dimethylamylamine First Go

Giantz11

Giantz11

Really Really Good Looking
Awards
  • Established
For all those thinking that this stuff if way too dangerous PA has stated on bb.com that the LD50 of this stuff is like 18g for humans. So the dangers of OD'ng are being blown WAY out of proportion as it would take an abosulte retard to mess up to the point where they consumed 18 grams.

On to my experience, I just dosed this stuff about 45min ago, I took approx 50mg. Right now I am flying high. Good clean energy, mood elevation similar to AMP and a noticable decline in appitite. I mixed 50mg with some gatorade and washed it down the taste was bad but no awful.

Overall this stuff is great and I could see it being a nice complement to many supplements inteneded for weight loss.

I will update later as to when the effects wear off etc...

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Effects lasted much much longer than I expected. Dosed at about 9:30, I felt the effects wear off at about 3:30pm. So I can certainly say the effects lasted longer than when I take 4 AMP's.

I also have to say this was one of the most potent appitite suppresants I have ever taken.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I too notice that lack of hunger though i didnt take as high a dosage as u the high is very clean

almost illegal like lol

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good feedback, any plans on trying that dose out with a stack to gauge how well it get's along with other goodies.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Apparently my package has been at the post office since friday......they just havent delivered it to my house! :rasp: O, well.....hopefully it comes in tomorrow.....

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
BP was fine I did not notice an increase at all really.

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Good feedback, any plans on trying that dose out with a stack to gauge how well it get's along with other goodies.

Hmmmm, let me see. Perhaps tomorrow I'll mix it with my Poseidon.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
Where is everyone getting this? Someplace like nutra or "another" type of source?

Giantz11

Giantz11

Awards
  • Established
Holy fvcking **** is all I have to say....

So this time I stacked Posideon with dimethylamylamine. Dosed less this time about 25mg or so.....on empty stomach.

Well, about 2-3 minutes after drinking about 3/4 of my mixture I was hit with something I have felt once before. My chest felt tight and I felt out of breath. I could not breath deeply at all, this feeling was very strange and to be honest a bit alarming. Anyways, I ate a handful of cheerios to get something in my stomach and about another 2-3 minutes later the feeling subsided and that was it....I drank the rest of my mixture and felt the same great energy appitite suppression as I did before....but holy crap that was weird.

It reminded me of when I drank 3/4 of a bottle of BSN Endorush which on an empty stomach, same type of light headed, shortness of breath feeling.

Perhaps the absorbtion was just too fast. Needless to say I will be dosing them seperately from now on.

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like the effiency of absorption was kick up a notch Giant. Defenilty dose seperately or at least in diminished amounts. Could make less more in this regards and save some cash.