Fritzer- Bigger, Better and Uncut

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Haha, anyway. Lots of you know me from my PheraPLEX Log where i gained tons
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45008-pheraplex-log.html#post531185

You can see my pics there, now i am still 250lbs. Measurements havnt really changed. Arms are slowly going up to 18.5. My goal for the next little while is to cut up and get my chest and calves better.

Anyway now i am on are you ready???

JW/BAM/Poseidon/Retain/Leviathan/Anabolic Pump/PFULL

Protein is optimum 100% and AM/PM Mega MILK.
Creatine cycling is 3 days on at 25mg, 3 days off
Beta-Alanine 5g a day
Leucine 15g a day

And i may add in some epistane/havoc pulsing in two weeks, so watch out!!!

So here is the run down.
Did a bottle of BAM at 5 caps a day. Now doing 2 caps BAM and 4 caps JW and have 1.5 weeks left. I added in retain 4 caps a day today. Leviathan gets added in next week and so does PFULL for two weeks at 15b (bulk) a day. Anabolic pump i take 5 x a day. Been on it for one week. Poseidon 3x a day. Till i get more then 5x a day.

So today was legs. Not a good one to say the least.
Squats: 405 x 11, x 6
Straight Leg Deadlift: 225 x 10 x 8

I am going until i hit 405 x 20. Afte i did six plates my knee hurt for weeks. So i want to get accustomed to 405 for high reps. But today i was just tired and "shaky" i think it was the ephedra.

workin2005

workin2005

NIMBUS NUTRITION Co Founder
Awards
  • Established
Haha, anyway. Lots of you know me from my PheraPLEX Log where i gained tons
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/45008-pheraplex-log.html#post531185

You can see my pics there, now i am still 250lbs. Measurements havnt really changed. Arms are slowly going up to 18.5. My goal for the next little while is to cut up and get my chest and calves better.

Anyway now i am on are you ready???

JW/BAM/Poseidon/Retain/Leviathan/Anabolic Pump/PFULL

Protein is optimum 100% and AM/PM Mega MILK.
Creatine cycling is 3 days on at 25mg, 3 days off
Beta-Alanine 5g a day
Leucine 15g a day

And i may add in some epistane/havoc pulsing in two weeks, so watch out!!!

So here is the run down.
Did a bottle of BAM at 5 caps a day. Now doing 2 caps BAM and 4 caps JW and have 1.5 weeks left. I added in retain 4 caps a day today. Leviathan gets added in next week and so does PFULL for two weeks at 15b (bulk) a day. Anabolic pump i take 5 x a day. Been on it for one week. Poseidon 3x a day. Till i get more then 5x a day.

So today was legs. Not a good one to say the least.
Squats: 405 x 11, x 6
Straight Leg Deadlift: 225 x 10 x 8

I am going until i hit 405 x 20. Afte i did six plates my knee hurt for weeks. So i want to get accustomed to 405 for high reps. But today i was just tired and "shaky" i think it was the ephedra.
Now that's one potent stack...definatly will be following this fritzer. Keep us updated...:thumbsup:

Workin

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Gonna be watching. Best of luck to you Fritzer, in your continued success.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Haha Thx Guys!
:rofl:

The JW/BAM is awesome! I highly recommend it but it has run its course and i am ready for something else. So i am looking forward to leviathan and retain.

Today i went for a 2 hour hike with my family. So not much action today but...

taking poseidon 3x, 4 JW, 2 BAM, 4 retain, 5 anabolic pump.

Tomorrow workout starts again, and i'll be sure to log.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Well actually i had a question for some of you. I have lots of pheradrol and superdrol clone like Revenge SDX. Now i thought of using havoc pulsing but maybe i should just pulse my superdrol... so do you guys who have used both think superdrol is better so stick with it or is havoc what you prefer?

Today was supposed to be abs calves and forearms. But unfortunatly i stepped on a huuuuge piece of glass and cut my foor to pieces. Blood everywhere. So i superglued that mother shut and wrapped it in dict tape. All Good :)

Tomorrow if my foot hurts i will have to go on to Back and Bis and skip calves.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Well my foot hurts a lot so i went ahead with Back and Abs

Pretty easy today...

Chins x 11, x 7, x 6, x4
PD: 180 x 8 (slow, extra contraction)
Bentover rows: 225 x 6, x8
Deadlift: 315 x 3, x3, 365 x 3, 275 x 6
Tbar: 3 plates x 12, x 12

Rope crunch: 150 x 8, x8
Lying Leg raise: 35 x 8, x8

VERY light, like i said my foot hurts and man my back was in poor shape. Hurting like hell?!? Maybe cause i have been limping.

Anyways, the sups are going great. Already seeing some fat wash away due to retain and anabolic pump. Can't wait to add LEviathan!!!

