- 04-13-2007, 09:00 PM
'So I came across this supplement called U4EA from Pure Life. Anyways, in the write up it states it as a healthy alternative to alcohol. I decided to give it a try since I like to have a good time but I always feel bad about ingesting alcohol. Dave Palumbo sells it on his website, but I found it cheaper on another. Here are my results:
-Last night, I took a serving, didn't feel anything, so I gave it another one. After that, NOTHING.
-Woke up this morning all drunk like/drowsy.
- I guess it worked, but not exactly when I wanted it to
- My suggestion is to take it 4-6 hours before you want the effect
- I actually got nauseated this morning and hurled, probably worse than actually drinking alcohol
- I probably should have only experimented with one dose the first time
- I'll try it again in one week with only one dose and I'll let you guys know
- 04-13-2007, 09:02 PM
Crazy, a safe alternative to alcohol sounds like an oxymoron to me. Im still interested in what you find.
- 05-13-2007, 01:48 AM
I bought U4EA a few times and actually like it a lot. I take it before I work legs as it really gives me more endurance and seems to take the edge of the burn. Also have used it with alcohol....I take a scoop of U4EA and then 1-2 beers and I'm set for the night. Saves me a ton of cash and calories!
05-14-2007, 10:02 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By labrad in forum General ChatReplies: 0Last Post: 03-18-2003, 04:29 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 9Last Post: 03-02-2003, 01:51 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum General ChatReplies: 4Last Post: 02-10-2003, 10:47 PM
- By Jorta in forum AnabolicsReplies: 13Last Post: 11-17-2002, 02:25 PM
- By U of R Man in forum AnabolicsReplies: 18Last Post: 11-13-2002, 10:47 AM