DCP (Damage Control Protocol) / Camphibolic

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Well, here it goes. My quest to hit 170lbs in the next month....can I do it?? OH YEAH!!

Goal

Will be taking DCP / Camphibolic and will hopefully get down to 170lbs without losing muscle mass.....not too hard right??

My Stats:
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 178 lbs

Supplement Regimen

Mega Men Sport Multi Vitamin
6 Caps DCP (2 - 30 min before breakfast / 2 - 30 min before lunch or workout / 2 - 30 min before dinner)
6 Caps Camph (2 before breakfast, 2 before workout, 2 before bed)
Mad protein powder with skim milk

Diet

2600 Calories Daily
40/40/20 ratio (protein, carbs, fats)

Workout Regimen

Mon - Chest/Tri's/Abs (30 min cardio)
Tues - Legs (30 min cardio)
Wed - Shoulders/Abs or OFFDAY - depends on schedule
Thurs - Shoulders/Abs or OFFDAY - depends on schedule
Fri - Back/Bi's (30 min cardio)
Sat - Abs (30 min cardio)
Sun - Abs

I have been taking this stack for 4 days now, and so far the following has been concluded:

Energy: So far, energy has been up, but suprisingly cardio has been dragging ass....hope this improves.

Endurance: While lifting endurance is up, but again, cardio has suuucked!

Sleep: VERY solid sleep lately. I think this is from the Camph.

Mood: Umm....fine so far....I will be in a lot better mood if I weigh 170 in a month ha!

Muscle Fullness: Muscles feel GREAT, i feel like i am getting stronger not losing weight!

Strength: Pretty solid

Cons: just the cardio issues....im sure they will improve

Well, im off for a jog and later going to the gym for a shoulder workout. stay tuned!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Just finished my workout for today and damn it was a good one. my cardio was back to normal, if not a little better than usual. I went 20 minutes on the treadmill @ 6mph. I followed this up by immediately going 10 minutes on the eliptical for 10 min @ 7 mph, and then finished with 10 minutes on the bike at 17 mph. after this I took a 10 minute break and then hit the weights.

Seated Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3 Sets of 10

Lateral and Front Raises
10 lateral / 10 front (superset if u want to call it that??) x 3

Standing Single Arm Dumbbell Press
2 Sets of 10 (wanted to go for three, but my shoulders hurt like hell!)

Upright Rows
3 Sets of 10

I also did 9 sets of ab decline situps between sets to get in an ab workout.

Felt much better today than the last few days, I hope this continues and I will easily be able to hit my goal of 170lbs so long as my diet stays in check. Which brings me to my next area of discussion:

Todays Diet

Morning (9:30) - 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces whole grain wheat toast, protein shake w/ skim milk

Snack (12:30) - 2 pieces of celery w/ natty peanut butter and half cup of grapes

Lunch (2:30) - Turkey Sandwich w/ cheese on 2 pieces whole grain wheat bread and half cup of grapes

Post Workout Snack (6:00) - Protein shake w/ skim milk and half cup grapes

Thats what I have ate so far today, here is what I plan to eat tonight:

Dinner (7:30) - Roast Pork, salad w/ dressing, some sort of fruit

Snack (10:00) - Tuna Sandwich on 2 pieces whole grain wheat bread

Before Bed (12:00) - 1 tbsp natty peanut butter

Suggestions and comments are certainly welcome throughout the log!

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
Awsome man! I'm planning on running the exact same combo of DCP + cAMP next month to lose a bunch of fat that accumulated over winter. I will be watching you're log closely. Good Luck!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Awsome man! I'm planning on running the exact same combo of DCP + cAMP next month to lose a bunch of fat that accumulated over winter. I will be watching you're log closely. Good Luck!
thanks man, one thing i have noticed so far is that i am taking an increasing amount of shiits throughout the day and have gas haha. also, DCP burps right after taking the pills for about 10-20 minutes until after i eat. other than that its been going great!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Sorry, I never had a chance to update my log yesterday, so here it goes:

Weight Upon Waking: 176.2

No lifting on Thursday, just cardio. Went like this:

20 min on treadmill @ 6 mph
10 min on eliptical @ 7 mph
10 min on bike @17 mph

Total of 40 minutes cardio. Legs were burning like hell, but breathing and such was awesome! Felt pretty good during cardio again today. Glad that trend of having short breathe has ended atleast for the time being.