Oh need to add to my stack! RESET AD is coming in sooooon

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Well my foot hurts a lot so i went ahead with Back and Abs

Pretty easy today...

Chins x 11, x 7, x 6, x4
PD: 180 x 8 (slow, extra contraction)
Bentover rows: 225 x 6, x8
Deadlift: 315 x 3, x3, 365 x 3, 275 x 6
Tbar: 3 plates x 12, x 12

Rope crunch: 150 x 8, x8
Lying Leg raise: 35 x 8, x8

VERY light, like i said my foot hurts and man my back was in poor shape. Hurting like hell?!? Maybe cause i have been limping.

Anyways, the sups are going great. Already seeing some fat wash away due to retain and anabolic pump. Can't wait to add LEviathan!!!

Oh need to add to my stack! RESET AD is coming in sooooon
Sorry to hear about your foot...injuries can be such a "pain" (no pun intended). :)

Sounds like the supplements are working well for you! You have chosen some great ones! :thumbsup:

Workin

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Thx Workin! Well, today i started LEviathan at 3 caps a day for couple days. then on to four. Also, started powerfull at 15g a day bulk. Will do 20g for two/three days to get it going.

The JW/BAM are pretty much done. Had a good run.

No workout today. I know I know! It is finals at Uni so i am studying and my foot could use another day. Tomorrow Chest and Bi's

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
Thx Workin! Well, today i started LEviathan at 3 caps a day for couple days. then on to four. Also, started powerfull at 15g a day bulk. Will do 20g for two/three days to get it going.

The JW/BAM are pretty much done. Had a good run.

No workout today. I know I know! It is finals at Uni so i am studying and my foot could use another day. Tomorrow Chest and Bi's
I sampled Leviathan, and swear that stuff had me feeling GREAT all day! I only used it for a day, so I can't speak for it's long term effects, but from the reading I've done on it, and the feedback I've heard, it looks like they did a great job formulating this product! I would expect good results fritzer...keep us updated. :thumbsup:

Workin

Palo Alto Labs

Palo Alto Labs

Dave
Awards
  • Established
thanks workin!!! personally Ive had great results with it, I love it!

john123131

john123131

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the kind words workin, means alot coming form you.

fritzer good luck with the log man....subscribed

workin2005

workin2005

Awards
  • Established
My pleasure guys, but I just call them like I see them :)

Thanks for a great product! :thumbsup:

Workin

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
well this is a sucky log so far :think:

anyways i have my last final tomorrow. My first dose of leviathan 2 days ago...and i didnt sleep all night. I took them at 10am/12pm No sleep at all... very detrimental to my studying! So i am taking only 2 in the 8am now until tomorrow.

So tomorrow i will Restart my log and do Chest/Biceps

Already thinning out on 2 days Leviathan and Retain.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Sat. Apr 21

Today i started Superdrol Cycling. Was going to do Havoc but i have so so so much superdrol bottles left over. So, i am doing 30mg every other day. Might do 2weeks on 2 off, well see how it goes. Will be adding in Perfect Cycle by AI in a few days.

So today is 20mg SD, tomorrow is 30mg SD (frontloading a little) then off then 30mg then off then 30mg etc etc etc.

So today so far 3 anabolic pump, 4 scoops poseidon, 4 leviathan, 2 BAM.... aaahhhhhhh

CHEST and BICEPS
check back in 2 hours

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
What's your reasoning behind taking BAM and SD simultaneously?

Good luck on finals.

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
the sinner: i am dosing only every second day. I really only have maybe a week of BAM left. So maybe it will help with less shutdown. No big deal, no reasoning just gonna finish the bottle.

1 SD today pre workout and holy crap. I could barely breath or finish my workout i was so freakin pumped up. Veins everywhere....

Anyway i am doing really slow reps 4 seconds down, 3 second pause, 2 seconds up. So though i can push 335, i can barely do these light weights!

Chest:

Flat: 185 x 8, x6, x5, x3
Incline DB: 75 x 6, 65 x6, 55 x 6
Decline: 135 x 8, 155 x 6
Dips: x 12 x 12
Incline Flys: 27.5 x 6, x6

And just DONE

Biceps:
Barbell: 100 x 6... 30 seconds... 110 x 4, 100 x 6.... 30 seconds.... 115 x 3
Arnold Curl: 40 x 4, 35 x 4, 25 x 4
Concentration Curl: 25 x 6
Hammer Curl: 35 x 6

I know if you look at my PP/SD log my weights were crazy. But right now i am really trying to get my chest to grow and prevent injury.

:djparty:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
It's all good. I was just wondering if you knew something I didn't. From several discussions I've had about it, it seems to be a good time to run BAM before/overlapping the beginning of a cycle :thumbsup: If you've been following any of Chad's goofy-assed logs, that's what he did (ran BAM before an Epi cycle).