dimethylamylamine first taste last night

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Well actually earlier this morning. I took it about 2am before I left for work. ( typically i work at 11am but i had some appointments this morning) I took .025 grams in a glass of OJ. I did some searching of this on google and i saw this thread which really irritated me

1,3-dimethylamylamine+4-AcO-DMT - 1st time combo - Fire and Ice - Bluelight

It looks as if some clowns are using this as a recreational "fun" aspect. Meaning its prob abused

regardless my thoughts. its 10 am and I ust got back from the gym and work. Ill say this its a very very clean energy euphroic type of feeling. I chalked up the initial 45 min as placebo as I was driving to work i was very awake alert and just seemed in a good mood.

By 0600 I was still very much awake talkative and happy. Not groggy or tired and rundown. I took some white flood before the gym at 0700 which really seem to bounce the effects back.

One thing I noticed was some slight perspiration. No jitters or shakiness. No elevation in heart rate, as I stated very clean feeling like the type of feeling you get after 10 good solid houurs of real deep sleep. you know that refreshing wake up u have where your just like " **** I feel good'

well that is the best way to describe it. I was gonna stack it with focus xt but i really wanted to see this by itself first hand.

tonight ill stack it with focus xt. after that I want to mix it with water and use the dropper method weighing this out and measuring makes me feel like im in the movie BLOW

The taste is only mildy bitter nothing like i expected ( yes I licked my fingers lol) mixing it with juice doesnt change the taste its such a very small amount.

Im wondering if it weight dependent. Im not gonna find out bt im curious if bigger guys can see 35-40mgs.

I didnt buy this for every day usage, curious got me and at 10 bucks its not a big loss. But adding this to a fat burner should be nice

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sounds like it needs some pepping up. im going to experiment by adding some to my at work drink, purple wrath/poseidon. i go 255 you think 1/4 gram would be ok to mix with 64oz. of water and sip at work?

Blk98Bird

Awards
Did you use the product straight or did you toss anything else in like caffeine at time of dosing? I'm guessing from the post that it was the former.

rampage jackson

rampage jackson

Awards
  • Established
sounds like it needs some pepping up. im going to experiment by adding some to my at work drink, purple wrath/poseidon. i go 255 you think 1/4 gram would be ok to mix with 64oz. of water and sip at work?
UUh...T, you realize that the avg dose is 25mg (2 amp caps) right?

custom

custom

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely not. Why would taking 10 times the recommended dose be OK? Sheesh. Do not purchase this if you do not know what you are doing.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
ok, guess i deserved that.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
holy **** no not a 1/4 of a gram wtf

lol

knightowl

Awards
I am thinking 25-40 mg with 2 pills basic cuts would be amazing ... never tried AMP just think this is a great combo based on ingredients of AMP and real world feedback

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am thinking 25-40 mg with 2 pills basic cuts would be amazing ... never tried AMP just think this is a great combo based on ingredients of AMP and real world feedback
That sounds like it could be good.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
im gonna try some with focus xt soon

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Seems like people take this for stim not for fat loss... am I right? would it be good stacked with other things for fat loss?

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In my personal opinion.... yes. Stacking it with some green tea, DCP, and/or sesamin would be really, really good for fat loss.

justreading

justreading

Banned
Awards
  • Established
In my personal opinion.... yes. Stacking it with some green tea, DCP, and/or sesamin would be really, really good for fat loss.
I'm an extreemist, I'm thinking Scortch, DCP, and this (way to long to spell out ha)

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Well, the important thing is they got to you before you tried out that kind of dose. Better some ribbing than 20 hours of freaking out, lol.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i realize that it seems like a dangerous dose in retrospect. in my defense i wasnt going to down the whole dose at once. mixing it in 64oz of water and sipping on it for 8-10 hours im sure i would have realized it was too intense.:ntome:

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
ill prob tyr stacking this with some caff tonight to see what happens

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
Mine should be in tomorrow, and I have Stim-X, AMP, and 200mg caffeine tabs......I will give them all a go and report back as well :D

BTW, I am not trying all those combos tomorrow :p

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
just dropped a dose and some focus xt im goin next door to a buddies be back soon

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i just made a liquid solution today. since ive removed 10 mgs thus far i boiled up water and made a 45 ml solution ill keep it in the fridge

bpmartyr

bpmartyr

Snuggle Club™ mascot
Awards
  • Established
Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
I'll bite. Can you? :)
i oubt smoking it will do anything.

however its not to bitter tasting Im sure I can see someone snorting this although i imagine it burns like hell

i may offer a bottle of Lipo- am to see this on video lol

( ust a joke i am not asking for anyone to do this or condone it :) )

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
oh just a side note. the wife just cleaned house for 4 hrs so there is alot of benefit to this :)

FitnFirm

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Men ................. Geez............ Get off your fat pads and clean the house once in a while would ya !!!!!!! :)

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
i oubt smoking it will do anything.
however its not to bitter tasting Im sure I can see someone snorting this although i imagine it burns like hell

i may offer a bottle of Lipo- am to see this on video lol

( ust a joke i am not asking for anyone to do this or condone it :) )
I've been holding back on this statement too. However, whilst listening to B.I.G. this weekend, I had the strangest urge to mix in some baking soda and cook for a lil while at a low temp. Maybe throw in a lil eggs and cinnamon too. Just to mix it up.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
Men ................. Geez............ Get off your fat pads and clean the house once in a while would ya !!!!!!! :)
please no hate :):djparty:

knightowl

Awards
i just made a liquid solution today. since ive removed 10 mgs thus far i boiled up water and made a 45 ml solution ill keep it in the fridge
you boiled up water to clean it better? also how long do you think this mix can stay ok in the fridge?