Liquibolics Pea+hordenine , take everything else and report if you feel any different mood-wise?

    You do not want to do Pea/Hord at night because it can keep you awake.

    Maybe your a non-responder. I have Pea powder from NP and Customs Hordenine , this is the same hordenine that cytolean came from, actualy Matt(Customs) , I beleive, is the one who supplied one of the Gasparis scientist with it because they couldnt find a source. Anyways Be careful with Pea/Hord. Right now am looking to use it for a serious cut. Plan is to do a low dose everyday then adjust if needed.

    How is weight loss thus far? How many Cals are you taking in at height 5'8"
    weight 183 ?
    •   
       


  6. go zombie!

    The hell with it, i think you should do 10 of them capsules! push yourself to the limits, man!

  7. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    go zombie!

    The hell with it, i think you should do 10 of them capsules! push yourself to the limits, man!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything Mace says, can and will be held against you in the court of AM.com. Your head will explode, and your girlfriend WILL turn into a undersexed llama. Think about the farm animals for Gods sakes... where do they go from here???

    Adams
    The Historic PES Legend

  8. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    go zombie!

    The hell with it, i think you should do 10 of them capsules! push yourself to the limits, man!
    lol well i did 7 caps and dint noticed any diference. no headache just the fast eyes thing.

    well i think that im just a none respondeer for pee oppss i meant pea, and maybe rk

    but i like the leviathan and beta alanine

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    lol well i did 7 caps and dint noticed any diference. no headache just the fast eyes thing.

    well i think that im just a none respondeer for pee oppss i meant pea, and maybe rk

    but i like the leviathan and beta alanine
    I wonder if this >>>what happen to my orgasms??? :(
    has anything to do with it. Perhaps your "pleasure center" is toast?

  10. Quote Originally Posted by Rivet View Post
    I wonder if this >>>what happen to my orgasms??? :(
    has anything to do with it. Perhaps your "pleasure center" is toast?
    maybe, i might need a detox or something like that. Im going to order some resetad and maybe some Hiperdrol 2 and mass fx and powerfull and ice cream

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    maybe, i might need a detox or something like that. Im going to order some resetad and maybe some Hiperdrol 2 and mass fx and powerfull and ice cream
    That should do it!

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    maybe, i might need a detox or something like that. Im going to order some resetad and maybe some Hiperdrol 2 and mass fx and powerfull and ice cream
    WOW!

    now THAT is quite the stack!

  13. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    WOW!

    now THAT is quite the stack!
    Mace, what do you think about this:

    Hyperdrol 4 caps
    Mass FX 4 caps
    Retain2 2 caps
    Powerfull 4 or maybe 3
    Leviathan 6 caps a day

    all of the obove for 2 months i think i have more than half abottle of the old retain and rebound realoded

    right now i raised my levithan dose to 6 caps feeling good

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    Mace, what do you think about this:

    Hyperdrol 4 caps
    Mass FX 4 caps
    Retain2 2 caps
    Powerfull 4 or maybe 3
    Leviathan 6 caps a day

    all of the obove for 2 months i think i have more than half abottle of the old retain and rebound realoded

    right now i raised my levithan dose to 6 caps feeling good
    looks good!

  15. i found the perfect dose of leviathan for me, 6 caps

    yesterday i took 2 when i woke up at around 9 am then at 3 pm and the last dose at 7 pm and it worked great.

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i found the perfect dose of leviathan for me, 6 caps

    yesterday i took 2 when i woke up at around 9 am then at 3 pm and the last dose at 7 pm and it worked great.
    DAMN! i was hoping you got to 10!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by macedaddy View Post
    DAMN! i was hoping you got to 10!
    nope. i want to keep a healthy liver for Hyperdrol 2 and mass fx and then 3-ad

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    nope. i want to keep a healthy liver for Hyperdrol 2 and mass fx and then 3-ad
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Zombie again.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Zombie View Post
    i found the perfect dose of leviathan for me, 6 caps

    yesterday i took 2 when i woke up at around 9 am then at 3 pm and the last dose at 7 pm and it worked great.
    6?..nice..haha..id be flllllllllllyyyyyyyinn off 6!

  20. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    6?..nice..haha..id be flllllllllllyyyyyyyinn off 6!
    lol i like it at 6. maybe i need to run some reset ad along with it. i feel nice energy but not jittery, i been tempted to up the dose but i think im going to stay there a week more atleast

  21. hmm...and I know where they have reset on sale..hahaha....glad you like leviathan bro!!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by john123131 View Post
    hmm...and I know where they have reset on sale..hahaha....glad you like leviathan bro!!
    i have 2 bottles on my shopping cart @ NP im just waiting on my training partner to give me the ok to order him some hyperdrol 2 and mass fx to summit my order. We want to do that stack together

  23. How long will you run hyperdrol x2 and mass fx?

    I'm also planning on running them immediately after A.A.S. cycle

  24. Quote Originally Posted by CryingEmo View Post
    How long will you run hyperdrol x2 and mass fx?

    I'm also planning on running them immediately after A.A.S. cycle
    i havent decided if i should do 8 week or 12 week but i think its going to be a 12 week.

  25. i have also noticed that now that i upped the beta alanine dose like DAdams91982 sugested i even with a small dose 1.5g i feel some tingly sensation im taking 5 1.5g doses
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Nutraplanet Presents: PEA/Hordenine Nutracaps
    By dsade in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 11-25-2007, 09:16 PM
  2. Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine Globbing?
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-18-2007, 12:44 PM
  3. Scorch + PEA + Hordenine
    By ShakesAllDay in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-09-2007, 01:11 PM
  4. Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine
    By fatburner2007 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 04-26-2007, 12:41 PM
  5. Liquibolics PEA + Hordenine. Does it work?
    By TRDE59 in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 04-14-2007, 11:47 PM
Log in
Log in