AEN in AK

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
This will be a review not a day to day log. I used Steel Edge last year before it was Steel Edge, I liked it very much so when the improved formula was available along with Intraxcell I purchased 3 of each. I am about 2 weeks into a stack of 2 or 3 doses per day of intraxcell 3 caps per dose and Steel Edge when I am either riding or working. I have experienced the same effects as per the tingling sensation it seems to happen regardless of food intake but it is not unpleasant so no big deal, I have most definitley noticed an increase in vascularity and an increase in endurance. A few days ago I went for a spring ride with some friends and it was a 6 hr 60 - 70 mile cross country heavy wet snow ride, very very physical, it takes all the strength and agility to ride cross country up and down valleys, lots of jumping off of cornices (need strong legs to withstand the impact of a 20 ft freefall to flat ground) from the tip of your fingers to the bottoms of your feet you feel it. I had a Steel edge cocktail that I drank throughout the ride and along with the Intraxcell I was ready to fill up with gas again and go back out when we got back in from the ride whereas all my friends were done, wiped out ready for bed. After I got home I observed a huge pump all throughout my upper body, vascularity, and hardness which lasted quite a few hrs. So all in all I like it. Big Thumbs up.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
This will be a review not a day to day log. I used Steel Edge last year before it was Steel Edge, I liked it very much so when the improved formula was available along with Intraxcell I purchased 3 of each. I am about 2 weeks into a stack of 2 or 3 doses per day of intraxcell 3 caps per dose and Steel Edge when I am either riding or working. I have experienced the same effects as per the tingling sensation it seems to happen regardless of food intake but it is not unpleasant so no big deal, I have most definitley noticed an increase in vascularity and an increase in endurance. A few days ago I went for a spring ride with some friends and it was a 6 hr 60 - 70 mile cross country heavy wet snow ride, very very physical, it takes all the strength and agility to ride cross country up and down valleys, lots of jumping off of cornices (need strong legs to withstand the impact of a 20 ft freefall to flat ground) from the tip of your fingers to the bottoms of your feet you feel it. I had a Steel edge cocktail that I drank throughout the ride and along with the Intraxcell I was ready to fill up with gas again and go back out when we got back in from the ride whereas all my friends were done, wiped out ready for bed. After I got home I observed a huge pump all throughout my upper body, vascularity, and hardness which lasted quite a few hrs. So all in all I like it. Big Thumbs up.
Thanks for the review! This is certainly one of the most unique reviews we have ever had over IntraXCell and SteelEdge! Cross-Country biking is VERY hard.....excellent job :cool:

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established

Very nice and unique review, thank you. :)

There is usually still a big increase from IntraXCell from week 2 and onward, so please keep us posted.

Have any of your extreme friends tried the SteelEdge samples yet?

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the review! This is certainly one of the most unique reviews we have ever had over IntraXCell and SteelEdge! Cross-Country biking is VERY hard.....excellent job :cool:

Not cross country biking,, open country free ride snowmobiling (snowmachineing to any locals reading this)

I passed along the samples last week and will be seeing my friends this weekend, i will update as i get feedback.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Not cross country biking,, open country free ride snowmobiling (snowmachineing to any locals reading this)

I passed along the samples last week and will be seeing my friends this weekend, i will update as i get feedback.
LOL :D

I was wondering how you were able to stay on the bicycle and not lose your balance on the snow! LOL...well, that answers my question!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
that would be hard, 60 miles in 6 hrs through waist deep snow, I'd have to see it to believe it!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LOL :D

I was wondering how you were able to stay on the bicycle and not lose your balance on the snow! LOL...well, that answers my question!
Only you :rofl: :rofl:

Very nice review Bering :)