Yesterday's Diet

Morning (9:30) - 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces whole grain wheat toast, protein shake w/ skim milk

Postworkout (12:45) - Protein Shake and a little pineapple

Lunch (1:30) - Tuna Sandwich on 2 pieces whole grain wheat bread w/ miracle whip light

Mid Afternoon Meal(4:00) - 2 grilled chicken breasts, and ritz cracker 100 calorie pack

Dinner (8:00) - 1 grilled chicken breast, a clemintine, and a piece of celery with natty peanut butter

Snack (10:00) - Damnit, my girl brought me over some Ben and Jerrys chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream. i tried so hard to not eat it, but eventually broke down and had some. whatever, it appears DCP did its job (keep reading for weight upon waking friday morning)

Before Bed (12:00) - 100 calorie ritz cracker pack (i know, kinda ****ty again, but was hungry and didnt feel like making anything this late. probably should have had celery w/ natty pb, but **** happens right?)

Well, that was my diet for today. Pretty clean until 10pm where i fell off the wagon a bit, but will keep it clean all weekend to make up for it (i hope haha)

Weight upon waking friday morning: 175.2 lbs - HELL YEAH! Increase in cardio, fairly clean diet, and DCP / camph seem to be working quite well!

NO WORKOUT OR CARDIO TODAY, FIRST OFF DAY THIS WEEK! Will update again on saturday after cardio and back/bi workout is completed. Hopefully I can stay around 175 over the weekend and get down to 173-173.5 by the end of next week. So far SO GOOD!

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned! Suggestions and comments are certainly welcome throughout the log!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'll subscribe here as well.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
good deal! glad to have a few followers here. thought I would comment on my diet today before I went to sleep.

Friday's Diet

Lunch (12:30) - 3 chicken tacos w/ cheese and lettuce

Afternoon Meal (4:30) - 1.5 grilled chicken breasts, celery w/ natty peanut butter, clemintine

Dinner(11:00) - 1.5 grilled chicken breasts, salad w/ low fat dressing, clemintine

Before Bed (1:15 am) - 1 tbsp natty peanut butter

I don't really know what to think about today's diet....it wasnt all that great, but i don't think it was all that bad either. I would have liked to get in more meals, but had classes from 11-12, 1-2, 3-4, and work from 5-10:30 so I just did as good as I could.

Again, there was no workout or cardio today, but tomorrow will be workin out back/bi's and do 40 min cardio, probably the same as I have been doing with a mix between treadmill, eliptical, and bike.

Thanks for reading, and stay tuned! Suggestions and comments are certainly welcome throughout the log![/QUOTE]

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Weight upon waking: 173.0 lbs - what the hell is going on? my diet isnt even that great and somehow my weight is dropping way faster than it ever has. this cant all be fat, but i dont feel weaker in the gym what-so-ever so i dont think its muscle. in fact, my lifts are going up if they are doing anything. water weight?? i doubt it, i am drinking lots of water.....dont quite understand this yet....also, my weight AFTER my cardio, workout, and right after i drank my shake it was at 176lbs?? my scale was like 150$ and i dont think thats the issue at all. it has always been very precise.

well, just finished today's workout and it went pretty damn good. it looked like this:

20 min treadmill @ 6.2 mph
10 min eliptical @ 7.2 mph
10 min bike @ 17.3 mph

I then immediately went and ate a tuna sandwich, clemintine, and protein shake. Waited 30 minutes, took DCP. Waited 30 minutes, did back/bi workout which looked like this:

