Leviathan +Pea-Hordenine +RK

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i Just received my packeage from NP well thats not important im planning a dossing protocol i would like opinions and suggestions on how this looks

AM
leviathan 2 caps
Liquibolics Pea+hordenine 1 cap
raspberry ketones 400mg :D

PM
leviathan 2 caps

i also have some bulk beta alanine that im going to use after week 2 and i might up the pea+hordenine dose and the leviathan as needed.

Any suggestions?

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
i Just received my packeage from NP well thats not important im planning a dossing protocol i would like opinions and suggestions on how this looks

AM
leviathan 2 caps

PM
leviathan 2 caps

i also have some bulk beta alanine that im going to use after week 2 and i might up the pea+hordenine dose and the leviathan as needed.

Any suggestions?
Hey zombie!
wondering what your PM timing is ??..just curious because if I take any yohimbine product after 6pm, i dont sleep!!..haha.....Leviathan has been amazing for me in terms of good clean energy, but id dose a little earlier in the afternoon if your not already!...good luck, ill be following!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
since i got my packeage yesterday kind of late i only took 3 leviathan 1 pea 400mg rk and 900mg beta alanine around 6:30 pm i workedout at 8 pm finish the workout at 9:30 then i had to go and do a replace a kiosk @ homedepot(im a computertech and i had a a company contact me to replace their kiosk and upgrade their system and it had to be done while the stor was closed) and i finish that around 12:40. got home i i took a shower then i got sleepy like around 3:30 i usually get sleepy around 2:30. the only diference is that i woke up at 9:30 refresh more than usual. i really liked it:D

im going to post some stats later today

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
since i got my packeage yesterday kind of late i only took 3 leviathan 1 pea 400mg rk and 900mg beta alanine around 6:30 pm i workedout at 8 pm finish the workout at 9:30 then i had to go and do a replace a kiosk @ homedepot(im a computertech and i had a a company contact me to replace their kiosk and upgrade their system and it had to be done while the stor was closed) and i finish that around 12:40. got home i i took a shower then i got sleepy like around 3:30 i usually get sleepy around 2:30. the only diference is that i woke up at 9:30 refresh more than usual. i really liked it:D

im going to post some stats later today

awesome!! looking forward to more feedback

Jsouth

Jsouth

Awards
Definetly watchn this log im just waiting to get my order to start a leviathan, lipo ultra w/ RK log

buffhunk29

buffhunk29

AI Sports Fitness Expert
Awards
  • Established
This looks like an awesome stack!!
Looking forward to seeing how it works out for you
NO MORE :donut: ZOMBIE!!! HAHA

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i took this measurement in the morning just after waking up

height 5'8"
weight 183
Arms 16.25 in(i lost .25 in, in a 2 week period)
chest 45 in
calfs 15.5
legs 23.75
waist 37.25in :(

i lost 3.5 pounds last week just cutting junk food. i was 186.5
the only thing that im going to change with this stack is just going to add some cardio. Im not a cardio fan i havent done cardio in a while. And continue to cut the junk food. Im also adding 1.6g beta alanine divided in 2 doses.

what i been thinking is at what time should i take the last dose taking in consideration that i workout around 8 pm.

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
Does leviathan feel like a stim? I mean, does it feel like your on 1000 mg's of caffiene?

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Does leviathan feel like a stim? I mean, does it feel like your on 1000 mg's of caffiene?
i feel alert and in a really good mood but no jittery feeling or nervous. i liked my sample thats why i ordered the bottle and today is day 2 and i really like it as far as how i feel on it i havent seen the fatlost effect but i like how it makes me feel

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i like leviathan :D yesterday it took and extra 30 minutes to fall a sleep, but i woke up and i wasnt feeling tired i was feeling alert and awake , i really liked that. and i have to say that i took my last dose at 7pm.

Pea+ hordenine: im sad to say that i dont feel the pea.

raspberry ketones: im not feeling the warm sensation i used to feel with DCP and im taking more than 800mg a day.