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Allright 2 tubs of Steel Edge and 2.5 bottles Intraxcell so far what I discovered which was no suprise is that Steel Edge is still one of the best pre-workout supps I have used, all in all it is a big thumbs up, the only bad thing is that I have no more. (easily fixed) Whether it was extreme riding or bust ass work or insanely long hrs, (I regularly have to put in 24 plus hr days) It came through for me with steady energy, nice motivation, focus and the tase never got old, I liken it to a kind of iced tea. The intraxcell had a pronounced effect on maintaining muscle during the last month as my wife and I went on a difficult dietary change which was brought about by her desire to cut out all wheat products anything with yeast, no dairy no sugar, no processed anything, no simple carbs, she thought she had a yeast overgrowth (turns out not) and I was am being the supportive husband that I am, oh yeah no coffee no beer, etc etc, it sure sucked for the first week but I am surving what suprised the hell out of me was I was losing weight really fast, I am by no means fat but i certainly could lose the little fat that I carried on my lower abbs, that is about the only place that i seem to carry any, I am 5-9 about 185 usually 12 - 15 % bf pretty ripped and vacular naturally but always seemed to carry a stubborn bit around my lower gut, anyway, I can only credit the intaxcell since that was the only supp I was taking and as I lost weight and drastically cut calories I seemed to get fuller and bigger, call me crazy but it's true, in the past when I have cut carbs and not even for near this long I always looked small and stringy and flat even my wife would notice and tease me about shrinking, however not this time. I had energy and am kinda half pumped all the time, and I do not work out, I know blasphemy but I work pretty hard and while it is no substitue for the gym bust ass work is the next best thing, I can't wait to put this to the test on the deck this fall out west crabbing. I am back to a little bit of carbing up every 5 or 6 days so we shall see what happens. Thats it for now from the best place in the world to live.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Allright 2 tubs of Steel Edge and 2.5 bottles Intraxcell so far what I discovered which was no suprise is that Steel Edge is still one of the best pre-workout supps I have used, all in all it is a big thumbs up, the only bad thing is that I have no more. (easily fixed) Whether it was extreme riding or bust ass work or insanely long hrs, (I regularly have to put in 24 plus hr days) It came through for me with steady energy, nice motivation, focus and the tase never got old, I liken it to a kind of iced tea. The intraxcell had a pronounced effect on maintaining muscle during the last month as my wife and I went on a difficult dietary change which was brought about by her desire to cut out all wheat products anything with yeast, no dairy no sugar, no processed anything, no simple carbs, she thought she had a yeast overgrowth (turns out not) and I was am being the supportive husband that I am, oh yeah no coffee no beer, etc etc, it sure sucked for the first week but I am surving what suprised the hell out of me was I was losing weight really fast, I am by no means fat but i certainly could lose the little fat that I carried on my lower abbs, that is about the only place that i seem to carry any, I am 5-9 about 185 usually 12 - 15 % bf pretty ripped and vacular naturally but always seemed to carry a stubborn bit around my lower gut, anyway, I can only credit the intaxcell since that was the only supp I was taking and as I lost weight and drastically cut calories I seemed to get fuller and bigger, call me crazy but it's true, in the past when I have cut carbs and not even for near this long I always looked small and stringy and flat even my wife would notice and tease me about shrinking, however not this time. I had energy and am kinda half pumped all the time, and I do not work out, I know blasphemy but I work pretty hard and while it is no substitue for the gym bust ass work is the next best thing, I can't wait to put this to the test on the deck this fall out west crabbing. I am back to a little bit of carbing up every 5 or 6 days so we shall see what happens. Thats it for now from the best place in the world to live.
Awesome review! Glad you are having such great results from IntraXCell & SteelEdge!

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome feedback, thanks for the update!

BTW, incredible avatar.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have to order again so I'll call you after the weekend, that pic is taken across the bay from where I live have to load the sleds on a boat to get there, that is the mighty gulf of Alaska in the background, the riding there is awesome and hardly anybody ever gets there, our own little slice of paradise here are a few more from that day notice how ripped we all are under our gear.

Attachments

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Cool pics!! The mountains are beautiful!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That is some siiiick air, and reallly good looking pictures! Keep up the great log Bering!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have a friend though who is incredible, He went to qualify for the X games snowmobile freestyle comp last year and broke his tibia 3 days before the qualifiers, he sucked it up and rode anyway, put up a huge back to back backflip but couldn't hang on to the second landing and they found out he had a broken leg and said no way, another friend took 5th place in the freestyle comp USP LABS sponsors him, Sam Carver, he is recovering from a broken neck at this point. 168ft cliff drop and the whiplash messed him up. You tube or google Dane Ferguson , his stuff is truly impressive, winter X 08 is the focus now. As for the review thanks I'll update now and then.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sebastion good talking to you today, not sure if you'll see this but right after I talked to you I went around a corner and came upon a BIG ASS brown bear standing right amongst a crowd of fishermen on the Kenaii river all the humans were packed in shoulder to shoulder and suprise suprise the bear had about 200 ft of prime riverfront for his private use, pretty sweet sight!