Superman (Lower Back Exercise on the floor - no weights)
3 sets of 10

Straight Leg Dumbbell Deadlift
3 sets of 10

Bent Over Dumbbell Rows
3 sets of 10

Pullups (never do these, but want to start)
3 sets of 4 (gotta start somewhere I guess....i was disappointed I couldnt get more, but it will come with time)

Dumbbell Curls
3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Hammer Curls
3 sets of 10

Incline Dumbbell Hammer Curls
3 sets of 8/6 (by 8/6 I mean 8 full reps followed immediately by 6 half reps. i then hold the final half rep as long as I can - really burns good)

After workout I immediately drank a protein shake. Then, about 45 min later ate 2 beef(96/4) tacos w/ a little cheese and lettuce. Also ate a banana with this meal.

Well, I got work in an hour, probably wont get off until 11 and doubt I will be able to get a meal in before the shift. My diet is gonna be pretty weak again today, but what can I do? Probably only going to get in 4 meals, i guess they were somewhat clean atleast.

If this weight keeps flying off, my new goal is going to be 165 lbs. We will see after another week where I stand. That would be amazing to surpass what I thought would be a fairly difficult goal to meet!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Weight upon waking 175.2

No cardio, no workout today.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Your progress is stunning so far.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Your progress is stunning so far.
ha it was stunning until this:

weight upon waking: 177.2lbs

looks like this weekends diet/alcohol really hurt ha. thats alright. just gotta be patient, its only been a week! chest/tri workout today and 40 min cardio. will update after workout

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How bad was the cheat, and how much WORSE would it have been without DCP?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
the cheat consisted of a fifth of captain morgan ha. who knows how bad it would have been w/o dcp.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
the cheat consisted of a fifth of captain morgan ha. who knows how bad it would have been w/o dcp.
Dear god...a little fat gain is the least of your worries. Have you checked into the Home Liver Transplant Kit?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Dear god...a little fat gain is the least of your worries. Have you checked into the Home Liver Transplant Kit?
yeah....too expensive. maybe nutra could run a sale on it?? ;)

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
weight workout today was great! felt strong, good energy, and set a new PR in dumbbell incline bench! workout looked like this:

Dumbbell Bench Press
3 sets of 10

Incline Dumbbell Bench Press
3 sets of 10

Incline Flys
3 sets of 10

Dips
2 sets of 15 and only got 10 on final set

Dumbbell Skull Crushers
3 sets of 10

Standing Overhead Press
3 sets of 10

Didn't do cardio today, but will still get in 4-5 sessions throughout the week.

Todays Diet

Morning (9:30) - 1/2 cup egg whites, one whole egg, wheat bagel, protein shake

Snack (12:00) - 2 pieces celery w/ natty peanut butter, banana

Lunch (2:00) - turkey sandwich on whole grain wheat bread w/ one slice american cheese, grapes

Post Workout (6:00) - protein shake and half cup peaches

Dinner (9:30) - 1 1/2 grilled chicken breast, 2 pieces wheat bread, a little pasta, one piece celery w/ natty peanut butter

Snack (11:00) - one container yogurt

Before Bed - handful of lightly salted dry roasted peanuts

I would love someone to comment on my diet thus far. I know its not great, but how can I improve it? Am I eating too much?

Anyways, tomorrow I have cardio / leg workout. I will keep ya posted!

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you break down your macros?

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
yeah, ill do that w/ tomorrows diet. i usually dont keep track and count calories too much, but ill see what todays diet and tomorrows diet come out to as a reference point. ill post it all tomorrow after workout and such.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
weight upon waking: 175.6lbs

workout today was great again. looked like this:

20 minutes treadmill @ 6.1 mph
10 minutes eliptical @ 7.2 mph
10 minutes bike at @ 17.2 mph

Abs - 5 sets of 30 decline crunches

Diet will be clean as hell today, I will post it after work (probably around 11:30pm)

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Todays Diet

Morning (kinda ha - 12:30) - 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread, protein shake

Snack (3:30) - chicken breast, 1/2 cup peaches

Lunch (4:45) - can of tuna w/ light mayo, 2 pieces wheat bread, protein shake

Snack (7:30) - piece of celery w/ natty peanut butter, banana

Dinner (10:30) - salad w/ chicken, one chicken taco w/ cheese, tbsp salsa, cup of peaches

Before Bed (this will be around 12:30) - handful or two of salted dry roasted peanuts

Tomorrow is supposed to be off day, but since I didnt have time to do legs today due to school schedule and work from 5-10 I will be doing legs tomorrow and probably follow w/ a 20 min run on the treadmill @ 6 mph

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks pretty good to me, well maybe if you had two pieces of celery instead of just the one :)

Why no proteins before bed and your PM "snack"?

Genetic79

Genetic79

Awards
I had the same thing happen to me....I don't think the weight lose is linear. I lost 5 lbs then my weight jumped up 6. I think it's water retention from the TTA. After i got off DCP i lost a total of 8 lbs in 3 weeks.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
Diet looks pretty good to me, well maybe if you had two pieces of celery instead of just the one :)

Why no proteins before bed and your PM "snack"?
well i HATE cottage cheese and that seems to be the most popular thing....i thought my nuts before bed was the next best option.....well actually almonds would be better, but not much of a fan of those either. i could start making a protein shake i guess, but thats another 300 calories every night before bed.....

I had the same thing happen to me....I don't think the weight lose is linear. I lost 5 lbs then my weight jumped up 6. I think it's water retention from the TTA. After i got off DCP i lost a total of 8 lbs in 3 weeks.
yeah, thats a bit weird, but either way things have seemed to normalized now. hopefully I can lose 8 lbs in 3 weeks! that would be awesome!

Anyways, weight upon waking 175.0lbs

I will be doing legs and about 20 min cardio tonight. Will update again later with diet and training!

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
shiit my legs hurt!

Squats
3 sets of 8

Leg Extensions
3 sets of 10

Leg Press
3 sets of 10

Leg Curls
3 sets of 10

Dumbbell Straight Leg Deadlifts
3 sets of 10

Standing Calf Raises
5 sets of 15

I could barely walk, let alone do cardio after this. I will post diet later tonight. Diet has been very clean again today, but might go out to eat later tonight.....I will try to get some chicken or something fairly healthy if I do go out. Will post later.

asianbabe

asianbabe

Awards
  • Established
hey my protein shakes are only 100cals + a handful of nuts would only make it 200cals all up!

Kicking ass in here anyway, hope you have recovered from all that booze ;)

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
haha recovery went fine. too lazy to post my diet from yestserday, but it was very clean again. didnt go out to eat, instead made two chicken tacos and a tangerine.

weight upon waking: 174.4

cardio/shoulders today. hope I have time! busy schedule yet again. if not i will try to do it when i get off work at around 9pm.

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
had another VERY good workout tonight:

Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3 sets of 10

Lateral/Front Raises
3 sets of 10/10 (superset kinda??)

Single Arm Dumbbell Shoulder Press
3 sets of 6 (heavy)

Dumbbell Upright Rows
3 sets of 10

Really wasn't tired at all after this, felt like I could lift for days tonight.

Also ran outside this afternoon and got in a 20 minute cardio run up some hills and against the wind.

Todays Diet

Morning (9:30) - 1/2 cup egg whites, 2 whole eggs, 2 pieces wheat bread, protein shake

Snack (12:30) - can of tuna, wheat bagel, protein shake

Lunch (4:15) - can of tuna, 2 pieces wheat bread, protein shake

Post Workout (9:30) - protein shake

Dinner (9:30) - 2 6oz lean steaks, apple, 100 calorie ritz pack

Before Bed (probably 12:30ish) - handful of peanuts, tbsp natty peanut butter

getjacked63

Awards
  • Established
weight upon waking: 174.4

NO CARDIO, NO WORKOUT today. just a good clean diet.

saludable24

Awards
  • Established
How are you doing getjacked? Any progress on your fatloss? Hope you are still doing well.

Saludable