Beta Alanine: well i read that it takes 2 weeks to kick in, and that we supposed to feel tingly. No tingly sensation here and im doing 1.8g ed

Side note:
im going to increase Pea+hordenine 1 more cap.

overall experience: i have only felt leviathan maybe the other ones need to build up or something. i dont know if its a placebo effect or something like that since i been on it 3 days including this one. nut i really like it so far

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
I got my bottle in today.

I like the ingredient profile with the exception of tribulus, which I have read is ineffective.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i like leviathan :D yesterday it took and extra 30 minutes to fall a sleep, but i woke up and i wasnt feeling tired i was feeling alert and awake , i really liked that. and i have to say that i took my last dose at 7pm.

Pea+ hordenine: im sad to say that i dont feel the pea.

raspberry ketones: im not feeling the warm sensation i used to feel with DCP and im taking more than 800mg a day.

Beta Alanine: well i read that it takes 2 weeks to kick in, and that we supposed to feel tingly. No tingly sensation here and im doing 1.8g ed

Side note:
im going to increase Pea+hordenine 1 more cap.

overall experience: i have only felt leviathan maybe the other ones need to build up or something. i dont know if its a placebo effect or something like that since i been on it 3 days including this one. nut i really like it so far
Do 5 - 6 grams of the BA for the first 5 days or so.. to build up in your system. then drop it to about 3-4 grams a day thereafter.

dose before, and after a workout.. about half and half... you will get the tingle... trust me.

Oh and I dont get the warm sensation as well... hold on... let me go dose some strait powder, and I will get back to you about RK's and the warming sensation.

Adams

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I got my bottle in today.

I like the ingredient profile with the exception of tribulus, which I have read is ineffective.
Read more then... it has its place. And a well rounded supp like Levi its a great addition to the DIM and whatnot.

Adams

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Do 5 - 6 grams of the BA for the first 5 days or so.. to build up in your system. then drop it to about 3-4 grams a day thereafter.

dose before, and after a workout.. about half and half... you will get the tingle... trust me.

Oh and I dont get the warm sensation as well... hold on... let me go dose some strait powder, and I will get back to you about RK's and the warming sensation.

Adams
thanks for the tip :D

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
thanks for the tip :D
Okay.. I just dosed strait RK's, without water. And I am not getting the warming sensation... maybe it was something else in DCP? Neither after drinking down some Aqua.

Adams

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Okay.. I just dosed strait RK's, without water. And I am not getting the warming sensation... maybe it was something else in DCP? Neither after drinking down some Aqua.

Adams
i remmeber that when i was on dcp after 10 to 15 min i started to feel my core temp go up. but not with stand alone rk's maybe the other compounds made the synergy to make the warm feeling

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
THanks PAL :D

SOme updates i did what Adam recomended and let say that im not going to take more than 3 gr at once. just saying 3gr of beta alanine makes me itchy lol.

i have noticed that i have harder boners this last few days. i dont feel horny but i have more random boners than usual. for that im going to start a new thread later today or tomorrow i would like to discuss somethings but on a nother thread.

well pea/hord havent done alot and im dosing kind of high i did 5 caps yesterday and nothing.

i been liking leviathan but im going to up the dose, im going to add some other supps i been thinking on epi or 3-ad if its get out soon , or a hyperdrol 2 with massfx or solo being megadoses or i dont know somouchs stuff i would like to use lol.

As far as leviathan and my sleep it doesnt disturb it .

and thanks Dadam for the dose tip on BA

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
THanks PAL :D

SOme updates i did what Adam recomended and let say that im not going to take more than 3 gr at once. just saying 3gr of beta alanine makes me itchy lol.

i have noticed that i have harder boners this last few days. i dont feel horny but i have more random boners than usual. for that im going to start a new thread later today or tomorrow i would like to discuss somethings but on a nother thread.

well pea/hord havent done alot and im dosing kind of high i did 5 caps yesterday and nothing.

i been liking leviathan but im going to up the dose, im going to add some other supps i been thinking on epi or 3-ad if its get out soon , or a hyperdrol 2 with massfx or solo being megadoses or i dont know somouchs stuff i would like to use lol.

As far as leviathan and my sleep it doesnt disturb it .

and thanks Dadam for the dose tip on BA
Hey its no problem bro. Just trying to make sure you get the benefits your looking for from said product. Consequently, I am not getting the effects from the PEA/Hord either, I thought I was just a non responder, but glad to see someone else getting the same issues.... makes me think I am not TOTALLY crazy at least.

Adams

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm going to have to get a bottle of that and see whats up. If i took in that much pea/hord from Basic Cuts I would have the biggest headache (no not from the caffeine content). I wouldn't bother with trying to take any more. If it was going to work trust me 5 caps would at least show something.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
Wow I'm going to have to get a bottle of that and see whats up. If i took in that much pea/hord from Basic Cuts I would have the biggest headache (no not from the caffeine content). I wouldn't bother with trying to take any more. If it was going to work trust me 5 caps would at least show something.
it sucks being a non responder :( im going to test diferent doses(6 caps pea today , tomorrow 7) this weekend since im not doing anything and i i feel bad or something i can stay home :D

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
it sucks being a non responder :( im going to test diferent doses(6 caps pea today , tomorrow 7) this weekend since im not doing anything and i i feel bad or something i can stay home :D
I'm pretty sure it wont work. Or it will end up making ya:sick:

Thats 1.750 grams of pea and 350mg of Hordenine. Its like when I tried Yellow Neuphoria. I went to a high dose and still got not much from it so I just put in the section of my cupboard with the rest of the stuff I don't respond to.

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established

Thats 1.750 grams of pea and 350mg of Hordenine. Its like when I tried Yellow Neuphoria. I went to a high dose and still got not much from it so I just put in the section of my cupboard with the rest of the stuff I don't respond to.
I second this.. be carefull that is a ton of pea and hordenine combined.. If it isnt working at 5caps..you probably arent a responder. There are some other things you can try with leviathan for results... Just be real carefull in continuing to increase the dosage of pea and hordenine.. you could start to bring some side effects into play..:sick:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I second this.. be carefull that is a ton of pea and hordenine combined.. If it isnt working at 5caps..you probably arent a responder. There are some other things you can try with leviathan for results... Just be real carefull in continuing to increase the dosage of pea and hordenine.. you could start to bring some side effects into play..:sick:
well the only thing that i noticed at 6 caps of pea/hor was that my eyes moved really fast or at least they seem to move really fast

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
well the only thing that i noticed at 6 caps of pea/hor was that my eyes moved really fast or at least they seem to move really fast
I wonder if that was from the hordenine because it can raise blood pressure.

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established

Hi Rivet,

I tried Y Neuphoria but NOTHING!! do you think the pea+hordenine combo from nutra P. could work even I "nonresponded" to Y neuphoria? or would be the same NOTHING:(

Thx

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
Hi Rivet,

I tried Y Neuphoria but NOTHING!! do you think the pea+hordenine combo from nutra P. could work even I "nonresponded" to Y neuphoria? or would be the same NOTHING:(

Thx
I haven't tried the liquibolics pea/hord. But even tho I don't respond well to Yellow Neuphoria I still respond to Basic Cuts (has pea/hord) in it. But you could be different and not respond to either. There is no way of knowing...

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
I haven't tried the liquibolics pea/hord. But even tho I don't respond well to Yellow Neuphoria I still respond to Basic Cuts (has pea/hord) in it. But you could be different and not respond to either. There is no way of knowing...
he can stuff his face with liquibolic caps at his own risk like i did.

As a side note in about 1 hr im dosing my 7th pea/hord cap

im my own lab rat :D

Riquee

Riquee

Awards
  • Established

thx.. I was going to order a BC but went for liquibolics.. I LL check that out:hammer:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Are you sure the big mood isnt from the Pea/Hordenine and not the leviathan?

Could you do an expirement for me for one day Zombie, can you NOT take any Liquibolics Pea+hordenine , take everything else and report if you feel any different mood-wise?

You do not want to do Pea/Hord at night because it can keep you awake.

Maybe your a non-responder. I have Pea powder from NP and Customs Hordenine , this is the same hordenine that cytolean came from, actualy Matt(Customs) , I beleive, is the one who supplied one of the Gasparis scientist with it because they couldnt find a source. Anyways Be careful with Pea/Hord. Right now am looking to use it for a serious cut. Plan is to do a low dose everyday then adjust if needed.

How is weight loss thus far? How many Cals are you taking in at height 5'8"
weight 183 ?

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
go zombie!

The hell with it, i think you should do 10 of them capsules! push yourself to the limits, man! :toofunny:

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
go zombie!

The hell with it, i think you should do 10 of them capsules! push yourself to the limits, man! :toofunny:
DISCLAIMER: Anything Mace says, can and will be held against you in the court of AM.com. Your head will explode, and your girlfriend WILL turn into a undersexed llama. Think about the farm animals for Gods sakes... where do they go from here??? :D

Adams

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
go zombie!

lol well i did 7 caps and dint noticed any diference. no headache just the fast eyes thing.

well i think that im just a none respondeer for pee oppss i meant pea, and maybe rk :(

but i like the leviathan and beta alanine:)

Rivet

Rivet

Awards
  • Established
maybe, i might need a detox or something like that. Im going to order some resetad and maybe some Hiperdrol 2 and mass fx and powerfull and ice cream:D
That should do it!

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
maybe, i might need a detox or something like that. Im going to order some resetad and maybe some Hiperdrol 2 and mass fx and powerfull and ice cream:D
WOW!

now THAT is quite the stack! :head:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
WOW!

now THAT is quite the stack! :head:
Mace, what do you think about this:

Hyperdrol 4 caps
Mass FX 4 caps
Retain2 2 caps
Powerfull 4 or maybe 3
Leviathan 6 caps a day

all of the obove for 2 months i think i have more than half abottle of the old retain and rebound realoded

right now i raised my levithan dose to 6 caps feeling good :)

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Mace, what do you think about this:

Hyperdrol 4 caps
Mass FX 4 caps
Retain2 2 caps
Powerfull 4 or maybe 3
Leviathan 6 caps a day

all of the obove for 2 months i think i have more than half abottle of the old retain and rebound realoded

right now i raised my levithan dose to 6 caps feeling good :)
looks good! :thumbsup:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i found the perfect dose of leviathan for me, 6 caps

yesterday i took 2 when i woke up at around 9 am then at 3 pm and the last dose at 7 pm and it worked great.

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

yesterday i took 2 when i woke up at around 9 am then at 3 pm and the last dose at 7 pm and it worked great.
DAMN! i was hoping you got to 10! :(

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established

6?..nice..haha..id be flllllllllllyyyyyyyinn off 6! :dance:

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
6?..nice..haha..id be flllllllllllyyyyyyyinn off 6! :dance:
lol i like it at 6. maybe i need to run some reset ad along with it. i feel nice energy but not jittery, i been tempted to up the dose but i think im going to stay there a week more atleast

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
hmm...and I know where they have reset on sale..hahaha....glad you like leviathan bro!!

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
hmm...and I know where they have reset on sale..hahaha....glad you like leviathan bro!!
i have 2 bottles on my shopping cart @ NP im just waiting on my training partner to give me the ok to order him some hyperdrol 2 and mass fx to summit my order. We want to do that stack together :)

CryingEmo

CryingEmo

Awards
  • Established
How long will you run hyperdrol x2 and mass fx?

I'm also planning on running them immediately after A.A.S. cycle

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
How long will you run hyperdrol x2 and mass fx?

I'm also planning on running them immediately after A.A.S. cycle
i havent decided if i should do 8 week or 12 week but i think its going to be a 12 week.

Zombie

Zombie

Awards
  • Established
i have also noticed that now that i upped the beta alanine dose like DAdams91982 sugested i even with a small dose 1.5g i feel some tingly sensation :D im taking 5 1.5g doses