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sebastion good talking to you today, not sure if you'll see this but right after I talked to you I went around a corner and came upon a BIG ASS brown bear standing right amongst a crowd of fishermen on the Kenaii river all the humans were packed in shoulder to shoulder and suprise suprise the bear had about 200 ft of prime riverfront for his private use, pretty sweet sight!
Sounds absolutely amazing. Nature's beauty is usually unrivaled when it comes to mind boggling sites ;)

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
:jaw: :thumbsup: Thats so cool!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
here's a little update, ordered a new prework out supp I read about, it was advertised as a pump and prework product. I am not going to say which one it was I'll give a hint though its named after a petrified fictional flying lizard. Anyway it certainly delivered the pump part of the equation, however the gastrointestional side effects were THE WORST I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing. I have tried with and without food, even cutting down the dose had no effect. To make a long story short I am sending it back to the retailer I bought it from and asking him to replace it with............................. what else Steel Edge, Still the best pre work out supp I have used so far, a little tweaking maybe something to get that pump effect a little more pronounced wouldn't hurt but I am not complaining. Hope it gets here soon salmon season starts in a week! Then its on to a 70,000 lb halibut trip and then 150,000 lbs of red crab!!

Over and out

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
AK in the house! Can't wait for snow....only, what, 6 more months now?

Athletic Edge N

Athletic Edge N

NEW product-IntrAbolic!!
Awards
  • Established
here's a little update, ordered a new prework out supp I read about, it was advertised as a pump and prework product. I am not going to say which one it was I'll give a hint though its named after a petrified fictional flying lizard. Anyway it certainly delivered the pump part of the equation, however the gastrointestional side effects were THE WORST I have ever had the misfortune of experiencing. I have tried with and without food, even cutting down the dose had no effect. To make a long story short I am sending it back to the retailer I bought it from and asking him to replace it with............................. what else Steel Edge, Still the best pre work out supp I have used so far, a little tweaking maybe something to get that pump effect a little more pronounced wouldn't hurt but I am not complaining. Hope it gets here soon salmon season starts in a week! Then its on to a 70,000 lb halibut trip and then 150,000 lbs of red crab!!

Over and out
Thanks for the kind words.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
AK in the house! Can't wait for snow....only, what, 6 more months now?

Hopefully less than that! once we hit solstice its all downhill from here. Are you one of the lucky few that :cheers: get to live up here?

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Hopefully less than that! once we hit solstice its all downhill from here. Are you one of the lucky few that :cheers: get to live up here?
Indeed I am...moved up here in January of '06, and just bought a house out in Eagle River. Bought two snowmachines last summer and never looked back...now I just want newer ones!

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Fantastic, we ride alot up here, I jst bought my daughter a 07 mxz 550 x brand new to riding and at 12 she can shred! I spent alot of time out in Wasilla last winter at the freestyle track check it out next winter. I live down at the end of the Kenai come down and ride next winter the fire thats burning is now at about 70,000 acres and it probably flared up today it was so hot and sunny, should make for more open riding in a few months.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Cool, I will definitely take you up on that. Rode Eureka and Hatcher's a lot last year, as well as all the rivers near Talkeetna. Been wanting to get down to Lost Lake, though. That's a big fire down your way, hope they get it under control.

That's a nice sled for a 12 year old! I'm riding an 03 Renegade 800 with a 2" track and my wife rides an 02 Summit 700. Wanting to upgrade to the REV chassis though...I've got my eyes peeled for a 1000 'Gade.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
1000,s to heavy, imo i bought a 06 800 renegade last fall, upgraded from a 2000 rmk 700, man what a difference, I put a 1.75 paddle on it and geared it down 1 tooth and it is a screamer, fun, fun, fun. I put about 1000 miles on it this past winter those pics are from our last few rides across the bay, talk about a fun place to ride. i come to Anch once a week for one of my businesses, pm me some time and I'll give you a call, go out and have a beer.

Quil

Quil

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I'd probably go with an 800 Gade if I could find a good one on the REV chassis. I really like mine a lot but I hear it's a world of difference between the ZX and REVs.

Bering C

Bering C

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I think I'll start another thread in a day or so. Gonna be working towards a huge halibut opening and than a big red king crab season, salmon starts in 3 days, Athletic edge, USp and Omega on board should be a sweet magnificent money maker. palo Alto might be in the mix.

DaveGabe24

DaveGabe24

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think I'll start another thread in a day or so. Gonna be working towards a huge halibut opening and than a big red king crab season, salmon starts in 3 days, Athletic edge, USp and Omega on board should be a sweet magnificent money maker. palo Alto might be in the mix.
Sounds good to me! Pretty solid line-up there. :food: